Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,042 members, 7,876,890 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) (32502 Views)

Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K / Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by McLizbae: 5:48pm On Jun 29
grin🤣🤣🤣
Nonexisting1:
So you mean no bandits and kidnappers in those roads that you people are using bicycles on. Who caused us in this country? Any man and woman who will decide to fucck in the next world and bring me into this dungeon again, God will punish them.
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 5:53pm On Jun 29
ednut1:
false . This is from last year i rode with a club through out.
https://www.nairaland.com/7819069/bicycle-ride-adventure-toronto-mississauga

I belong to 3 bike clubs and they have this same trip tomorrow. However i have other commitments so i did it alone. Its summer every one is socializing and flexing. Different hobbies dey find one to do. Shikena

Biking club is still strictly business. Deep down you know its true. Like i said im happy for you. Its still better than nothing. Hv fun
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Tradepunter2: 5:55pm On Jun 29
kenny714433:
See a clean, clear environment. If it was Nigeria, it would be dusty, dull and uninspiring pictures.

See clean roads na, the meadow, even wild flowers. Well kept lawns with trees. See the architecture.

Exactly my thoughts..... Although I added you will see agbero, lastma, road safety and propel crossing roads 🤣🤣🤣
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by megastu(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29
I agree with you. The best time of my life was when i lived in Amsterdam. Again, maybe because i didn't have lots of bills to take care of like now, but yes i agree with you. Canada is not as much fun as other European countries.
BigBashiru:

Canada has an isolation and loneliness problem. Do you agree? It has all the nice stuff the only problem is everyone is working to pay bills and theres no sense of community despite the nice landscapes. To make matterz worse, the culture is anti-social. All the fun stuff you do is just you and urself unless maybe you hv a family or a girlfriend. Enjoy what you can of it tho. Nice one. Im happy for you
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by megastu(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29
You have a place to stretch bike in Scaborough?
ednut1:
i usually do 50km to 60km. This was double with big hills time no dey to train well too. My bike is able to compete with the big boys in sprinting but lacks in endurance.

Below is a record i broke this month on a road new my house. I clocked 63kmh and joints top 3 out of 3799 records on the app. 😁
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29
BigBashiru:

Biking club is still strictly business. Deep down you know its true. Like i said im happy for you. Its still better than nothing. Hv fun
the clubs i joined are free. They have paid ones too.

Is this not socializing below The people complaining seat at home and don’t make any effort. They should keep crying. I was at a 9ja salah party last week we were over 50 guests. 🥱

3 Likes

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by AdeCityzen(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29
ednut1:
City of Thorold . Bridge raised to allow a cargo ship pass through .
This looks like a desert area
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Goddyrichie(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29
ednut1:
Its long holiday weekend in Canada ( public holiday on Monday July 1). Took an extra day to go on a bicycle adventure . Start point- border of Toronto/Etobicoke and Mississauga . End Point - Niagara Falls.

Solo ride but joined a group along the way.

1- Cycling Statistics
2- Energy gels, Energy Drink, Dates, Chocolate and fruits
3- Bicycle
see hw beautiful country is u even ride that long distance with a bike here to buy something in ur next street if not straight bullet hit d person bandit or kidnapper go kinap d person or make police or forces men Harrass person Nigeria is in a generation curse even this same Canada don’t what what we Nigeria have when it comes to natural resources but they’re 100 times better than us
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29
megastu:
You have a place to stretch bike in Scaborough?
stretch bike I don’t understand o
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by studycenter: 6:10pm On Jun 29
This is beautiful @Ednut1
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29
Goddyrichie:
see hw beautiful country is u even ride that long distance with a bike here to buy something in ur next street if not straight bullet hit d person bandit or kidnapper go kinap d person or make police or forces men Harrass person Nigeria is in a generation curse even this same Canada don’t what what we Nigeria have when it comes to natural resources but they’re 100 times better than us
when it comes to Natural resources Nigeria does not come close to Canada. Canada is major producer of iron ore, coal, petroleum, gold, copper, silver and other natural resources.

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 6:12pm On Jun 29
ednut1:
the clubs i joined are free. They have paid ones too.

Is this not socializing below The people complaining seat at home and don’t make any effort. They should keep crying. I was at a 9ja salah party last week we were over 50 guests. 🥱

You hv joined the western ppl with their silly defences. Deep down you know its true. If your bikibg group was so social you wont even hv time to post it here. You hv copied an impersonal online pic to depict fun lol. I like ur last sentence. You were at a NIGERIAN party.

My point is westerners are antisocial. All the nice infrastructure means nothing withoit the social culture.

Try and form a nigerian and carribean biking club it will double th fun.

3 Likes

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by megastu(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29
I mean run all that Km.
ednut1:
stretch bike I don’t understand o
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by BASU87: 6:18pm On Jun 29
This is amazing
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29
megastu:
I mean run all that Km.
i did Toronto to Oshawa one way last year 60km. There are many bike lanes in Scarborough
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by AmadorSays: 6:35pm On Jun 29
Wow, omo this would have been so much fun.

