Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help (1680 Views)

21-Year-Old Man Jailed In Kwara For Love Scam (Pictured) / Help Me Out , My Junior Boy Who Is Autistic Is Missing, Share Plssss / Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by Blackmantins72: 3:28pm On Jun 29
My younger sister just got scammed through Facebook with marriage scam scheme, please Nairaland.com, members help me track this people here are accounts provides

Account Name:Moses Mmasinachi maryann,Account Number:0841998714,Bank Name: GTB. This accounts received bulk of the transfer about 1.8million this number was also usedJACKSON LILIAN NWANKAEGO 8715100014 FCMB I'll send pictures of the man used to carry out the romance scam so other ladies should take caution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by HardBishop(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29
Nawaoo I don't know why women easily fall into this trap
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by pyyxxaro: 3:37pm On Jun 29
Happy Birthday to her ✌️

5 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by PEACE2023: 3:52pm On Jun 29
Blackmantins72:
My younger sister just got scammed through Facebook with marriage scam scheme, please Nairaland.com, members help me track this people here are accounts provides

Account Name:Moses Mmasinachi maryann,Account Number:0841998714,Bank Name: GTB. This accounts received bulk of the transfer about 1.8million this number was also usedJACKSON LILIAN NWANKAEGO 8715100014 FCMB I'll send pictures of the man used to carry out the romance scam so other ladies should take caution
Nice one. Next please
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by Deprincess4321(f): 3:58pm On Jun 29
PEACE2023:
Nice one. Next please
hahahaha,vawlens lord
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by BigYash: 4:07pm On Jun 29
Greed.. I blive the scammer promised her double of that money.. because ladies hardly give ,so to see a girl sending her 1.8m to a man,it’s either voodoo was used on her or something huge was promised to her in return.. Let her try ef thief thief,if they can help her.. Nairaland self get scammers wen we never fit catch..

6 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by Babangidapikin: 4:11pm On Jun 29
Did she ever did a video call ... This is a public picture ...I am sure she never meant him in person .. Just go write a petition to the Efcc they might help trace the money trail...
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by valicious1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29
Blackmantins72:

Omg. How could you make such mistake.

That man there is a known businessman based in Nashua, his name is Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna AKA Nwata anayo eze.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by Agbamudoctor(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29
I will help u track him down call me on 08033196353
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by Ezmans: 6:43pm On Jun 29
valicious1:

That man there is a known businessman based in Nashua, his name is Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna AKA Nwata anayo eze.
they use married man picture scam the desperate mumu

1 Like

Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by Ezmans: 6:46pm On Jun 29
They use married man FOTO duped the mumu

1 Like

Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by Franzinni: 6:57pm On Jun 29
Omo see format ... Make I go dust my senator kaftan, e get one mansion wey dey asokoro wey I fit take pull mugu ... And I get white bear bear ... And big belle too ... With drivers loafers to match 😂😂😂

These are the type of men wey jennyclay dey cut paint for .... Haha 😂

She go come dey insult honest hardworking men dey call Dem broke ....
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by danzaki63: 8:47pm On Jun 29
Is your sister one of those woman who passed through the four walls of a school, but never allowed the school to pass through them. was she jazzed? if not how can that person in the picture scammed her? tell us the full story so that we can call them out and bombard them with phone calls until her money is returned. She can equally visit her bank and complain to the Fraud desk in the band and also copy CBN fraud desk.
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by Akpabio22(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29
Your sister is a criminal she must have thought the guy is rich and she wants to sue seed for being there for me she fit say she done catch rich boyfriend. All this girls wen Dem no dey leave house see watin dey sup outside dey mumu so much
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by ruggedtimi(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29
Loan people again.
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by ILoveFaith: 2:23am On Jun 30
valicious1:

I only know one Nwata Anayo Eze and that’s chief E-Money

1 Like

Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by Melonsmasher: 3:56am On Jun 30
Mumu junior sister had eyes on the bigger bag.. She wan catch up with girls like chioma
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by freddie009(m): 7:57am On Jun 30
HardBishop:
Nawaoo I don't know why women easily fall into this trap

Women are greedy, just pretend you are rich, you go chop them tire.

2 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by hedonido: 8:05am On Jun 30
Serves her right. Women will keep falling for this rubbish until they get their priorities right and match their useless delulu expectations to reality.
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by Charmingrascal(m): 8:35am On Jun 30
Shey your sister tell us when she dey press money for person husband? shocked

Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by ManirBK: 8:51am On Jun 30
Nlfpmod come o
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by Blackmantins72: 9:18am On Jun 30
[quote author=Blackmantins72 post=130715341]My younger sister just got scammed through Facebook with marriage scam scheme, please Nairaland.com, members help me track this people here are accounts provides

For guy's and ladies wey show empathy I thank you for, for those wey the tin sweet for belle I wish you the same, I no come here make you feel sorry for me life goes on to others out there, please take caution, for those that can help please do, thank all, note a petition to efcc has been made already.. Please watch for these numbers the are all together

The assume foreign number used for Whatsapp chat +(406)561-1505

The supposed mother, that sent the GTB account 07026752791
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by Blackmantins72: 9:27am On Jun 30
[quote author=danzaki63 post=130719787]Is your sister one of those woman who passed through the four walls of a school, but never allowed the school to pass through them. was she jazzed? if not how can that person in the picture scammed her? tell us the full story so that we can call them out and bombard them with phone calls until her money is returned. She can equally visit her bank and complain to the Fraud desk in the band and also copy CBN fraud desk. Mehn the tin pain me, I was so angry with her, how could she be so naive at this age... Wetin happen was nothing more than romance marriage scam, he deceived her with a fake 1500$ transfer slip, without even confirming the money she borrowed most of the said amount and paid to alleged mother of the scamer to enable dem carry out surgery on the scammer alleged son that was shot by armed robbers, just imagine the kind nonsense talk wey dem take put her for wahala, make ladies learn ooo
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by chyzoo4u(m): 9:59am On Jun 30
Blackmantins72: ...

Post the full story, it'll make it easier for you to get help, and at the same time, expose the scammers format.
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by valicious1(m): 11:25am On Jun 30
ILoveFaith:

I only know one Nwata Anayo Eze and that’s chief E-Money
This particular one started making money way before Emoney.

He got the title before Emoney sef
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by emperor4love(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30
valicious1:

This particular one started making money way before Emoney.

He got the title before Emoney sef
sure the umuahia guy nd orji boy
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by We4all: 11:08am On Jul 01
Tell us what happened exactly.
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by Anguldi(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01
tongue
Re: My Junior Sister Just Got Scammed Of 2.2 Million Ina Marriage Love Scam Pls Help by Agbamudoctor(m): 2:47am On Jul 02
Tell ur sister to contact me on 08033196353 I will help her to track the scammer,any other person who need help can also contact me

(1) (Reply)

A 35-year-old Man Fled After He Was Caught Raping A 100 Year Old Granny! / Why are some people so wicked? / See Photos Of 13 Edo State Indigenes With Fake Passports Arrested In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.