Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden (17754 Views)

Russia Bans Jill Biden, Daughter Ashley, 23 Americans From Entering The Country / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Trump Vs. Iran: It's Not Over (Analysis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by FaradayIQ: 10:37am On Jun 28
Funny enough, Joe biden will still rig his way into white house just as bola Tinubu did.
Democracy my foot🦶🦶🦶

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by obonujoker(m): 10:38am On Jun 28
A mess of a job grin
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by ashawopikin(m): 10:38am On Jun 28
AllKnowing:
So refreshing to see even the US has a long way to go, politically what with Biden mumbling nonsense and a confident Trump spewing falsehoods.

My comment in no way endorses Nigeria's Political leaders.
I dey u yell you bro, i no dey even hear wetin biden dey talk

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by celestineteryim: 10:40am On Jun 28
2027 we sane Nigerian are going to ask peter grieving Pandora obituary this question too, what have he done in Anambra when he was supreme court governor

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by Plus1234: 10:40am On Jun 28
Righteousness2:
A very great job.
A very Great comedy Job.
What a comedy mess.

I Dont see Joe Biden on the Ballot come November. He will Definitely be thrown out and replaced under one grammar or the other.

he will be removed.i stumbled on a verse in daniel 11 vs 20. Talked about a raiser of taxes (likely Biden) but removed without violence,gun or assassination.he may withdraw for health or loose in the coming election.paving the way for the evil one deceiving Christians and Jews.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:40am On Jun 28
Jonahaudu:
Who is Jill biden

..........Biden's uncle.....!

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by bizbro: 10:43am On Jun 28
Righteousness2:
A very great job.
A very Great comedy Job.
What a comedy mess.

I Dont see Joe Biden on the Ballot come November. He will Definitely be thrown out and replaced under one grammar or the other.

Stick to your doomsday prophecies.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by DeepSight(m): 10:45am On Jun 28
GBTYO:

America's about to get their first black transgender homosexual president in the form of Micheal Obama.

Who are you referring to here?
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by Singhabele: 10:46am On Jun 28
For me biden won tge debate
Trump evaded questions chose to talk to things not rekated to question.
Trump asked how he will facr putin no plan just bolf face talk

He is just a bully has no plans just coming 4 revenge mission...

Biden many nor be great he is emationally ballanced than erratic trump..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by travelzcruix: 10:51am On Jun 28
American problem for American people, na who don chop turkey, cookies and yoghurt the listen to American debate.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by BarrElChapo(m): 10:52am On Jun 28
APOPTOSIS:
I was in attendance.
Trump has got a higher spirit but he needs to stop dodging questions.
He was never answering questions thrown at him. Rather he was fixated on the border all through which happens not to be the only issue.

What did you make of Joe Biden’s performance on the night and who will you be voting for come November?

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by TheSuperX(m): 10:52am On Jun 28
Sentiment aside, Trump won hands down.

Vegetable Joe was just speaking gibberish, oldie dosen't know what he was saying, he looked so confused.

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by Laurene: 10:52am On Jun 28
AllKnowing:
So refreshing to see even the US has a long way to go, politically what with Biden mumbling nonsense and a confident Trump spewing falsehoods.

My comment in no way endorses Nigeria's Political leaders.
Both spilled falsehoods at different points but it's still the politics.
American politicians do that a lot.
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by DGascon: 10:54am On Jun 28
Let's see what the outcome will be

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by TheSuperX(m): 10:54am On Jun 28
FaradayIQ:
Funny enough, Joe biden will still rig his way into white house just as bola Tinubu did.
Democracy my foot🦶🦶🦶
Rigging dosen't work in a saner clime only a shithole country like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by KillaBeans(m): 10:54am On Jun 28
At least Biden was courageous enough to attend the debate unlike emilokan

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by Laurene: 10:57am On Jun 28
Singhabele:
For me biden won tge debate
Trump evaded questions chose to talk to things not rekated to question.
Trump asked how he will facr putin no plan just bolf face talk

He is just a bully has no plans just coming 4 revenge mission...

