Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,796 members, 7,893,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi (14714 Views)

Nigerian Govt Plans To Concurrently Run Four Budget Not Normal – Budgit / Breaking News!!! Old Notes And New Notes To Run Concurrently Till April 10. / Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Others: PDP Heading For Catastrophe, Says Okupe At 70 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by celestineteryim: 6:37pm On Jun 29
ariesbull:
Lagos wasn't built by yorubas

Show us another decent Yoruba city
which state are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Inosky: 6:38pm On Jun 29
What do you expect from Chicago Escobar
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 6:47pm On Jun 29
Barzinime:
The Chinese are not coming to Nigeria searching for work or greener pastures.
You are the illiterate cos you cant differentiate, they came to Africa with their money to invest and create opportunities because of the resources and cheap man power from the abundance they have and divert the money back to china so don't even compare or corelate both instances.
You guys move because you have nothing plain & simple.
How many Americans will you see leaving the US cos of greener pastures?
Same thing with the people from SW, they can only move to places better than theirs and traveling out is the only option not going from Ogun state to Abia.
When we say you people are illiterates, we are not saying that to abuse but we say that because you lacked common sense. Now, go back and read your comment again from line one. You claimed they come to Africa to invest their money and later divert the money back to their country. Now, how many Igbos come to your company or any company you know or ministry to seek for work. An Igbo man can come with canton of gala to any state and he will start hawking it for some months and before you know it, that a carton of gala has turned to 3 cartons of gala and 1 crate of coca-cola and that is how the circle will continue and in years time, you see him inside one big shop. In another years round, he maintain a warehouse and in another years round, he buys a whole street and the people start envying him while they forgot when he was hawking just a carton of gala.
No average Igbo man go about looking for job, they create wealth for themselves and many of them start from a humble background. Many of them even go apprenticeship for some years and at the close of the scheduled years, their masters establish them into their choicest business, while my Yoruba brothers and sisters will be looking for one white collar job, an Igbo man throw away shame and start hawking sweet and biscuits with joy.
Just I had said, application of common sense is only meant for those that are critical in thinking and not meant for periphery human being. Every race and tribes have their peculiarities and the peculiarities of each race and tribe cannot be taken away from them. I did cited an example of Chinese people living their country to another country, not because they cannot get whatever they wanted from their country but their peculiarities is to move to other country with their expertise while Briton will always stay in their country and not move, except you require their services. It is the same way a Fulani man will not stay in one place for life but he will move as far as Kaura Mamuda to Sapele to stay for some months or years and then move to Igboho and spend another year or months and the circle continues. That's their nature. I know and it it well documented that Igbo man is know not to stay in their state or country, they move about to do their businesses. If you come out today to refute their way of life just because of politics, I tell you, you're a liar. Because I know before you were born and your forefathers and mine, Igbos are known to be staying with our forefathers and mothers to do their businesses and every December, they transfer their wealth or gain home for owambe.
You even claimed they always go to places better than their place, this statement alone shows you're a baby of yesterday and never move from your comfort zone. One day I went to Baruten Local Government, precisely Bankubu and I went to the interior bush and to my surprise I saw an Igbo man with a small shop there with just three huts. Now, will you tell me that such Igbo man purposely came out of his hut place to stay in another hut place? By tomorrow when such man becomes a millionaire, you will say he killed for ritual.
I want to give you an assignment. Tell me a place, whether hamlet, village or any remote place that you don't find at least one Igbo man.
I will be expecting your reply and I do believe one or two nairalanders will know such village to confirm your report.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Shikini: 7:00pm On Jun 29
Great man
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Dmano: 7:09pm On Jun 29
I have for long not bother if there is any government in Nigeria. So if they like to run 20 budgets it's not my business
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Timmi: 8:17pm On Jun 29
Wahabfuture:

Tinubu is a drug bandit and certificate forger

Good for you. Clap for yourself
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Wahabfuture: 8:28pm On Jun 29
Barzinime:
That's a wonderful philosophy, but you guys are always the last in everything in Nigeria.

