Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) (22138 Views)

President Trump Releases Video Statement From Hospital. / President Trump Releases Guidelines For Opening Up The American Economy / Trump Releases List Of Nigerian Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by MT: 11:16am On Jun 28
Ezewuzie01:
Watching the debate, you could see that Trump is still very sharp in his mind unlike Biden who would have wandered off to greet the empty arena if not for the microphone in his front.

So you were fooled with that misleading video too.

Shame.

So, you didn’t see the original video showing the parachutists that Biden went to acknowledge but which was cut off in the frame by Trump campaign?
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Laurene: 11:20am On Jun 28
Austindark:
They have practically tried everything to remove Trump's name from the ballot papers. but all to no avail.
It seems the Democrats are afraid of something 🤔.
Maybe Joe bidden is not a marketable candidate.
If they remove Biden they'd be stuck with Kamala Harris and that's the problem.
Harris even though younger is seen as a creep, incompetent and radical compared to Biden.
She'd be to the left of Biden on issues and she's more unlikable.

If the Dems try to bypass her then they'll have to explain to some sects of their party why they think a colored woman can't win the presidency in America.

They're definitely cornered.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Dengoh(m): 11:21am On Jun 28
Must you die power? I thought it's peculiar to Africa

1 Like

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by abobote: 11:22am On Jun 28
Cherrybae:
I watch the debate, Biden was spoken fluently and tolding fats.

While Trump was tolding lies like Peter obi with force statistics

In my opinions Biden win the debate.
And you were speaking wrong English, and misplacing words with audacity

1 Like

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Tonnyray: 11:22am On Jun 28
Laurene:
If they remove Biden they'd be stuck with Kamala Harris and that's the problem.
Harris even though younger is seen as a creep, incompetent and radical compared to Biden.
She'd be to the left of Biden on issues and she's more unlikable.
If the Dems try to bypass her then they'll have to explain to some sects of their party why they think a colored woman can't win the presidency in America.
They're definitely cornered.
I admire the fact that you fully understand worrisgoinon.
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by SlavaUkraini: 11:23am On Jun 28
themanderon:
I feel sorry seeing Biden being mocked for his incoherence and his age but he is not helping matters by putting himself on the line again to run for office. He should be at home with his grandkids. Does it mean the Democrats do not have better candidates?

If you are the Incumbent President at his age, will you step down and go home to your grandkids ?

Or have you forgotten that power is intoxicating ?

The same thing that made Jonathan not to step down for a Northerner in 2015 is what is driving Biden to rerun for the Presidency.

Even Robert Mugabe was ready to die in office if not for the military that removed him.
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by 49cents(m): 11:28am On Jun 28
Cherrybae:

You wrote as incoherently as Biden....and the worse part is the 14 agbadorians who liked your post.
Biden represents Tinubu that's why these hungry kids are totally sympathetic...but Biden does not look likely to win
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 11:30am On Jun 28
MT:
The worst of Biden is better than the best of Trump.

Yes, Biden rambled and sounded incoherent at some points but trump was a pathological liar. He was fact checked and found wanton 26 times by New York Times.

It’s up to the democrats now - either to stick with Biden or convince him to step down. Either way, the objective must not allowing that “evil” call Trump to be back in the Oval Office.

The highlight for me was Biden calling Trump an “alley cat” and a “convicted felon”.

That must have hurt terribly bad.

Lol.. Very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by cjfavour(m): 11:30am On Jun 28
What’s tolding?
Cherrybae:

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by cjfavour(m): 11:35am On Jun 28
And what do u have now leading you? Someone less than a mad man? Or you’re satisfied with situation of things in the country?
Tjra:

How can you put Obi and Tump on the same line? This is an insult to the greatest American president ever Donald Trump.

Please be careful

You want Tinubu to debate a man that gets his economic and financial advices from a mad man?

So him go recruit all the Yabaleft patients as ministers? Have you thought your comment through? Bro, we cant afford to have mad men as our leaders.
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 11:45am On Jun 28
It was a poor debate. The two old folks turned into childish play. One calling the other alley cat and a sucker.
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by heniford2: 11:48am On Jun 28
Trump is a savage dude mehn dude gone too far with this shit
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by adeniyi65(m): 11:48am On Jun 28
dohyn:
I'm honestly glad I'm not American cos I refuse to believe that these 2 are the best America can offer. Jill Stein sadly does not stand a chance.

