Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,724 members, 7,892,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped (30307 Views)

Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman / Court Summons Rarara For ‘Camping Married’ Woman / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by Akroty: 12:47am On Jun 29
We sell data worth 15gb for #2000
20gb #2800
30gb #5000
100gb #10000
All last for 2 months
The data is available for all network
Kindly whatsapp or call 09160392479
No scam zone, thanks 🙏
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by Namigotalktru: 1:18am On Jun 29
Antoeni:
These Animal Once Said

Why are you quoting this one and what does it have to do with the poor woman and her son?

Abi Simon Ekpa is your god?
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by BabaHenry(m): 7:23am On Jun 29
DMerciful:
Only SS and SE and southern Kaduna and Benue told Nigerians that Buhari was a scam.

SW insisted that Buhari their darling daddy will fix Nigeria even upto 2022 grin. They even called us wailers for calling Buhari a fraud.

Tinubu is a bigger scam than Buhari and nothing good will come out of his illegitimate presidency

Stop thinking like a little boy

This is still one of the reason why Nigeria can and will never get better because most of you lack the understanding of life and has nothing as wisdom...
You are always eager to attack the people of the Southwest and you forget that in that same Buhari regime... there are so many SS and SE politicians who work and lick the ass of Buhari... same in the one of this fraud on the seat right now...
The day you people stop blaming a tribe for your misfortune and you start seeing yourself as one and United is the day the people will start getting stronger against the blood sucking politicians...
Don't get me wrong, there are a bad eggs among the people of the Southwest, as there are also among the people of every other region....
All the Emilokan and he is my tribe slogan are nothing but the games of the politicians and I can tell you that is exactly what is causing division among the people...
I have Yorubas who never voted Tinubu as well as Igbos who voted against Peter Obi but worked for Tinubu..
That was the same in the time of that Dullard..
Instead of playing the blame game now, we are supposed to be enlightening our people on the danger of making a wrong choice, this a tedious and not so easy job but it is the most important..
Don't forget, 80% of this legit voters are not on the internet either you like it or not...

This is a time we have to be united because that is the only way we can defeat this demon we created......
Let's work together before it becomes too late ..

Note: Let's not forget the religion aspect too because that part is also one of the main reason this useless politicians are holding this country at a ransome.
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by DMerciful(m): 7:33am On Jun 29
It has gotten to a point where we need to put culpability where it belongs. Supposed educated ethnic group is making decisions that looks like sabotage.

I'm not talking of few people voting unwisely, I'm talking of substantial numbers here.
I'm happy Tinubu is failing, perhaps austerity and distress will be the needed catalysts for us to do the right things
BabaHenry:

Stop thinking like a little boy

This is still one of the reason why Nigeria can and will never get better because most of you lack the understanding of life and has nothing as wisdom...
You are always eager to attack the people of the Southwest and you forget that in that same Buhari regime... there are so many SS and SE politicians who work and lick the ass of Buhari... same in the one of this fraud on the seat right now...
The day you people stop blaming a tribe for your misfortune and you start seeing yourself as one and United is the day the people will start getting stronger against the blood sucking politicians...
Don't get me wrong, there are a bad eggs among the people of the Southwest, as there are also among the people of every other region....
All the Emilokan and he is my tribe slogan are nothing but the games of the politicians and I can tell you that is exactly what is causing division among the people...
I have Yorubas who never voted Tinubu as well as Igbos who voted against Peter Obi but worked for Tinubu..
That was the same in the time of that Dullard..
Instead of playing the blame game now, we are supposed to be enlightening our people on the danger of making a wrong choice, this a tedious and not so easy job but it is the most important..
Don't forget, 80% of this legit voters are not on the internet either you like it or not...

This is a time we have to be united because that is the only way we can defeat this demon we created......
Let's work together before it becomes too late ..

Note: Let's not forget the religion aspect too because that part is also one of the main reason this useless politicians are holding this country at a ransome.
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by BabaHenry(m): 7:37am On Jun 29
zoghys:

Very insensitive of you to type. How is the musician the reason why the cost of food has risen astronomically. Abeg, make una dey show humanity now. Lots of people support buhari because Jonathan was a dumb Bleep and whether you like or not is one of the many reasons why this country is bleeped.
Jonathan is a dumb folk for your mouth.....
You don't know anything and it is so foolish of you to type this gibberish you put up there...
Let me school you a little,
Lots of people supported Buhari not because Jonathan is not a good man but because they were brainwashed by this same evil group ruling Nigeria right now..
The brought in the game of insecurity and propaganda... the fooled the people in the noth that by voting that dullard, the security threat will be over, the people of SS, SW, SE was made to believe prices of things will still comes down as it is in the 90s...
The packaged the fraud as the better choice of the people, Tinubu and his gang played a deadly game and they won...
Little did you people know that the game is not only to cease power for 8yrs but for eternity.