1 Like

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29
Fantastic, i love cycling nice adventure. Especially along the beach.
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29
BigBashiru:

You hv joined the western ppl with their silly defences. Deep down you know its true. If your bikibg group was so social you wont even hv time to post it here. You hv copied an impersonal online pic to depict fun lol. I like ur last sentence. You were at a NIGERIAN party.

My point is westerners are antisocial. All the nice infrastructure means nothing withoit the social culture.

Most Blacks, Naigerians and carribean people don't like to cycle, they like to go to church, go home, seat at home cook, cook, cook, cook and cook, and eat, eat, eat i say eat, eat again and then sleep, next day up early to work and repeat.

3 Likes

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by G0odharddick: 6:46pm On Jun 29
BigBashiru:

Do you want to force the Nigerians and blacks over there to bike 🚲? Na by force?

Dude, the op is over there having fun. He even told you he attended a party of 50 guests in attendance to debunk those loneliness trash talk you guys always disturbing us with on nairaland.

Person dey Canada dey enjoy, you're here lamenting.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by CJStarz: 6:51pm On Jun 29
Welcome
Hope say you buy bread on your way back.
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 6:52pm On Jun 29
Calitoscassius:
Most Black and carribean people don't like to cycle, they like to seat at home cook, cook, cook, cook and cook, and eat, eat, eat i say eat, eat again and then sleep, next day up early to work and repeat.
Ur right bro. Glad you enjoyed it.
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29
BigBashiru:

Ur right bro. Glad you enjoyed it.
Cheers! grin
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Elsueno: 6:56pm On Jun 29
I love cycling too, used to do like 20-25 km 3 days in a week...it was fun as it's just slightly above an hour grin

Nowadays, no free time as hustle most double, so only like once a week 😞

1 Like

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by onadana: 7:01pm On Jun 29
Asquare84:
Are you not scared of kidnapper and armed robbery.

Nothing like that in Canada.Infact they have a life style of riding bicycles.It's a way of life here,males, females,boys, little kids,the elderly.It is a standard practice.I must say an impressed with him not much black people do that here well not where I am at least
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29
G0odharddick:

Do you want to force the Nigerians and blacks over there to bike 🚲? Na by force?

Dude, the op is over there having fun. He even told you he attended a party of 50 guests in attendance to debunk those loneliness trash talk you guys always disturbing us with on nairaland.

Person dey Canada dey enjoy, you're here lamenting.
It is no lie, Canada can be lonely atimes, how many naija parties are organised in a month? What do you think people do when there are no parties to attend?

Naigerians do not like to cycle, they d rather organise party (which is fine) or seat at home cook, cook, cook, cook, cook again and eat, eat,eat, eat, i say! eat, eat again, sleep and up early next day to work and repeat. Oh! I forgot, go to church cheesy
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by onadana: 7:04pm On Jun 29
kenny714433:
See a clean, clear environment. If it was Nigeria, it would be dusty, dull and uninspiring pictures.

See clean roads na, the meadow, even wild flowers. Well kept lawns with trees. See the architecture.

You see one amazing thing here,notice everyone walking their dog's have a nylon with them,once the dog poo's the pack it and drop it in the nearest bin.Even you when you see the environment to drop something on the floor will freak you out.Why will you even do that? It's a mentality thing

1 Like

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by onadana: 7:04pm On Jun 29
kenny714433:

You see one amazing thing here,notice everyone walking their dog's have a nylon with them,once the dog poo's the pack it and drop it in the nearest bin.Even you when you see the environment to drop something on the floor will freak you out.Why will you even do that? It's a mentality thing.

1 Like

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by onadana: 7:06pm On Jun 29
joinnow:
Abeg send your invoice to Aboniki company to pay you for advertising

I packed my Aboniki too in my bag before I left Nigeria.
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by onadana: 7:09pm On Jun 29
Nonexisting1:
So you mean no bandits and kidnappers in those roads that you people are using bicycles on. Who caused us in this country? Any man and woman who will decide to fucck in the next world and bring me into this dungeon again, God will punish them.

Security is top notch, everything is perfect like this is civilization.Honestly,if you're here you would wonder who did great injustice to Nigeria.You will never want your children to go through what you went through.I relocated because of my kids they deserve a better life.
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by onadana: 7:10pm On Jun 29
Tokskob2008:
How person wan take do this kind stuff for naija when food to chop no even dey available? Where the strength go come from

Be sure that vehicle will even kpai you....
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 7:17pm On Jun 29
ednut1:
Burger King 54km in

Aboniki to massage thighs.😅
You carry aboniki enter Canada. You no get joy at all grin. Next time, try enter the falls through the US. You'd really enjoy the ride the more, with wonderful and attractive picturesque scenes
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by ysg4real(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29
Good one! I've always wanted to do this.
ednut1:
Its long holiday weekend in Canada ( public holiday on Monday July 1). Took an extra day to go on a bicycle adventure . Start point- border of Toronto/Etobicoke and Mississauga . End Point - Niagara Falls.

Solo ride but joined a group along the way.

1- Cycling Statistics
2- Energy gels, Energy Drink, Dates, Chocolate and fruits
3- Bicycle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? / 4 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Newspaper Die In Accident While Returning From Wedding / Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down

Viewing this topic: aksule(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.