Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War (1871 Views)

Israel Cannot Defeat Hezbollah: Israeli Expert / In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme / Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Nwaokunkpara: 10:22am On Jun 29
godwinngbede:
no need to argue with you, we wait for the battle to start. Don't go to UN and be crying genocide oooo, that tactics won't work. If you like protest in streets of London, and all European countries, none will save you.

Nigerian Christians and their delusional concerns with Israel just because Israel happened to be mentioned in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:40am On Jun 29
All these boys wey dey cry genocide justice for Gaza don come again grin.

Una push Hamas say Israel no fit fight them Hamas go find trouble on oct7 while the electronicdiots jubilate grin. Later una begin protest round the world dey shout justice for Gaza, hope una no want start protest for Hezbollah very soon grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by PlayerMeji: 10:47am On Jun 29
What is there too like about Muslim? Is it your PISSFULL coexistence with other religion? Check all over the world, the only religion that is causing havoc all over is Islam. In India, China, even in Syria, and Pakistan where the state religion is Islam. Come to Nigeria, where terrorists have turned peaceful states into ghost towns from Kaduna, to Benue, Plateau, Adamawa, etc. So tell me what is it to like about Muslims and Islam?
The tactics of subtlety which Islam used to enter and dominate territories has been exposed. Now when anyone sees 3 to 5 Muslims gathering regularly at one location, the people of that environment will begin to be cautious and are prepared for anything that will come out. Yet in the beginning, it wasnt so.
Here you are also doing a great service for Islam.. At least Netanyahu did not deny invading Gaza to free his Israeli hostages... Why is no one simply telling gazans to release the rest of the Israeli hostages and stop the whole invasion but all the condemnation is on Israel who is simply trying to retrieve its citizens,

tanigororo:
I stop arguing or commenting on post that has to do with Israel nowadays, I observed that majority of Israel supporter are Christian who have big hatred for Muslims and therefore won't present their argument based on fact or logic.
Obviously Hamas can't match Isreal military might, yet they couldn't defeat/wipe out Hamas off Gaza according to Benjamin Netanyahu. He is ambitious and dedicated his life to Israel-Palestinian crisis, all at the detriment of the youths
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Khyrvxjzy: 12:03pm On Jun 29
Robertgreene1:
I just laugh whenever l see how most ignoramuses here hype the overly over hyped lsreaeli military over Hezbollah!!! LoL...l just love the message a senior Hezbollah politician dropped for lsrael..."They will be surprised by what we will show them"...if you look at the man's countenance sef as he was speaking...you will know that he wasn't bluffing...
For all the ignoramuses here that don't even know shit about Hezbollah or even watch international news...Hezbollah is not Hamas!!!!!
Hezbollah is the most powerful non-state actor in the world!!!
The last time that lsrael tried nonsense in 2006...Hezbollah fought them to a stalement and pushed them back into lsrael...it was the same Hezbollah and their allies that forced lsreal out of Southern Lebanon in 1982...
One lsreaeli soldier that fought in the 2006 war said and l quote..."These ones are not anything like Hamas...they are very well-trained and disciplined...they will just pop out from nowhere...do their thing and then dissapear into thin air!"
Hezbollah recently released a video of a drone it flew undetected over the whole of the port city of Haifa, Isreael for almost thirty minutes in daytime oo not night... accurately pinpointing all the military and civilian infrastructures they will target at once if a war breaks out....
Isreael has not defeated common poorly trained and equipped Hamas in nine months and counting now...Hamas has killed about 310 lsreaeli soldiers and seriously wounded about 5,000 since they invaded Gaza...Their Hostages them never see!...even though the whole of Gaza is just seven times the size of Onitsha city here...it is Hezbollah in a country as big as Lebanon that they will defeat!!!
Even a US intelligence report early last year clearly stated that lsrael can't defeat Hezbollah in a war!!!
LoL...l just dey laugh dey wait make Netayahu burn down lsrael if he tries nonsense with Hezbollah...
The only thing that lsrael will do is to do what they know how best to do...that is to bomb innocent Lebanese babies and women...the blood sukers only count victory in the number of innocent people they kill...as for lsreal tactically or militarily defeating Hezbollah...that one is just Netayahu's delusions and pipe dream to remain in power at all cost and avoid all the legal issues and possible prison term waiting for him once he looses power!!!
Even Daniel Hagari...the whole chief spokesman of the lsreaeli Army recently told an lsreaeli news channel that "Anyone telling you that Hamas can be defeated militarily is just lying...that Hamas is an ideology embedded in the hearts of Gazans!"...
LoL...You people don't know what Hezbollah is capable of doing at all!
Una go know very soon!!!
My only happiness is that lran is the one laughing last now....shey lsreal first started killing their Nuclear scientists and Generals especially in Syria...Okay let's say that Israel has managed to kill 50 lranian Nuclear scientists and military personnel since then
But lran through their proxy Hamas has killed roughly 1500 and counting lsrealis since October 7...that's almost 1.5 billion dollars that lran will pay Hamas for a job well done...cus lran placed a one million dollars bounty on each lsreali head that Hamas or Hezollah kills for them...
Hezbollah another lranian proxy has killed around 15 lsreaelis with their rocket attacks and has displaced almost 100,000 lsrealis from Northern lsreal since October 7...have you ever heard that lsreal managed to displace one single person in lran?
So who's clearly winning this proxy war between lran and lsreal now? See in this life eh...fear an enemy that uses others especially your close neighbors to fight you...while he/she watches the fight from faraway!!!
And please l know that some lgnoramuses here will start shouting that lsreal killed the lranian president...LoL...the chopper crashed cus of bad weather especially fog...the mountainous terrain and old age...
By the way...Choppers crash everyday in the US...what killed Herbert Wigwe and Kobe Byrant again?...the few ones you hear of o...

