Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,945 members, 7,924,948 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:49 AM

Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop (13701 Views)

Widow Of Slain Abia Motocyclist Meets Soldier Who Killed Her Husband / Poachers Arrested With Head Of Slain Buffalo In Bauchi State. Photo / Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by NorthernersSuck: 8:04am On Jun 30
AfeezShomorin:
Yeye people!

How you go dey kill your brothers dey deceive yourself say you dey do nonsense IPOB

Unfortunate kids everywhere with their free 50mb from the opera mini typing nonsense. His name self represents the Muslim terrorists

Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by Chekwume16(m): 8:07am On Jun 30
Ned it shall not be well with u from trying to import terrorism into anioma land . Is this the benefit that will come to us when we join South east. We reject it . A former land of milk and honey now turned to land of blood. Enlightened people following the orders of a deranged fellow in finland
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by vikiphy89(m): 8:13am On Jun 30
chopnaira:
IPOB is greatest killer of Ibo people - Nnamdi Kanu's former Deputy, Mefor

Peter Obi has never condemned IPOB's activities. He is instead calling for the release of IPOb terrorist leader, Nnamdi Kanu. Same Nnamdi Kanu that said IPOB should kill soliders and police and steal their guns. Same Kanu that went to America to beg Ibo associations in America for guns to fight the government, same Kanu that calls Nigeria a zoo, same Kanu that goes on his Biafria radio and tribally insults other Nigerian tribes e.t.c.

Anyway, Obi should be sending his release Nnamdi Kanu message to Jibril El Sudani, since that was the person that jailed the IPOB leader.
Hi
Is Nigeria not a zoo before?
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by vikiphy89(m): 8:16am On Jun 30
Okoroawusa:

Just keep thinking you are untraceable on this forum. You hear?
Na you wan trace am? Put body na mek Dem kpai you
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by stuffs2002: 8:17am On Jun 30
Smartcitizen:

The outcome was the Killing of Three Obas in one day and same time in the south west.

Also after that ranting by Ojukwu, Awolowo drank rat poison and it was the cause of his death years later.

Hope I have cleared you?

It must be the human meat that IP0B eat that makes their brain not to function properly.
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by stuffs2002: 8:18am On Jun 30
omoredia:
All these attacks are staged by APC. A bad govt needs a climate of crisis to consolidate its territorial gains

Una too dey change mouth.

Few years ago, you lots swore it was Fulanis that was carrying out the killings in the south east.
Then you people later said it was DSS. Now it is APC

3 Likes

Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by jeff1993: 8:23am On Jun 30
nolamicautos:
The only person that can stop all this killings is His excellency Obi. Just one press conference, Obi should address the issue and tell them to stop, and they will immediately. Trust me on this

You are more than stoooooopid!!!!

Is Obi your president?? ...... is he your Governor ?? ..... Go and tell that president of yours to do his godamn Job
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by Amah70: 8:33am On Jun 30
.......attacks on the security agencies in the state by yet-to-be-identified gunmen.

Every time, unknown gunmen.
What type of security agencies exist in Nigeria?
How come Nigeria's security agencies cannot discover who has been attacking them in the southeast?
Instead, any town where the unknown gunmen attacked security men, such town got rendered desolate by security agencies, more people killed in the town by security agents?
And Igbos are most of the security agents targeted and killed by the unknown gunmen in the southeast.
From Orlu to Aba, similar stories.

1 Like

Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by BABANGBALI: 8:34am On Jun 30
Nice move

9ja parents will put "Beware of Dogs" on dia gate when dia daughter is 20 or 22 yrs
But when dia daughter is 30 & not married, they will change it to "Ice Block is sold here” ajepako, mynd44, folake4u, funkebabee, sweetplum, ofefagirl and fatymore abi I lie?
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by naijapips04: 8:35am On Jun 30
Coolsperm:
The only way this can stop is that the police should stop mounting road blocks in the SE, let them be mounting it the SW or NE

Ewu nkapi
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by akyus(m): 8:37am On Jun 30
To stop this I think a thorough investigation should be carried out to find out what could be the cause of the problem. No sane person would just wake up and decide to plan an attack on innocent security personnels on duty. In most cases something must have triggered such action.
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:37am On Jun 30
Unperturbedpota, what is happening in the East? Why the senseless killing of innocent police officers? Why is IPOB TERRORISTS killing it's people? IPOB TERRORISTS are driving out investors away from the East... Let peace reign.... Amen
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by Peacefulguy90: 8:41am On Jun 30
Metrix147:

Read more at: https://abntv.com.ng/news/otti-visits-families-of-slain-policemen-says-attacks-on-security-agencies-must-end-photos/

chai......I can really feel the woman's pain......may God almighty console her...but this rubbish is going too far,with all these nonsense,still mnk is still where he is........and I ask, please if what use is all this killings...why not target those in power
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by stacyadams: 8:41am On Jun 30
Nigerian govt always clueless from A-Z.. cheesy grin nothing will be done till another calamity happens again,,them go carry camera go do condolences again with empty promises angry grin

Got nothing against otti, but he should step up grin grin
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by PHAYOL81: 8:43am On Jun 30
nolamicautos:

He’s definitely not their sponsor but they will listen to him. Obi is very influential in the east. Even more than Kanu

Then there's a problem. Obi hasn't condemned their activities, at least not convincingly, and then him becoming their control device for whatever reasons spells a big disservice to his political career in the country and impending peril if mistakenly elected into his aspired office AS HIS BODY LANGUAGE AND SENTIMENTS ARE ALREADY APOLOGETIC TOWARDS BIAFRA AGITATION AND IP0BS ACTIVITIES.
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by Amah70: 8:45am On Jun 30
It's impossible to see any other country in the world where the same pattern of attacks were carried out for years against the country's armed forces in an area of the country, but the armed forces remained unable to investigate and find out the sources of the attacks, and who funds the attackers.
Or are the attackers sponsored by govt itself for political purposes?
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by AfeezShomorin(m): 8:50am On Jun 30
YouAreNobody:

But do you realize kidnappers, robbers etc are also in existence in the East just like they're in every other region? Why is every crime committed in the East automatically ascribed to IPOB? hasn't these crimes been going on even before anything like IPOB started existing?

