Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,299 members, 7,894,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) (31014 Views)

Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) / 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany / 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Lezzlie(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30
headboyprince:
. family land from sambisa grin so money grows in the sahara desert ?

. studies have shown that talking with people like you can decrease one's IQ by 99%. you better start using your brain. moronic fool. tongue
This parasitic leach is a vagabond abroad looking for a brand new life where it doesn't exist.

Lazy oaf
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Rejouir: 7:28pm On Jun 30
Odin13:
Yoruba people are majority Nigerians in turkey .. they’re all working boys.
Next to them is delta ..

If Na drug related country.. we fit mention igbos.. but as e be scam .. one need visit Islamabad and Istanbul to confirm..

Spend three weeks ..

Nigeria must be great.. weda Yoruba Government of Tinubu want am or not..

Igbo's have the largest population, at turkey and Cyprus. Where you would see the yoruba's is at the u.k!
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by headboyprince(m): 9:26am On Jul 01
Lezzlie:
This parasitic leach is a vagabond abroad looking for a brand new life where it doesn't exist.

Lazy oaf
you think everyone is as stupid as you who have chosen hell over life fa and laugh at those who chose otherwise.

the elites (politicians and celebrities) fooling you all have visa .

The day is coming they'll enter their private jet and out they go leaving you here to rot like vegetable. tongue

you better wake up from your slumber. Nigeria is gone and Nobody will save from this hell hole
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Lezzlie(m): 10:15am On Jul 01
headboyprince:
you think everyone is as stupid as you who have chosen hell over life fa and laugh at those who chose otherwise.

the elites (politicians and celebrities) fooling you all have visa .

The day is coming they'll enter their private jet and out they go leaving you here to rot like vegetable. tongue

you better wake up from your slumber. Nigeria is gone and Nobody will save from this hell hole

*I know your life is inferior to a street dog abroad.

*I know you barely venture out of your dingy shack you squat in abroad.

*I know you can't post your office where you walk abroad because it's either in the morgue or a security post or looking after one octogenarian or in the swamp.

I* know your heart beats to near lethal levels anytime you sight a cop coming

*I know you hide even within the street you live in

I know you're less than a 4th class citizen

*I know you're a charity case and a burden abroad

*And I know people look at you and cover their noses seeing another African burden who's here to steal or push crack or do that job even their slaves won't do.

* And lastly you reinforce the stereotype the world has that Africa is the burden of the world.

You dirty unevolved honour-less mongrel.

These are what make you a disgrace to humanity and a blight to the human race.

No dignity
No integrity
No pride
No sense of belonging
And no shame

Will you get out of my digital sight?

Son of the damned!
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by headboyprince(m): 9:03am On Jul 04
Lezzlie:

*I know your life is inferior to a street dog abroad.

*I know you barely venture out of your dingy shack you squat in abroad.

*I know you can't post your office where you walk abroad because it's either in the morgue or a security post or looking after one octogenarian or in the swamp.

I* know your heart beats to near lethal levels anytime you sight a cop coming

*I know you hide even within the street you live in

I know you're less than a 4th class citizen

*I know you're a charity case and a burden abroad

*And I know people look at you and cover their noses seeing another African burden who's here to steal or push crack or do that job even their slaves won't do.

* And lastly you reinforce the stereotype the world has that Africa is the burden of the world.

You dirty unevolved honour-less mongrel.

These are what make you a disgrace to humanity and a blight to the human race.

No dignity
No integrity
No pride
No sense of belonging
And no shame

Will you get out of my digital sight?

Son of the damned!
talking of slaves even dogs over there enjoy pass you. slaves over there on minimum wage are kings in Nigeria and building houses. Your government even turned their remittance to Thier achievements cool

Your leaders are licking the white man butt. And passing the shit down to you as delicacies. grin.

