Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:26 AM

Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped (30699 Views)

Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman / Court Summons Rarara For ‘Camping Married’ Woman / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by lexy2014: 1:11pm On Jun 30
meditator:

Obi that ruled Anambara that you like and voted for, according to Charles Soludu, how did he fare

Are you saying that obi is the standard by which we should judge and assess the performance of Tinubu and buhari?

What is it that I like and voted for?
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by meditator(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30
lexy2014:

Are you saying that obi is the standard by which we should judge and assess the performance of Tinubu and buhari?

Obi that ruled Anambara that you like and voted for, according to Charles Soludu, how did he fare
Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Jun 30
meditator:

Are you saying that in terms of performance, obi is the standard by which we should judge and assess Tinubu and buhari?

Re: Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped by meditator(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30
lexy2014:

Are you saying that in terms of performance, obi is the standard by which we should judge and assess Tinubu and buhari?

Obi that ruled Anambara that you like and voted for, according to Charles Soludu, how did he fare ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal / Frodd Spotted At ABS Digital Station Awka- Pictures / Toke Makinwa Balancing On A Hoverbaord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.