I know they will start calling me an head slammer...FYI... I'm an lgbo Christian from lsiekwulu...Ukpo...Dunukofia...Anambra State!!!...(go through my profile...it says it all)
I'm just a graduate of political science/History...who religiously follows lnternational news...
My greatest shock in all of this lsreali/Palestinian madness is that those lgnoramuses here supporting lsreal against Palestinians based on religion don't even know that they are more related to Muslims than Jews....for the lgnoramuses' information...Jesus Christ was mentioned about 38 times in the Quaran...even Prophet Mohammed himself accepted Jesus as the greatest prophet...greater than even Moses (Musa) and Abraham (lbrahim) combined... Mohammed just didn't accept that Jesus was the son of God (likwise myself)...yet he still believed that Jesus will rise from the dead and Judge the world with God on the last day!!!
But there was no mention of Jesus at all at all in the Jewish Torah (the old testament) infact the Jews up till today still see Jesus as a common criminal and false prophet who claimed to be the awaited Messiah!...that was why they killed him!!!
About Five percent of Palestinians are Christians!!! Shireen Abu Akleeh...the Aljazeera journalist that was killed by lsreali solder last year was a Christian!!! I watched her funeral live on TV and Palestinians were singing those funeral hymns that we sing during funerals in church!
Bethlehem is still a Palestinian town in the west bank...infact the keys to the church of the Holy Sepulchre in Bethlehem where Christ was believed to be born is held by a Palestinian Muslim family from generation to generation...The church and all the other Christian pilgrimage sites in Bethlehem and Jerusalem are looked after by Palestinians!!!
But to find a single Jewish chrisrian in lsreal is like finding a 25 year old virgin girl in Owerri...it's almost unheard of in lsreal!!! Those dirty Jews still spit at Christians and blacks in lsreal today....
Or is it cus one Albino told them that they are the lost tribe of lsreal?...a blatant lie that had since been debunked by several DNA experts!!!...The lost tribe of lsreal mentioned in the Bible are the Ethiopian Jews not we lgbos!!! Even those Ehiopian Jews go through hell at the hands of those dirty and racist Jews in lsreal!!!
So why are those lgnoramuses supporting Israel against Palestinians for?
I mean the something just beats my imagination l swear...
Anyways lgnorance is a disease they say....