You don't even qualify to the status to be a white man slave.. you're just a piece of a shit living on crumbs... grin
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Lezzlie(m): 9:58am On Jul 04
headboyprince:
talking of slaves even dogs over there enjoy pass you. slaves over there on minimum wage are kings in Nigeria and building houses. Your government even turned their remittance to Thier achievements cool

Your leaders are licking the white man butt. And passing the shit down to you as delicacies. grin.

You don't even qualify to the status to be a white man slave.. you're just a piece of a shit living on crumbs... grin
this the weakest comeback I would respond to.

I don't know why majority of you fleeing cowards abroad are so embarrassed to post your place of work in social media.

You'll post public places, amusement parks, eateries, and public buildings but never post where you work. Because you're a castaway, dispensable recyclable human waste
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by headboyprince(m): 7:14am On Jul 05
Lezzlie:
this the weakest comeback I would respond to.

I don't know why majority of you fleeing cowards abroad are so embarrassed to post your place of work in social media.

You'll post public places, amusement parks, eateries, and public buildings but never post where you work. Because you're a castaway, dispensable recyclable human waste
wtf wants to do a comeback on you? its like trying to beat a child back. tongue

because you sound like a child and not making any sense why would someone be taking selfies in his place of work where he earns per hour?

i guess your politicians and celebrities who are brainwashing you are the worst cowards who have all the money in the world but choose to run to UK for small headache. brainwashed he-goat
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Lezzlie(m): 8:10am On Jul 05
headboyprince:
wtf wants to do a comeback on you? its like trying to beat a child back. tongue

because you sound like a child and not making any sense why would someone be taking selfies in his place of work where he earns per hour?

i guess your politicians and celebrities who are brainwashing you are the worst cowards who have all the money in the world but choose to run to UK for small headache. brainwashed he-goat
Your posts are as weak as your life's decisions.

Majority of you peasants and asylum seekers are now running from the UK to Canada.

How muchoney is worth the subjugation of your soul and body?

Subhumans like you with no pride, no shame and no dignity will be spat on, kicked at and mocked just for a few dollars and you think you're better than anyone.

Little minded slave .

Canada will soon chase you spongers to Slovenia.
Mumu
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by headboyprince(m): 8:29am On Jul 05
Lezzlie:
Your posts are as weak as your life's decisions.

Majority of you peasants and asylum seekers are now running from the UK to Canada.

How muchoney is worth the subjugation of your soul and body?

Subhumans like you with no pride, no shame and no dignity will be spat on, kicked at and mocked just for a few dollars and you think you're better than anyone.
grin
Little minded slave .

Canada will soon chase you spongers to Slovenia.
Mumu
at least they're not one meal away from starvation like you. They will feed your entire family without breaking a sweat with their earnings. food is expensive now you better save your energy so you won't faint because you sound like someone who wants to faint. grin
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Lezzlie(m): 9:09am On Jul 05
headboyprince:
at least they're not one meal away from starvation like you. They will feed your entire family without breaking a sweat with their earnings. food is expensive now you better save your energy so you won't faint because you sound like someone who wants to faint. grin
This Economic Asylum Seeker is still bragging about riches grin
The irony of this dullard's uneventful, shameless life.

your entire family are dependent on the crumb the white man can give you while humiliating your soul. That says a lot about the kind of family you fell out from .

I bet if you're a female your mom will prostitute you abroad to put food on the table.

You're a peasant from a desperate family who fawked like domesticated rabbits without practicing dignity or family pride.

I'll keep you in my prayers and your father in my thoughts. I can imagine the amount of desperation it took you to subjugate yourself for pittance.

Hope you have mastered the act of drug moving, we don't want your cops on a flight en route Nigeria.

Son of the desperately damned
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by headboyprince(m): 11:56am On Jul 07
Lezzlie:
This Economic Asylum Seeker is still bragging about riches grin
The irony of this dullard's uneventful, shameless life.

your entire family are dependent on the crumb the white man can give you while humiliating your soul. That says a lot about the kind of family you fell out from .

