Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,724 members, 7,892,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV (35644 Views)

Hisense U8k Or LG C3 / Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) / Hisense, Samsung Or LG Smart TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by hotseat: 3:49pm On Jun 28
Na so e be!

Different strokes for different folks!

While the teeming population of Nigerians have no clue as to where the next meal would come from, Mr Dem-Go-Dey-Pose, AKA Op, dey post nonsense and it made frontpage.

Guy, no make Street catch you o!

Go buy your f^^king tv and spare hapless and helpless Nigerians further agony!

@hotseat

1 Like

Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by Samesame247: 3:57pm On Jun 28
manmade:
we all understand that the OP that posted a picture with fouani badge and the contributors post are all na same the same trying to promote fouani electronic showroom, no dey do corner corner advert, come straight, where is the show room located?

There is a showroom in all state capitals; just google fouani showroom in your city.

IBtw, I am not doing corner advertisements. I don't rate fouani neither am i their stooge but when a brotherman asks you for advice on getting a tv worth much more than a million naira, you have to advise me for the best.

I wont be happy hearing a brotherman bought a bad tv from dubious persons
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by femi4: 3:57pm On Jun 28
YOLO1:
I don't have much knowledge about TVs.
Budget is 1.5m.
Would love to go for either Hisense U8K (65 inches) which goes for 1,487,000 or LG C3 (55 Inches) which goes for 1,538,900.
I would appreciate your honest review as I am buying either of the 2 this weekend.
Thanks
Why spend 1.5M on TV? Are you always at home like that

Anyway, let me ask META AI

Here's a comparison of the two TVs you're considering

*Hisense U8K (65 inches)*

- More budget-friendly
- Brighter screen
- Better suited for well-lit rooms
- No burn-in risk
- Good for gaming with high refresh rates and response times
- Has a higher peak brightness

*LG C3 (55 inches)*

- Prioritizes deep blacks and vibrant colors
- Better suited for darker rooms
- OLED TVs are at risk of permanent burn-in
- Superior contrast and color depth
- Good for gaming with immersive experience

Considering your budget, the Hisense U8K seems a more affordable option, but if you're willing to spend a bit more, the LG C3 might be worth it for its superior picture quality. However, the LG C3 is smaller in size.

My verdict: Big Big things ni mo like...ya ya ya
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by wunmi590(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28
seanwilliam:
lol this kind of thing doesn’t work in reality especially in Nigeria no Dey whine yourself.
If you’re waiting to have that kind of money before u enjoy your life, u might not have it till u die..
Imagine now that car prices are over the roof and you’re waiting to have x2 abi x10 of the money, bro it’s hard, u might not get it and my the time u save x2 of the money, the price fit don increase again..

The most important thing to consider before buying stuff like that is to have sustainable income.. that’s all.

💯 right
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by azpekuliar: 4:10pm On Jun 28
YOLO1:
Budget is 1.5m.
Would love to go for either Hisense U8K (65 inches) which goes for 1,487,000 or LG C3 (55 Inches) which goes for 1,538,900.
I would appreciate your honest review as I am buying either of the 2 this weekend.
Thanks

LG C3 all day of the week. I own an LG C1 I bought from Fouani in 2022 for about half the price you have been quoted for the C3.

1 Like

Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by Samesame247: 4:11pm On Jun 28
tunjijones:

There is nothing like crying. Fouani is not the only company that can sell LG there are others too.

Fouani is the only sole company that sells authentic LG and Hisense products.

Other stores sell africa for africa

1 Like

Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by dpete1: 4:13pm On Jun 28
I sent you a PM, boss.

Or you do not use your nairaland-attached email anymore?
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by TheOldGods: 4:15pm On Jun 28
YOLO1:
Budget is 1.5m.
Thanks
lol bro you funny. You see an 8k TV, that is cheaper, and whooping 65inch, and you're thinking of 55inch cause of brand name. Lol. Hisense is also a brand name
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by tsnoop(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28
If u love watching movies on big screen then go for Hisense but if you want a great brand go for lg

But don’t buy Itec tv ooo the one I bought from itec.. just stop working it self without falling down
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by tunjijones(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28
Samesame247:

Fouani is the only sole company that sells authentic LG and Hisense products.

Other stores sell africa for africa

This information is not true bro. They are the most popular but they ain't the only one.
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by 3seriez(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28
Father4all:
After how many years?
I think it was 18 months. It was over a year, but not up to 2 years if I recall.
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by Samesame247: 4:27pm On Jun 28
tunjijones:

This information is not true bro. They are the most popular but they ain't the only one.

Yeah, they are not the only one but they are the official store for LG and Hisense products in Naija
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by CartelKenneth: 4:30pm On Jun 28
Adewale1603:
Omo, people dey go spend 1.5mill on top TV. Shey it go show me the judgement day ni.
Anything above 100k is a no no

Poverty na bastard aswr 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by CartelKenneth: 4:31pm On Jun 28
tsnoop:
If u love watching movies on big screen then go for Hisense but if you want a great brand go for lg

But don’t buy Itec tv ooo the one I bought from itec.. just stop working it self without falling down

See ur life outside
Se the name of the tv sef
Itec
Which kind tv b dat🤣🤣🤣
Na u fucck up
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28
Highsense is high quality, 65" is great as well. That'll be my option
I however use Samsung, best decision I have made.
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by CartelKenneth: 4:33pm On Jun 28
travelzcruix:
Where una dey c this money throw way. 1m plus for TV, to see who?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
To se Jesus na🤣🤣🤣🤣✝️

1 Like

Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by CartelKenneth: 4:35pm On Jun 28
sgtponzihater1:
Highsense is high quality, 65" is great as well. That'll be my option
I however use Samsung, best decision I have made.

