Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,215 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:53 AM

Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War (1984 Views)

Israel Cannot Defeat Hezbollah: Israeli Expert / In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme / Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by huptin(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29
Robertgreene1:
I just laugh whenever l see how most ignoramuses here hype the over hyped lsraeli military over Hezbollah!!! LoL...l just love the message a senior Hezbollah politician droped for lsrael last week..."They will be surprised by what we will show them"...if you look at the man's countenance sef as he was speaking...you will know that he wasn't bluffing...
For all the ignoramuses here that don't even know shit about Hezbollah or even watch international news...Hezbollah is not Hamas!!!!!
Hezbollah is the most powerful non-state actor in the world!!!
The last time that lsrael tried nonsense in 2006...Hezbollah fought them to a stalement and pushed them back into lsrael...it was the same Hezbollah and their allies that forced lsrael out of Southern Lebanon in 1982...
One lsraeli soldier that fought in the 2006 war said and l quote..."These ones are not anything like Hamas...they are very well-trained and disciplined...they will just pop out from nowhere...do their thing and then dissapear into thin air!"
Hezbollah recently released a video of a drone it flew undetected over the whole port city of Haifa in Israel for almost thirty minutes in daytime oo not night... accurately pinpointing all the military and civilian infrastructures they will strike at once if a war breaks out....
Isreael has not defeated common poorly trained and equipped Hamas in nine months and counting now...Hamas has killed about 310 lsraeli soldiers and seriously wounded about 5,000 since they invaded Gaza...Their remaining Hostages them never see and rescue...even though the whole of Gaza is just seven times the size of Onitsha city here....are the hostages hidden under the Mediterranean Sea or what....it is Hezbollah in a country as big as Lebanon that they will defeat!!!
Even a US intelligence report early last year clearly stated that lsrael can't defeat Hezbollah in a war!!!
The only thing that lsrael will do is to do what they know how best to do...that is to bomb innocent Lebanese babies and women finish...the blood sukers only count victory in the number of innocent people they kill...as for lsreal tactically or militarily defeating Hezbollah that one is just Netayahu's delusions and pipe dream to remain in power at all cost and avoid all the legal issues and possible jail-term waiting for him once he looses power!!!
Even Daniel Hagari...a whole chief spokesman of the lsreaeli Army recently told an lsreaeli news channel that "Anyone telling you that Hamas can be defeated militarily is just lying...that Hamas is an ideology embedded in the hearts of Gazans!"...
LoL...You people don't know what Hezbollah is capable of doing at all!
Una go know very soon!!!
My only happiness is that lran is the one laughing last now....shey lsreal first started killing their Nuclear scientists and Generals especially in Syria...Okay let's say that Israel has managed to kill 50 lranian Nuclear scientists and military personnel since then...
But lran through their proxy Hamas has killed roughly 1500 and counting lsrealis since October 7...that's almost 1.5 billion dollars that lran will pay Hamas for a job well done...cus lran placed a one million dollars bounty on each lsraeli head that Hamas or Hezollah kills for them...
Hezbollah another lranian proxy has killed about 15 lsreaelis with their rocket attacks and has displaced almost 100,000 lsrealis from Northern lsreal since October(that implies that 100,000 lsraelis have been forced out of their homes to go live in camps or with relatives or anywhere else because of Hezbollah's rocket attacks...let that sink in for a minute)...But have you ever heard that lsrael has managed to displace one single goat or cow talkmore of a person in lran?
So who's clearly winning this proxy war between lran and lsreal now? See in this life eh...fear an enemy that uses others especially your close neighbors to fight you...while he/she watches and enjoys the fight like a war movie from faraway!!!
And please l know that some lgnoramuses here will start shouting that lsreal killed the lranian president Raisi...LoL...the chopper crashed cus of bad weather especially fog...the mountainous terrain and old age...
By the way...Choppers crash everyday in the US...what killed Herbert Wigwe and Kobe Byrant again?...these are only the few ones you hear of o...