I know you are a core supporter of APC and be rest assured... you can't eat your cake and have it. You will all pay for your sin of giving this people a upper hand just to destroy this country more....

This singer composed a song for Tinubu and also in the time of Buhari, he mislead his people in that way and the only person I felt pity for is that old woman not him....

1 Like

Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by BabaHenry(m): 7:43am On Jun 29
DMerciful:
It has gotten to a point where we need to put culpability where it belongs. Supposed educated ethnic group is making decisions that looks like sabotage.

I'm not talking of few people voting unwisely, I'm talking of substantial numbers here.
I'm happy Tinubu is failing, perhaps austerity and distress will be the needed catalysts for us to do the right things
I'm also happy at the bolded maybe that will be an eye opener for the people to do the needful the next time..

1 Like

Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by OkukoIgbo: 7:52am On Jun 29
zoghys:

Your biological father is a fool. Stupid thing like you may not know that not all who air their opinion is tilted towards a ethnical lining like a shallow nincompoop like you. Lagos voted obi and you know why we're detrablise and believe in a better country for all

Sir, if your mama was wise which I know she was as daft as a bat looking for avocado, if she closed her itching toto, this mistake she made for dey absent, you are a born by mistake, your mama actually aborted you but unfortunately half of your brain survived, now see how everyone is suffering the nuisance. I hope she has used super glue to seal that her toto that was leaking condemn oil?
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by zoghys: 8:39am On Jun 29
OkukoIgbo:

Sir, if your mama was wise which I know she was as daft as a bat looking for avocado, if she closed her itching toto, this mistake she made for dey absent, you are a born by mistake, your mama actually aborted you but unfortunately half of your brain survived, now see how everyone is suffering the nuisance. I hope she has used super glue to seal that her toto that was leaking condemn oil?

I would have caned you like a child that you are but then this forum is faceless so enjoy your day. Go and work to add value to your life and stop blaming your mystery on everybody. Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by zoghys: 9:10am On Jun 29
BabaHenry:

Jonathan is a dumb folk for your mouth.....
You don't know anything and it is so foolish of you to type this gibberish you put up there...
Let me school you a little,
Lots of people supported Buhari not because Jonathan is not a good man but because they were brainwashed by this same evil group ruling Nigeria right now..
The brought in the game of insecurity and propaganda... the fooled the people in the noth that by voting that dullard, the security threat will be over, the people of SS, SW, SE was made to believe prices of things will still comes down as it is in the 90s...
The packaged the fraud as the better choice of the people, Tinubu and his gang played a deadly game and they won...
Little did you people know that the game is not only to cease power for 8yrs but for eternity.

I know you are a core supporter of APC and be rest assured... you can't eat your cake and have it. You will all pay for your sin of giving this people a upper hand just to destroy this country more....

This singer composed a song for Tinubu and also in the time of Buhari, he mislead his people in that way and the only person I felt pity for is that old woman not him....

Little my dear, with what you typed there you have no idea about what's is going on in the country. Now let me school you a bit for prosperity sake. Obasanjo negotiated a debt deal with Paris club of lenders whom we're greatly indebted to and we have a low debt profile, infact a large junk was off and we had a clean slate under yaradua of blessed memory. When he died and Jonathan took over we had an crude oil windfall and we had more money in our excess Crude oil account which would have help stabilize our frail economy but then it was depleted under his leadership. If you're too young then you will know most people wanted buhari because we believe he can curb insecurity and his prudence and still policies then as a military head of state in 83 can help stabilize the economy. We went borrowing again because as at then the country was running on deficit with a reduce revenue coming from crude oil our main source of wealth. The only reason Jonathan was let go scot free was because he handed over peacefully and the bloodshed that was predicted would split this country was avoided. In all honesty buhari messed up and underestimated the problem of Nigeria and today he deserves want history paint him to be. This is the only country in the world where we have crude oil and still export it for refining to finished goods, what an irony. The problem in Nigeria is way bigger than the sitting president, but I expect big calls from the man on top to bring some semblance of a good country at least to generation yet unborn. Tinubu and whether you believe or not am never a fan of because I lived more than 40 years in Lagos and I know he has the state in his pocket but the make the big call of stopping the subsidy payment, though I disagree with what he has done with the dollar at least not when we're still battling with one big problem in subsidy removal. Nigeria is a big joke and only a tough love can at least save our future. Once let me say this loudly, am not a fan of tinubu or APC or any party at all, but facts are facts if we're to have a country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by meditator(m): 10:54am On Jun 29
lexy2014:

Buhari that was in governance and Tinubu that is now in governance, how has Nigeria fared and how is Nigeria faring under them?
It's doing better than how Anambara did under the Agulu fraud
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by lexy2014: 10:57am On Jun 29
meditator:
It's doing better than how Anambara did under the Agulu fraud
That's not what I asked.

Buhari that was in governance and Tinubu that is now in governance, how has Nigeria fared and how is Nigeria faring under them?
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by OkukoIgbo: 11:02am On Jun 29
zoghys:

I would have caned you like a child that you are but then this forum is faceless so enjoy your day. Go and work to add value to your life and stop blaming your mystery on everybody. Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati

As omo ale the bastard offspring of many loafing and worthless men donated their sperms while gang raping your mum under oshodi bridge, a snake must not borne something that is not long.
You are the stench true son of your fathers.
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by zoghys: 12:01pm On Jun 29
OkukoIgbo:

As omo ale the bastard offspring of many loafing and worthless men donated their sperms while gang raping your mum under oshodi bridge, a snake must not borne something that is not long.
You are the stench true son of your fathers.

Work on your poor life, am not the reason for your life's mystery. Go learn a trade, at least you can feed your poor parents with your earnings. Ogun kill you were
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by BabaHenry(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29
zoghys:

Little my dear, with what you typed there you have no idea about what's is going on in the country. Now let me school you a bit for prosperity sake. Obasanjo negotiated a debt deal with Paris club of lenders whom we're greatly indebted to and we have a low debt profile, infact a large junk was off and we had a clean slate under yaradua of blessed memory. When he died and Jonathan took over we had an crude oil windfall and we had more money in our excess Crude oil account which would have help stabilize our frail economy but then it was depleted under his leadership. If you're too young then you will know most people wanted buhari because we believe he can curb insecurity and his prudence and still policies then as a military head of state in 83 can help stabilize the economy. We went borrowing again because as at then the country was running on deficit with a reduce revenue coming from crude oil our main source of wealth. The only reason Jonathan was let go scot free was because he handed over peacefully and the bloodshed that was predicted would split this country was avoided. In all honesty buhari messed up and underestimated the problem of Nigeria and today he deserves want history paint him to be. This is the only country in the world where we have crude oil and still export it for refining to finished goods, what an irony. The problem in Nigeria is way bigger than the sitting president, but I expect big calls from the man on top to bring some semblance of a good country at least to generation yet unborn. Tinubu and whether you believe or not am never a fan of because I lived more than 40 years in Lagos and I know he has the state in his pocket but the make the big call of stopping the subsidy payment, though I disagree with what he has done with the dollar at least not when we're still battling with one big problem in subsidy removal. Nigeria is a big joke and only a tough love can at least save our future. Once let me say this loudly, am not a fan of tinubu or APC or any party at all, but facts are facts if we're to have a country called Nigeria.

[img][/img] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by OkukoIgbo: 1:04pm On Jun 29
zoghys:

Work on your poor life, am not the reason for your life's mystery. Go learn a trade, at least you can feed your poor parents with your earnings. Ogun kill you were

In real life, I will Send you from nursery school to university plus masters and PHD for bonus while giving you bursary every Month, you can add three of your useless family members, I will take care of them too.

When you want to talk, talk with confidence imbecîle.
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by meditator(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked.

Simply faring better that it would have done under an ethno-religious bigot, Hoebi
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by zoghys: 1:15pm On Jun 29
OkukoIgbo:

In real life, I will Send you from nursery school to university plus masters and PHD for bonus while giving you bursary every Month, you can add three of your useless family members, I will take care of them too.

When you want to talk, talk with confidence imbecîle.

Lol, wishful thinking. I can see you are pained but then go learn a trade, your life will be less shitty.
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by lexy2014: 1:25pm On Jun 29
meditator:
Simply faring better that it would have done under an ethno-religious bigot, Hoebi

Still leaves the question unanswered.

Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by OkukoIgbo: 1:58pm On Jun 29
zoghys:

Lol, wishful thinking. I can see you are pained but then go learn a trade, your life will be less shitty.

