Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,562 members, 7,878,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

How Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse’s Prophecy On ‘dramatic’ Election In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse’s Prophecy On ‘dramatic’ Election In South Africa (70 Views)

Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor / Fake Prophecy! How Samuel Akinbodunse Predicted Sowore Will Become President / "Why My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death Didn't Come To Pass"- Pro. Samuel Akinbodunse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse’s Prophecy On ‘dramatic’ Election In South Africa by GlobalNews2020: 7:29pm On Jun 29
How Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse’s Prophecy On ‘Dramatic’ Election In South Africa Came To Pass

The general overseer of Freedom For All Nations Outreach (FANO) is currently being celebrated after accurately foretelling the outcome of South Africa parliamentary election which took place last week.

The election, described as historic, saw the ruling party, ANC, which has been in power for thirty years losing a majority for the first time. The party which has always had more than 50% threshold struggled to have 40% and now has to meet other parties for coalition talk.

This is in fulfillment of the prophecy of Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse which he shared many months before the election. The prophet revealed that the election would be dramatic and was going to be different from every other election that has been held in South Africa.

He warned ANC to seek the face of God to avoid being pushed out of the seat of power. He warned the leadership of the party to genuinely seek God.

These were his words:

These were his words:

‘’South Africa, your upcoming election will be very dramatic and it’s going to be a different election from all other elections that I have ever seen in the history of South Africa. ANC should go and seek the face of God and genuinely go to God. This is not the time to consult ancestors, ANC must return back to the origin of their party. ANC is God’s own party but God has left the party. My eyes opened in my prayers and I saw three quarter of ANC flag in the realm of the spirit out of the house of power and they were trying to push the flag in but I don’t know what was resisting the flag from going inside.’’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elrBxTpZBDU?si=RE53drklWii1oimq

As he foretold, the current state of South Africa’s politics has confirmed the prophecy of the prophet.

Re: How Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse’s Prophecy On ‘dramatic’ Election In South Africa by DaddyCoool: 7:33pm On Jun 29
So many gullible people like this OP!
Can't you differentiate between an informed, hedged prediction/forcast and a prophesy??

(1) (Reply)

Every Sunday Couples Dancing Competition / Focus On One Of The Integral Problems Of Nigeria, And Build A Business Out Of It / Kalabari Is 100% Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.