Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) (42456 Views)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) / University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 10:48am On Jun 29
EasternActivist:

Exactly

The guy already was moving outside why drag and push him again...

That push from the student was a defensive impulse as the extra drag from the lecturer was now becoming more of a threat to him

The lecturer over did here...

Very wrong move from the lecturer

Indiscipline, bullying and provocation all in one.

You are so correct . I work abroad. That shove from the lecturer will earn the lecturer an automatic sack and legal case for harassment and abuse.
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 10:52am On Jun 29
VTJN:
even if the student was a VC child, he will be rusticated out of the school. Even though i didn't support what the lecturer did. That student is really mad pushing the lecturer when he got outside the classroom.

Have you heard of emotional and physical provocation? You are speaking from village mentality, where you must respect your elder till death. But that is not how the psychology of human is designed.
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by VTJN(m): 11:47am On Jun 29
greypencils:
The lecturer is to be blamed. No matter how provocative a student is, that student's life is still in your hands. Why use violence when you can use your pen? I mean, that's why the mark 39 was invented.
lol

The student name is goner. He should go and prepare for jamb
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by MARS1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29
I blame the lecturer for not knowing the ethics of his job.

You think an old professor has time to push you if he wants you out.

All universities to the best of my knowledge have their own security. Call the security to bundle him out if he's reluctant to leave the class but from the video, the boy was leaving but he seems slow about it.

The lecturer feels there is a need to show he doesn't take nonsense and the student should be fast about leaving.

Anyway, every lecturer is unique and it's good to know how to relate with your lecturer if you ever get to have an interaction with one be it casually or professionally but unfortunately for this student, he's gonna hardly pass this course and many others.

He's picking fight too early with a lecturer that's appearing young and ready to go physical, those kind of lecturer can go any length to mark you down and establish their dominance.
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by rampage101(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29
swaggs42:

Boss I dey tell you!!! especially that Sanjay, really dead guy.

omo.
crazy fools.
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Benblaq(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29
200l unilag lecturer? 🥴
Re: 200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29
This is the problem! Never lay your hands first on anyone! It could be your last !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Pronounce These Words? / SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship / Sexually Transmitted Degrees : 7 Things You Should Know

Viewing this topic: PerfectJUSTICE and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.