Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Darcon Jokes: Shaaaa - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Darcon Jokes: Shaaaa (206 Views)

Darcon Jokes: Shaaaa, African Ep1 / Darcon Jokes: Shaaaa / Darcon Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Darcon Jokes: Shaaaa by Darcon1111(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27
LAUGH jhoor 😂

1. I Saw a Science Student Crying
Me: What's The Matter☹️
Her: Matter is Anything That Occupies space and Has Mass
🚶I just left

2.BREAKING NEWS
A baby was born laughing
With 4 abortion pills in his hands
🙆

3.Married men will be watching football at a bar with their side chick and💁 still screaming that the referee is cheating

4.I hate talking to Indian's, especially those with Red dot on their forehead😂I think they are recording
🏃

5.When relationship is new 🤣
Boys will be like "babe have you eaten tomorrow"
🤭

6.Being an African man is so cool. You refuse to give your relatives money they blame your wife
😂💔

7.I hate people who make jokes about short pple🤧Do you know that short people can sweep the floor without bending

8.My roommate stole my girlfriend's contact from my phone🤧the idiot is sending love messages to his own sister

10Na you rüsh go prømise your papa fïrst cläss & 8A’s 🙄...
* Me I ønly prømise dem say “I NO GO JOÏN ÇULT * 🥲😂

11.Guys be carefül out therë if your gïrlfriend tëlls you to go with her thät her parënts wänt to meët you‚ no greë oo na bag of rice you wan go büy likë thät 😒😂

12.Biology teaçher: Whät cän be føund in a çell ?
Baçk bençhers: Prisonërs
Teaçher: Gët out of my cläss. 😂😂

13.Withøut lashës møst of y’all loøk likë thïs: “🌝” 😂

14.Imaginë livïng aløñe‚ At nïght you were bathïng withøut light and your soäp fälls to the grøund‚ you triëd to piçk it üp but becausë of darknëss you couldn’t fïnd it‚ jüst then...a händ tappëd you and handëd you the soäp. Whät wïll you do ?
Faintïng is alløwed... 😂

15. You are trying to go without reacting 🙄 heaven is far from you 😏🤦‍♂️

Darcon shaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

Basns / Facebook Group Promotion / Mr Perfect Is In Trouble - Mr Oma ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.