Anyways, they are no different from Sunak and Starmer too. From Nigeria to UK to US, na rubbish options dey available right now
grin grin no be lie. An infamous leader and a weak senile old man. Two of them are not the best option just like the option of hell and fire we kept having in Nigeria.
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Chidex50(m): 11:51am On Jun 28
Cherrybae:

We know how Bulabu thinks
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by StraightGaay: 11:54am On Jun 28
Cherrybae:

Use your opinion as a clitoris massager, it doesn't matter
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Michaelcircuit(m): 11:55am On Jun 28
May God help you Mr Trump . Stand strong, Victoria is ashored. Irrespective of all the allegations , continue to stand strong the sky is your starting point..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Michaelcircuit(m): 11:56am On Jun 28
May God help you Mr Trump . Stand strong, Victory is ashored. Irrespective of all the allegations , continue to stand strong the sky is your starting point..
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Johncarlo07: 11:56am On Jun 28
Tjra:

How can you put Obi and Tump on the same line? This is an insult to the greatest American president ever Donald Trump.

Please be careful

You want Tinubu to debate a man that gets his economic and financial advices from a mad man?

So him go recruit all the Yabaleft patients as ministers? Have you thought your comment through? Bro, we cant afford to have mad men as our leaders.

Ur Tinubu Dat refused to debate, we've all seen hw brilliant his economic policies are nd hw far it has help d course of d citizens.

D way some of u reason nd talk on dis forum, we wonda wat u tink d brain is used for.

Nairalanders behold! a man Dat epitomizes d true meaning of senselessness.
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 11:57am On Jun 28
49cents:

You wrote as incoherently as Biden....and the worse part is the 14 agbadorians who liked your post.
Biden represents Tinubu that's why these hungry kids are totally sympathetic...but Biden does not look likely to win

how does Biden represent Tinubu ?
that's dumb to say
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Pennilessword1: 12:00pm On Jun 28
Joe Biden isn't the one ruling America.... it's someone else. Probably Hillary Clinton.

All he does is sleep all day. We know as e dey go
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Nobleou(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28
Cherrybae:

Your English is a disgrace to your parents and siblings, if you have any
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Treasure17(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28
Biden should just throw in the towel.
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Smartcitizen: 12:16pm On Jun 28
Cherrybae:

Peter Obi lies?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yorubas!

And the Man who said HE LOST HIS CERTIFICATE DURING CIVIL WAR IS A TRUTH TELLING MACHINE ABI?

Why are Yorubas like this abeg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by MissOpe(f): 12:21pm On Jun 28
Mariangeles:
Trump is unashamedly petty. cheesy

Petty as Israel (Juju) of Davido
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by treatise: 12:24pm On Jun 28
Sermwell:
What about Tinubu's lowlights? grin
Dobale

1 Like

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by aywagze(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28
Donald Trump no dey gree ..he is just a stubborn mutherfucver! ..🤔
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Cmeo(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28
The man that tour this Trump lane in Nigeria's presidential election of 2023 lost the election. So Trump should beware because antecedents do happen.
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Mombebe: 1:02pm On Jun 28
MT:
The worst of Biden is better than the best of Trump.

Yes, Biden rambled and sounded incoherent at some points but trump was a pathological liar. He was fact checked and found wanton 26 times by New York Times.

It’s up to the democrats now - either to stick with Biden or convince him to step down. Either way, the objective must not allowing that “evil” call Trump to be back in the Oval Office.

The highlight for me was Biden calling Trump an “alley cat” and a “convicted felon”.

That must have hurt terribly bad.

This is because you're an LGBTQ member..all the way "sleepy old cat"
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Jonjam269: 1:17pm On Jun 28
Sermwell:
What about Tinubu's lowlights? grin
Talk about your serial party defector and Pandora fraudster Obingo!
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Cherrybae(f): 1:17pm On Jun 28
Smartcitizen:

Peter Obi lies?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yorubas!

And the Man who said HE LOST HIS CERTIFICATE DURING CIVIL WAR IS A TRUTH TELLING MACHINE ABI?

Why are Yorubas like this abeg?

Can you told me what I told here is is tolding lies about Peter obi.

If you does not know what to said, why not ignores then comment and insulted me.

Who tolds you I'm yoruba
Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by doncartel: 1:18pm On Jun 28
It was a reasonable performance by Biden. He is 81 years old and has always had a problem with stammering since childhood. Trump is a former television presenter so he would seem stronger on television.

That doesn’t change the fact that Biden remains the leader of all Liberals/Democrats in America, nay, in the world. And he is coasting home to a clean victory.

1 Like

Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by Smartcitizen: 1:30pm On Jun 28
Cherrybae:

Can you told me what I told here is is tolding lies about Peter obi.

If you does not know what to said, why not ignores then comment and insulted me.

Who tolds you I'm yoruba

Oya tell me what I said about Tinubu that is a lie too?

That' Tinubu lied about his primary and secondary school certificate missing?

I didn't even add about his lies about his graduating from a school in LAGOS before the school came into existence!

This una hypocrisy mentality na only God can save una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles / US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi / Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea

Viewing this topic: Pearlman(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.