I bet if you're a female your mom will prostitute you abroad to put food on the table.

You're a peasant from a desperate family who fawked like domesticated rabbits without practicing dignity or family pride.

I'll keep you in my prayers and your father in my thoughts. I can imagine the amount of desperation it took you to subjugate yourself for pittance.

Hope you have mastered the act of drug moving, we don't want your cops on a flight en route Nigeria.

Son of the desperately damned

fool you're worse than an asylum. you're not even a human. you're rated below cows in the zoo country you live in. you have no future. you live jus to survive each day.

your politicians and celebrities are scamming you in broad day light.they're all have visa to the same white man country . they don't care about your worthless life. they're only here to steal from you, whey you're here defending them. very stupid of you.
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Lezzlie(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07
headboyprince:
fool you're worse than an asylum. you're not even a human. you're rated below cows in the zoo country you live in. you have no future. you live jus to survive each day.

your politicians and celebrities are scamming you in broad day light.they're all have visa to the same white man country . they don't care about your worthless life. they're only here to steal from you, whey you're here defending them. very stupid of you.
You get angry being called an Economic Asylum Seeker. Why?

Are you an expatriate? You're a skill-less, barely -educated desperate unskilled African looking to feed and take advantage of the exchange rate.

You're nothing. You're a charity case and a burden to your host community
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by headboyprince(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08
Lezzlie:
You get angry being called an Economic Asylum Seeker. Why?

Are you an expatriate? You're a skill-less, barely -educated desperate unskilled African looking to feed and take advantage of the exchange rate.

You're nothing. You're a charity case and a burden to your host community
just exchange rate yet your celebrities and politicians all have their families abroad. they know that the country is ashes. they're a million of reasons to shit the dunghole - insecurity, crime, poverty, pollution, high illiteracy, joblessness, hunger.... are some of the many reasons.
you don't have a brain if I have to tell you all this. you're so f* stupid and have no one to tell you.
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Lezzlie(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08
headboyprince:
just exchange rate yet your celebrities and politicians all have their families abroad. they know that the country is ashes. they're a million of reasons to shit the dunghole - insecurity, crime, poverty, pollution, high illiteracy, joblessness, hunger.... are some of the many reasons.
you don't have a brain if I have to tell you all this. you're so f* stupid and have no one to tell you.
are you trying to justify why you're an economic asylum seeker with no shame or hijan dignity?

How do you live with yourself?
Cleaning pigsty or worshing corpses and having people look at you with pity and scorn over there?

Don't you have any pride in you? Do you based everything on money?

Fawking low grade prostitute
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by headboyprince(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08
Lezzlie:
are you trying to justify why you're an economic asylum seeker with no shame or hijan dignity?

How do you live with yourself?
Cleaning pigsty or worshing corpses and having people look at you with pity and scorn over there?

Don't you have any pride in you? Do you based everything on money?

Fawking low grade prostitute
you know what the economic asylum isn't dying of hunger like you, they collect free montly pay from the govt.
and has free healthcare, 24/7 electricity, clean tap water access, and superior security. things you will never see or taste till you die. your politicians come over to enjoy life over here while they leave you in the shithole to die with too much suffering and starvation grin
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Lezzlie(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08
headboyprince:
you know what the economic asylum isn't dying of hunger like you, they collect free montly pay from the govt.
and has free healthcare, 24/7 electricity, clean tap water access, and superior security. things you will never see or taste till you die. your politicians come over to enjoy life over here while they leave you in the shithole to die with too much suffering and starvation grin

thanks for admitting you're an economic asylum seeker.

For hunger: you live like an alley rat surviving on hamburger and doughnuts
Healthcare: is same healthcare where citizens need health insurance to access medical care? I'm guessing African swine and burden like you will be relying on benevolent whites to assist you.

