Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,945 members, 7,924,948 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:51 AM

Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop (13703 Views)

Widow Of Slain Abia Motocyclist Meets Soldier Who Killed Her Husband / Poachers Arrested With Head Of Slain Buffalo In Bauchi State. Photo / Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30
Unperturbedpota:

Why are you quoting me or are you stupid ? Am I the ambassador of the East or residing there or are you just looking for problems this morning?

I will ruin your day if you do not respect yourself. I will totally give you a bad day .

You have been stalking me and harassing me for days and I have told you to stop but you persist.

Cc Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod
why are you always filled with bitterness? I'm only looking for a way forward in the once peaceful eastern region, please east is on fire and the only thing we need to rescue igbo land is to unite and fight NZOGBU NZOGBU people, the GBAJUE'S and IPOB TERRORISTS... Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Oam4j mukina2 fergie001

1 Like

Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by Unperturbedpota: 2:17pm On Jun 30
PortHarcourtcit:
why are you always filled with bitterness? I'm only looking for a way forward in the once peaceful eastern region, please east is on fire and the only thing we need to rescue igbo land is to unite and fight NZOGBU NZOGBU people, the GBAJUE'S and IPOB TERRORISTS... Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Oam4j mukina2 fergie001

I am glad the mods are watching you.

Seems you have problems . What concerns me with the east ? Or are you having a break down ?

Stop stalking me

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Oam4j mukina2 fergie001

1 Like

Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by Krankhead: 2:34pm On Jun 30
This one is copying his brother Gbajue master always in black
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by fareed69(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30
Timi0fede:
Yoruba moslem skvll miners have invaded the peaceful SE

Tueh tueh to every skvll mining ewedu miscreant.

Your pains shall be permanent
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by Mrexcell(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30
So touching this biafra issue have taken too many innocent lives nigerian wicked leaders have vehemently refused to compromise their positions to find a lasting solution to it.

1 Like

Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by celestineteryim: 4:32pm On Jun 30
RevenuesBoost:
The killings in Nigeria are too much
that place is not Nigeria but Biafra online country take Note
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by LOVEALAIGBO: 4:54pm On Jun 30
confusedlady:

They are obeying Nnamdi Kanu...you may like to hear from the horses mouth......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZimvz1eIps

Dude (i know you’re a dude), you have NO CASE!

Why choose to ignore the context in which Mazi Kanu made those broadcasts!? Your evil Buhari gov’t, enabled by the thieving Lagos godfather Tinubu, was engaging in extra-judicial state-sanctioned murder of innocent Biafra/Igbo youths out agitating for their freedom, and at the time there was either deafening silence from your end or you were cheering them on…..same two-faced and hypocritical Nigerians that are calling for Israel to be sanctioned for its fight in Gaza! The lives of Igbos’ mean nothing to una!

It’s a known fact that your murderous Nigerian security either engage in direct cold-blooded murder or collude with terrorists/bandits/herdsmen to do it! General TY Danjuma alluded to this, and even the late Abacha inadvertently conceded that state actors can engage in clandestine and illegal activities! So where is your ‘smoking gun’!? Or you wanted Mazi Kanu to cheer Buhari, Tinubu and their goons on!?

It’s a known fact that this same south-east was the most peaceful region or among the top 2 peaceful regions from 1999 right up till the unfortunate emergence on the scene of Buhari and Tinubu in 2015! It’s no coincidence! Either by omission or commission….knowingly or unknowingly, Buhari, Tinubu and their useless APC brought about and fed the insecurity in the south-east, and the driving force underlying their actions or inaction derives from their disdain and hatred of Ndigbo! They both see Ndigbo as a ‘conquered 2nd class people’ who shouldn’t share equal status with their own ethnicities or be listened to!

We all know releasing Mazi Kanu is what many prominent Igbo and other Nigerians have asked for, and that releasing him, unconditionally, will help separate the criminals, 5th-columnists and false-flag operators from the genuine agitators, but you know why Buhari and Tinubu haven’t done it? Besides the disregard they both have for Ndigbo, as mentioned earlier, and besides them both being vengeful twats and wanting to extract their pound of flesh from Mazi Kanu, they want him to remain detained (even after the same courts they say should decide the matter have declared him a free man) so they can perfect their ‘factionalising’ of IPOB; help perpetuate the wrong notion that simon ekpa is a new IPOB ‘leader’; and so they can continue to engage in false-flag operations in the region and pin the blame on IPON/ESN and the same Mazi Kanu they kidnapped and have held illegally now for more than three years!
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by confusedlady(f): 6:12pm On Jun 30
LOVEALAIGBO:

Dude (i know you’re a dude), you have NO CASE!

