Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,896 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

How I Was Scammed By Mofemart - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Was Scammed By Mofemart (67 Views)

How I Was Scammed By Necksford Nigeria Limited / Pls Help...am About To Be Scammed By CASH LION / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By Mofemart by Nigerianschools: 10:51am On Jun 28
Recently, I decided to order chi whole chicken from Mofemart Ng like I have been doing. I discovered them from google search, when I was checking for stores that sold and could deliver the chi whole chicken to me. The previous store I used to buy from at ajao estate didn't offer delivery option.
Previously I just buy from them, they deliver and I put directly in my freezer without worrying about the quantity. I assumed it's just one sack and it shouldn't be tempered with. Before I continue, I would like to say the previous store I used to buy from sold the sack by weight. So the quantity of chicken in the sack didn't matter. But I discovered mofemart sold by quantity and like I said, I never bothered counting even though the size of the sack seemed suspicious sometimes. I then decided to count the number of chicken this time and be sure I wasn't been cheated. I counted and saw I was sent 12pcs of whole chicken instead of 16pcs as stated in the invoice sent to me. I reached out to them immediately and at first they argued but later apologized and said I will be refunded. The refund came after some days and what I got was N4,000 instead of N18,440. When I brought this to their attention, they started to argue again and said my claim is untrue. I would like to also add that in the span of this singular transaction, they have sent me 2 different invoices. The first one was 16 chicken for a unit price of N4,610, while the second invoice was 17 chicken for a unit price of N4,200. Even the calculation in the first invoice does not correspond to the total I paid.
How can you tell me 16*4610 = 75,604
Second invoice says my total bill is N76,400, yet I was asked to transfer N80,600.
So many inconsistencies but I failed to see the early signs. Imagine how long they must have been doing this. If I had checked previous purchases, I am sure I would have seen a quantity difference. Skimming a little, here and there from the top.
Just putting this out there so people know and don't have to experience what I did

Re: How I Was Scammed By Mofemart by Nigerianschools: 10:52am On Jun 28
Nigerianschools:
Recently, I decided to order chi whole chicken from Mofemart Ng like I have been doing. I discovered them from google search, when I was checking for stores that sold and could deliver the chi whole chicken to me. The previous store I used to buy from at ajao estate didn't offer delivery option.
Previously I just buy from them, they deliver and I put directly in my freezer without worrying about the quantity. I assumed it's just one sack and it shouldn't be tempered with. Before I continue, I would like to say the previous store I used to buy from sold the sack by weight. So the quantity of chicken in the sack didn't matter. But I discovered mofemart sold by quantity and like I said, I never bothered counting even though the size of the sack seemed suspicious sometimes. I then decided to count the number of chicken this time and be sure I wasn't been cheated. I counted and saw I was sent 12pcs of whole chicken instead of 16pcs as stated in the invoice sent to me. I reached out to them immediately and at first they argued but later apologized and said I will be refunded. The refund came after some days and what I got was N4,000 instead of N18,440. When I brought this to their attention, they started to argue again and said my claim is untrue. I would like to also add that in the span of this singular transaction, they have sent me 2 different invoices. The first one was 16 chicken for a unit price of N4,610, while the second invoice was 17 chicken for a unit price of N4,200. Even the calculation in the first invoice does not correspond to the total I paid.
How can you tell me 16*4610 = 75,604
Second invoice says my total bill is N76,400, yet I was asked to transfer N80,600.
So many inconsistencies but I failed to see the early signs. Imagine how long they must have been doing this. If I had checked previous purchases, I am sure I would have seen a quantity difference. Skimming a little, here and there from the top.
Just putting this out there so people know and don't have to experience what I did

Re: How I Was Scammed By Mofemart by Obainoman6: 11:18am On Jun 28
dem no dey sell chicken for any market or shop close to you abi?
you are not wise and you have been duped, please take Your L peacefully and quietly and leave us alone please.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mofemart by Zonefree(m): 11:24am On Jun 28
Obainoman6:
dem no dey sell chicken for any market or shop close to you abi?
you are not wise and you have been duped, please take Your L peacefully and quietly and leave us alone please.
Nonsense post!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Sports Betting Venture Today With Our Low-cost 1xbet Clone / Empty Container Containers For Sale / How Long Did It Take You To Be Convinced That You Have Escaped Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.