Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,944 members, 7,973,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:15 PM

US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? (696 Views)

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by helinues: 1:01pm On Jun 28
I want to be neutral in this year election unlike the last election which I supported Biden over Trump.

I lost interest about this year election as USA policies are most about Foreign policies not local policies. USA have been dishing out aids worth billions of dollars while there are millions of homeless people in the same USA. How about the drug menace.

So who are you supporting in the USA election in November?

11 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by Wickeddy: 1:28pm On Jun 28
I'm only interested in Yoruba affair
Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by SadiqBabaSani: 3:31pm On Jun 28
See person that has HIV worrying about another person with headaches, talk about people without sense

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by opamoses1: 3:41pm On Jun 28
None of them. They are not the best for the USA.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by Casham: 4:09pm On Jun 28
Donald Trump is evil. I will rather support Mussolini than support Trump. That been said, the two candidates make USA's democracy look like a joke. The world has been laughing at the USA since they failed to elect Hillary Clinton.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by DMerciful(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28
Trump 100%

Make America Great Again

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28
DMerciful:
Trump 100%

Make America Great Again
fake love
He is not gonna give you your beerfraud
Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by DMerciful(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28
I just want him to boost the US economy where I have shares and also to decimate Islamic terrorists.

I supported Trump in 2016 too
Ndimkpurummiri:
fake love
He is not gonna give you your beerfraud

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by helinues: 7:20pm On Jun 28
SadiqBabaSani:
See person that has HIV worrying about another person with headaches, talk about people without sense

You didn't even bother to read my epistle before doing the as usual attacking.

Why are some of you just having fixated mindset towards others?

See the way you just exposed yourself

9 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by helinues: 7:22pm On Jun 28
DMerciful:
I just want him to boost the US economy where I have shares and also to decimate Islamic terrorists.

I supported Trump in 2016 too

Us focusing much on foreign policies is a big turn off for me.

The aids which they have been giving to others, majority of the Americans are not even in support but they would still pass it at the congress..

Democracy is currently in comatose in Usa

8 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by DMerciful(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28
Those US citizens that are not in support of US giving aids outside are ignorant not to know where the US wealth and power comes from.

US wealth and power comes majorly from the world using the US dollars. It means the US can print money without serious consequences, the world is technically paying for US lifestyles. So the US must maintain their goodwill so their currency is not abandoned as the world currency.

Its a strategic decision to give aids and thats why, no matter the recession in the US, congress must approve these aids because they're informed
helinues:

Us focusing much on foreign policies is a big turn off for me.

The aids which they have been giving to others, majority of the Americans are not even in support but they would still pass it at the congress..

Democracy is currently in comatose in Usa

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by helinues: 8:19pm On Jun 28
DMerciful:
Those US citizens that are not in support of US giving aids outside are ignorant not to know where the US wealth and power comes from.

US wealth and power comes majorly from the world using the US dollars. It means the US can print money without serious consequences, the world is technically paying for US lifestyles. So the US must maintain their goodwill so their currency is not abandoned as the world currency.

Its a strategic decision to give aids and thats why, no matter the recession in the US, congress must approve these aids because they're informed

Is that a justification to be neglecting the welfare of their citizens?

8 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by DMerciful(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28
The US is the greatest land of opportunity.
If you're poor in the US, whose fault?
helinues:

Is that a justification to be neglecting the welfare of their citizens?
Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by helinues: 8:48pm On Jun 28
DMerciful:
The US is the greatest land of opportunity.
If you're poor in the US, whose fault?

Why should there be poor people in USA. Is that how Switzerland people are poor?

What then is the essence of USA as a super power country?

9 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by SisterRamota(f): 9:26pm On Jun 28
helinues:

Why should there be poor people in USA. Is that how Switzerland people are poor?

If you are jobless you remain poor, but if you have a job you will be ok. Do you need a job?

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by SisterRamota(f): 9:28pm On Jun 28
helinues:
I want to be neutral in this year election unlike the last election which I supported Biden over Trump.

I lost interest about this year election as USA policies are most about Foreign policies not local policies. USA have been dishing out aids worth billions of dollars while there are millions of homeless people in the same USA. How about the drug menace.

Job, yes or no?

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by helinues: 9:44pm On Jun 28
SisterRamota:
If you are jobless you remain poor, but if you have a job you will be ok. Do you need a job?

Stop derailing threads with your nonsense.

Don't you think at all?

8 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by DMerciful(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28
How many immigrants are allowed to Switzerland? The US gives lots of free monies to their citizens too. The reason I can't stay in the US is because of gun violence.

Even Nigeria with insecurity issues still send soldiers to ecowas
helinues:

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by helinues: 9:56pm On Jun 28
DMerciful:
How many immigrants are allowed to Switzerland? The US gives lots of free monies to their citizens too. The reason I can't stay in the US is because of gun violence.

Even Nigeria with insecurity issues still send soldiers to ecowas

So Switzerland that don't open their border anyhow don't know what they are doing bah?

There are so many crazy things happening in USA lately. Drugs, homeless, guns, prioritizing foreign policies over local policies and the nonsense LGBTQ

8 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by DMerciful(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28
Thats why Trump is hammering on border control and immigration and thats why Trump is gonna win.

The US border is too lose
helinues:

So Switzerland that don't open their border anyhow don't know what they are doing bah?

There are so many crazy things happening in USA lately. Drugs, homeless, guns, prioritizing foreign policies over local policies and the nonsense LGBTQ
Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by helinues: 10:09pm On Jun 28
DMerciful:
Thats why Trump is hammering on border control and immigration and thats why Trump is gonna win.

The US border is too lose

All the best to the major candidates. We go dey read their updates online

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by pharmagba: 10:21pm On Jun 28
Trump for world peace and order
Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by WhizdomXX(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28
helinues:

Difference is clear. Conservative values will carry the day.
Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by rayvelez(m): 11:50pm On Jun 28
I want him to win so that FBI will release our president criminals records.
Re: US Presidential Election: Trump Or Biden? by AcadaWriter: 1:15am On Jun 29
None of them. They are not the best for the USA. ... Umm, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.

(1) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / Zelenskiy Touts New 'Drone Missile', Calls Putin 'Sick Old Man' / Obasanjo And Congo Rebel Leader Hold Ceasefire Talks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.