Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) (22136 Views)

President Trump Releases Video Statement From Hospital. / President Trump Releases Guidelines For Opening Up The American Economy / Trump Releases List Of Nigerian Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Kingdavid579(m): 10:36am On Jun 28
Congratulations Trump

2 Likes

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by MT: 10:36am On Jun 28
Lovit:

Hope you are not part of the rainbow movement? They are always critical of Trump.

Don’t you think you are sounding more like Trump? A sore narcissist.
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by porthouse7(f): 10:36am On Jun 28
MT:
The worst of Biden is better than the best of Trump.

Yes, Biden rambled and sounded incoherent at some points but trump was a pathological liar. He was fact checked and found wanton 26 times by New York Times.

It’s up to the democrats now - either to stick with Biden or convince him to step down. Either way, the objective must not allowing that “evil” call Trump to be back in the Oval Office.

The highlight for me was Biden calling Trump an “alley cat” and a “convicted felon”.

That must have hurt terribly bad.
u believe in dogshit

4 Likes

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Egoveen: 10:36am On Jun 28
MT:

Yes, Biden rambled and sounded incoherent at some points but trump was a pathological liar. He was fact checked and found wanton 26 times by New York Times.

It’s up to the democrats now - either to stick with Biden or convince him to step down. Either way, the objective must not allowing that “evil” call Trump to be back in the Oval Office.

The highlight for me was Biden calling Trump an “alley cat” and a “convicted felon”.

You will be surprised that trump will beat mumu biden at the ballot,continue rabble rousing.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by MT: 10:38am On Jun 28
Egoveen:
You will be surprised that trump will beat mumu biden at the ballot,continue rabble rousing.

You have zero electoral value in the States.

It is out of place for you to make a projection.

Face what is before you in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Egoveen: 10:41am On Jun 28
MT:

You have zero electoral value in the States.

It is out of place for you to make a projection.

Face what is before you in Nigeria.
And you think that you have 100 percent electoral value in the states? with this your myopic point of view i do not think you understand the dynamics of US politics

4 Likes

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by samuelson06(m): 10:44am On Jun 28
What exactly is Joe Biden saying?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by WHEREISMANNA: 10:44am On Jun 28
E be lyk say na Warri dem take born trump
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by adioolayi(m): 10:45am On Jun 28
Americans should be actually worried...they have to choose between these two..

Just like Nigeria, it's going to be a Tinubu or Atiku...and here we are. angry

2 Likes

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Neoteny(m): 10:47am On Jun 28
Mariangeles:
Trump is unashamedly petty. cheesy

Politics IS about pettiness.

See:
Wike v Fubara
Abba v Sanusi
Atiku v Wike
Obaseki v Shaibu
Peter Obi v Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by WHEREISMANNA: 10:47am On Jun 28
MT:

wat made trump a liar ?

1 Like

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by bizbro: 10:48am On Jun 28
Trump too like wahala
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by RealityKings(f): 10:50am On Jun 28
Mariangeles:
Trump is unashamedly petty. TheStirling cheesy

He was supposed to do that because Jill was lying. That's not a good way to achieve TheStirling discuss
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Bluntemperor: 10:51am On Jun 28
Kingdavid579:
Congratulations Trump

Is it on Big lies,you are thanking Trump or perennials Falsehoods?
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by DrAda(f): 10:52am On Jun 28
Ouch. The Republicans are winning this

1 Like

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:55am On Jun 28
Even after CNN helped Biden he still made a mess of himself 😂

2 Likes

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Kingson28: 10:57am On Jun 28
[quote author=Mariangeles post=130696095]Trump is unashamedly petty. cheesy

[That’s what secular politicians do, try to mercilessly damage the chances of their opponents from winning.
You remember how Tinubu and his gangs did everything to paint Jonathan in bad light.
Foolish Nigerians fell for their antics.
And all of us are suffering the consequences.
American voters are not wise like that to vote or choose right.
They can be terribly petty too.]
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by lexy2014: 10:58am On Jun 28
Cherrybae:
I watch the debate, Biden was spoken fluently and tolding fats.

While Trump was tolding lies like Peter obi with force statistics. In my opinions Biden win the debate.

Even CNN wet de support democrats de shame for Biden na you come de talk another thing

3 Likes

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Kanixt(m): 10:58am On Jun 28
Sermwell:
What about Tinubu's lowlights? grin

You do it or ask Biden to do it for you
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:59am On Jun 28
Cherrybae:
I watch the debate, Biden was spoken fluently and tolding fats.

While Trump was tolding lies like Peter obi with force statistics

In my opinions Biden win the debate.
You didn't watch the debate, don't lie.

1 Like

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Kingson28: 11:00am On Jun 28
[quote author=MT post=130696248]The worst of Biden is better than the best of Trump.

[Please, mention one “evil” that Trump did while in office,
Thanks in advance.]
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Ezewuzie01: 11:02am On Jun 28
Watching the debate, you could see that Trump is still very sharp in his mind unlike Biden who would have wandered off to greet the empty arena if not for the microphone in his front.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by BabaAgba79(m): 11:02am On Jun 28
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr6a-zJTw7A?si=nrXJT8PUJpK7PBlw

Credit: End Wokeness

Old man ooo. Jagaban is better than Biden !
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Mogadishuu: 11:03am On Jun 28
RealityKings:

He was supposed to do that because Jill was lying. That's not a good way to achieve TheStirling discuss

I think you are right
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 11:05am On Jun 28
bizbro:

Tolding?
grin
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Homiesjinxbank: 11:06am On Jun 28
Lol. That was a typo. But yes Haroon would be great

JuanDeDios:

I think Jamila Haroon will make a good president.

1 Like

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Geovanni412(m): 11:11am On Jun 28
MT:

Abeg wetin you dey talk

Biden wey dey talk like im no sabi where im dey sef

Uncle Joe needs to go and rest, he is not physically fit for the job

Let Daddy Trump take over his job and show him how it's done

5 Likes

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by omoredia: 11:13am On Jun 28
Biden is proof that the last election was clearly rigged

2 Likes

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by MT: 11:13am On Jun 28
Egoveen:
And you think that you have 100 percent electoral value in the states? with this your myopic point of view i do not think you understand the dynamics of US politics

I can vote for whoever I choose in the states.

You do not enjoy same privilege.

Go and face your Bvas. I repeat, you have zero electoral value in the states.

1 Like

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by omoredia: 11:14am On Jun 28
Jill Biden needs to be fact checked
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Hungerbadoo: 11:15am On Jun 28
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr6a-zJTw7A?si=nrXJT8PUJpK7PBlw

Credit: End Wokeness

Desperate politicians. Like Trump like Atiku
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by brutal1(m): 11:15am On Jun 28
grin i thought we all agreed your parents are barren?
Sermwell:
What about Tinubu's lowlights? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles / US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi / Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.