Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium (18413 Views)

Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye / How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Kalzjun: 6:05pm On Jun 27
The way we spend money unnecessary without any useful calculation is alarming. Posting figures that are not up to the actual price been spent. Open embezzlement and nobody is saying anything.

1 Like

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by CrushObituaries: 6:07pm On Jun 27
Femidfo:
The slave are talking

I never knew your mother was here talking, greet your slaves when you see them
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Zico5(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27
Jayhome24:
Ok carry on calling billion as if its a chicken coin trying to make people hate Tinubu more that is your headache if you like say he spend N20billion on shoe na your headache all we know is he is your president till 2031 take that fact or kill yourself.
See how foolish you sound. I'm a yoruba man but will never support my corrupt kinsman for dubious thing like this. What's the purpose of life if u can't keep ur fellow humans in good fate. Tinubu is not doing well at all and I'm gutted someone like u should support bad leadership

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Impliment: 6:13pm On Jun 27
Emperormartin:
Una trying to gaslight Nigeria youth and workers to join their Kenyan counterparts
Full!

1 Like

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by tnerro1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27
We don’t need Nigeria’s money, we are very rich…..

Ok oooooooooooooooo
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Chetas81(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27
THIS CAN BE AVOIDED BUT GOAT 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐 NEVER LISTEN TO VISIONARIES

1 Like

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Metordman: 6:21pm On Jun 27
CrushObituaries:
God bless Asiwaju Jagaban
God doesn't bless a wizard. Better seal that your gutter u call a mouth. Jobless riffraff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Metordman: 6:22pm On Jun 27
turmacs:
President bola Ahmed Tinubu, the destinies of 200 Million Nigerians are in your hands, please do not let us down.
it is your destiny and that of your generation that is in the hands of the drug lord, certainly not me. So personalize ot
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Blackdisciple(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27
So as a president he is he can't say NO 1bn is too much to Ethiopia he kept mute chaiiii

1 Like

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by ceejay80s(m): 6:31pm On Jun 27
Tokskob2008:
It's all good... The masses will keep sacrificing for the politicians to spend.
Which mass?
When we ready we go do wetin Kenya do,
These Politicians will will kill all of u
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by blacknp(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27
turmacs:
President bola Ahmed Tinubu, the destinies of 200 Million Nigerians are in your hands, please do not let us down.
In the hands of one man in a democrazy, what kind of nonsense are you yapping?
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by blacknp(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27
ceejay80s:

Which mass?
When we ready we go do wetin Kenya do,
These Politicians will will kill all of u
Kenya is not The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by blacknp(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27
Metordman:
it is your destiny and that of your generation that is in the hands of the drug lord, certainly not me. So personalize ot
Did he sell drugs to you in the past, or is it your father that told you that your president is a drug Lord?

Can you give us the timeline of his drug activism?
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by ceejay80s(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27
blacknp:
Kenya is not The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
It's like u are on the side of this evil government,
Let ur politicians earn 200k per month and let me see if they won't be crying blood,
Mind u I said 200k not minimum wage 30 or 70k

1 Like

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by blacknp(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27
ceejay80s:

It's like u are on the side of this evil government,
Let ur politicians earn 200k per month and let me see if they won't be crying blood,
Mind u I said 200k not minimum wage 30 or 70k
The so called politicians that you are purportedly complaining about are everyday people like yourself, that decided to indulge themselves & play the game of politics, instead of sitting on the fence like Humpty Dumpty wailing.

Politician is not a profession, nobody is going to do anything for you in the open zoo, the sooner you understand that, the better for you.
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Major77: 6:44pm On Jun 27
Just Ethiopia here African country..
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Newton1045: 6:49pm On Jun 27
This guy really milking this country dry.

I thought he has enuf money that he may not stress this country.

But alas, he needs more
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by CrushObituaries: 6:51pm On Jun 27
Metordman:
God doesn't bless a wizard. Better seal that your gutter u call a mouth. Jobless riffraff

Only your mother is jobless riffraff, that how she met your deadbeat father
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by franudi: 6:52pm On Jun 27
This is a very bad government.
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Jayhome24: 7:01pm On Jun 27
Zico5:

See how foolish you sound. I'm a yoruba man but will never support my corrupt kinsman for dubious thing like this. What's the purpose of life if u can't keep ur fellow humans in good fate. Tinubu is not doing well at all and I'm gutted someone like u should support bad leadership

Keep crying Mr saint alias incorruptible.

You go cry taya. I don't care Tinubu is your tribe, I stand with him and I will support him more despite I'm not even from SW.

When Buhari was sucking Nigeria to death his almanjiri brothers were shouting rankadede so I'm also shouting rankadede to Tinubu too so kill yourself.
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Zico5(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27
Jayhome24:

Keep crying Mr saint alias incorruptible.

You go cry taya. I don't care Tinubu is your tribe, I stand with him and I will support him more despite I'm not even from SW.

When Buhari was sucking Nigeria to death his almanjiri brothers were shouting rankadede so I'm also shouting rankadede to Tinubu too so kill yourself.
Why should I kill myself over nothing. Na badluck u dey propose for urself.

1 Like

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by YouAreNobody: 7:12pm On Jun 27
Emperormartin:
Una trying to gaslight Nigeria youth and workers to join their Kenyan counterparts

I like people like you, the so-called useful idiots. Keep supporting a government that's showing you pepper, that's what you're good at so I appreciate your services

1 Like

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by YouAreNobody: 7:13pm On Jun 27
Lumig:
cool
Anything Sahara Reporters, I pass. They are after only one thing and one thing alone...
But you'll happily believe them if it's a post against obi.

Clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by bikefab(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27
Nigeria really enter one chance with Balablu
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by MomohMrMoore: 7:15pm On Jun 27
Lol.. Nairaland news and Sahara reporters. These two are 5 & 6. Someone will just sit down in his house and 'manufactured' news and say "from investigation'.
So many jumk news
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by YouAreNobody: 7:16pm On Jun 27
Jayhome24:
Ok carry on calling billion as if its a chicken coin trying to make people hate Tinubu more that is your headache if you like say he spend N20billion on shoe na your headache all we know is he is your president till 2031 take that fact or kill yourself.
Lolzzzzz.......your only concern is "he's president till 2031"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm sure you're a Yoruba man. Tinubu is really doing a good job at exposing your hypocrisy.

Let him continue. The only way his useless administration is affecting me is that I now spend more in taking care of people whose education I'm sponsoring

1 Like

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Firefly2017(f): 7:20pm On Jun 27
What is going on in Kenya 🇰🇪 is not worst than what we are going through over here in Nigeria, yet the Kenyan youths are on the streets protesting, while Naija youths are here only talking on social media smh
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by davidtemi(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27
witworth:
Billions nor just mean anything special again for news.
Na d same country self 10 naira don dey coma
Sincerely I don't want to believe all these figures anymore. When FG is not mad
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Nwadiozorosita: 7:37pm On Jun 27
What did he bring back in return,tell me how dis Zoo economy LL survive.
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by blueAgent(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27
CrushObituaries:
God bless Asiwaju Jagaban

Godbless him , while you remain cursed.

ZOMBIE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls / Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi / Fayose Gets N8.8b Paris Loan Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.