Why choose to ignore the context in which Mazi Kanu made those broadcasts!? Your evil Buhari gov’t, enabled by the thieving Lagos godfather Tinubu, was engaging in extra-judicial state-sanctioned murder of innocent Biafra/Igbo youths out agitating for their freedom, and at the time there was either deafening silence from your end or you were cheering them on…..same two-faced and hypocritical Nigerians that are calling for Israel to be sanctioned for its fight in Gaza! The lives of Igbos’ mean nothing to una!

It’s a known fact that your murderous Nigerian security either engage in direct cold-blooded murder or collude with terrorists/bandits/herdsmen to do it! General TY Danjuma alluded to this, and even the late Abacha inadvertently conceded that state actors can engage in clandestine and illegal activities! So where is your ‘smoking gun’!? Or you wanted Mazi Kanu to cheer Buhari, Tinubu and their goons on!?

It’s a known fact that this same south-east was the most peaceful region or among the top 2 peaceful regions from 1999 right up till the unfortunate emergence on the scene of Buhari and Tinubu in 2015! It’s no coincidence! Either by omission or commission….knowingly or unknowingly, Buhari, Tinubu and their useless APC brought about and fed the insecurity in the south-east, and the driving force underlying their actions or inaction derives from their disdain and hatred of Ndigbo! They both see Ndigbo as a ‘conquered 2nd class people’ who shouldn’t share equal status with their own ethnicities or be listened to!

We all know releasing Mazi Kanu is what many prominent Igbo and other Nigerians have asked for, and that releasing him, unconditionally, will help separate the criminals, 5th-columnists and false-flag operators from the genuine agitators, but you know why Buhari and Tinubu haven’t done it? Besides the disregard they both have for Ndigbo, as mentioned earlier, and besides them both being vengeful twats and wanting to extract their pound of flesh from Mazi Kanu, they want him to remain detained (even after the same courts they say should decide the matter have declared him a free man) so they can perfect their ‘factionalising’ of IPOB; help perpetuate the wrong notion that simon ekpa is a new IPOB ‘leader’; and so they can continue to engage in false-flag operations in the region and pin the blame on IPON/ESN and the same Mazi Kanu they kidnapped and have held illegally now for more than three years!

😆 Lol......
The ability of the average Ibo person to twist, tweak and turn white to black is unrivalled in Nigeria. The ability to never accept or take responsibility for your errors and folly but to use lies,innuendos and propaganda to make your selves seem the victims rather than the instigators of every one of your evil actions is unchallenged in this country by any other tribe.
In this game of lies and propaganda, the Ibo man is the master of the game.
See how you twisted a video of your terrorist leader Nnamdi Kanu urging his demented followers to KILL security officials. In the same video Kanu urges his mindless slowpoke followers to burn down monuments. He also urges his followers to seize security officials weapons and to KILL them....
How you can spin such evil rhetoric into victimisation shows that you are a true Ibo and are a true offspring of Uche Chukwumerije, Chinua Achebe and Cyprian Ekwensi who were masters of propaganda during the Ojukwu inflicted civil war.
For those who have not watched the video....here it is again...please be the judge if the man making these statements should EVER be allowed to live amongst civilised human beings again....

And here is another video of Nnamdi Kanu's hate speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5MavG2mEwc?si=LJfa712R5Epuv0JJ

Here is another video of Nnamdi Kanu's hate speech instigating his mindless m0ron followers.....how can such an evil personality be allowed to be released from the dungeon where he is currently being kept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok9yksxYUho?si=GFY2Uw747pS_LX1X
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by drsmut: 7:14pm On Jun 30
See as emptiness just premiere for here. Free seats

Timi0fede:
Yoruba moslem skvll miners have invaded the peaceful SE

Tueh tueh to every skvll mining ewedu miscreant.
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by MrBradshaw(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30
Killing your own brothers? Making widows of your own sisters? Na wa o! God abeg o🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30
Unperturbedpota:

I am glad the mods are watching you.

Seems you have problems . What concerns me with the east ? Or are you having a break down ?