You are 100% right but it shows your leaders has nothing to offer this country with their incompetence grin grin

Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Barzinime(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29
They don't work because the are Illiterates, they only sell spares parts or deal in drugs.
IfnobeGod20:

When we say your people are illiterates, we are not saying that to abuse buy we say that because you lacked common sense. Now, go back and read your comment again from line one. You claimed they come to Africa to invest their money and later divert the money back to their country. Now, how many Igbos come to your company or any company you know or ministry to seek for work. An Igbo man can come with canton of gala to any state and he will start hawking it for some months and before you know it, that a carton of gala has turned to 3 cartons of gala and 1 crate of coca-cola and that is how the circle will continue and in years time, you see him inside one big shop. In another years round, he maintain a warehouse and in another years round, he buys a whole street and the people start envying him while they forgot when he was hawking just a carton of gala.
No average Igbo man go about looking for job, they create wealth for themselves and many of them start from a humble background. Many of them even go apprenticeship for some years and at the close of the scheduled years, their masters establish them into their choicest business, while my Yoruba brothers and sisters will be looking for one white collar job, an Igbo man throw away shame and start hawking sweet and biscuits with joy.
Just I had said, application of common sense is only meant for those that are critical in thinking and not meant but periphery human being. Every race and tribes have their peculiarities and the peculiarities of each race and tribe cannot be taken away from them. I did cite an example of Chinese people living their country to another country, not because they cannot get whatever they wanted from their country but their peculiarities is to move to other country with their expertise while Briton will always stay in their country and not move, except you require their services. It is the same way a Fulani man will not stay in one place for life but he will move as far as Kaura Mamuda to Sapele to stay for some months or years and then move to Igboho and spend another year or months and the circle continues. That's their nature. I know and it it well documented that Igbo man is know not to stay in their state or country, they move about to do their businesses. If you come out today to refute their way of life just because of politics, I tell you, you're a liar. Because I know before you were born and your forefathers and mine, Igbos are known to be staying with our forefathers and mothers to do their businesses and every December, they transfer their wealth or gain home for owambe.
You even claimed they always go to places better their place, this statement alone shows you're a baby of yesterday and never move from your comfort zone. One day I went to Baruten Local Government, precisely Bankubu and I went to the interior bush and to my surprise I saw an Igbo man with a small shop there with just three huts. Now, will you tell me that such Igbo man purpose came out of his hut place to stay in another hut place? By tomorrow when such man becomes a million, you will say he killed for ritual.
I want to give you an assignment. Tell me a place, whether hamlet, village or any remote place that you don't find at least one Igbo man.
I will be expecting your reply and I do believe one it two nairalanders will know such village to confirm your report.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Barzinime(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29
At least they are still winners in life not losers like yours tongue tongue
Wahabfuture:

You are 100% right but it shows your leaders has nothing to offer this country with their incompetence grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:19am On Jun 30
wellmax:

And it remains the abroad of AfghanEasterns.

Their land is already desolate

Try and have sense small
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:21am On Jun 30
NEIGHBOUR:

.... and you are daily taking night buses to the same Southwest to sell gala inside traffic leaving your erosion infested region.

I have always asked you people to bring data that shows the migratory trends of igbos from the south east to Lagos for the past 20years. None of you can bring it, and you guys are so daft to realise that the increased migration to Lagos is more of northerners who were displaced from the farms and villages because of BH insurgency. In Lagos they are everywhere and you keep imagining that igbos ij large numbers still use night buses to Lagos. Bros have sense please.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 12:21am On Jun 30
Barzinime:
At least they are still winners in life not losers like yours tongue tongue
wahabfuture:
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:23am On Jun 30
Ironbull:
Pls who is talking? Who is Peter Obi again? Is that a human name or a street name or a chimp name?

Dat name dey vex me like hell.

Then keep quiet. It is not compulsory to type rubbish.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 12:23am On Jun 30
Barzinime:
They don't work because the are Illiterates, they only sell spares parts or deal in drugs.
wahabfuture:

1 Like

Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:24am On Jun 30
Barzinime:
Why don't you build Anambra & Imo & stop coming to Lagos & for your information.
You guys are all over Ogun & Oyo states working in various factories as casual workers.

Have you been to Anambra and Imo? They are working as casual workers is better than stopping buses every morning and shouting Owo mi da.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:29am On Jun 30
Adblg0610:
There is nothing wrong with concurrent operations of the 4 budgets provided the under listed conditions are fulfilled :
1.The 4 budgets were those initially approved by the National Assembly.
2. The request to extend their implementation is approved by the National Assembly.
3. The budgeted amounts for each capital project is not altered
4. The elongated implementation is for the general good of the masses
I personally think it is an unprecedented innovation and creativity, never witnessed in the history of Nigeria. Let’s give it a chance.

Bros what did you smoke really. A budget that was mot uritlized should be passed on to the next year's budget. The fact that they are still running concurrent budgets is indicative of fraud.

