Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,517 members, 7,965,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:09 AM

When? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When? (229 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When? by NosaH(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29
WHEN?

1. When and where is the next meal coming from?

2. When will the future start looking so bright?

3. It is asserted that it takes a whole community to raise a child, but it takes the family to feed a child in order to prevent them from becoming a tool of the unspeakable within the community.

4. What is the level of hope for a child without a spoon?

5. How will the social gap be bridged for a child without a spoon?

6. Isn't there a social exclusion for a child on the street because they look and represent the social conditioning of what described as "kid and teen"?

7. There are no strings for a child on the street.

8. Looking at the future from the present, the struggle for a child on the street to make life count is like passing through a road twice to reach the same destination as the child with a spoon, not to mention a child with a silver spoon?

© Nosahwrites '24

Re: When? by IAmHim1: 5:21pm On Sep 24
Hi Princessyere1

I got your email. I'm sorry that's my personal email and nairaland don't give the option of changing it

You could reach me here though. I'd love to reply your message. Just quote me on a silent thread with your question and you'll get a reply from me smiley

(1) (Reply)

Paying A Writer Less Than ₦5/word Is Ridiculous / Your Future Husband May Be Someone You Already Know (See Picture) / Quotes About Life Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.