The OP writes for a living as a creative/content writer (check my profile)...
dont you know if isreal your your children and babies, isreal prevented future muslim terrorist
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Khyrvxjzy: 12:08pm On Jun 29
tanigororo:
I stop arguing or commenting on post that has to do with Israel nowadays, I observed that majority of Israel supporter are Christian who have big hatred for Muslims and therefore won't present their argument based on fact or logic.
Obviously Hamas can't match Isreal military might, yet they couldn't defeat/wipe out Hamas off Gaza according to Benjamin Netanyahu. He is ambitious and dedicated his life to Israel-Palestinian crisis, all at the detriment of the youths
we hate you
we want you wiped away
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Difrent: 12:30pm On Jun 29
general111:

Since israel is a terrorist state, would you rather live in lebanon than in israel?

Why will I even consider any of them to live in?

I don't get the Logic behind such question as I prefer my Nigeria
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by KGBKremlin: 12:38pm On Jun 29
Robertgreene1:
I just laugh whenever l see how most ignoramuses here hype the overly over hyped lsreaeli military over Hezbollah!!! LoL...l just love the message a senior Hezbollah politician dropped for lsrael..."They will be surprised by what we will show them"...if you look at the man's countenance sef as he was speaking...you will know that he wasn't bluffing...
For all the ignoramuses here that don't even know shit about Hezbollah or even watch international news...Hezbollah is not Hamas!!!!!
The last time that lsrael tried nonsense in 2006...Hezbollah fought them to a stalement and pushed them back into lsrael...it was the same Hezbollah and their allies that forced lsreal out of Southern Lebanon in 1982...
One lsreaeli soldier that fought in the 2006 war said and l quote..."These ones are not anything like Hamas...they are very well-trained and disciplined...they will just pop out from nowhere...do their thing and then dissapear into thin air!"
Hezbollah recently released a video of a drone it flew undetected over the whole of the port city of Haifa, Isreael for almost thirty minutes in daytime oo not night... accurately pinpointing all the military and civilian infrastructures they will target at once if a war breaks out....
Isreael has not defeated common poorly trained and equipped Hamas in nine months and counting now...Hamas has killed about 310 lsreaeli soldiers and seriously wounded about 5,000 since they invaded Gaza...Their Hostages them never see!...even though the whole of Gaza is just seven times the size of Onitsha city here...it is Hezbollah in a country as big as Lebanon that they will defeat!!!
Even a US intelligence report early last year clearly stated that lsrael can't defeat Hezbollah in a war!!!
LoL...l just dey laugh dey wait make Netayahu burn down lsrael if he tries nonsense with Hezbollah...
The only thing that lsrael will do is to do what they know how best to do...that is to bomb innocent Lebanese babies and women...the blood sukers only count victory in the number of innocent people they kill...as for lsreal tactically or militarily defeating Hezbollah...that one is just Netayahu's delusions and pipe dream to remain in power at all cost and avoid all the legal issues and possible prison term waiting for him once he looses power!!!
Even Daniel Hagari...the whole chief spokesman of the lsreaeli Army recently told an lsreaeli news channel that "Anyone telling you that Hamas can be defeated militarily is just lying...that Hamas is an ideology embedded in the hearts of Gazans!"...
Una go know very soon!!!
My only happiness is that lran is the one laughing last now....shey lsreal first started killing their Nuclear scientists and Generals especially in Syria...Okay let's say that Israel has managed to kill 50 lranian Nuclear scientists and military personnel since then
But lran through their proxy Hamas has killed roughly 1500 and counting lsrealis since October 7...that's almost 1.5 billion dollars that lran will pay Hamas for a job well done...cus lran placed a one million dollars bounty on each lsreali head that Hamas or Hezollah kills for them...
Hezbollah another lranian proxy has killed around 15 lsreaelis with their rocket attacks and has displaced almost 100,000 lsrealis from Northern lsreal since October 7...have you ever heard that lsreal managed to displace one single person in lran?
So who's clearly winning this proxy war between lran and lsreal now? See in this life eh...fear an enemy that uses others especially your close neighbors to fight you...while he/she watches the fight from faraway!!!
And please l know that some lgnoramuses here will start shouting that lsreal killed the lranian president...LoL...the chopper crashed cus of bad weather especially fog...the mountainous terrain and old age...
By the way...Choppers crash everyday in the US...what killed Herbert Wigwe and Kobe Byrant again?...the few ones you hear of o...

