Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,715 members, 7,892,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

Court Of Arbitration Clears Tobi Amusan - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Court Of Arbitration Clears Tobi Amusan (10956 Views)

Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal To Court Of Arbitration For Sports / Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport / UEFA Ban: Court of Arbitration for Sports registers Manchester City's appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Arbitration Clears Tobi Amusan by dipsx(m): 10:02am On Jun 29
ReubenE:

Multiple champions and world record holders for 3000, 5000, 10000, marathon and other track and field events are black Africans

I am speaking based on what I see from where I stand.
Blessing Okagbare was banned and many other black athletes, I didn't cry about that because they were receiving punishment for their ills.
First when Tobi smashed the world record, Micheal Johnson said that the timers for the hurdle event must be checked, same timer same championships his fellow American broke d 400m women's hurdle World record, he praised her athlecism and talent.

She was suspended and made to look like a cheat, she lost her world champion title due to it, if you read this post, d verdict said missing 2 whereabout test was not enough for a suspension in the 1st place.

She won a race this year and the commentator only mentioned her name after she crossed the line while mentioning names of those behind her severally.

You like it or not, they are not happy she is d world recorder hold in an event they believe is supposed to be their birth right.
Racism is real especially systemic racism.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Arbitration Clears Tobi Amusan by joshkke(m): 10:50am On Jun 29
Whom GOD has blessed! You keep soaring, darling!
Re: Court Of Arbitration Clears Tobi Amusan by Demurray: 12:02pm On Jun 29
OLUWATOBILOBA (God is the biggest KING)
Your name alone has won the battle even before it's started, keep soaring like eagle my dear, you are unstoppable, no matter what what measure they resorted to take.

Congratulations! Many more gold medals and trophies to win with more records to break and set new
Re: Court Of Arbitration Clears Tobi Amusan by Hespee93: 5:33pm On Jun 29
Had it be she represented USA, this wouldn't have happened in the first place.

Look at all USA athlets, they are all blacks. They know our strength and agility but they don't want to accept the reality.
Re: Court Of Arbitration Clears Tobi Amusan by Kay25(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30
RavenMaster:
From the way you type, I think anyone with half a brain cell can tell which region you hail from. Always claiming to be witch hunted. cheesy cheesy cheesy

So, if a "white athlete" too was suspended just as Tobi was, he/she should scream racism abi? cheesy cheesy

Una go still carry these una "victim mentality" enter world stage. Negodu!
Carry ur rag quote to helllll and burnñn
Re: Court Of Arbitration Clears Tobi Amusan by RavenMaster(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30
Kay25:

Carry ur rag quote to helllll and burnñn
After you man!

You go first! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Court Of Arbitration Clears Tobi Amusan by Kay25(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30
RavenMaster:
After you man!

You go first! cheesy cheesy cheesy
No way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

London 2012 Paralympics Opening Ceremony - Pictures / South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 / Real Madrid Defeat Dortmund 2 - 0, Clinch 15th Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.