Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,726 members, 7,892,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV (35647 Views)

Hisense U8k Or LG C3 / Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) / Hisense, Samsung Or LG Smart TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by Stanley08(m): 11:25am On Jun 29
I use God and beg you. Buy the C3 from Fouani or from my plug. There's NOTHING better than LG OLED especially in this Nigeria. I tried a high end HiSense TV a while ago. It wasn't bad by any means but it just wasn't LG OLED. I sold the 55 inch HiSense TV and bought a 48 inch LG OLED C2.

My plug is Kendo Electronics - 07065872007

I bought my 55 inch C9 & 48 inch C2 from him. He's always cheaper than Fouani.

But if you don't mind Fouani price. Please go with that, infact I recommend that lol. And pay for insurance too.

1 Like

Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by uniquetechng: 12:51pm On Jun 29
southsouthking:

You easily could have corrected me in wherever you think i got it wrong, if you insisting i got all wrong, then you need to go for proper check up.
Hahahaha even the Kenwood you listed is just sticker, no original Kenwood products in Nigeria except you're buying used one.
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by Mandate1: 1:44pm On Jun 29
wolfenstein:

Is not fake bro
we are saying the same thing.
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by rapheal5(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29
Non, Samsung european version or nothing...
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by rapheal5(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29
swagifted:
so me wey wan buy LG OLED UK used na wahala i de find like this
Uk/Eu used tv is the best only if you are buying from trusted dealers in alaba, i and my 3 other friends never regret buying eu version of tv from alaba....
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by milann: 4:04pm On Jun 29
Nyanabo2:
Go for the Hisense. I dunno but I just love bigger screens.
You like big butts?
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by Nyanabo2: 4:09pm On Jun 29
milann:
You like big butts?

Yea, who doesn't 🥺😁
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by swagifted(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29
rapheal5:
Uk/Eu used tv is the best only if you are buying from trusted dealers in alaba, i and my 3 other friends never regret buying eu version of tv from alaba....
i swear, i keep seeing 65 inches LG OLED on jiji for as low as 1.2million from vendors in alaba.... Very tempting.
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by rapheal5(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29
swagifted:
i swear, i keep seeing 65 inches LG OLED on jiji for as low as 1.2million from vendors in alaba.... Very tempting.
well i only trust 2 people, onlinealaba and chief nwosu store...
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by Adewale1603(m): 9:26am On Jun 30
CartelKenneth:

Poverty na bastard aswr 🤣🤣🤣
It's not poverty but wastage spending and misplaced priority, and you people and the two idiots that liked your comment are the reflection of our leaders today in government, Yet we you continue to criticize the government. Same way they spend extravagantly on things that are not so important, like renovation of buildings, buying expensive cars e.t.c and could not pay the demanded minimum wage for the workers. And for your information it's even poor people that spend and buys extravagant things, just to show off, real wealthy people don't show off, they invest and spend wisely, and not on things that are not of important priority.
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by CartelKenneth: 10:00am On Jun 30
Adewale1603:
It's not poverty but wastage spending and misplaced priority, and you people and the two idiots that liked your comment are the reflection of our leaders today in government, Yet we you continue to criticize the government. Same way they spend extravagantly on things that are not so important, like renovation of buildings, buying expensive cars e.t.c and could not pay the demanded minimum wage for the workers. And for your information it's even poor people that spend and buys extravagant things, just to show off, real wealthy people don't show off, they invest and spend wisely, and not on things that are not of important priority.

Abegi ❗️
U no get money for Sony or Samsung
So na y u dey manage ur Hisense lik that🤙
Like say u b billionaire now u go dey talk all this one?🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by Metordman: 10:45pm On Jun 30
mixta140:

Lolzzzz... Small boy ...
hanimal
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by Iceking1(m): 5:13am On Jul 02
wunmi590:

You mean somebody that want to buy a TV 📺 of that amount won't have X30 of the amount in his account before spending it?

Those that are buying iPhone 15 pro max of 1.5m do they have X30 of such amount on their account?? I bought my S24 ultra 2 months ago for N1.7m and did an inverter few days later N2.1m naira.

I was left with only N1.250m on my account, and that's what I've been using to package till date.
Re: Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV by YOLO1(m): 7:36am On Jul 03
Thanks everyone.
I got the LG C3.
I am still trying to get familiar with it but I am too busy because of work.
May drop my review in the coming days

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization / BBNaija: Mercy Feeds Ike With His Food (photo) / BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Tolanibaj, Frodd And Seyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.