Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,041 members, 7,876,890 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe (49145 Views)

Chinese Expatriate ‘Kills’ Nigerian Who Rejected Love Advances / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by BABANGBALI: 4:41am On Jun 30
Rubbish! He is destined to be poor here and life after
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by wahles(m): 4:54am On Jun 30
mbahdi:
Mumu not dat u are nice or have integrity it's all cause u know it will bounce back n get u into trouble go and sit down useless police men

He never said he was nice or had integrity? Did you read properly
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by Nolevel666: 4:56am On Jun 30
Sheistoopretty:
A whole 150m? sad

Why are Nigerian men so content with Poverty? sad do you now see why this one will die poor? sad

I'm sure his generation will never forgive him for this dastardly act sad

Spits and leaves thread
Na because poverty wan finish you little reason why you’re throwing tantrums
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by Charly68: 5:00am On Jun 30
Hope your colleagues will learn from this . God bless you more and more officer .
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by iampeterben(m): 5:44am On Jun 30
Well done SP Sini. This is highly commendable. Why are we not hearing the same for EFCC?
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by mozona(m): 6:09am On Jun 30
Story
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by jaszplus12(m): 6:41am On Jun 30
olaniyilukman:
[b][/b]He rejected the bribe because he knew it will eventually backfire no matter how long it is...
He rejected bribe because he knows what you sow is what you reap!
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by Emman08: 7:09am On Jun 30
Commissioner of Police, Benneth Igweh, said SP Sini’s conduct has brought pride to the Nigerian Police Force.

Secretly wishing he was the one offered the bribe was offered to

Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by Obainomilano: 7:11am On Jun 30
Hezzyluv:
The police man looked left n right and discovered that if he compromised, breez go blow and fowl nyash go open hence, the turn down.

If the guy know sey everything go pan out clean and clear, him for collect that money. No be police again?

Modified,
Police wey accident happened people die they were busy searching dead people's pocket to remove money and other valuables talk less of this one who's case death is not mentioned? If police don ever do you strong thing, u go know wetin I dey talk.
stop saying rubbish a thief is a thief ..those that have been looting u dry since independence don't u know them ..or have u not heard of them ..Abi Thier nyach no open..

Kudos to the patriot policeman...in this country such a man should be given a chieftaincy title
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by fuck419: 7:15am On Jun 30
Is he not a Nigerian police officer, leave story for the gods.

They are yet to tell us the truth
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by 8starmember: 7:28am On Jun 30
Nice one...let celebrate 🍾 you
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by StUriah(m): 8:02am On Jun 30
Another Abba Kyari in the making.

I refuse to allow a Nigerian Police Officer to fool me.

Not until we solve the problem of corruption in the Nigerian Police, Nigeria will not move forward.
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by Peacfulmindset: 8:18am On Jun 30
Too much money can disrupt peace of mind?

Nice one policeman. 👋
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by killuminati(m): 8:24am On Jun 30
Crooked cop
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by eki2000(m): 8:25am On Jun 30
Sheistoopretty:
A whole 150m? sad

Why are Nigerian men so content with Poverty? sad do you now see why this one will die poor? sad

I'm sure his generation will never forgive him for this dastardly act sad

Spits and leaves thread
You are just pretty with empty head!
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by Truvelisback(m): 8:30am On Jun 30
150M is not an easy bribe to resist in this harsh Economy. The guy try.
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by korm2me(m): 9:07am On Jun 30
Stories, Abba kyari did more than this
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by destinytreasure(m): 9:35am On Jun 30
Police wey well no dey take bribe.
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:39am On Jun 30
nwakibie3:
This one cannot handle greatness

Accepting 150 mil bribe is greatness undecided
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by cardoctor(m): 9:51am On Jun 30
Some of his colleagues may not find this funny. Anyway kudos to a good example of Esprit d'corps.
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by moses93(m): 10:19am On Jun 30
He knows it will not end well if not, he would have collected it.
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by billyG(m): 10:23am On Jun 30
Policeman from Mars grin grin grin,d criminal too overgive bribe self wetin he do wey Bar.Ozikhome,Riki Tafah,Fabemi SAN no fit helep am escape justice.
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by billyG(m): 10:31am On Jun 30
Where will he hid that kind of cash in his barrack bedroom,if d culprit escape d police will investigate him & search his house & crutinize his account
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by Segzy19: 10:41am On Jun 30
Wow! 😮 😮

Millimann:
I Millimann once offered bribe to the policeman to allow me escape a crime of the past.

It's in my DNA to engage in bribery and have my way.

I, Millimann here has just confessed to one of my past crimes.
I belong to a set of Stupid people!
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by 00FFT00(m): 10:55am On Jun 30
post=130719914:

Source: https://punchng.com/i-wanted-peace-of-mind-says-policeman-who-rejected-n150m-bribe/

I'd happily vote for this individual to become president if Nigeria than the corruption riddled lifeless thing in Aso rock.

Even if he lack proper managerial skills, killing the stealing of our money in a grand scale as is currently the case will situate us in a much better fiscal standing than we are in today.
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by mixta140: 11:04am On Jun 30
Hezzyluv:
The police man looked left n right and discovered that if he compromised, breez go blow and fowl nyash go open hence, the turn down.

If the guy know sey everything go pan out clean and clear, him for collect that money. No be police again?

Modified,
Police wey accident happened people die they were busy searching dead people's pocket to remove money and other valuables talk less of this one who's case death is not mentioned? If police don ever do you strong thing, u go know wetin I dey talk.
Were you there and again ... Not everyone is like you
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by MT: 11:08am On Jun 30
Hezzyluv:

Modified,

Don't fall into error of generalisation.

Appreciate his good deed and move on.

Were you in his head to determine what he was thinking?

With people like the guy around, Nigeria still has an ember of hope.
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by adabaraabdul: 11:37am On Jun 30
Hezzyluv:

Modified,
the least you could have done was to put a good word out here for the policeman, still yet a negative one. I think the police man deserves commendations for doing good in an institution where there are bad eggs. His actions shows that not all policemen are bad as the image of the Nigerian POLICE has been damaged by the bad eggs in the system.
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by WINDSOW(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30
Say something else officer. You are lying. Fact!!!
Believe NPF at your peril.
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by dododawa1: 12:12pm On Jun 30
Super cop teach everyone lesson
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30
Namaster:
A great man.

90% of the NPF will sell their grandmother for #150M and put their mother as jara.

Ibrahim Sini deserves all the commendations.
98% of Nigerians would collect the bribe

Stop making it look like corruption is restricted to the NPF
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30
His Ogas still took the bribe and compensated him with a land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun / Robbers Terrorizing Umuobia Olokoro, Umuahia Caught (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.