Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,366 members, 7,923,486 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:51 AM

Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi (14960 Views)

Nigerian Govt Plans To Concurrently Run Four Budget Not Normal – Budgit / Breaking News!!! Old Notes And New Notes To Run Concurrently Till April 10. / Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Others: PDP Heading For Catastrophe, Says Okupe At 70 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Timmi: 6:26am On Jun 30
Realtruth2023:

Are you really okay?

Realtruth2023, this early morning, look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself that question. Then come back to give us your answer.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 6:28am On Jun 30
Barzinime:
They don't work because the are Illiterates, they only sell spares parts or deal in drugs.
How do you mean they don't work, are you more literate than them? Why would politics make you to lose your sense of judgement. If there is any region that is educationally advantaged is SE. They are even more advantage than SW now because politics has taken over the whole of SW and they don't think anything now than politics.
I'm the whole federation now, Anambra state is always giving the highest cut off mark in any common entrance exam because of their education advantage while Lagos comes second.
Please is selling spare parts not legitimate work? I think is better than cultism, thuggery, ritual killing and all kind of unholy vices.
They deal in drugs but Tinubu is their patron. Ogun awo ko se ni.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 6:38am On Jun 30
Realtruth2023:

I have always asked you people to bring data that shows the migratory trends of igbos from the south east to Lagos for the past 20years. None of you can bring it, and you guys are so daft to realise that the increased migration to Lagos is more of northerners who were displaced from the farms and villages because of BH insurgency. In Lagos they are everywhere and you keep imagining that igbos ij large numbers still use night buses to Lagos. Bros have sense please.
Don't mind them, even if Igbo use night buses to go to Lagos. Is there any law broken for migrating to other states. It is the nature of Igbo to move out from their comfort zone for business. It's never Igbos fault, if my Yoruba brothers and sisters refused to move from their comfort zone. Later they will be complaining that Igbo have bought their lands but when Igbo man migrate and start selling petty goods by throwing the shame in it away and later the said business grow to a bigger one and he start using the proceeds from the business to buy choicest land, the beef began.
Don't be ashamed to let them know, you take night bus to anywhere they say you take it to, so far he didn't say you take it to do unholy thing, if it is for business, no wahala but always tell them, you didn't tie their legs not to move and you didn't hypnotized them not to do business the way you're doing yours.

1 Like

Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 6:46am On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
I can clearly believe that you are bitter grieving Pandora obituary supporter
I can utterly believe without doubt that you're BATeria and failure supporter, who has plucked the country to unavoidable poverty and deprivation.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 7:02am On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
upon all this your note you copy what motivates me is where you say is what you give is what you received, is what obi supporters is giving tinubu is the same thing we tinubu supporters are giving back to him no politician in this Nigeria is saint not even obituary if he doesn't want people to drag him he should quit politics simple
But you're the one that doesn't want people to talk about Tinubu's government but attack people at will, even on issue not related to Obi, you draw his name in. Well, someone like is not perturbed because I know Peter Obi is now living rent free in many BATerians brain and they cannot function optimally without mentioning Obi in their comments or conversations.
Now, Peter Obi raised a critical question that was also raised by federal budget office, that Tinubu's government is operating 4 budgets but it is only Obi that you people are attacking but not the organization that brought out the issue at first. The bitterness you people harboured against Peter Obi is out of this world. Instead of dwelling on the message, no, na the messenger be your problem.
How would a government be operating 4 budgets and we are not in a disaster or emergency period. Even during Jonathan's and Buhari's regimes that were facing serious terror and bandit attacks and series of vices they didn't operate 4 budgets.
You people shame dey shame me because you have sold your conscience and IQ to politician.
I hope you're ready to sue Reno Omokri for calling Tinubu drug baron?
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by GreyWolf01: 7:47am On Jun 30
helinues:
The nuclear reactor don see something to react to

Na for his supporters to be dancing Serengeti dance on this thread.

Opposition with no focus. Na una dey shout hardships, government decided to implement different measures to ease the situation, yet una still wan dey wail

The question the opposition should be asking is where is the government getting money from to fund those budgets

Things that wasn't done before can be done and even be the best method self for good governance.