I know they will start calling me an head slammer...FYI... I'm an lgbo Christian from lsiekwulu...Ukpo...Dunukofia...Anambra State!!!...(go through my profile...it says it all)
I'm just a graduate of political science/History...who religiously follows lnternational news...
My greatest shock in all of this lsreali/Palestinian madness is that those lgnoramuses here supporting lsreal against Palestinians based on religion don't even know that they are more related to Muslims than Jews....for the lgnoramuses' information...Jesus Christ was mentioned about 38 times in the Quaran...even Prophet Mohammed himself accepted Jesus as the greatest prophet...greater than even Moses (Musa) and Abraham (lbrahim) combined... Mohammed just didn't accept that Jesus was the son of God (likwise myself)...yet he still believed that Jesus will rise from the dead and Judge the world with God on the last day!!!
But there was no mention of Jesus at all at all in the Jewish Torah (the old testament) infact the Jews up till today still see Jesus as a common criminal and false prophet who claimed to be the awaited Messiah!...that was why they killed him!!!
About Five percent of Palestinians are Christians!!! Shireen Abu Akleeh...the Aljazeera journalist that was killed by lsreali solder last year was a Christian!!! I watched her funeral live on TV and Palestinians were singing those funeral hymns that we sing during funerals in church!
Bethlehem is still a Palestinian town in the west bank...infact the keys to the church of the Holy Sepulchre in Bethlehem where Christ was believed to be born is held by a Palestinian Muslim family from generation to generation...The church and all the other Christian pilgrimage sites in Bethlehem and Jerusalem are looked after by Palestinians!!!
But to find a single Jewish chrisrian in lsreal is like finding a 25 year old virgin girl in Owerri...it's almost unheard of in lsreal!!! Those dirty Jews still spit at Christians and blacks in lsreal today....
Or is it cus one Albino told them that they are the lost tribe of lsreal?...a blatant lie that had since been debunked by several DNA experts!!!...The lost tribe of lsreal mentioned in the Bible are the Ethiopian Jews not we lgbos!!! Even those Ehiopian Jews go through hell at the hands of those dirty and racist Jews in lsreal!!!
So why are those lgnoramuses supporting Israel against Palestinians for?

They chop witch ni, imagine Hezbollah posses fighter jet bombers and attacks helicopters 🚁
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by KGBKremlin: 12:38pm On Jun 29
godwinngbede:
no need to argue with you, we wait for the battle to start. Don't go to UN and be crying genocide oooo, that tactics won't work. If you like protest in streets of London, and all European countries, none will save you.

Hezbollah is not Ipob crying for UN, CNN, BBC, etc

1 Like

Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by KGBKremlin: 12:40pm On Jun 29
Killerofpigs:
After all you said...

Remember this...

Turkey was a Christian Nation
Egypt wasn't an Islamic Nation

So understand that all your rants about Hezbollah and their armament is worthless.

As regards Israelites and intolerance for Black Jews. That is a bloody lie from the PIT of Hell.

But, enjoy your delusions.... Hezbollah will cry Blood. cool

Don't quote your master next time, this will help your life in the future.

1 Like

Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by KGBKremlin: 12:43pm On Jun 29
Svoboda:
Israel will be crushed in this war. Hamas has duely exposed israels military frailties. Hezbollah has become stronger and more equipped and better drilled after the 2006 war with israel. Its experience in fighting gallantly in syria has been priceless. Hezbollah, mind you, is about 200000 personnel strong.

How can the idf cope, with all the material losses incurred in just fighting 25k strong hamas, that even some reservists are rejecting recall to the frontlines? The op is correct.

