Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,715 members, 7,892,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) (43397 Views)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) / University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by OgaTheTop2: 12:41pm On Jun 28
smiley
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by FatimaAbubakar(f): 12:41pm On Jun 28
Njb
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Cassandraloius: 12:42pm On Jun 28
The lecturer been never chop since morning.

1 Like

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by qtx(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28
officialwdhtv:
Viral video of a 200Level Unilag student fighting with his lecturer after a yet-to-be disclosed issue shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81JqDunBHe4
Lecturer should not lay his hands on a student. He was wrong. Student should not lay his hands on lecturer in response, the Student was wrong also. So both to be deciplined(bc university environment is not Oshodi motor park). Punishment for Lecturer: Suspension for 3 months without Pay.
Punishment for Students: Suspension for a semester.
What do you think? be fair to both parties.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by rampage101(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28
reminds me if some demigods back then.microbiology department. mic201,301 and 402 or so. same unilag.
Sanjay.
adeyemi.
basted mehn

1 Like

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by XXXsearch: 12:43pm On Jun 28
Bsbsb
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Unperturbedpota: 12:43pm On Jun 28
missjekyll:

Why . The lecturer battered him first. They both need retraining. That is a huge class size

That student will be rusticated not just because he deserves it but also to set an example that fighting a lecturer is a no no, he will never be able to get into any school in Nigeria again,

SAME REASON SOLDIERS BURN THAT ANY COMMUNITY WHERE THEIR COLLEAGUES ARE KILLED NOT BECAUSE ITS DESERVED BUT TO SEND A MESSSAGE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28
Mindlog:
Sighs.
Ike gwuru, bah? grin

2 Likes

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Praktikals1000: 12:44pm On Jun 28
EasternActivist:

Exactly

The guy already was moving outside why drag and push him again...

That push from the student was a defensive impulse as the extra drag from the lecturer was now becoming more of a threat to him

The lecturer over did here...

Very wrong move from the lecturer

Indiscipline, bullying and provocation all in one.
You are right but that was an unwise move by the student.

2 Likes

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by omoredia: 12:45pm On Jun 28
Who school epp?
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by GenFunction: 12:45pm On Jun 28
because i knw the outcome,i'll make sure he sees a dentist.

1 Like

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by omooba05: 12:45pm On Jun 28
All i can see is two animal.. One is Fool and the other a Miserable goat

1 Like

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28
Who da fork gave the so called Lecturer the right to assault a student? Anyway, the bloody lecturer knows who to fork with

No lecturer or teacher woulda done this kinda assault to me during my school days i woulda shot his wife, his Dog, his cat, before him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28
He Has Automatically Graduated Himself.
And He Will go Police Station & Wirte UNDERTAKING. A Stupid Senseless Naughty Child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by omooba05: 12:46pm On Jun 28
Poor people always overdo... Big boy no money

3 Likes

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by celestineteryim: 12:47pm On Jun 28
The two of them might be LP supporters useless people
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:48pm On Jun 28
Two idiots
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Makunahatata: 12:49pm On Jun 28
Bubu4Sea:
The most sophisticated tribe does not disappoint 🤣
how u kno no b Okoro pikin or lecturer, cos normally na una dey use bicycle kick wake ur parents.., also, like no be SW 80% of u dey run to come get quality education 🥱

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by paxonel(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28
officialwdhtv:
Viral video of a 200Level Unilag student fighting with his lecturer after a yet-to-be disclosed issue shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

Yes, the physically tauntamountulated lecturisation of the catabullying student evictational expulsion from the school....

Abeg, me i don tire

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28
Some lecturers dey overdo.
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28
Should have just walked out and ambush him after school, that’s what I would have done 😎

2 Likes

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28
Lecturers need to know students in university are adults not their kids at home.

Respect is reciprocal. U have no right to disrespect ur students talkless of manhandling them like ure a tout.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Sultty(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28
Rexymania:
Him schooling duh finish grin
not when vdm becomes his lawyer

1 Like

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by akevic: 12:55pm On Jun 28
Goat scape loading...
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28
Happy graduation to Amos adamu the first of it kind that graduated in flying colours at 200 level

Stupid boy

4 Likes

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Mindlog: 12:56pm On Jun 28
Zonefree:

Ike gwuru, bah? grin

The isi mgbaka began with the lecturer, why touch the student in the first place?
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by ScarletBrace(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Overhyped School.

The guy was already moving out. Looks like he made a nasty comment that infuriated the lecturer further.

School No be by force.

3 Likes

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28
dat student is a goner!

Always respect ur seniors no matter what!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 1:02pm On Jun 28
That lecture is a fool
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28
Mindlog:

The isi mgbaka began with the lecturer, why touch the student in the first place?
That's how lecturers from unhappy home behave. I'm sure he's having a bad time with his wife at home.

They usually fix lectures by 6am or 7am just run away from home. No lecturer from a happy home will fix lectures by 7am.

6 Likes

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Bubu4Sea: 1:02pm On Jun 28
Makunahatata:
how u kno no b Okoro pikin or lecturer, cos normally na una dey use bicycle kick wake ur parents.., also, like no be SW 80% of u dey run to come get quality education 🥱
I presume the university takes the best students, so ur saying that igbos score better than the yorubas, so most likely the student na igbo? Ok🤣
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Makunahatata: 1:04pm On Jun 28
Bubu4Sea:

I presume the university takes the best students, so ur saying that igbos score better than the yorubas, so most likely the student na igbo? Ok🤣
now I see why u made the foolish assumption....bye dumbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video / Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies / My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.