Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,945 members, 7,924,948 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:50 AM

123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) (34233 Views)

Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K / Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Elegantspiker(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29
Yampotatocarrot:

The bus pix, don't the buses have boots? It seems your bicycle was attached to the front of the bus
Watch Hollywood' movies, that's how they are attached.
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by salford1: 7:29pm On Jun 29
ednut1:
Its long holiday weekend in Canada ( public holiday on Monday July 1). Took an extra day to go on a bicycle adventure . Start point- border of Toronto/Etobicoke and Mississauga . End Point - Niagara Falls.

Solo ride but joined a group along the way.

1- Cycling Statistics
2- Energy gels, Energy Drink, Dates, Chocolate and fruits
3- Bicycle
Nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29
Agba rider...

Beautiful environment
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by OgaTheTop2: 7:49pm On Jun 29
ednut1:
Does BRT bus have boot
Just explain...don't be rude. C'mon angry
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by OgaTheTop2: 7:50pm On Jun 29
ednut1:
it has luggage compartment by the side. If there are more than 2 bikes and no luggage they will utilize it.
Better..
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Anunakeeh: 7:56pm On Jun 29
Nonexisting1:
So you mean no bandits and kidnappers in those roads that you people are using bicycles on. Who caused us in this country? Any man and woman who will decide to fucck in the next world and bring me into this dungeon again, God will punish them.

grin grin grin
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by absoluteSuccess: 7:56pm On Jun 29
So good to review, will surely visit on holiday next year, God willing...
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Anunakeeh: 7:57pm On Jun 29
Treadway:
123km is a lot👏

Highest I have done is probably about 50km total (both to and fro).

See the window of your room like desert smhh.

Nigerians very filthy and pathetic slows.

1 Like

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by FUTURE4202(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29
Relocating to Canada permanently, touring, and visiting the USA once in a while will be a dream well accomplished for me.

I pray to get there in no time.
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by FUTURE4202(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29
ednut1:
Its long holiday weekend in Canada ( public holiday on Monday July 1). Took an extra day to go on a bicycle adventure . Start point- border of Toronto/Etobicoke and Mississauga . End Point - Niagara Falls.

Solo ride but joined a group along the way.

1- Cycling Statistics
2- Energy gels, Energy Drink, Dates, Chocolate and fruits
3- Bicycle
You did a really good job here, The Great White North i hail.

Meanwhile Happy Canada Day in Advance.
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Treadway: 8:27pm On Jun 29
Anunakeeh:

Nigerians very filthy and pathetic slows.
would a bicycle be in my room taking up very useful space and ruining the aesthetics? That would be odd, wouldn't it? With a pair of glasses, one can see it is not a room but my store premises, I sell mattresses, and that was in the harmattan...you were blind to the mattresses stacked atop one another, amongst other things huh?

Rest, Indian.
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by magzey: 9:06pm On Jun 29
kenny714433:
See a clean, clear environment. If it was Nigeria, it would be dusty, dull and uninspiring pictures.

See clean roads na, the meadow, even wild flowers. Well kept lawns with trees. See the architecture.
indeed the environment is mostly moist so clean seen is always the case. grin grin
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by SIRTee15: 9:11pm On Jun 29
BigBashiru:

You hv joined the western ppl with their silly defences. Deep down you know its true. If your bikibg group was so social you wont even hv time to post it here. You hv copied an impersonal online pic to depict fun lol. I like ur last sentence. You were at a NIGERIAN party.

My point is westerners are antisocial. All the nice infrastructure means nothing withoit the social culture.

Try and form a nigerian and carribean biking club it will double th fun.

Guy rest. I live abroad and it's not boring. The problem is Nigerians want the typical Lagos social life in Canada or any other western country.
I do barbecue party almost every month during summer and invite friends...and vice versa.
Get out of your comfort zone and do new things, go on staycation for few days or even vacation abroad if U can afford it..U will be surprised how cheap the package can be if U plan ahead.
Check out tourist sites in your locality and try some- Boat trips, water parks, lots of amusement park everywhere, local shows, ventriloquist/muppets, concerts, fiesta, so many. Try new restaurants with your fiancée or family- Italian, Indian, mexican, Asian, Mediterranean, Spanish etc.
If U like clubs, enter night life. There are even afro clubs springing up everywhere.