I know they will soon start calling me a head slammer...FYI... I'm an lgbo Christian from lsiekwulu...Ukpo...Dunukofia...Anambra State!!!(Arthur Eze's village...infact our family house in the villa is just a stone throw away from Arthur Eze's and our royal Eze family's compound)... infact Arthur Eze himself has visited our compound for countless times over the years for burials and all those stuff)
I'm just a graduate of political science/History...who religiously follows and understands lnternational politics...
My greatest shock in all of this lsreali/Palestinian madness is that those lgnoramuses here supporting lsreal against Palestinians based on religion don't even know that they are more related to Muslims than Jews....for the lgnoramuses' information...Jesus Christ was mentioned about 38 times in the Holy Quaran...even Prophet Mohammed himself accepted Jesus (Isa) as the greatest prophet...greater than even Moses (Musa) and Abraham (lbrahim) combined together...Mohammed just didn't accept that Jesus was the son of God (likwise myself)...yet he still believed that Jesus will rise from the dead and Judge the world with God on the last day!!!
But there was no mention of Jesus at all at all in the Jewish Torah (the old testament) infact the Jews up till today still see Jesus as a common criminal and false prophet who claimed to be the awaited Messiah!...that was why they nailed him on the cross!!!
About Five percent of Palestinians are Christians!!! Shireen Abu Akleeh...the Aljazeera journalist that was killed by an lsreali soldier last year was a Christian!!! I watched her funeral live on TV and hundreds of Palestinians were singing those very same funeral hymns that we sing during funerals in church here!!!
Bethlehem is still a Palestinian town in the west bank...infact the keys to the church of the Holy Sepulchre in Bethlehem where Christ was believed to be born is held by a Palestinian Muslim family from generation to generation...The church and all the other Christian pilgrimage sites in Bethlehem and Jerusalem are well looked after by Palestinians!!!
But to find a single Jewish chrisrian in lsreal is like finding a 25 year old virgin girl in Owerri...it's almost unheard!!! Those dirty Jews still spit at Christians and blacks in lsreal today....
Or is it cus one Albino like that brainwashed them that they are the lost tribe of lsreal?...a blatant lie that had since been debunked by dozens of DNA experts!!!...The lost tribe of lsrael mentioned in the Bible are the Ethiopian Jews not we lgbos!!! Even those Ehiopian Jews go through hell at the hands of those dirty and racist Jews in lsreal!!!
So what are those lgnoramuses supporting Israel against Palestinians for? I don't just get it!!!
I mean the something just beats my imagination l swear...
Anyways lgnorance is a disease they say....

The OP writes for a living as a creative/content writer (check my profile)...

P.S
For one of the ignoramuses down there that said hunger will kill me if this is what l call writing for a living....let me just remind him/her that l make more than 200k monthly from writing YouTube scripts for different clients on several genres (let him/her check my profile) and l'm just a year into the hustle....so of course l will keep on increasing my client base and income with time cus the writing skill is there! It's a gift from my God...l even have a writer under me that l pay monthly...As a good writer and graduate of pol science...l just love politics and writing!!!

Not concise, poorly written, not well researched...this is a piece of garbage. Next time you want to write a piece...first purge yourself of emotions, write succinctly, and straight to the point.

Nobody argues with you that Isreal can defeat Hezbollah or even Hamas...they are ideologyies but when Isreal is done...Beirut will be firmly back to the stone age like Gaza!

And the capacity of Hezbollah to attack Isreal will be greatly diminished.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by danzaki63: 9:29pm On Jun 29
You are right my friend, you wrote deep and true student of History. It will be herculean for Isreal to defeat Hezbollah, you know uS will always support Isreal, that is when the war will take a sweeter turn, Iran is waiting to kill two birds with a single bullet.
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by ruggedtimi(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29
danzaki63:
You are right my friend, you wrote deep and true student of History. It will be herculean for Isreal to defeat Hezbollah, you know uS will always support Isreal, that is when the war will take a sweeter turn, Iran is waiting to kill two birds with a single bullet.
iran is no match to u.s ...You have no idea the power of Airforce/navy superiority. Which u.s/israel combined are way better than iran and other islamic groups. If the war happens...it will be an all out war. Cant be compared to u.s invasion of afghanistan/iraq. Iran rely more on missiles,drones and their proxy fighters. See u.s go bombard Tehran..the bombing of Berlin go be childs play compared to what tehran we see coming for them.....The only tactic that might save iran is Russia openly supporting iran and send more advance weapons and air defence systems.
Definitely a war against iran and proxies will cost israel/u.s alot money and a world wide oil crisis.
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:51pm On Jun 29
Nwaokunkpara:

Iwu a complete ikpu
QED.
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Robertgreene1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30
huptin:

Not concise, poorly written, not well researched...this is a piece of garbage. Next time you want to write a piece...first purge yourself of emotions, write succinctly, and straight to the point.