Hamas/Palestine that was fenced round withstand isrealhell, and those terrorists claimed Jews think they can withstand that have links to the sea, Syria, turkey, Iraq, Iran etc

1 Like

Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by KGBKremlin: 12:46pm On Jun 29
antiMuhamad:

Who is this muhammad terrorist? Slaves of allah followers of a rapist prophet. Thousands of you are dead in Gaza already, by the time Israel adds one million to that numbers in Lebanon, ur papa go get sense.

The same thing that is awaiting your people in south east imminently,think you love injustice,worse than injustice will be happening to you all.

Don't cry 😢 and start calling UN,cos your own will be 💯 x worsens than Gaza
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Killerofpigs: 12:55pm On Jun 29
master??...as in yoruba master??

even tinubu will slap sense into your foolish grandeur... cheesy

KGBKremlin:

Don't quote your master next time, this will help your life in the future.
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Akuruoulo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29
Robertgreene1:
I just laugh whenever l see how most ignoramuses here hype the over hyped lsraeli military over Hezbollah!!! LoL...l just love the message a senior Hezbollah politician droped for lsrael last week..."They will be surprised by what we will show them"...if you look at the man's countenance sef as he was speaking...you will know that he wasn't bluffing...
The last time that lsrael tried nonsense in 2006...Hezbollah fought them to a stalement and pushed them back into lsrael...it was the same Hezbollah and their allies that forced lsrael out of Southern Lebanon in 1982...
One lsraeli soldier that fought in the 2006 war said and l quote..."These ones are not anything like Hamas...they are very well-trained and disciplined...they will just pop out from nowhere...do their thing and then dissapear into thin air!"
Hezbollah recently released a video of a drone it flew undetected over the whole port city of Haifa in Israel for almost thirty minutes in daytime oo not night... accurately pinpointing all the military and civilian infrastructures they will strike at once if a war breaks out....
Isreael has not defeated common poorly trained and equipped Hamas in nine months and counting now...Hamas has killed about 310 lsraeli soldiers and seriously wounded about 5,000 since they invaded Gaza...Their remaining Hostages them never see and rescue...even though the whole of Gaza is just seven times the size of Onitsha city here....are the hostages hidden under the Mediterranean Sea or what....it is Hezbollah in a country as big as Lebanon that they will defeat!!!
The only thing that lsrael will do is to do what they know how best to do...that is to bomb innocent Lebanese babies and women finish...the blood sukers only count victory in the number of innocent people they kill...as for lsreal tactically or militarily defeating Hezbollah that one is just Netayahu's delusions and pipe dream to remain in power at all cost and avoid all the legal issues and possible jail-term waiting for him once he looses power!!!
Even Daniel Hagari...a whole chief spokesman of the lsreaeli Army recently told an lsreaeli news channel that "Anyone telling you that Hamas can be defeated militarily is just lying...that Hamas is an ideology embedded in the hearts of Gazans!"...
Una go know very soon!!!
My only happiness is that lran is the one laughing last now....shey lsreal first started killing their Nuclear scientists and Generals especially in Syria...Okay let's say that Israel has managed to kill 50 lranian Nuclear scientists and military personnel since then...
But lran through their proxy Hamas has killed roughly 1500 and counting lsrealis since October 7...that's almost 1.5 billion dollars that lran will pay Hamas for a job well done...cus lran placed a one million dollars bounty on each lsraeli head that Hamas or Hezollah kills for them...
Hezbollah another lranian proxy has killed about 15 lsreaelis with their rocket attacks and has displaced almost 100,000 lsrealis from Northern lsreal since October(that implies that 100,000 lsraelis have been forced out of their homes to go live in camps or with relatives or anywhere else because of Hezbollah's rocket attacks...let that sink in for a minute)...But have you ever heard that lsrael has managed to displace one single goat or cow talkmore of a person in lran?
So who's clearly winning this proxy war between lran and lsreal now? See in this life eh...fear an enemy that uses others especially your close neighbors to fight you...while he/she watches and enjoys the fight like a war movie from faraway!!!
And please l know that some lgnoramuses here will start shouting that lsreal killed the lranian president Raisi...LoL...the chopper crashed cus of bad weather especially fog...the mountainous terrain and old age...
By the way...Choppers crash everyday in the US...what killed Herbert Wigwe and Kobe Byrant again?...these are only the few ones you hear of o...