You are truly very stv.pid!
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by celestineteryim: 10:07am On Jun 30
IfnobeGod20:

But you're the one that doesn't want people to talk about Tinubu's government but attack people at will, even on issue not related to Obi, you draw his name in. Well, someone like is not perturbed because I know Peter Obi is now living rent free in many BATerians brain and they cannot function optimally without mentioning Obi in their comments or conversations.
Now, Peter Obi raised a critical question that was also raised by federal budget office, that Tinubu's government is operating 4 budgets but it is only Obi that you people are attacking but not the organization that brought out the issue at first. The bitterness you people harboured against Peter Obi is out of this world. Instead of dwelling on the message, no, na the messenger be your problem.
How would a government be operating 4 budgets and we are not in a disaster or emergency period. Even during Jonathan's and Buhari's regimes that were facing serious terror and bandit attacks and series of vices they didn't operate 4 budgets.
You people shame dey shame me because you have sold your conscience and IQ to politician.
I hope you're ready to sue Reno Omokri for calling Tinubu drug baron?
you keep saying we're defending politician but the same you is trying everything possible to defend obituary am wondering that this obituary is no more a politician but a pastor or Rev.father.let me tell you corrupt or not corrupt tinubu is my choice l started supporting him since when he was in opposition
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by celestineteryim: 10:13am On Jun 30
IfnobeGod20:

I can utterly believe without doubt that you're BATeria and failure supporter, who has plucked the country to unavoidable poverty and deprivation.
He's my choice so if you can't cope with the poverty is not by force to stay in Nigeria japa to Sudan or Biafra better still locate to Ukraine or Afghanistan for Greener pasture
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by celestineteryim: 10:21am On Jun 30
ariesbull:

Show us another great city that was built by Yoruba
the 5plot of land in east which state is better?
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by celestineteryim: 10:34am On Jun 30
Realtruth2023:

Oga finally you don't have sense sha. Who is saying or expecting a string president to trek or use public transport, they are expecting some form of prudent spending not this rubbish going on
you are very foolish and is like you are not updated,was is not a house of representatives member was suggesting that the president should used public air line for foreign engagement or you obituary supporters didn't hear that one, well I don't blame you is only negative News about Nigeria that you people have orgasm
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by celestineteryim: 10:36am On Jun 30
Realtruth2023:

Oga face the topic of budget and stop trying to divert the topic.
you can't change anything there you will only cry as usual
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by celestineteryim: 10:42am On Jun 30
Realtruth2023:

Stop dog whistling, it is a criminal offence, be very careful there are DSS operatives that are here on different monikers monitoring your posts.
they for done arrested all obituary and LP supporters on forum finished including you because the way this useless supporters insulting a sitting president and his appointees is annoying,if you can't contend with this forum pls logout
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Exceed15: 1:01pm On Jun 30
helinues:
The nuclear reactor don see something to react to

Na for his supporters to be dancing Serengeti dance on this thread.

Opposition with no focus. Na una dey shout hardships, government decided to implement different measures to ease the situation, yet una still wan dey wail

The question the opposition should be asking is where is the government getting money from to fund those budgets

Things that wasn't done before can be done and even be the best method self for good governance.

He criticism is even constructive. Tinubu s d his goons called Jonathan goat and his Wife shepopotemus. Tinubu specifically term GeJ administration JONATHAN TAX..
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Ironbull: 2:22pm On Jun 30
Realtruth2023:

Then keep quiet. It is not compulsory to type rubbish.

Hahahaha e pain am. Ntoor!!!

When others are insulted you laugh catching cruise but that idiot called obi is insulted you run mad na ICU in hospital you go las las sleep.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Ironbull: 2:33pm On Jun 30
Realtruth2023:

Oga the topic here is about running concurrent budgets. Stop diverting the topic.