Nobody argues with you that Isreal can defeat Hezbollah or even Hamas...they are ideologyies but when Isreal is done...Beirut will be firmly back to the stone age like Gaza!

And the capacity of Hezbollah to attack Isreal will be greatly diminished.
Oga l wasn't writing to please you...you aren't one of my clients that pay me to write for them...l just wrote that piece for fun and cus of my absolute disgust with the genocide Israel is commiting in Gaza...you said the piece wasn't well researched abi? just tell me one false fact l stated there ode! You think I'm at your level when it comes to lnternational politics and history!!! I broke my sec school's record by scoring 100/100 in a Mock WAEC exam for Government studies...the govt teacher had to give me 99...cus 100/100 is somehow na...she still tells my story to inspire her students up till today...twelve years after l left the school...l reped my sec school and came tops in govt/history quizes...l made AIs in Government and History in my WAEC...l was selected for gifted children exams in Abuja during my primary six with only one other girl in our entire set that had more than a hundred pupils...l graduated with a first class degree in political science from UNN...you think I'm an ignoramus like you...shift abeg!!!
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by huptin(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30
Robertgreene1:
Oga l wasn't writing to please you...you aren't one of my clients that pay me to write for them...l just wrote that piece for fun and cus of my absolute disgust with the genocide Israel is commiting in Gaza...you said the piece wasn't well researched abi? just show me one false fact l stated there ode! You think I'm at your level when it comes to lnternational politics and history!!! I broke my sec school's records by scoring 100/100 in a mock WAEC exam for Government...the govt teacher had to give me 99...cus 100/100 is somehow...she still tells the story to inspire her students up till today...twelve years after l left the school...l reped my sec school and came tops in all govt/history quizes...l made AIs in Government and History in my WAEC...l was selected for gifted children exams in Abuja during my primary six with only one girl in our entire class...l graduated with a first class in pol science from UNN...you think I'm an ignoramus like you...shift abeg!!!

I am not interested in your history..it does me no good. Work on your writing skills it's horrible. Chat get, co-pilot, Meta Ai etc can be of help.
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Robertgreene1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30
huptin:

I am not interested in your history..it does me no good. Work on your writing skills it's horrible. Chat get, co-pilot, Meta Ai etc can be of help.
LoL Chinua Achebe.... I'm an horrible writer but l currently make more than 200k monthly writing YouTube scripts for four clients...l have a writer l currently pay who's working for me...add me on Whatsapp...let me send you hundreds of my professional work...Wole Soyinka you can't even differentiate between a piece written for fun and a professional work...and Chiamanda Adichie... it's Chat gpt not Chat get...you opened that one recently?
End of discussion... I'm ending this conversation with you...l've got scripts to write...
Shalom...
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Robertgreene1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30
Fibonacci88:

So na 200k u dey take brag for this great Tinubulation??
Lol...how much do you make from one side hustle Mr Dangote!...you think l do only professional writings... I'm also into rice supply sir... l got a Keke and bikes that drivers run for me....l got an employee writing for me that l pay monthly(go through my profile and see all those for yourself)...you've ever hired one single worker all your life? Ode! Na only to insult Op una Sabi...argue the facts he/she put forward...una can't...cus una don't know anything!!!
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by Akuruoulo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30
Watcharena:
they share no border with Israel
How did they send those missiles/cucumbers, drones etc into Israel?
Re: Israel Can NEVER Defeat Hezbollah In A War by huptin(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30
Robertgreene1:
LoL Chinua Achebe.... I'm an horrible writer but l currently make more than 200k monthly writing YouTube scripts for four clients...l have a writer l currently pay who's working for me...add me on Whatsapp...let me send you hundreds of my professional work...Wole Soyinka you can't even differentiate between a piece written for fun and a professional work...and Chiamanda Adichie... it's Chat gpt not Chat get...you opened that one recently?
End of discussion... I'm ending this conversation with you...l've got scripts to write...
Shalom...

Congratulations...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheist N.korean Pres. Kim Jong Forces 13-yr-old Virgins Into Sexual Servitude / Kamala Harris Might Be Chosen To Replace Biden / Donald Trump Was Shot By His KKK Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.