I'm just a graduate of political science/History...who religiously follows and understands lnternational politics...
My greatest shock in all of this lsreali/Palestinian madness is that those lgnoramuses here supporting lsreal against Palestinians based on religion don't even know that they are more related to Muslims than Jews....for the lgnoramuses' information...Jesus Christ was mentioned about 38 times in the Holy Quaran...even Prophet Mohammed himself accepted Jesus (Isa) as the greatest prophet...greater than even Moses (Musa) and Abraham (lbrahim) combined together...Mohammed just didn't accept that Jesus was the son of God (likwise myself)...yet he still believed that Jesus will rise from the dead and Judge the world with God on the last day!!!
But there was no mention of Jesus at all at all in the Jewish Torah (the old testament) infact the Jews up till today still see Jesus as a common criminal and false prophet who claimed to be the awaited Messiah!...that was why they nailed him on the cross!!!
About Five percent of Palestinians are Christians!!! Shireen Abu Akleeh...the Aljazeera journalist that was killed by an lsreali soldier last year was a Christian!!! I watched her funeral live on TV and hundreds of Palestinians were singing those very same funeral hymns that we sing during funerals in church here!!!
Bethlehem is still a Palestinian town in the west bank...infact the keys to the church of the Holy Sepulchre in Bethlehem where Christ was believed to be born is held by a Palestinian Muslim family from generation to generation...The church and all the other Christian pilgrimage sites in Bethlehem and Jerusalem are well looked after by Palestinians!!!
But to find a single Jewish chrisrian in lsreal is like finding a 25 year old virgin girl in Owerri...it's almost unheard!!! Those dirty Jews still spit at Christians and blacks in lsreal today....
Or is it cus one Albino like that brainwashed them that they are the lost tribe of lsreal?...a blatant lie that had since been debunked by dozens of DNA experts!!!...The lost tribe of lsrael mentioned in the Bible are the Ethiopian Jews not we lgbos!!! Even those Ehiopian Jews go through hell at the hands of those dirty and racist Jews in lsreal!!!
So what are those lgnoramuses supporting Israel against Palestinians for? I don't just get it!!!

Is this how u write?
Islam yaf blindfolded u

1 Like

Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Akuruoulo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29
tanigororo:
And a muslim like u doesn't hate USA because of Israel.
Let them stop hiding among civilians
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Akuruoulo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29
ATankado:
Israel alone cannot defeat Iranian proxies unless with the support of America and Europe.
Israel attempt to wipe out Hamas has really exposed how Israels Army is all about hype with no substance.
The Gazan war has also exposed the Wests double standards who criticise other countries for human right abuse but ignore human-rights abuses elsewhere (by Israel/Ukraine/Saudi Arabia and other allies).
Why can't Iran do it them selves
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Watcharena: 2:09pm On Jun 29
dalongjnr:
Lebanon is facing an economic crisis, currently.
2.Hezbollah's better armed and equipped but not better than IDF.
3.THE strategy of using human shield will not work this time because, the rockets doesn't select who's a fighter or not.
4. The USA has clearly States that it will side with Israel in the war and it will help it with iron dome batteries.
5. That if it's possible, it will even personally get involved directly in the war, back then, it's urging a deescalation.
6. The level of rocket in Israel's custody is far better than before.
US it self couldn't achieve anything in Afghanistan, if US get involved directly Hezbollah will have more than 10 million resistance fighters supporting it.

