Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) (13808 Views)

Shop Of A Lady - Bread Winner, Demolished In Nnewi, Anambra As She Cries Photos / PHOTOS: Fire Burns Down Warehouse At Alaba, Lagos / Fire Burns Shops In Ahoada, Rivers State, Destroys Goods Worth Millions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Roboto11: 11:04am On Jun 28
All I see are brown roofs.

grin
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:11am On Jun 28
GBTYO:

Me?

I am asking why this inconsequential news should bother us here?

Of course if it happened in Lagos, the orcs will be blaming Yorubas as usual .

Then it won't be regarded as inconsequential.
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by GBTYO: 11:13am On Jun 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Then it won't be regarded as inconsequential.

Is there anything worth its weight in shit in that side ?
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:14am On Jun 28
GBTYO:

Is there anything worth its weight in shit in that side ?

So much that you are so concerned?
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:14am On Jun 28
Unperturbedpota:

You are back from your ban? misbehave stupidly again and i will send you back asap
I was never banned, you see how ordinary prayers I did for anambra is paining you 😂😂😂😂 anambra gadinma iseeee
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Unperturbedpota: 11:16am On Jun 28
PortHarcourtcit:
I was never banned, you see how ordinary prayers I did for anambra is paining you 😂😂😂😂 anambra gadinma iseeee

I do not undertsand what you are talking about, nothing concerns me with your comment or the state but if you bring your ususal tribalism again you will be banned again and for much longer this time.

Be guided, you are just a tiny ordinary member of this forum of millions so you wint be missed.

Be guided
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:18am On Jun 28
work for sineon ikpa don land,if he love his people let him prove it now,go and rebuild those shops and restore their business angry, ABI NA ONLY TO KILL AND DESTROY HIS PEOPLE HE SABI
MAY GOD HELP YOU PPL OUT OF YOUR LOSS. sad
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:19am On Jun 28
Unperturbedpota:

I do not undertsand what you are talking about, nothing concerns me with your comment or the state but if you bring your ususal tribalism again you will be banned again and for much longer this time.

Be guided, you are just a tiny ordinary member of this forum of millions so you wint be missed.

Be guided
nwafor kedu, what is happening in anambra? Why the bad news up and down? And what is your messiah OBI doing about it? Or he is in ABUJA with his black attire chasing clouts...
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Dennisochampa: 11:20am On Jun 28
When fire broke out at Christ embassy in Lagos, we saw the response of the Lagos state fire service...
Did Peter obi not build a functional fire service in anambra before he left office?
If he did, why wasn't this fire contained??
Make nobody insult me o... Na innocent question I ask... grin grin
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Unperturbedpota: 11:23am On Jun 28
PortHarcourtcit:
nwafor kedu, what is happening in anambra? Why the bad news up and down? And what is your messiah OBI doing about it? Or he is in ABUJA with his black attire chasing clouts...

Rule 2
Harassing and provoking me into a fight about a state not mine despite being warned to stop
CC fergie001 mynd44 seun nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Unperturbedpota: 11:24am On Jun 28
PortHarcourtcit:
Anambra is always on the news these days, from madam Nwanyi uku venza and underage prostitution to fire outbreak.... May God almighty heal Anambra...

provoking other members into a fight
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Jayhome24: 11:24am On Jun 28
So sorry for the lost its quiet sad.

I thinkits time all markets or shopping malls have there own standby fire fighter or fire equipments to safe lost of properties and goods unnecessarily.
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by GBTYO: 11:45am On Jun 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:

So much that you are so concerned?

That yeast makes for good gore entertainment .

Other than that, nothing of value came come of that heap dung .
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Smartcitizen: 12:10pm On Jun 28
TheChameleon:
angry

In this economy? God help them recover their losses. That's sad. angry

Let me run a VAR on the brain 🧠 of this cr3tin

Sincerely speaking this is what tinubu needs since forcing himself into Aso Rock NIGERIANS hardly sleeps with two eyes closed.
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28
SEN. IFEANYI UBA OVER TO YOU....THAT PLACE IS LESS THAN A 1Km TO HIS RESIDENCE IN OTOLO.
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by TheChameleon: 12:25pm On Jun 28
Smartcitizen:

Sincerely speaking this is what tinubu needs since forcing himself into Aso Rock NIGERIANS hardly sleeps with two eyes closed.

There's nothing "smart" about you.

People in Anambra lost millions in properties and valuables.

I am a dedicated tribalist and we all still came to commiserate with them.

But you're so useless it is Tinubu that you still blame for a fire incident. You're as brain less as the other idiot 🧠 is missing.

1 Like

Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Smartcitizen: 12:32pm On Jun 28
TheChameleon:

But you're so useless it is Tinubu that you still blame for a fire incident. You're as brain less as the other idiot 🧠 is missing.