Read it again and again.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Krankhead: 2:36pm On Jun 30
Realtruth2023:

Oga stop diverting the topic we know this tactic and ot has failed.
No nit failed. We will continue pressing Neck toll you receive sanity. Talk about other region. Stop catwalk on Lagos matter . Don't you have governor in your state?
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Ironbull: 2:37pm On Jun 30
IfnobeGod20:
See this thing. You're too small to undo me at all, instead I will put you where you belong. Enemy of the nation and unpatriotic element. Whatever you wish for this beautiful country be upon you in hundredfold. The beauty of this country will surely manifest as God will be sweeping in drove her enemies. Awon ojelus ti oni serere. Many enemies of this country will sleep and not wake up, enough is enough.

Look at who is talking. You are a frustrated lazy dude, go and look for work or go and do farming and stop talking 'ojelu" shit.

You are a failure that is why you are in severe pain. You too wake up go and "Jelu" too or are you not a man like the ojelu?

Pls getat here make we see road.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 4:32pm On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
you keep saying we're defending politician but the same you is trying everything possible to defend obituary am wondering that this obituary is no more a politician but a pastor or Rev.father.let me tell you corrupt or not corrupt tinubu is my choice l started supporting him since when he was in opposition
Did I tell you not to support Tinubu? I am not a politician but I have different people from different parties that I do support. I only support in principle and not blindly.
It's your prerogative to support whoever you want because the constitution empowered you to do so but when it comes to governance don't sell your IQ in support of evil.
I was part of people that rooted for Buhari in 2014-2018 but as soon as I see the trajectory he was driving the nation to before his tenure lapsed in 2019, I withdrew my support from him because the wealth and the health of the nation is paramount to me than blind support for any politician, because politicians would go but Nigeria will still remain for the next generations to come.
That's just the kind of support I give to politicians, even though I am not one by the virtue of my job.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by celestineteryim: 4:42pm On Jun 30
IfnobeGod20:

Did I tell you not to support Tinubu? I am not a politician but I have different people from different parties that I do support. I only support in principle and not blindly.
It's your prerogative to support whoever you want because the constitution empowered you to do so but when it comes to governance don't sell your IQ in support of evil.
I was part of people that rooted for Buhari in 2014-2018 but as soon as I see the trajectory he was driving the nation to before his tenure lapsed in 2019, I withdrew my support from him because the wealth and the health of the nation is paramount to me than blind support for any politician, because politicians would go but Nigeria will still remain for the next generations to come.
That's just the kind of support I give to politicians, even though I am not one by the virtue of my job.
and you believe that the person that will transform the Nigerian of our dreams is obi?
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 4:42pm On Jun 30
Ironbull:

Look at who is talking. You are a frustrated lazy dude, go and look for work or go and do farming and stop talking 'ojelu" shit.

You are a failure that is why you are in severe pain. You too wake up go and "Jelu" too or are you not a man like the ojelu?

Pls getat here make we see road.
I know you people always want or look for da bi mo se da but God doesn't wire us that way. We are principled people and will never be found soiling our hands in filthy lucre but you people can continue raping the wealth of the country but I have this good news for you people:

Job 20:5 "That the triumphing of the wicked is short, and the joy of the hypocrite but for a moment?"

Except God is never on the throne, all the ojelus that are ripping the wealth of this nation unjustly and making the downtrodden Nigerians crying day and night, would not survive God's divine wrath and it shall be quick and immediate.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 4:58pm On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
and you believe that the person that will transform the Nigerian of our dreams is obi?
If you say so, as the nation need a frugal man to manage our wealth and not a man that doesn't know the kind of tribal mark our naira carries. We don't need buje budanu man on the throne. They have wasted our resources too much and the downtrodden are now facing the brunt.
Before I give my wife less than 50k to buy food stuffs but today I give 100k and before the middle of the month, she will start calling saying, no more food o. This is terrible and the same man in the helm of affairs is building new structures for his VP at the rate of #30b, as if he doesn't have a place to sleep again. Osinbajo rejected the same gesture during his tenure when they wanted to build it. Same government spent #15b to renovate national assembly that was renovated not quite long. Same person was said to buy #244m tyres. Same man travelled to Ethiopia with #1b. A country in Africa. So many frivolous spending while the country is bleeding and the citizens grasping for breathe and survival.
Now they are planning to buy new aircraft while the national assembly planning to build new hospital for themselves in the midst of poor Nigerians. Can't they be merciful to the downtrodden and even think for a moment for them. The same Mr. President said, let the poor breathe but are the poor breathing today?
Until we see a man that have the fear of God and put humanity before him and personal interest, before we can get it right in this country but we say we don't want, want to continue in the same direction of note.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 6:08pm On Jun 30
Krankhead:
No nit failed. We will continue pressing Neck toll you receive sanity. Talk about other region. Stop catwalk on Lagos matter . Don't you have governor in your state?