1 Like

Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Watcharena: 2:10pm On Jun 29
Akuruoulo:

Why can't Iran do it them selves
they share no border with Israel

1 Like

Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by potent5(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29
How does it concern Nigerians?
Robertgreene1:
I just laugh whenever l see how most ignoramuses here hype the over hyped lsraeli military over Hezbollah!!! LoL...l just love the message a senior Hezbollah politician droped for lsrael last week..."They will be surprised by what we will show them"...if you look at the man's countenance sef as he was speaking...you will know that he wasn't bluffing...
The last time that lsrael tried nonsense in 2006...Hezbollah fought them to a stalement and pushed them back into lsrael...it was the same Hezbollah and their allies that forced lsrael out of Southern Lebanon in 1982...
One lsraeli soldier that fought in the 2006 war said and l quote..."These ones are not anything like Hamas...they are very well-trained and disciplined...they will just pop out from nowhere...do their thing and then dissapear into thin air!"
Hezbollah recently released a video of a drone it flew undetected over the whole port city of Haifa in Israel for almost thirty minutes in daytime oo not night... accurately pinpointing all the military and civilian infrastructures they will strike at once if a war breaks out....
Isreael has not defeated common poorly trained and equipped Hamas in nine months and counting now...Hamas has killed about 310 lsraeli soldiers and seriously wounded about 5,000 since they invaded Gaza...Their remaining Hostages them never see and rescue...even though the whole of Gaza is just seven times the size of Onitsha city here....are the hostages hidden under the Mediterranean Sea or what....it is Hezbollah in a country as big as Lebanon that they will defeat!!!
The only thing that lsrael will do is to do what they know how best to do...that is to bomb innocent Lebanese babies and women finish...the blood sukers only count victory in the number of innocent people they kill...as for lsreal tactically or militarily defeating Hezbollah that one is just Netayahu's delusions and pipe dream to remain in power at all cost and avoid all the legal issues and possible jail-term waiting for him once he looses power!!!
Even Daniel Hagari...a whole chief spokesman of the lsreaeli Army recently told an lsreaeli news channel that "Anyone telling you that Hamas can be defeated militarily is just lying...that Hamas is an ideology embedded in the hearts of Gazans!"...
Una go know very soon!!!
My only happiness is that lran is the one laughing last now....shey lsreal first started killing their Nuclear scientists and Generals especially in Syria...Okay let's say that Israel has managed to kill 50 lranian Nuclear scientists and military personnel since then...
But lran through their proxy Hamas has killed roughly 1500 and counting lsrealis since October 7...that's almost 1.5 billion dollars that lran will pay Hamas for a job well done...cus lran placed a one million dollars bounty on each lsraeli head that Hamas or Hezollah kills for them...
Hezbollah another lranian proxy has killed about 15 lsreaelis with their rocket attacks and has displaced almost 100,000 lsrealis from Northern lsreal since October(that implies that 100,000 lsraelis have been forced out of their homes to go live in camps or with relatives or anywhere else because of Hezbollah's rocket attacks...let that sink in for a minute)...But have you ever heard that lsrael has managed to displace one single goat or cow talkmore of a person in lran?
So who's clearly winning this proxy war between lran and lsreal now? See in this life eh...fear an enemy that uses others especially your close neighbors to fight you...while he/she watches and enjoys the fight like a war movie from faraway!!!
And please l know that some lgnoramuses here will start shouting that lsreal killed the lranian president Raisi...LoL...the chopper crashed cus of bad weather especially fog...the mountainous terrain and old age...
By the way...Choppers crash everyday in the US...what killed Herbert Wigwe and Kobe Byrant again?...these are only the few ones you hear of o...

