Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,297 members, 7,894,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos (42648 Views)

Nigeria’s First ‘Airport Wedding’ At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal 2 / See Exclusive Photos Of The Colourful New Ibom Air Ticket Stand At The MMA2 / Minister, NCAA, And Police Complicity In Mma2 Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by AareGaa: 5:38am On Jul 01
viodemus:
one islamics terrorist will soon disguise as wedding goer, and go there and plant dangerous destructive weapons, at critical places there. They will have time to jam cameras, do damage set up, and go.

The people that approved this should be investigated.

They shouldn't do this anymore. Igbo resources money just wasting everywhere. No more weddings there.

Who is this Biafran monkey?

The local airport was built and still being managed by a Yoruba man.
Those holding wedding are Yorubas too, if you're bitter about this, why not go and jump into the Lagoon?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by AareGaa: 5:40am On Jul 01
Mrexcell:
Which kind pattern be this one again? Why stop the operations of a whole airport because of a wedding ceremony? It seems they don't have the money to rent a befitting event center

That place is more expensive than an event center.
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by AareGaa: 5:58am On Jul 01
GreenxGreen:
I swear undecided

They are giving this Evil Government to careless and throw more hardship on the ordinary Citizens cool cool cool

Jagaban is the Conqueror of Obi and his delusional blodas
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by viodemus: 5:59am On Jul 01
AareGaa:

Those holding wedding are Yorubas too, if you're bitter about this, why not go and jump into the Lagoon?

Abeg o, you fit help me tell am say I dun come back, make she begin come. Hin phone no dey go through.
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by Ebigwei007: 6:51am On Jul 01
AareGaa:

Only biaflans think like that in their delusional minds.

It's the crimes your blodas commit all over the World that
can make them not to take Nigeria serious.
little minds like you, that thinks that using auto correct makes you smart
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by meathewstiell5: 6:55am On Jul 01
AareGaa:

like this can we easy do birmingham airport pickup[url][/url] or we have to get NOC certificate to enter in airport boading area.
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by greypencils: 9:34am On Jul 01
This is nice! Mannabbq will have his wedding on the Kaduna-Abuja railway.
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by Konquest: 11:26am On Jul 01
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by Konquest: 11:34am On Jul 01
Eriokanmi:
I love this. Quite unique grin. With the look and setting, it's not as if they couldn't afford a hall. They just wanted to be unique, nice one. Happy married life to them. Ęhin iyawo ko ni moh bęędi ooo. That's the koko prayer.

I'm waiting for an aircraft wedding. Naija and creativity
Indeed, it's a unique setting but not my personal style. For me, I've always had a preference for serene destination weddings with the beachfront and gazebo as a backdrop in a place like Maui in Hawaii or the Seychelles Islands, etc.

Omotola Jalade and Mathew Ekeinde, her Edo-born pilot husband did a wedding on an aircraft while in the air some years back. This was after they had done an initial wedding in Lagos a few years before.
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by Alaga2222(m): 7:51pm On Jul 01
Now! Everyone will start booking Airport terminal as wedding hall…. Nothing is working in this country.. jUst imagine how Churches spoil National stadium with different Church Crusade..
Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by BluntCrazeMan: 9:00am On Jul 02
judatech:
Will the marriage fly?

I LOVE THE WAY YOUR BRAIN WORKS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos by BluntCrazeMan: 9:05am On Jul 02
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/pictorial-mma2-hosts-historic-airport-wedding-in-lagos/

Previous thread
Nigeria’s First ‘Airport Wedding’ At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal 2
They successfully displaced the real travellers by seating on the seats that were meant for the travellers..

Unless they paid for a special hall (which wasn't what I'm seeing here in the photos)..
But No..
They actually did their stuff right there inside the Terminal..
And Achimugu and his men didn't do anything..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro / Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe / The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.