Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

Moses Bliss Vs Davido Wedding Experience - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Moses Bliss Vs Davido Wedding Experience (891 Views)

Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village / Obi Cubana, P Square, Osimhen, Asake, Celebrities Who Attended Davido Wedding / Nollywood Star, Moses Armstrong Lunches "Blo...the Mic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moses Bliss Vs Davido Wedding Experience by ubest1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27
Two great Nigerian wedded this year, both weddings were colourful and display of culture, class and wealth between Moses Bliss vs Davido wedding which is ur favorite considering organization, vibe, trend, display and follwership etc.

Note; just for fun no hatred, tribal or religious sentiment.
Re: Moses Bliss Vs Davido Wedding Experience by immortalcrown(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27
None is my favourite because the quality of a wedding does not amount to the quality of the union. I sincerely wish them well but I am not interested in how the weddings were organised.

But Bliss's own went more viral, despite not being as rich as Davido's own.

4 Likes

Re: Moses Bliss Vs Davido Wedding Experience by stanvesco(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27
ubest1:
Two great Nigerian wedded this year, both weddings were colourful and display of culture, class and wealth between Moses Bliss vs Davido wedding which is ur favorite considering organization, vibe, trend, display and follwership etc.

It's an unfair comparison to Moses bliss.

Haba

Very unfair?
Who is moses bliss? Person whey na the girl story bring am out of!

You are comparing him to davido?

You should compare the wedding of moses to an average rich person in Nigeria and not O.B.O

Habaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Moses Bliss Vs Davido Wedding Experience by stanvesco(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27
immortalcrown:
None is my favourite because the quality of a wedding does not amount to the quality of the union. I sincerely wish them well but I am not interested in how the weddings were organised.

But Bliss's own went more viral, despite not being as rich as Davido's own.

Moses bliss wedding had the touch of a fairy tale love and romance. It had all the girls saying awwwwwwwn

Me too oh go find love oh.

But don't go comparing naaa

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Vs Davido Wedding Experience by CrushObituaries: 9:49pm On Jun 27
One got a rare blue diamond and the other bought a dog from the market, one married a gem, an invaluable asset, the other one married an indolent liability
Re: Moses Bliss Vs Davido Wedding Experience by ANlOMA: 9:57pm On Jun 27
CrushObituaries:
One got a rare blue diamond and the other bought a dog from the market, one married a gem, an invaluable asset, the other one married an indolent liability
Use their names.
No one knows who you're referring to here this mad cow.

How do I know how to attack you properly if u can't choose sides like a normal human?

Are you for Moses or David?
Re: Moses Bliss Vs Davido Wedding Experience by CrushObituaries: 10:03pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

Use their names.
No one knows who you're referring to here this mad cow.

How do I know how to attack you properly if u can't choose sides like a normal human?

Are you for Moses or David?

Mad cow, I didn't know your mother was here. You left your mad dog somewhere else and you are looking for her here.

Re: Moses Bliss Vs Davido Wedding Experience by ANlOMA: 10:05pm On Jun 27
CrushObituaries:

I am a Mad cow, I didn't know my mother was here. I left my mad dog mother somewhere else and I am here looking for her.
Re: Moses Bliss Vs Davido Wedding Experience by Slytiger: 10:17pm On Jun 27
ubest1:

Who is Moses bliss?
Re: Moses Bliss Vs Davido Wedding Experience by ANlOMA: 10:17pm On Jun 27
Slytiger:

Who is Moses bliss?

Slayer of Yoruba terrorist
Re: Moses Bliss Vs Davido Wedding Experience by SmartPolician: 10:33pm On Jun 27
Look how Tinubu's joblessness has totally destroyed Nigerian yoots!

Making needless comparisons!
Re: Moses Bliss Vs Davido Wedding Experience by DevilsEqual(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27
SmartPolician:
Look how Tinubu's joblessness has totally destroyed Nigerian yoots!

Making needless comparisons!

You blame Tinubu for this too??

Like these guys aren't responsible for their silly arguments and how lazy they choose to spend their precious time??

Zero Accountability. A terrible way to live

(1) (Reply)

Free Tickets to BRF events in LAGOS / Be Careful When You Go Out / Looking For Nigerian Wedding Vendors For Fast Growing Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.