1 Like

Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:30am On Jun 30
Slytiger:

Acting like you haven't seen the video of those fleeing your desolate and unproductive region by jumping on night bus to Ibadan. From Ibadan, na to enter ife, Ilesha, Igboho e.t.c.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAJCkEOLGGI?si=CQNkSd1nY4QRG6eZ

You guys manufacture rubbish and put on YouTube and indicate it as law.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:31am On Jun 30
Slytiger:

Of course. Okpa and Jollof, and a few naira note from Peter Obi himself. Hypocrites.

Oga stop being dense. The topic is about concurrent budget. All these screenshot will not help you there is no write up to back the lies you put as screenshot.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:32am On Jun 30
Slytiger:

The guy knows the truth. grin
These are ibos fleeing to Ibadan via night buses in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAJCkEOLGGI?si=CQNkSd1nY4QRG6eZ

Dude stop posting misleading videos on YouTube. The video is fake. Stop being desperate.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:33am On Jun 30
Slytiger:

Obi was the most clueless. Gbajue for a good reason.

Another futile and desperate attempts to sway people from the topic. The government is committing and obvious fraud by running 4 concurrent budgets and all your dense mind can think of is this.

Bro this format don cast look for something else.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:34am On Jun 30
Slytiger:

Their own governors are extremely useless. SW is their London.

Oga stop trying to divert the topic
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:35am On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
the same useless east that doesn't know what they want today Biafra tomorrow presidency useless tribe

Stop dog whistling, it is a criminal offence, be very careful there are DSS operatives that are here on different monikers monitoring your posts.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:37am On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
but Lagos is in SW,why don't you go and build abia or are you scared of unknown gun men and Esn terrorist in your 5plot of land?

Oga face the topic of budget and stop trying to divert the topic.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:38am On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
thank you very much, but you useless supporters expect a sitting president to be trekking or using public transport, bitter grieving Pandora obituary living large on Anambra wealth, but you are here defending him it will never be well with you

Oga finally you don't have sense sha. Who is saying or expecting a string president to trek or use public transport, they are expecting some form of prudent spending not this rubbish going on
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:38am On Jun 30
Krankhead:
Just do what he said . Go to Abia and stop ranting online

Oga stop diverting the topic we know this tactic and ot has failed.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:39am On Jun 30
Ironbull:

Hahahahaha e don red for u, d pain to much sorry, see as I "knack am akpako" on your head in Terry G voice you come dey bulabu, balablu obi is this obi is that na who asked you?

I will frustrate you obidients in this platform and I will send many of you into ICU in hospital by constantly giving you High BP here.

Oga the topic here is about running concurrent budgets. Stop diverting the topic.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:44am On Jun 30
Timmi:

Everything is catastrophe and chaos to our gap tooth gentleman PandoraObi.

Are you really okay?
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:45am On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
so everybody should worship him or asslick him as messiah because according to you he doesn't touch Anambra one naira, but the same obituary supporters said any pass governor in this Nigeria is criminal and the same bitter grieving Pandora obituary supporters also called our able president drug lord and criminal too, so My humble questions is can obituary supporters be able to come to an inch of tinubu legacy including their unborn generations?

Which Tinubu legacy? Bros just shut up abeg.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:46am On Jun 30
Barzinime:
Then why are you guys still entering Young Shall Grow to the SW every night?

Oya show us data that shows the migratory trend of igbos from. South east to south West in the last 20 years. Let us see the trend
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 12:53am On Jun 30
blacknp:
wahabfuture:

Try get some sense
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by ariesbull: 6:11am On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
which state are you?

Show us another great city that was built by Yoruba
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by ariesbull: 6:14am On Jun 30
IfnobeGod20:

It baffles me. I would person be claiming another person's root and leave his own. These my Yoruba brothers and sisters this is surprising to me. Now, all of them are claiming Lagos state and living their own state but will never allow anyone from other south west state to amount to anything in any south west state, except Lagos. If a man from Ogun says he wants to be governor in Osun, that would be tug of war. They will show him where he comes from or a man from Ekiti wants to be counselor in Ondo, see how close they are, he will be told stories of his life. Now, let the real Omo Eko want to be governor in Oyo, eh! digbi digbi. They may later stone him. The real Omo Eko are not second citizens in their state because of immigrants from other south west states. Until they rise up and take by force what belongs to them, they will always take them for a fool.

The real Lagosians ...Eko people are just tired ...

They did it to Ambode
They did it to Gbadebo Rhodes

They said if there will be regionalism that Lagos will not be part of South West and they don't want to do anything with them ...and you don't blame them

I wonder how able bodied Yoruba people that are in 30s and 40s don't know this state of origin always claiming Lagos !

It's only in Yoruba land that people are ashamed of their states of origin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro / Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed / Recession: PDP Senators Plan Fierce Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.