Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,878 members, 7,980,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:54 AM

Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina (296 Views)

Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina / Insecurity: Why Northern Elders Are Angry With Buhari – Femi Adesina / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina by deathtoLeo: 9:14pm On Jun 29
When Femi made this statement, many was thinking it was impossible because Buhari was considered an epic failure.
He met dollar at 200 and left at 700 (more than 300% increase)
met fuel at 120-150 naira left at 300 naira (100% increase)
and so many others under 8 years.
we where thinking that something like that can never happen again hence we all laughed when Femi made that statement.

Today with the way things are going, trust me we all missed Buhari and we now see his tenure as good old days.
That's how bad it has become.
I can remember when Tinubu artificially brought down dollars to 1k using our external reserves, it was seen as a significant progress they where even celebrating it.
yeah we've adjusted to the new rates that's why we see slight decrement as progress.
a time will come when we see the current condition as a good old days.

may God help the righteous that voted rightly.

Re: Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina by edani: 9:15pm On Jun 29
That is the man who saw tomorrow just when we where waiting for the Messiah.

The funny part is that he even a serving minister in this administration
Re: Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina by AqualinaXYZ: 9:15pm On Jun 29
lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina by Chinjo2: 9:17pm On Jun 29
Buhari killed Nigeria. Tinubu is only burying it.
Re: Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina by EyeCumInPiece: 9:27pm On Jun 29
Meaning...
From Buhari to Tinubu =
From Frying Pan to Fire.

Re: Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina by SmartPolician: 9:37pm On Jun 29
Nobody is missing Buhari. Buhari's incompetence would make anyone assume that Nigeria had no leader in his time of stewardship. No president can be as terrible as Buhari.

As for Tinubu, most Nigerians aways claim they don't benefit anything from the government. Tinubu only withdrew 30% of what Nigerians enjoy from the government and everyone is crying. If he increases it to 80%, then Nigerians will start committing suicide.

PS: I am not a Tinubu's supporter; I am only stating the obvious.
Re: Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina by BitterTruth0001: 9:45pm On Jun 29
Imagine!
A sophisticated person is making a quota person look like an achievement .

Sophisticated people vs quota people

What’s the difference between them ? Nothing really .

The only difference is that quota people don’t even bother to claim that they know what they’re doing. But the noise-making sophisticated ones use propaganda to govern

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina by givedemwotowoto: 9:51pm On Jun 29
Nobody misses Buhari. What are some of you smoking?

It's just like saying Trump haters will vote Trump (knowing that he's a threat to American democracy) just because Biden is old.
Re: Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina by GreenxGreen: 9:57pm On Jun 29
grin

Re: Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina by MisterBanny(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29
Tinubu hasn't even started with Nigerians yet
Re: Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina by lexrichy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 29
Renewed hope for everyone is here embrace it.
Re: Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina by DevilsEqual(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29
The 9th thread of its kind that I get to see today

Igbos should persevere

With the rate at which u create threads to lament, I'm beginning to pity u all

Keep pushing Igbos, you're almost there

19 Likes

Re: Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina by Shikini: 11:25pm On Jun 29
Truth
Re: Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina by blackboy(m): 11:51pm On Jun 29
Anyone who misses Buhari needs to...
Buhari is a big disaster, he completed his 8 years and what did he have to show for it...name 1 no 2 of his campaign promises he fulfilled. Zit
PBAT has just started trying to clean the mess he caused. Let's wait for 4 years before we rate PBAT fail or pass. So far PBAT could do a lot better but one thing is sure 8 years of Buhari was a disaster. Miss fire!! No wonder Nigeria is the way it is . How can anyone honest, just, hardworking and true or truly loves Nigeria miss Buhari.... ?
Re: Throwback: Nigeria Will Miss Buhari- Femi Adesina by gidgiddy: 12:04am On Jun 30
DevilsEqual:
The 9th thread of its kind that I get to see today

Igbos should persevere

With the rate at which u create threads to lament, I'm beginning to pity u all

Keep pushing Igbos, you're almost there

In the world you live in, people should not lament when things are getting unbearably hard? They should be jumping up for joy and keep hoping for a better day?

People like this don't understand that Nigeria is already a failed state

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Waits For No One The Transport & Street Revolution Continues / Our Hope Has Been Achieved — Miyetti Allah Celebrates Creation Of Livestock Mini / Wise Up Igbo Man Stop Being Civil With A Tribal Entity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.