Everything is not about going to joint and chopping isi ewu or guzzling guilder. Have an open mind, abroad is not boring, it's how U define fun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Goddyrichie(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29
ednut1:
when it comes to Natural resources Nigeria does not come close to Canada. Canada is major producer of iron ore, coal, petroleum, gold, copper, silver and other natural resources.
but at least d little that we have will develop Nigeria more than South Africa Egypt those are d giant of Africa to me not we we ain’t even in top 10 sef
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Pupanchy(f): 10:15pm On Jun 29
Boss please l pray you can help me, l don't mind anything at the moment if not for me but my family 8180616606 Opay account and besides l did wish if l could talk with you, im just being in an imaginary of that place u r compare to naija 😭😭😭
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Orch1981: 10:54pm On Jun 29
kenny714433:
See a clean, clear environment. If it was Nigeria, it would be dusty, dull and uninspiring pictures.

See clean roads na, the meadow, even wild flowers. Well kept lawns with trees. See the architecture.
I think una say Lagos develop I just dey laugh some mumu
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by OwoukoUrua(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29
How many hours did the ride take?
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Stylish186(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29
I thought I saw Toronto to Nigeria grin
Garri you do this one o cheesy

1 Like

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Drone95(m): 11:56pm On Jun 29
My love for bicycle 🚲 ehh . I rode on a bicycle to and fro for 6yrs during high school. 60km in total.
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Drone95(m): 12:02am On Jun 30
I hope to do 500km bicycle ride in USA, Canada and even china soon!
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by seanery: 12:35am On Jun 30
That banana tho', look like peniis.
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Validated: 3:15am On Jun 30
AbuAeesha:
I noticed there is quite few people in the towns/cities

Highways are not places for businesses or people roaming around. Op was riding through highways and trails. You do not see people in those locations. O' Canada 🇨🇦
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:31am On Jun 30
BigBashiru:

Biking club is still strictly business. Deep down you know its true. Like i said im happy for you. Its still better than nothing. Hv fun

There must always be someone unfortunate on abroad threads. Always.

1 Like

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Bobage16(m): 6:21am On Jun 30
Back and waist nko?
ednut1:
Burger King 54km in

Aboniki to massage thighs.😅
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Anunakeeh: 6:22am On Jun 30
Treadway:
would a bicycle be in my room taking up very useful space and ruining the aesthetics? That would be odd, wouldn't it? With a pair of glasses, one can see it is not a room but my store premises, I sell mattresses, and that was in the harmattan...you were blind to the mattresses stacked atop one another, amongst other things huh?

Rest, Indian.

Please just hush up.

Store room, harmattan or whatever, it doesn't give you an excuse not to keep the place tidy all the time.

I won't even patronize your business because mattresses are to be kept in a very tidy showrooms, if possible with air conditioning. But anything goes in nigeria. Primitive people always wanting to feel among.

You are just a filthy person. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by okerekingsley90: 6:50am On Jun 30
Kobojunkie:
OH my gosh! This brings back days when I used to do bike marathons in Chicago. I love loved those days and can't wait to get back on my bike again. grin grin grin grin

Lies
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by ufotunang: 7:04am On Jun 30
kenny714433:

,and no much traffic on the road .no hold up...no people selling on the road...the place is well organized... Nigeria has a long way to go
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by ufotunang: 7:05am On Jun 30
Well organized country...no much traffic hold up on the road ..no people selling or hawking on the road... Nigeria has a long way to go
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Lavisha(f): 7:36am On Jun 30
ednut1:
Burger King 54km in
Aboniki to massage thighs.😅
Our own Aboniki don enter Canada?
Wonderment!
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by Lavisha(f): 7:41am On Jun 30
ednut1:
Bus and Train back to base

See everywhere neat and fresh.

In my Naija, na dirt, Used-Styrofoam, plastic bottles, white and black nylons are an eyesore.

Oh God help me.
Re: 123km Bicycle Ride From Toronto To Niagara Falls (Pictures) by G0odharddick: 8:06am On Jun 30
Calitoscassius:
It is no lie, Canada can be lonely atimes, how many naija parties are organised in a month? What do you think people do when there are no parties to attend?

Naigerians do not like to cycle, they d rather organise party (which is fine) or seat at home cook, cook, cook, cook, cook again and eat, eat,eat, eat, i say! eat, eat again, sleep and up early next day to work and repeat. Oh! I forgot, go to church cheesy

The most important thing is securing the bag, wether lonely or not.

The op said he bought his bike 2k USD and his friend bought his for 7k USD, u know no how much be that for naija?

Dude, nobody really cares about this loneliness stuff, like do you all want Canada to be filled with population like the way Nigeria is extra populated without any development? Nawa.

Is it not better to cook, eat , sleep, go to work, make money and go to church in Canada? Which enjoyment dey Nigeria ? Y'all should stop this loneliness bullshit crap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Cheats Death As Detached Tyre From Incoming Vehicle Misses Him / Overland Aircraft’s Engine Catches Fire Midair, Pilot Declares Emergency / A Bridge Leading To NNPC Refinery In River State Is In Danger Of Collapsing (PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.