Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,297 members, 7,894,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos (42648 Views)

Nigeria’s First ‘Airport Wedding’ At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal 2 / See Exclusive Photos Of The Colourful New Ibom Air Ticket Stand At The MMA2 / Minister, NCAA, And Police Complicity In Mma2 Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by Machinegun91(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30
This marriage won't last

Wedding inside airport?

Taaaa
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by lite15(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30
Airport is not a place to do wedding ceremony, this is weird!!!
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by Peakdesign23(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30
The people that got married this year might be bigger than that of last year. Congratulations to all the married ones and intending ones who tied the knot this year.
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30
Ebigwei007:
This is the reason, they dnt take 9ja serious.

Who are the they?
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by segunx5(m): 6:56pm On Jun 30
People wey dem no invite go join body enter
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by Autodidact1: 7:09pm On Jun 30
This airport is a disgrace to Nigeria. Coming into Nigeria through this airport, the dirts and poverty that greets you on stepping inside is appalling. Everything old and dirty and you'll be given a yellow paper that's not enough to write name and phone number to fill out your data and amd health history of hundreds of words.

Stepping outside of the airport, all you see is dust and poverty. And this is where 90% of people coming into the country use
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30
GOFRONT:
This is more expensive than Davido's wedding

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by highoctane: 7:19pm On Jun 30
This marriage may lack locus standi in the eyes and heart of the law.
Making it illegal.
Is MMA arrival or departure hall a place licensed for marriage? By the ministry of interior?
The person who lead the exchange of vow is he or she duly authorized under law to do so.
May we, because of innovation not shot ourselves on the leg.
Just making common sense.
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by Komo4JESUS(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30
It might be the couples met in the airport there,so they decided to celebrate their love there.. just thinking though.. I wish them a happy home
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by AfeezShomorin(m): 8:00pm On Jun 30
I don't even understand the reason for hosting the wedding at the airport
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by ufotunang: 8:11pm On Jun 30
Very soon church service will be done in that airport.. since nigeria is not a serious country
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by gbolswag(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30
Makes no sense
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by Cmanforall: 8:20pm On Jun 30
Eriokanmi:
I love this. Quite unique grin. With the look and setting, it's not as if they couldn't afford a hall. They just wanted to be unique, nice one. Happy married life to them. Ęhin iyawo ko ni moh bęędi ooo. That's the koko prayer.

I'm waiting for an aircraft wedding. Naija and creativity
Soon there'll be many of such first this and that

First wedding in a market place
First wedding in Shoprite
First wedding in Refinery etc.

It may save money for hall bookings grin
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by realoscar84(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30
Is this Qudus not a Muslim? What kind of wedding is this involving Muslim groom? I might be mistaken though. Afterall lots of yoruba Muslims are neither here nor there.
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 8:52pm On Jun 30
Cmanforall:

Soon therell be many of such first this amd that

First wedding in a market place
First wedding in Shoprite
First wedding in Refinery

It may save money for hall bookings grin
grin
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by BabaRamota1980: 9:04pm On Jun 30
My own na inside Nigerian Navy submarine I go tie knot with wife #3.

We go berth the submarine inside Lagos Lagoon. Ibos are welcome to attend. grin grin
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by Nakedgod: 9:44pm On Jun 30
I think say Davido and chioma don do wedding on behalf of everybody for naija. Which one be this one again?
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by ini4brandon(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30
[I expected more creative and breathtaking photographs. Maybe this isn't from the official photographer.
quote author=dre11 post=130721455]

https://leadership.ng/pictorial-mma2-hosts-historic-airport-wedding-in-lagos/

Previous thread
Nigeria’s First ‘Airport Wedding’ At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal 2[/quote]
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by papyjaypaul: 9:53pm On Jun 30
Autodidact1:
This airport is a disgrace to Nigeria. Coming into Nigeria through this airport, the dirts and poverty that greets you on stepping inside is appalling. Everything old and dirty and you'll be given a yellow paper that's not enough to write name and phone number to fill out your data and amd health history of hundreds of words.

MMA2 is not the same as MMIA. This one is the local terminal for local flights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRtIxDH2ulY
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by Penisman: 10:12pm On Jun 30
Marriage of the jet age....
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by Vitally123: 10:31pm On Jun 30
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/pictorial-mma2-hosts-historic-airport-wedding-in-lagos/

Previous thread
Nigeria’s First ‘Airport Wedding’ At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal 2

Nigerians, who bewitched you? What's so special about a wedding in the airport? Any difference in hall etc? How did you Nigerians get to this level of stupid thinking? How have you lost your values? Na wa ooo! God have mercy on you all.
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by djkaneo(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30
judatech:
Will the marriage fly?

Dude I logged in just to like your comment. Now take it and shut up! cheesy
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by PHAYOL81: 10:43pm On Jun 30
Grand
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by Whiskey001: 11:05pm On Jun 30
MMA 2 is not a licensed place of worship naaa
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by judatech: 11:24pm On Jun 30
djkaneo:

Dude I logged in just to like your comment. Now take it and shut up! cheesy
🤣😊😆😂🤸‍♂️
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by Calylove: 12:33am On Jul 01
Nice one. Happy married life to them.
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by franugo(m): 1:29am On Jul 01
BABANGBALI:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Very ugly couple!

Well you're allowed to have your own opinion, doesn't change reality tho
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by franugo(m): 1:34am On Jul 01
Whiskey001:
MMA 2 is not a licensed place of worship naaa

Where is it stated that the location must be a place of worship? Foreigners that we're copying the white wedding from do theirs on the beach, on rooftops etc, they use their friends and family as ordained ministers to perform the rites (just have to do a small course online), so I wonder where you got your info from
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by Pain(m): 4:17am On Jul 01
May their marriage never crash land like APC. tongue
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by YorubaAssasin: 5:25am On Jul 01
engrjacuzzi:
Qudus Agboola was a product of FGC Ilorin, my alma-mata. Congratulations for setting record

What record, abeg? angry
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by AareGaa: 5:28am On Jul 01
Ebigwei007:
This is the reason, they dnt take 9ja serious.

Only biaflans think like that in their delusional minds.

It's the crimes your blodas commit all over the World that
can make them not to take Nigeria serious.
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by AareGaa: 5:33am On Jul 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I hope this won't become a trend sha. grin

It's not cheap holding an event there. It can never be a trend.

That particular airport is owned by a private company.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro / Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe / The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.