Samsung or Sony is the best
No be all this useless lg Hisense chinko crap or whatever

1 Like

Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by CartelKenneth: 4:36pm On Jun 28
celestineteryim:
People that are sitting at home, will say there's no money in this country

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by CartelKenneth: 4:38pm On Jun 28
kingar:
Outside Sony, Samsung and LG all other tv brands in Nigeria are less quality. If you’re a tv lover you’ll know what I’m saying. Once you get to the show room watch same picture from both Hisense screen and LG then you’ll know better which to pic. Hisense is an overly promoted low end tv

It’s because Nigeria is a very low income country with very low value people that’s why budeget electronics are always popular here
U won’t see this rubbish in the USA or other first world country
Only Nigeria that infinix and tecno will be popular 🤣🤣🤣🤣👺👺👺

2 Likes

Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by CartelKenneth: 4:39pm On Jun 28
Antoeni:
Hisense Don dey Use Style Drive LG Commot From Nigeria Market

That’s because most Nigerians can no longer afford their products
Ordinary garri they no fit afford shey na tv dem go buy🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by CartelKenneth: 4:41pm On Jun 28
ordovicianonly:

I would advise you go for LG cos it has more colors ,features ,sharpness and the WebOS has more apps compared to Hisense Tv which has limited app due to its OS that is VIDAA . I am giving my recommendation based on the fact that I have both TV presently in my house and I purchased both from the FOUANI store this year at the rate of 1.8million for the 75 inches LG . Go for LG if you want a tv with second hand value and LG has more replacements parts that Hisense in case there is fault in future

Hisense is useless chinko crap
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by CartelKenneth: 4:43pm On Jun 28
thesolutions:
LG and Hisense are from the same company.
So you are not buying brand.
ULED of Hisense is higher resolution and picture quality compared to OLED of LG. But on a wider screen 65" against 55" of LG, it might not be that visible.
The LG comes with a home theater. If that is not in your budget to get, it will be an extra luggage that you might need to discard later if you already have a superior home theater.
My conclusion is don't buy any of those.
Reason? They are not your taste. You wants something better and you know it. 8k display.

Ur brain dey function at all
How Hisense and lg take be the same company
Ah ah
Abi my eye dey pain me?
Lg na S.Korean while that useless Hisense na china
How is it the same company?

1 Like

Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by CartelKenneth: 4:47pm On Jun 28
Sleekfingers:
Look for Sony and buy.

LG durability is zero. ...I have used several LG tv . But vow never to buy there TV again .

Hisense is a big fat no....

Hisense is the most uselsss brand ever
Tv panel issues ALWAYS
lg na low picture quality their product no dey last and the color dey always fade for some absurd reason 😡😡
Sony or Samsung is the way
But since 90% of Nigerian will probably never be able to afford a Sony tv of 3m+ in their entire lifetime, they should look for one old Samsung model and buy
They’ll be better off
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by CartelKenneth: 4:48pm On Jun 28
ttmax09:
lol, you missed good old Panasonic TVs

Anything Japanese is a 👍🏼 for me
Japanese electronics engineering is the best in the world

1 Like

Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by thesolutions(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28
CartelKenneth:

Ur brain dey function at all
How Hisense and lg take be the same company
Ah ah
Abi my eye dey pain me?
Lg na S.Korean while that useless Hisense na china
How is it the same company?
Emmm, my brain was busy when I was typing the comment. Please pardon my brain for being too busy.
As for your eyes, it is always looking at something you want to avoid. I wish I could punish the eyes but it cries easily. So I will take the blame. Please leave my brain and your eyes out of it. grin grin grin
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by OgwuEgo: 4:53pm On Jun 28
Go to Fouani and buy original LG Tv.
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by CartelKenneth: 4:54pm On Jun 28
XXXsearch:

You dey play bro, no try compare hinsens with my LG LINEAR INVERTER 10 YEARS WARRANTY!. even I better pass my generator self go carry am well and it freezes in few minutes. No go whine LG oh for freezer, na blast. Na better energy saver he be

Maybe 25 years ago lg was as king
But their crown don fall for head o 👑
Their products are now cheaply made low quality
And very rubbish
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by WantsandMore: 4:55pm On Jun 28
With 1.5million naira budget contacts me on whatsapp I can connect you with Alabaonline, he's also a nairalander has offices in Lagos, Abuja & now Benin. I've done several businesses with him, I promise you that budget will get you a Samsung 65" 8k quantum Dot/Infinite display with AI/Alexa/Google Assistance...it's the best value for your money right now. You can thank me later with a little token or not. But try him.This is not a paid PR job just a happy customer and I've been recommending others to him with no issue

1 Like

Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by tsnoop(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28
CartelKenneth:

See ur life outside
Se the name of the tv sef
Itec
Which kind tv b dat🤣🤣🤣
Na u fucck up

My brother I Dey regret am till now … the tv just on his own just stop working .. I just waste money like that ..

Next tv I go buy is either lg, Hisense, Samsung
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by mixta140: 5:17pm On Jun 28
Metordman:
see mumu, I use a Samsung smart 50" Oled. Cowww. Na TV person go dey brag about. When guys dey drive lambo anyhow for island. Mtchewwwww
And you no wan brag ... Lolzzzz!...
Na Lambo be your problem... Little mind
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by mixta140: 5:18pm On Jun 28
Metordman:
see mumu, I use a Samsung smart 50" Oled. Cowww. Na TV person go dey brag about. When guys dey drive lambo anyhow for island. Mtchewwwww
Show us receipts for the TV you have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization / BBNaija: Mercy Feeds Ike With His Food (photo) / BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Tolanibaj, Frodd And Seyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.