Well, agenda must agend

You people should stop deceiving yourselves, this is the work of IPOB pigs
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by Sleekfingers: 9:00am On Jun 30
Tinubu is too soft for my liking. ....He should speak to them in the southeast the language they understand. ..

The killing of our law enforcement agencies is getting too much....

The Governors in the Southeast are helpless and scared of saying the truth. They are afraid if Ipob and the so called Unknown gunmen
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by AfeezShomorin(m): 9:02am On Jun 30
omoredia:
All these attacks are staged by APC. A bad govt needs a climate of crisis to consolidate its territorial gains

Una go just open mouth dey talk nonsense instead of you to blame your stupid IPOB brothers
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by richie240: 9:06am On Jun 30
stuffs2002:
IP0B are killing their own people

They even kill, roast and eat their own people.
Yet the same ppl being killed by ipóbs are asking for the release of kanu.
Sebi u see say this ppl nor get sense.
cool

Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by nolamicautos: 9:09am On Jun 30
PHAYOL81:

Then there's a problem. Obi hasn't condemned their activities, at least not convincingly, and then him becoming their control device for whatever reasons spells a big disservice to his political career in the country and impending peril if mistakenly elected into his aspired office AS HIS BODY LANGUAGE AND SENTIMENTS ARE ALREADY APOLOGETIC TOWARDS BIAFRA AGITATION AND IP0BS ACTIVITIES.
So it’s obvious Obi is playing politics with Nigerians
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by Smartcitizen: 9:17am On Jun 30
stuffs2002:

It must be the human meat that IP0B eat that makes their brain not to function properly.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They didn't kill the obas it was the fulanis and you still love them till tomorrow.

Why are you attacking those who didn't kill your Obas and raped your women?

You are so unmindful of what the fulanis are doing in your region?

Why?
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by Unperturbedpota: 9:21am On Jun 30
PortHarcourtcit:
Unperturbedpota, what is happening in the East? Why the senseless killing of innocent police officers? Why is IPOB TERRORISTS killing it's people? IPOB TERRORISTS are driving out investors away from the East... Let peace reign.... Amen

Why are you quoting me or are you stupid ? Am I the ambassador of the East or residing there or are you just looking for problems this morning?

I will ruin your day if you do not respect yourself. I will totally give you a bad day .

You have been stalking me and harassing me for days and I have told you to stop but you persist.

Cc Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by babtoundey(m): 9:26am On Jun 30
Coolsperm:
The only way this can stop is that the police should stop mounting road blocks in the SE, let them be mounting it the SW or NE

You're a terrorist. A stupid and heartless marauders. The day you will he mimed by the same demons you worship, people will hail your slayers and give this same excuse for the cause of your inglorious forever and ever silence
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by stuffs2002: 9:39am On Jun 30
Smartcitizen:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They didn't kill the obas it was the fulanis and you still love them till tomorrow.

Why are you attacking those who didn't kill your Obas and raped your women?

You are so unmindful of what the fulanis are doing in your region?

Why?

DUMMB ST00PEED IP0B everywhere. Did I tell you I was a southerner?

Stay away from human meat. It messes up your brain
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by YouAreNobody: 9:41am On Jun 30
AfeezShomorin:

You people should stop deceiving yourselves, this is the work of IPOB pigs

Whilst you can keep believing whatever you want, but learn to add objectivity to your train of thought
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by ThaOwerriMan(m): 9:43am On Jun 30
Coolsperm:
You are very correct because when you visit the NE that seem more restive you can't find a single roadblock and let them free MNK
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by cardoctor(m): 9:44am On Jun 30
Its not about talking. It's all about doing.
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by lomprico(m): 9:51am On Jun 30
Governor, investigate it properly. I know PDP Abia state are behind this just to tarnish your rule. They are also behind the may 30 attack on military personnel
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by CapitalBank: 9:53am On Jun 30
Coolsperm:

People like you are always falling into trap set by enemies.

They are trying to make Abia state ungovernable and you here giving more words to the enemy like an idiot.

First it was army and now it’s police.

Even Otti has gotten the memo and reduce his media fanfare for the work he is doing in his state.

Most you don’t know how to read the room and underlying moves or what is going on.
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by Chikel20000(m): 9:54am On Jun 30
Austineva2:
When they(zoo Army/police) were killing kidnapping and raping innocent armless Biafrans in all parts of East just for protesting with flags, what were they thinking? Now it is eye for an eye, tooth for tooth until Biafra emerges as Independent State. We are in for the deal.
Advice for free: They should withdraw all their terrorists uniforms Boko Haram army/police from all Biafra territories if they want peace to reign cos the coming days will be evil to all the zoo Terrorists on uniforms
I am not in support of d army or d police killing innocent citizens during protest....what I dint understand is d killings of dis so called police officers. ..ain't they Igbos too?.....can we stop all dis madness n condemn what's wrong for Gods sake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Beheading His Father / Two Herbalists Arrested For Fraud In Enugu State (photos) / Police Officers Beat Okada Rider Mercilessly Over N20 Bribe

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.