Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,300 members, 7,894,268 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:03 AM

103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) (31016 Views)

Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) / 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany / 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by 7upnigeria: 3:15pm On Jun 29
helinues:
No place like home

Abroad, abeg if you don't have proper plans on how to be financial independent when getting there, please don't bother.

Say you wan rely on friends or family na pure bullshit

Na dem dem, Turkey has joined the list of countries chasing them away.
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by olarent: 3:22pm On Jun 29
Hmm, never trust people. I see no reason why people can not do away with ethnicity and religion and we want better nation.
Damian911:

Brother you seriously disappointed me! undecided I see you here on Nairaland as a role model to young guys here especially when it comes to women and dating issues and I have always respected you and placed you on a high pedestal but right now I am seriously ashamed and embarrassed on your behalf for having to stoop so low with a tribalist to the point of even making tribalistic comments about and makes me have a rethink about your personality. Who knows you probably may not really be who I think you could be undecided
*Spits*
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Orch1981: 3:28pm On Jun 29
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29
sapa people dem....fools....

check and you will find out most of them are ibos....
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:43pm On Jun 29
after spendin so much to get visa, you are deportd they look like crime mongers angry
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Damian911: 4:13pm On Jun 29
olarent:
Hmm, never trust people. I see no reason why people can not do away with ethnicity and religion and we want better nation.
The guy na fool
Despite the respect I have for him, just look at how he crashed down shamefully from the high horse I placed him undecided
It's very disappointing undecided

1 Like

Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Iyawofarmer: 5:04pm On Jun 29
NHS Health Care Assistant In Cirencester UK Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship Available 2024

APPLY HERE >>> >> https://naijarelocate.com.ng/job/nhs-health-care-assistant-in-cirencester-tier-2-visa-sponsorship-available/

Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Joybringer: 5:17pm On Jun 29
franchasofficia:
Turkey is a fake European country to start with. They are neither here or there, so human right violation is normal in Turkey because it is not an EU country neither is Turkey a developed country to Japa to

Secondly, Turkey is struggling with unemployment and unstable economy and unstable currency just like Naira. Turkish Lira is a highly unstable currency. Going to Turkey with the hope of securing a job as a migrant is a big mistake for any Nigerian. You can only go to Turkey to shop, buy textile and fashion items to use or resell, not to live permanently and work for a living because there are no jobs in Turkey for most citizens of Turkey talk more of migrants abi immigrants.

Dear Nigerians, avoid the below countries in your permanent Japa move:

Cyprus
Turkey
Lebanon
South Africa
Spain unless you have a job offer
Greece unless you have a job offer
Italy unless you have a job offer
Libya
Russia
India
Malaysia
Pakistan
Vietnam unless you are going with a job to teach English
Philippines
Colombia

What about Brazil for study?
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29
Odin13:
Yoruba people are majority Nigerians in turkey .. they’re all working boys.
Next to them is delta ..

If Na drug related country.. we fit mention igbos.. but as e be scam .. one need visit Islamabad and Istanbul to confirm..

Spend three weeks ..

Nigeria must be great.. weda Yoruba Government of Tinubu want am or not..

Abeg leave out Delta alone. Na study we dey go there study
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29
Nigeria is becoming terrible
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by porthouse7(f): 6:20pm On Jun 29
Maxtipulation:

Agbadorians welcome back vote and JAPA people, I wonder why they send them to Abuja instead of Tinubu's glorified slum?
take heart
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by RaptorX: 6:23pm On Jun 29
One of them is already saying he is planning to japa again, but this time to Cyprus.
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by PHAYOL81: 6:25pm On Jun 29
Perhaps a result of overstay, lack or inadequate travel documents, crime indulgence and/or failed cross-countries transit.
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Maxtipulation(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29
porthouse7:
take heart

The one you don't have right?
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by NaijaPrince18: 6:56pm On Jun 29
Odin13:
Yoruba people are majority Nigerians in turkey .. they’re all working boys.
Next to them is delta ..

If Na drug related country.. we fit mention igbos.. but as e be scam .. one need visit Islamabad and Istanbul to confirm..

Spend three weeks ..

Nigeria must be great.. weda Yoruba Government of Tinubu want am or not..

