Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,042 members, 7,876,891 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe (49157 Views)

Chinese Expatriate ‘Kills’ Nigerian Who Rejected Love Advances / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by brain001: 1:40pm On Jun 30
mbahdi:
Mumu not dat u are nice or have integrity it's all cause u know it will bounce back n get u into trouble go and sit down useless police men
DEY PLAY
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by bigiyaro(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30
Unfortunately this is the last that would be heard about him. He will be posted to the last police post near lake Chad.
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by Sirhush(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30
No amount of money can be rewarded for being good. Only God can reward good people like this cool cool
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by izibili44: 2:48pm On Jun 30
Why you say the man look it. He face abi
edani:
The man look like it. God bless you for keeping to the oath of your official in spite the hunger in the land

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo, Letterhead Or Flier for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us Your Company name for Logo
https://forms.gle/Sw1Lr4L7hF3KRnam6
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by Elidrisy20: 3:05pm On Jun 30
This businessman which kind business he dey do?
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by okorogodwin4(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30
Talkisneeded:
At the end of the day, it will be you on your bed thinking about everything and losing your sleep over what you did wrong....
Peace of mind everything bro...

I sell herbs tho
if these is the advice you are giving to your children they may end up selling herbs like you Got forbid!
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by Tonnyray: 4:18pm On Jun 30
mbahdi:
Mumu not dat u are nice or have integrity it's all cause u know it will bounce back n get u into trouble go and sit down useless police men
And the ones that accepted bribes did not know it will bounce back?
You're obviously the real mumu.

@topic
May GOD bless the officer and his lineage with what money can buy, what money cannot buy, and with money itself.
Kudos and may we see more of this in our dear nation.
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by DeGLORIOUS: 9:38pm On Jun 30
Foule reject corn grin cheesy grin
Re: Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe by BluntCrazeMan: 8:29am
post=130719914:

Source: https://punchng.com/i-wanted-peace-of-mind-says-policeman-who-rejected-n150m-bribe/
Another higher-ranking Policeman have cornered the money.
And they have used “Espirit de Corps” to cover it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar / Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO / Obituary Poster Of Slain Army Major Churchill Chinedu Orji

Viewing this topic: DMerciful01(m), Nikjane and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.