Something slaves like you fail to understand is that you're a slave no matter the condition you are.
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by headboyprince(m): 12:55am On Jul 15
Lezzlie:

Healthcare: is same healthcare where citizens need health insurance to access medical care? I'm guessing African swine and burden like you will be relying on benevolent whites to assist you.

Something slaves like you fail to understand is that you're a slave no matter the condition you are.

see who is talking about hamburger and doughnuts, chai! whereby your favorite food is garri and sawdust. chicken foodgrin. because you can't afford a better meal. your country is just one big poultry farm. where your leaders throw grains for you to fight for and then run to come leave their best lives over here. grin

if I were you I'd be in tears due to hunger, insecurity and no medical care, but instead, you're saying the trash you heard from drunkards, calling people who have free healthcare a slave. i pity you.

its obvious you're not just slaves to your leaders you're their footstool, they match on your head and pass. grin
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by headboyprince(m): 1:20am On Jul 15
Lezzlie:

for your mind you think you're living in a country. nah you don't know what its like to live in a proper country.

the govt provides everything for you. free healthcare, free feeding, free security and all that even for the poorest of the poor and the disabled

you don't have to leak any body's ass to get anything like the way it happens in your shithole. leaking your oppressors ass for a cup of garri. shameless human being
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Originalsly: 2:32am On Jul 15
Hmmm .... the flight was delayed for an hour because the deportees were refusing to board. That tells me something about them. Why should the FG be assisting them? This has to stop .... they left on their own strength... they should start over on their own. What justice do they want?.... and why is the reporter trying to find "the reason" why they were reported? I'm sure they all weren't reported for the same reason.
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Lezzlie(m): 8:06am On Jul 15
headboyprince:
for your mind you think you're living in a country. nah you don't know what its like to live in a proper country.

the govt provides everything for you. free healthcare, free feeding, free security and all that even for the poorest of the poor and the disabled

you don't have to leak any body's ass to get anything like the way it happens in your shithole. leaking your oppressors ass for a cup of garri. shameless human being
is this why you ran away to become a slave and burden to other people in their country? Is this enough?
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Lezzlie(m): 8:07am On Jul 15
headboyprince:
see who is talking about hamburger and doughnuts, chai! whereby your favorite food is garri and sawdust. chicken foodgrin. because you can't afford a better meal. your country is just one big poultry farm. where your leaders throw grains for you to fight for and then run to come leave their best lives over here. grin

if I were you I'd be in tears due to hunger, insecurity and no medical care, but instead, you're saying the trash you heard from drunkards, calling people who have free healthcare a slave. i pity you.

its obvious you're not just slaves to your leaders you're their footstool, they match on your head and pass. grin
you quoted one post twice. Seems I hit a raw nerve somewhere grin
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by headboyprince(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15
Lezzlie:
is this why you ran away to become a slave and burden to other people in their country? Is this enough?
go fight the people who made your country so bad to be one of worst places on earth and leave me alone
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Lezzlie(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15
headboyprince:
go fight the people who made your country so bad to be one of worst places on earth and leave me alone
alright slave
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by headboyprince(m): 8:37am On Jul 16
Lezzlie:
alright slave
chicken dont mention me again.
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Lezzlie(m): 9:33am On Jul 16
headboyprince:
chicken dont mention me again.
A slave with no character, shame or integrity will be picked on at will.

Human vulture
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by headboyprince(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16
Lezzlie:
A slave with no character, shame or integrity will be picked on at will.

Human vulture
says a chicken living in a zoo who feeds on sawdust and garri.
Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by Lezzlie(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16
headboyprince:
says a chicken living in a zoo who feeds on sawdust and garri.
shameless criminal with zero integrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Oyo Monarchs Die In Auto Crash, Nine Others Injured / Man Gets Trapped With His Bike In A Gutter After A Horrible Truck Accident. PICS / BREAKING: FG Takes Over Arik Airline - Vanguard

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.