I thought Yoruba don’t travel… maybe they just don’t travel to the SE…
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 7:17pm On Jun 29
StraightGaay:
They should be deported back to Chad or Niger.
We don't have enough Agbado to go around.
lol
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29
In life, just take your time to look at the condition of Nigeria, and you will know that there is more to this country. If you are really smart, you can make it here. I know it is hard to actually work and not be oppressed by what is going on in the environment or country, but you just have to sit tight and work out something that can at least feed you and make your future good.Yeah, there is potential in this country for sure. I still believe in Nigeria. People traveling outside are taking a big risk, and that is a big problem.
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by HellraiZA: 8:52pm On Jun 29
KingCold:
LOL..

grin grin grin
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Heritantrade(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29
Turkey is a fake European country to start with. They are neither here or there, so human right violation is normal in Turkey because it is not an EU country neither is Turkey a developed country to Japa to

Secondly, Turkey is struggling with unemployment and unstable economy and unstable currency just like Naira. Turkish Lira is a highly unstable currency. Going to Turkey with the hope of securing a job as a migrant is a big mistake for any Nigerian. You can only go to Turkey to shop, buy textile and fashion items to use or resell, not to live permanently and work for a living because there are no jobs in Turkey for most citizens of Turkey talk more of migrants abi immigrants.

Cyprus
Turkey
Lebanon
South Africa
Libya
Russia
India
Malaysia
Pakistan
Philippines
Colombia.

When you finish deceiving yourself finish you will crawl back to wherever you crawled out,
Russian federation remains country where you can easily land both skilled and unskilled jobs.
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by franchasofficia: 11:52pm On Jun 29
Ouchbabe:

Thanks bros.
Please what of Sins in Switzerland?
I heard they pay people to migrate to their place due to their declining population.
How true is this?
They pay only fellow Switz nationals and some selected European country citizens, not African migrants please ignore them
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Ouchbabe(f): 12:02am On Jun 30
franchasofficia:
They pay only fellow Switz nationals and some selected European country citizens, not African migrants please ignore them
Alright sir. Thanks and good night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by YoshihideSuga: 12:38am On Jun 30
GBTYO:
Nah dem.

Their passport will be the most useless travel document when they finally get their dot enclave

cc: LOVEALAIGBO
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by AlhajiCSO: 4:15am On Jun 30
GeneralOjukwu:

Or bluntly put.... yansh cleaner.

Same people will not wipe the buttocks of their aged mother ooo.
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 Rule 2
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by AlhajiCSO: 7:48am On Jun 30
GeneralOjukwu:

Or bluntly put.... yansh cleaner.

Same people will not wipe the buttocks of their aged mother ooo.
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 Rule 2

this guy is back insulting people's parents
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Scamburster(m): 10:35am On Jun 30
franchasofficia:

Cyprus
Turkey
Lebanon
South Africa
Libya
Russia
India
Malaysia
Pakistan
Philippines
Colombia
Guy, what about Oman and Bahrain?
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by headboyprince(m): 11:09am On Jun 30
Lezzlie:
from the arrival terminal down to the open parking lot has to be the longest walk of shame for these Jakpa disciples grin

Always remember, a new visa isn't a brand new life.

You don't have education, craft or skill or handwork, but you saved up millions to Jakpa to a country where you'll be a 4th class citizen pushing drugs or become a caregiver or morgue attendant
so how were they able to save millions if they don't have education, craft, skill or handwork you guys always contradict yourselves. isn't it obvious that it's better to be in a sane world as a caregiver than in a useless country with millions. ? tongue
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Lezzlie(m): 11:46am On Jun 30
headboyprince:
so how were they able to save millions if they don't have education, craft, skill or handwork you guys always contradict yourselves. isn't it obvious that it's better to be in a sane world as a caregiver than in a useless country with millions. ? tongue
sell family land, set up a family go fund me contributions and stowawdiand Sahara desert sojourning.

You can't be this ignorant or daft
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by franchasofficia: 2:52pm On Jun 30
Scamburster:

Guy, what about Oman and Bahrain?
Not good unless you have a valid job offer
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by headboyprince(m): 3:42pm On Jun 30
Lezzlie:
sell family land, set up a family go fund me contributions and stowawdiand Sahara desert sojourning.

You can't be this ignorant or daft
. family land from sambisa grin so money grows in the sahara desert ?

. studies have shown that talking with people like you can decrease one's IQ by 99%. you better start using your brain. moronic fool. tongue
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Focusmind: 3:56pm On Jun 30
"Pilgrims wing of the airport". That was the wing of the airport they landed grin. They were indeed on an economic pilgrimage to Turkey and have returned, landing at the pilgrimage section if the airport. Funny
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by nedekid: 4:16pm On Jun 30
Na them spoil turkey for proper Nigerians. Time I wanted to pass through turkey, transit for 1 week before proceeding. My paddy did his online visa application by 11pm and got it. Me I did my by 12.10am, e no go. Only to find out 12pm, they had blocked naija from electronic visa.
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Squeezer2024: 4:38pm On Jun 30
GeneralPula:

Nigeria are always running cult matter everywhere..

I honestly don’t know why Nigerians do carry cult matter for head o. They don’t joke with this thing called cultism..
That's just the issue, cultism is one of many things govt have to look into

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG Takes Over Arik Airline - Vanguard / Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Passengers Die In A Fatal Accident In Ondo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.