Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,119 members, 7,896,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:40 PM

Domestic Violence Statistics By Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Domestic Violence Statistics By Region (533 Views)

Multidimensional Poverty By Region 2024 - Statisense / How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by yoruboid: 10:24am On Jun 29

Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by yoruboid: 10:24am On Jun 29
More

Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by SmartPolician: 10:33am On Jun 29
One lunatic will just cook up stats in his bedroom like people always do on Nairaland and tribal supremacists will be arguing over it. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by PresidObi: 10:33am On Jun 29
You don't minit? grin

Sorry folks, this is rubbish. South east shouldn't even be mentioned in this statistics. Because domestic violence in Igboland is almost zero.

ZERO

I can't remember the last time I heard that any man ever beat his wife in Igboland. About women beating men in Igboland, that happened last when Shagari was president of Nigeria grin

Please advice other regions, we are the ones having compassion to separate fights of other tribal families where we live together.

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by Wickeddy: 10:35am On Jun 29
SmartPolician:
One lunatic will just cook up stats in his bedroom like people always do on Nairaland and tribal supremacists will be arguing over it. undecided

Pain,is that you?

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by madridguy(m): 10:36am On Jun 29
grin
Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by SmartPolician: 10:40am On Jun 29
Wickeddy:

Pain,is that you?

There's no pain here. This has always been the view of this moniker whenever useless stats pop up. Nigeria is a country that has no regards for data. That's why no reasonable person should take Nigeria's stats seriously

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by Wickeddy: 10:41am On Jun 29
SmartPolician:

There's no pain here. This has always been the view of this moniker whenever useless stats pop up. Nigeria is a country that has no regards for data. That's why no reasonable person should take Nigeria's stats seriously

Okay
Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by Beremx(f): 10:45am On Jun 29
Very funny. You go fear venn diagram of wife beating husbands. grin grin grin

Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by yoruboid: 10:46am On Jun 29
SmartPolician:

You can come up with yours too

If the stats make you look good, you’ll gladly embrace it

We all know these stats are authentic from what we see all the time
Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by JAMO84: 10:52am On Jun 29
Woman go dey destroy 15 kg of akpu everyday, she must definitely have the muscle to panel beat the husband.
Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by Sergio108: 10:58am On Jun 29
I don't know and can't say for other regions

But for my region South East..... women don't easily beat their husband. They rather keep malice and involve the third party which are the in-laws and "onye mbe" (the Chief third party)

We are advanced to a good extent.

God bless igboland and every Igbo worldwide!!
Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by Sergio108: 10:59am On Jun 29
JAMO84:
Woman go dey destroy 15 kg of akpu everyday, she must definitely have the muscle to panel beat the husband.

Everything is tribalism to you guys

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by richiemcgold: 12:37pm On Jun 29
I always thought Hausas don't batter their wives. So I've been wrong all these while

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by Tjra: 12:53pm On Jun 29
shocked

Their wives even dey beat them up?

Very weak set of people. No wonder they are always angry and bitter online.

Weak ass mofos 😂

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by PresidObi: 12:54pm On Jun 29
Sergio108:
I don't know and can't say for other regions

But for my region South East..... women don't easily beat their husband. They rather keep malice and involve the third party which are the in-laws and "onye mbe" (the Chief third party)

We are advanced to a good extent.

God bless igboland and every Igbo worldwide!!

Igboland and domestic violence should not be mentioned in the same sentence. I have ever heard that any of my relatives beat their wives, or any of my seniors. There are always lots of methods to avoid things from degenerating to that level.

Civilisation has affected this part of the country positively.
Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by Tjra: 12:57pm On Jun 29
JAMO84:
15kg daily dose of Apku go dey give them yam legs oo

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by DevilsEqual(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29
I've said it before and I'll say it again that in Nigeria, the level of advancement and development of the SW in all spheres make them stand out so well that it's almost criminal to have them lumped up in the same country as those ones up ahead on this shitty list

No wonder it's saner for women from other tribes to marry SW men than even their own men. Domestic Violence
Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by Chimarto: 2:37pm On Jun 29
South West is below in everything mentioned that's to show you that the person that cooked the statistics is from there

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence Statistics By Region by Melagros(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29
COMRADES are speechless at this hilarious info grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Factual Information On Bill Gate's TELA Maize / Rivers State Assembly Crisis Escalates As Pro-governor Fubara Faction, Pro-wike / THIS LGA AUTONOMY IS FULANI JIHAD PER EXCELLENCE! - NNAMDI ELEKWACHI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.