I'm just a graduate of political science/History...who religiously follows and understands lnternational politics...
My greatest shock in all of this lsreali/Palestinian madness is that those lgnoramuses here supporting lsreal against Palestinians based on religion don't even know that they are more related to Muslims than Jews....for the lgnoramuses' information...Jesus Christ was mentioned about 38 times in the Holy Quaran...even Prophet Mohammed himself accepted Jesus (Isa) as the greatest prophet...greater than even Moses (Musa) and Abraham (lbrahim) combined together...Mohammed just didn't accept that Jesus was the son of God (likwise myself)...yet he still believed that Jesus will rise from the dead and Judge the world with God on the last day!!!
But there was no mention of Jesus at all at all in the Jewish Torah (the old testament) infact the Jews up till today still see Jesus as a common criminal and false prophet who claimed to be the awaited Messiah!...that was why they nailed him on the cross!!!
About Five percent of Palestinians are Christians!!! Shireen Abu Akleeh...the Aljazeera journalist that was killed by an lsreali soldier last year was a Christian!!! I watched her funeral live on TV and hundreds of Palestinians were singing those very same funeral hymns that we sing during funerals in church here!!!
Bethlehem is still a Palestinian town in the west bank...infact the keys to the church of the Holy Sepulchre in Bethlehem where Christ was believed to be born is held by a Palestinian Muslim family from generation to generation...The church and all the other Christian pilgrimage sites in Bethlehem and Jerusalem are well looked after by Palestinians!!!
But to find a single Jewish chrisrian in lsreal is like finding a 25 year old virgin girl in Owerri...it's almost unheard!!! Those dirty Jews still spit at Christians and blacks in lsreal today....
Or is it cus one Albino like that brainwashed them that they are the lost tribe of lsreal?...a blatant lie that had since been debunked by dozens of DNA experts!!!...The lost tribe of lsrael mentioned in the Bible are the Ethiopian Jews not we lgbos!!! Even those Ehiopian Jews go through hell at the hands of those dirty and racist Jews in lsreal!!!
So what are those lgnoramuses supporting Israel against Palestinians for? I don't just get it!!!

Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Gmajor(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29
They'll provoke you and when you react, they'll say it's genocide.
OK. Let us watch and see
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Baronthecelebri: 3:46pm On Jun 29
Not my business
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by godwinngbede: 5:23pm On Jun 29
Nwaokunkpara:

Nigerian Christians and their delusional concerns with Israel just because Israel happened to be mentioned in the Bible
journey miss road, oga face front. I choose to support Israel so what? Should I support Islamic devils?
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:32pm On Jun 29
so why is hisbollah hiding like hopeless rats LET THEM COME OUT FROM THEIR RAT HOLES WITH HAMAS AND THEIR WHOLE ARMY LIKE ISRAEL DID,AND SEE WHETHER ONE WILL SURVIVE.
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:33pm On Jun 29
Nwaokunkpara:

you are indeed a hopeless pegan, IGNORAMUS!. angry
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by tanigororo: 5:34pm On Jun 29
Akuruoulo:

And a muslim like u doesn't hate USA because of Israel.
Let them stop hiding among civilians
Obviously you are among haters, you should go and understand the difference between hating America policies and politics that affects you personally and hating America or Americans.
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by tolexy007(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29
Y is other countries asking there citizens to leave Lebanon but didn't tell Thier Citizens to leave Israel?. think about that.

1 Like

Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by stainzvill(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29
Lmao! @OP
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Robertgreene1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29
Fibonacci88:
Op if this is what u call writing for a living aswear hungry go kill u
mumu l make more than 200k a month from writing YouTube scripts for my clients...l even have a writer that l pay...
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Nwaokunkpara: 7:01pm On Jun 29
PARADIZEPRIEST:
you are indeed a hopeless pegan, IGNORAMUS!. angry

Iwu a complete ikpu
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Fibonacci88: 7:32pm On Jun 29
Robertgreene1:
mumu l make more than 200k a month from writing YouTube scripts for my clients...l even have a writer that l pay...
So na 200k u dey take brag for this great Tinubulation??
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by bizbro: 7:38pm On Jun 29
Action bitters analysis
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by TheSuperX(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29
Eteka1:
lots of undeniable facts in your write-up. Unfortunately most people that will read are truly ignorant.
Unfortunately these people don't see facts, because they hate Islam they are blinded by the truth and ignorant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Of Former U. S. Presidential Candidate, John Mccain Is Given Police Escort / Ghanaian Royal Family Convert To Islam In Saudi Arabia(photos) / Youth Girl Goes Totally Unclad To Protest Against Donald Trump. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.