Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden (17752 Views)

Russia Bans Jill Biden, Daughter Ashley, 23 Americans From Entering The Country / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Trump Vs. Iran: It's Not Over (Analysis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by APOPTOSIS: 5:25pm On Jun 28
BarrElChapo:

What did you make of Joe Biden’s performance on the night and who will you be voting for come November?
I won't be voting for any of them.
I would have voted for Mike Pence or Anthony Bliken.
The case now is like that of Tinubu Versus Atiku...😭😭😭
Or Buhari Vs Atiku...😭😭😭
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by Expanse2020(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28
Fabkimzzy1:

Oh! The ones you did last election wasn’t enough Mr Nomerica? 🌚🌚🤔🤔
Obi wey him support later lulẹ
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by BarrElChapo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28
APOPTOSIS:

I won't be voting for any of them.
I would have voted for Mike Pence or Anthony Bliken.
The case now is like that of Tinubu Versus Atiku...😭😭😭
Or Buhari Vs Atiku...😭😭😭

Aha you’re republican 🤔😄 that’s a first, most Nigerians usually are dems.

Pence would have really made an awesome president, i really loved his demeanour as VP.

Bliken on the other hard seems like an extreme hardliner lol.

Well I’m hoping Trump wins though 🙏
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:40am On Jun 29
Our politics here in Nigeria is far more mature now than untied states
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by ebenice(m): 10:44am On Jun 29
The earlier you realised that they are part of same coin just different sides the better

It Pained me the day I finally come to terms that’s Biden and trump serves same master (democrat and republican) are both controlled by the Same people . Left and right attached to same body .

The end is near . Trump may be killed soon if he doesn’t play by his scripts , he is long been loving the spotlight more than his real job.
Wake up people . America is doomed to fall to Russia and China
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by chrisblack1234: 11:22am On Jun 29
Like seriously..anyways hands fold..
Re: Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden by justmondris: 1:17pm On Jun 29
If you pay attention to his speech and his appearance during the debate, you will know that he looks like someone that is possessed by a wick and an angry demon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate / Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet / Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.