Biden many nor be great he is emationally ballanced than erratic trump..
You can't even type properly.
Trump was more composed and stuck to the script like a typical politician regardless of lies or not... Biden also lied but was bad at it and his rabblerousing certified people's the doubts on his capabilities and mental acuity.
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by Heffalump(m): 10:58am On Jun 28
Righteousness2:
A very great job.
A very Great comedy Job.
What a comedy mess.

Keep quiet my friend.
You and I can decide nothing in America. Both candidates, Joe and Trump have both good and bad sides like every human on earth. Still, Joe is way far ahead of Trump in all ramifications. If you don't agree with this, just chill and look on like nothing concerns you.
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by Antoeni(m): 10:58am On Jun 28
From The Debate, “Biden Has Endorsesd Trump”
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by OkukoIgbo: 10:58am On Jun 28
theStirling:
Who cares about what you see or don't see undecided

Shey the thing is paining you?
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by semuni: 10:58am On Jun 28
Alfred Nze Nnamdi of Capival Investment and a graduate of FUTA Geology and earth science 2017 set is a scam and fraudster, any one that knows his way about should drop hint.

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by Promise47(m): 10:58am On Jun 28
grin grin 😴 Joe Biden sleepy 😴 Joe my man Joe it looks like you will not win re- election my man Joe Biden
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by Antoeni(m): 10:59am On Jun 28
Trump humiliates Biden on stage for not being coherent, leaving Biden standing on stage with a confused look on his face.
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by OkukoIgbo: 11:01am On Jun 28
Kenmatt:

Look at you...

You like Trump, because Trump recognised Jerusalem as Isreal Capital.

Any thing in favour of Isreal you Poff.

But Trump lied and deceived you.

So why is it paining you?

Is it your own deceive, una no go mind una Mohammed and allah, as you were free in your choice to vote for tinubu, why can't he do same and support whomsoever he wishes.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by lexy2014: 11:01am On Jun 28
How is a wife commending her husband news? Were you expecting her to tell him that he didn't do well?
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by GBTYO: 11:02am On Jun 28
FaradayIQ:
Democracy my foot🦶🦶🦶

Peter Obi will never ever be president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by OkukoIgbo: 11:03am On Jun 28
GBTYO:
The Economist and Jew York Compost are calling it a disaster.

America's about to get their first black transgender homosexual president in the form of Micheal Obama.

At least no one will be allowed to strap c4 while shouting allah kubbar like an imbecîle and the pig prophet mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:06am On Jun 28
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRRyJL2e3iM?si=9dOOrhZmZ3MCaPhN

Credit: Benny Johnson

Credit: End Wokeness
Even Joe himself didn't believe her!
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by Flame333: 11:06am On Jun 28
seunny4lif:
She was on weed when she said this right?
Biden need to retire because Tinubu did not even got to that stage before we started dragging him

Between Joe and tinubu, I will go for Biden because with his state of mind, America strill strive while your tinubu within one year has further impoverished more Nigerians..

Don't dare compare again please
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:07am On Jun 28
FaradayIQ:
Democracy my foot🦶🦶🦶

🤣🤣🤣

Can’t believe we have Nigerians who believe the US election was rigged even after over 80 cases was thrown by same US court of law.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by GBTYO: 11:09am On Jun 28
OkukoIgbo:

At least no one will be allowed to strap c4 while shouting allah kubbar like an imbecîle and the pig prophet mohammed

You are not a Jew.

Will never ever be considered one by the synagogue of Satan.

You are their rightful slaves and will remain so till Jesus thine kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:11am On Jun 28
Antoeni:
Trump humiliates Biden on stage for not being coherent, leaving Biden standing on stage with a confused look on his face.

Biden was incoherent but stood on the truth.

Trump lied all through. Was not answering question and was campaigning.

Both should be in retirement homes. The debate was a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate / Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet / Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.