Emergency lovers of Nigeria, na so these evil you people fostered go kpai all of una with una families and anyone who calls white black.

We will see, Shey this one don collect, na your turn next.
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by zoghys: 2:03pm On Jun 29
OkukoIgbo:

Emergency lovers of Nigeria, na so these evil you people fostered go kpai all of una with una families and anyone who calls white black.

We will see, Shey this one don collect, na your turn next.

You think asshole like you and your likes have a monopoly to violence. Ogun kill you and your family. If you don't want Nigeria then go to Benin or Nigeria abi papa Cameroon which ever is closer. Go and die because Nigeria will remain and your likes and your goons will die for nothing. Once again, Ogun kill you.
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by OkukoIgbo: 2:11pm On Jun 29
zoghys:

You think asshole like you and your likes have a monopoly to violence. Ogun kill you and your family. If you don't want Nigeria then go to Benin or Nigeria abi papa Cameroon which ever is closer. Go and die because Nigeria will remain and your likes and your goons will die for nothing. Once again, Ogun kill you.

That is what I am still saying, so you see na you dey shed tears, what you wish for this country will rain on you and your family members one By one, as people are going hungry, some are dying, crying, all these calamities will be the everyday topic of your life until you will kpai with them. Sorrow will never depart from your life and that of your family, you people will never be free from shedding tears and you and your family will never find a reason to have peace or joy. Amen.

Now, cry More idiot.
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by zoghys: 2:29pm On Jun 29
OkukoIgbo:

That is what I am still saying, so you see na you dey shed tears, what you wish for this country will rain on you and your family members one By one, as people are going hungry, some are dying, crying, all these calamities will be the everyday topic of your life until you will kpai with them. Sorrow will never depart from your life and that of your family, you people will never be free from shedding tears and you and your family will never find a reason to have peace or joy. Amen.

Now, cry More idiot.

It will never be well with your generation unborn for your last comment. When Jonathan and his likes were bleeding the country dry when we are good money from the crude oil windfall, want this bastard like you say. Fools like you don't know government is continuum and that decision taken now affects years to come. Uneducated oloriburuku like you and your generation didn't say much then because Jonathan is from a particular region you support. So if your obi has removed the subsidy like he campaign then, petrol prices today would have been 200 naira abi, when you don't have a functional refinery that can take care of your internal consumption since the early 70's when Nigeria has been paying subsidy. If you're that rich, you shouldn't have complain now since you can pay for my tuition fees from primary to PhD level. Tinubu is your target now because he's yoruba. Obasanjo pay most of our debt while he's president of this country and fools like you never complain and insult my tribe, but now tinubu's decision whether good or bad is a Yoruba's decision and you feel you can in your miserable life denigrate that tribe because of one person. Ogun the god of iron will kill you for that stupid aspersion.
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by meditator(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29
lexy2014:

Still leaves the question unanswered.

Still repeating the already answered question.

Obi that was in government and made a mess of everything, according to Charles Soludu, must never be allowed an inch close to presidency
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by lexy2014: 6:18pm On Jun 29
meditator:
Still repeating the already answered question.

Obi that was in government and made a mess of everything, according to Charles Soludu, must never be allowed an inch close to presidency

How did you answer the question?

Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by meditator(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29
lexy2014:

How did you answer the question?

Obi that ruled Anambara that you like and voted for, according to Charles Soludu, how did he fare ?
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by lexy2014: 3:13am On Jun 30
meditator:
Obi that ruled Anambara that you like and voted for, according to Charles Soludu, how did he fare ?

How did you answer the question below?

Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by meditator(m): 7:53am On Jun 30
lexy2014:

How did you answer the question below?

Obi that ruled Anambara that you like and voted for, according to Charles Soludu, how did he fare
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by lexy2014: 8:42am On Jun 30
meditator:

Obi that ruled Anambara that you like and voted for, according to Charles Soludu, how did he fare

How have you answered the question below?

Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by meditator(m): 10:13am On Jun 30
lexy2014:

How have you answered the question below?

Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by lexy2014: 10:18am On Jun 30
meditator:

What is it that I like and voted for?

How does what I like and voted for answer this question?

Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by meditator(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30
lexy2014:

What is it that I like and voted for?

How does what I like and voted for answer this question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Dad / Basketmouth Meets Kevin Hart (Photo) / Baba Suwe's First Son, Adesola Omidina Thanks Nigerians (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.