Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,113 members, 7,890,696 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Usa Visit Visa Part 5 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa Part 5 (4025 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by flourishing247: 3:12pm On Jul 10
Mjolnir:

Finally checked early this morning and got late September, took it.
Will see how it goes

Also check your spam box weekly in case there are changes.

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by Ikebabay: 3:28pm On Jul 10
The list of documents required is in your appointment letter. Scroll down to the instructions and you will see the info

76ta:
Please what documents should i add when submitting my passport via Dropbox?
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by phoyeks: 8:27am On Jul 11
Pls is there any news about the IW Abuja appointments? Any updated changes in appointment dates?

flourishing247:

Also check your spam box weekly in case there are changes.
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by NowisGod109(f): 3:58pm On Jul 11
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

1. B1-B2 VISA decision is mostly based on your financial capability to fund the trip and the major one is ties to your country of origin. Ties means " those conditions that must make you return back to Nigeria right away or in the future .

2. Work history as a Working-Class citizen makes your resumé looks genuine and respected. I will recommend you list all previous work experiences in your DS-160 as they build up your ties.

3. I will not give you the VISA if i am handed the consular baton and you are standing in my front with just 1 or 2 years work-place experience. Mention that particular one as your previous employer.

Best Wishes 🙏

Thanks for your help
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by jj17cv(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11
Pls what is the earlier appointment date B1/B2 in Lagos
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by Shofat4real(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11
September 2025

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by flourishing247: 9:03am On Jul 12
phoyeks:

Pls is there any news about the IW Abuja appointments? Any updated changes in appointment dates?

Have you checked your spam box? Keep checking it.
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by Jacksonkatie: 10:37am On Jul 12
justwise:

1.What position are you in that company?

2. Do you have any experience or qualification in agro sector?

3. How big is your company?

I’m a project manager. Yes I have attended quite a number of seminars and trainings in this field. The company quite new started in 2022 but fast growing.
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12
Jacksonkatie:

I’m a project manager. Yes I have attended quite a number of seminars and trainings in this field. The company quite new started in 2022 but fast growing.

Your visa interview will likely focus on those areas and why your company decided to spend so much money on foreign conference rather than getting such info locally or attending the conference via zoom.

So you need to prepare to defend that. You need a sponsor letter from you company that will also include your company's profile and financial standing.
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by Jacksonkatie: 6:07pm On Jul 12
justwise:

Your visa interview will likely focus on those areas and why your company decided to spend so much money on foreign conference rather than getting such info locally or attending the conference via zoom.

So you need to prepare to defend that. You need a sponsor letter from you company that will also include your company's profile and financial standing.

Thanks for the update. What do you mean by financial standing? Like proof of funds or what?
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by mane48: 7:00pm On Jul 12
Shofat4real:
September 2025
pls what of abuja?
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by Med38(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12
Can one apply in neighboring country like cotonue or Togo?
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by flourishing247: 12:43am On Jul 13
Med38:

Do you reside there? If No then it is not possible. You must apply from your place of residence.

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:17am On Jul 13
Jacksonkatie:

Thanks for the update. What do you mean by financial standing? Like proof of funds or what?

Your company's financial capability, how good is the company doing financially etc
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by Med38(m): 9:43am On Jul 13
Thanks fr the feed back
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by fcisca: 6:32am
Only if you legally reside in the country via:
Work permit
Study permit
Diplomatic visa
Residence permit, etc.

If you just travel there for the purpose of applying for visa, or you are on a temporary visitor’s visa, you will most likely be denied.

Med38:
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by Primetouch1: 10:33am
Good Morning guys ,

I want to ask after choosing An appointment date , can i still change date if i see an earlier date ?
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by Folayommie: 1:49pm
Good afternoon gurus,
I’m trying to fill the CGI form for my in-laws to visit the US and I did as instructed about adding them together in the application, I’m at the stage of payment and it’s showing 2 spaces for each of the applicants receipt numbers. Do I pay the money separately in order to generate different receipt numbers or I will pay and use the same receipt number for both of them? Kindly advise

Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:45pm
Jacksonkatie:
Hello everyone

I’m to attend a conference in New York on the 17th of October. I work with a real estate and Agro company. The company is funding the trip as the conference is quite important for the agro segment they are venturing into next years.

The company has given me a letter of sponsorship also, I have reprinted my letter of appointment with the company. What other doc do I need? Meanwhile, I have gotten the invitation letter from the conference organizers.

Also, I have been advised by the conference organizers not to not make arrangements for accommodation until visa approval because they won’t take responsibility for any loss. Meanwhile, I was asked to fill accommodation details in the form DS 160 form. I don’t know how to go about this.

Is your yearly salary at least twice of the cost that the company will pay for you to attendance the conference?
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by Ikebabay: 5:58pm
You will definitely need to pay individually. If you're paying on the GTB app, you're required to input name of applicant, passport number, DOB and phone number. You'll have to do so one at a time.

Folayommie:
Good afternoon gurus,
I’m trying to fill the CGI form for my in-laws to visit the US and I did as instructed about adding them together in the application, I’m at the stage of payment and it’s showing 2 spaces for each of the applicants receipt numbers. Do I pay the money separately in order to generate different receipt numbers or I will pay and use the same receipt number for both of them? Kindly advise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iceland: The Next Big Thing / Please Convert $200 To Nigeria Naira / Travel House Budget Hotel Lekki

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.