Oga shut up and face your state in the SW. You are not a Lagosian and igbos no send una for Lagos. You are just envious and bitter with Jealousy.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 6:08pm On Jun 30
Ironbull:

Hahahaha e pain am. Ntoor!!!

When others are insulted you laugh catching cruise but that idiot called obi is insulted you run mad na ICU in hospital you go las las sleep.

Las las you don't have sense
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 6:13pm On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
they for done arrested all obituary and LP supporters on forum finished including you because the way this useless supporters insulting a sitting president and his appointees is annoying,if you can't contend with this forum pls logout

Oga I am only advising you because you don't know what is happening in the shadows. Until one issues happens and they start raiding nairaland and grab Seun that is when your posts will be brought out and they will pick you. Most of you, yournposts since 2014 have been monitored and that preceded LP so my advice be very careful otherwise you will be eating beans from prison cell.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 6:13pm On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
you are very foolish and is like you are not updated,was is not a house of representatives member was suggesting that the president should used public air line for foreign engagement or you obituary supporters didn't hear that one, well I don't blame you is only negative News about Nigeria that you people have orgasm

Until you get arrested your eyes will clear.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 6:15pm On Jun 30
Timmi:

Realtruth2023, this early morning, look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself that question. Then come back to give us your answer.

Are you really okay?
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Ironbull: 6:25pm On Jun 30
Realtruth2023:

Las las you don't have sense

Bulabi biluba balablu shit

Ontondo!!!
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 8:25pm On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
See this liar. It wasn't the House of Reps but Bayo Onanuga in his press release after Peter Obi questioned reason for buying aircraft why the citizens are languishing in penury. Bayo Onanuga asked Peter if he wants the President to be killed or go on chartered plane.
The House of Reps only gave the nod to Mr. President to buy new aircraft. Here below is the link news:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.channelstv.com/2024/06/14/reps-panel-recommends-acquisition-of-new-aircraft-for-tinubu-shettima/&ved=2ahUKEwjrxunKhoSHAxXFVUEAHYq9DHEQFnoECBIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3LI5uTzkKdg1haag-NpV4y
You guys should be current and not only troll Peter Obi.
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by celestineteryim: 9:11pm On Jun 30
Realtruth2023:

Until you get arrested your eyes will clear.
hahahaha it's means obi will not have supporters again because all of them will be arrested for one offences to another
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by celestineteryim: 9:13pm On Jun 30
Realtruth2023:

Oga I am only advising you because you don't know what is happening in the shadows. Until one issues happens and they start raiding nairaland and grab Seun that is when your posts will be brought out and they will pick you. Most of you, yournposts since 2014 have been monitored and that preceded LP so my advice be very careful otherwise you will be eating beans from prison cell.
l hope LP supporters know about this because all them will be arrested
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 6:11pm On Jul 01
celestineteryim:
l hope LP supporters know about this because all them will be arrested

keep playing gaslighting games until you are picked up, your eyes will clear
Re: Operating 4 Budgets Concurrently, Recipe For Catastrophe, Chaos - Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 6:14pm On Jul 01
Ironbull:

Bulabi biluba balablu shit

Ontondo!!!

Ontondo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Using Fake Military Uniforms - Beware / "My Government's Performance On Power Supply Is Not Good Enough" Buhari-punch / Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.