Thank God you are a recognized tribalistic Yoruba man and we don't accept any sympathy from a useless tribalistic Yoruba man who will only start fighting people jin another thread just after saying sorry in few seconds ago.

Tribalism is in your blood and I know you can never feel sorry for anyone not from your tribe.

Abeg shift you BLOODY HYPOCRITE!
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by celestineteryim: 12:33pm On Jun 28
Dbegining:

Some of you need to understand that not liking Tinubu is not same as not liking Nigeria.

Tinubu is not Nigeria.
Nigeria is not Tinubu.
but presently Nigeria is tinubu because he's the president or you have your own president?
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Myhusband(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28
I have never seen fire incident that was quench in Anambra before, Dem get fire service for that industrial state at all
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by leisuretym: 1:11pm On Jun 28
Bulldozer90:
we know Lagos is your UK. It's the same Lagos that a church headquarters raised to rubbles on a Sunday morning and their firemen were literally peeing at it.

Are you from Anambra? Most of your kinsmen are in Lagos fighting Yorubas in Lagos that they aren't original lagosian, come and join them
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Jonjam269: 1:23pm On Jun 28
If this happens in their masters region our brothers would have said they are targeted, but, would they now say Igbo is against igbo since it's happening in their backyard?

1 Like

Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Jonjam269: 1:25pm On Jun 28
omoredia:
chai! have Tinubu alone as presido is worst than any natural disaster.
Your serial party defector and Pandora fraudster is worst than IPOB terrorists!
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Love800(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28
Looks like, you are an early millennial.
Daddy showkey. I heard he was ibori's boy.
I first knew dis song in my early primary sch days.
MissOpe:

Fire fire in our country country

Give me plenty water make I quench the fire

Una hear me again people

Give me plenty water make i quench the fire

Una hear me again people

Country fire this na the country fire yala

Country fire this na the country fire yeyeye

Country fire this na the country fire

Fire burn fire burn fire burn fire burn all the bad people dem

Fire burn fire burn fire burn fire burn all man wey no like beta thing

Fire burn fire burn fire burn fire burn the man wey no want make e beta for him brother

Fire burn fire burn fire burn fire burn all the bad people dem

Una hear me again people

Una hear me again people

All the bad people wey dey our land

Wey no want make e beta for the people them

All the bad people wey dey our land

Wey no want make e beta for the people them

Tell them commot there daddy showkey no won see them commot there

Tell all the bad people dem commot there make dem run go far commot there

Tell all the bad people dem commot there daddy showkey no won see them commot there

Tell all the bad people dem commot there

Una hear me again people

Una hear me again people

Shine your eye shine your eye well well

Look your back look your back well well

Stand well stand well well well

Country fire this na the country fire

Stand well stand well well

Look your back look your back well well

Make you check check yourself well well

Una hear me again people

Una hear me again people

Ino jo ogiri o sa fire dey burn wall no run

Stand for where you dey stand well well

Open your eye shine am well well

Check your back and check it nicely

Eee ga geme

Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by obyikye(f): 2:37pm On Jun 28
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Wasky101: 3:28pm On Jun 28
Went through the 1st page I didn't see anybody call out any politician they are busy looking for what to blame the fire on.

If this one incident happened in Lagos we all know what the front pages will look like.

Keep helping others hold their politicians accountable and turning a blind eye to yours. This attitude is why u lot can't stay at home any more
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by AlhajiCSO: 4:28pm On Jun 28
TheChameleon:

Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 Rule 2
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by AlhajiCSO: 4:28pm On Jun 28
TheChameleon:
angry

In this economy? God help them recover their losses. That's sad. angry

Let me run a VAR on the brain 🧠 of this cr3tin
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 Rule 2
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28
bassdow:
Hopefully now, no One blames the YORUBAs

Who told you ? Wait first.🤣
May God send help to the victims. So sad.
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28
Unperturbedpota:

Rule 2
Harassing and provoking me into a fight about a state not mine despite being warned to stop
unperturbed my man nwafor kedu... Iwu onye Agbaja umu okpo?
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Unperturbedpota: 5:08pm On Jun 28
PortHarcourtcit:
unperturbed my man nwafor kedu... Iwu onye Agbaja umu okpo?

Cc mynd44 nlfpmod fergie001 Dominique
This member keeps harassing me despite me asking him several times to stop
Re: Fire Burns 20 Shops In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos, Videos) by Zeey1010: 5:33pm On Jun 28
Hmmmmm what an irony, Simon ekpa and his goons where jubilating lately because of the fire incident at Dangote refinery. I have they will as well jubilate about this one too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak In Sabon Gari Market, Kano (PICS) / Nairabet Agent Wahala / What Can #5 Buy In Your Area?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.