Stop stalking me

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Oam4j mukina2 fergie001
may God almighty be with Igbo land... Unperturbedpota think about unity and peace of Nigeria and everything else shall be added unto you...
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:02am On Jul 01
confusedlady:

😆 Lol......
The ability of the average Ibo person to twist, tweak and turn white to black is unrivalled in Nigeria. The ability to never accept or take responsibility for your errors and folly but to use lies,innuendos and propaganda to make your selves seem the victims rather than the instigators of every one of your evil actions is unchallenged in this country by any other tribe.
In this game of lies and propaganda, the Ibo man is the master of the game.
See how you twisted a video of your terrorist leader Nnamdi Kanu urging his demented followers to KILL security officials. In the same video Kanu urges his mindless slowpoke followers to burn down monuments. He also urges his followers to seize security officials weapons and to KILL them....
How you can spin such evil rhetoric into victimisation shows that you are a true Ibo and are a true offspring of Uche Chukwumerije, Chinua Achebe and Cyprian Ekwensi who were masters of propaganda during the Ojukwu inflicted civil war.
For those who have not watched the video....here it is again...please be the judge if the man making these statements should EVER be allowed to live amongst civilised human beings again....

And here is another video of Nnamdi Kanu's hate speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5MavG2mEwc?si=LJfa712R5Epuv0JJ

Here is another video of Nnamdi Kanu's hate speech instigating his mindless m0ron followers.....how can such an evil personality be allowed to be released from the dungeon where he is currently being kept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok9yksxYUho?si=GFY2Uw747pS_LX1X

Just zip it mate! Your angst stems from the realisation that Ndigbo wouldn't stand for the vile revisionism, lies, trolling and sabotage of our interests that has been your stock-in-trade from the late 60s to date! Just WTF do you mean by 'take responsibilty for your errors and folly'!? Who the fck are you to try and lecture Ndigbo on anything!? If you had spend the time you use agonising over Igbo 'errors and folly' to address the challenges of your own ethnicity, then maybe your people wouldn't be going through hell on earth as a consequence of your unbridled greed and lust for power! Dude, you and yours need the unsolicited advice you're arrogantly trying to give others! Sort yourself out before turnin to those who never asked you for advice!

You bleat on and on and end up saying nothing! Let's try and pin you down to one particular daft assertion of yours: mention one thing Ndigbo 'instigated' that we're now claiming 'victims' over! I'd like to hear you on this! And when you reply TELL US YOUR OWN ETHNICITY, so we can place your assertions in their proper context and also see how your own ethnicity serves as a beacon of moral rectitude and wisdom!

Dude, till tomorrow i will continue to hold Mazi Kanu in high esteem! You selectively pick quotes and positions of Mazi Kanu on particular issues....quoting him out of context and pretending not to know the reason why he said the things he said! I have said repeatedly that Mazi Kanu and IPOB were forced to fight back in the face of state-sanctioned murders and human rights abuse by the evil despot Buhari, and i support his position at the time! Or did you want him to sit back, say nothing, and watch as Buharis' goons continue to use innocent agitators for target practice!?

I've noticed you like quoting and attaching old clips of Mazi Kanu fighting back against the brutal onslaught of the criminal Nigerian state, yet in the here and now we have the same Mazi Kanu that has called on many occassions, even while still incarcerated, for everyone to eschew violence and senseless murders in the south-east! The same person who your emilokan god is still holding illegally and who you want to wickedly and deceitfully blame for the insecurity in the south-east (insecurity which i have repeatedly given its genesis) is the same person that has gone on record to denounce any form of insecurity in the south-east! I think you're suffering from a serious case of selective amnesia!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCIz4kYXQwo?si=Z9kd9uc2SIJsZnpz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVXEhWq_2vg?si=LH5uWvr3F3Vous_E

The fact you and your ilk are always found on any thread concerning insecurity in the south-east....stretching it out to many pages with your inane and farcical posts, yet you don't show similar 'concern' and 'passion' when tens or even hundreds of innocents are murdered in the north, this raises eyebrows and makes one wonder if you're actually not part of the entire murderous setup yourself!
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by confusedlady(f): 5:27am On Jul 01
LOVEALAIGBO:

Just zip it mate! Your angst stems from the realisation that Ndigbo wouldn't stand for the vile revisionism, lies, trolling and sabotage of our interests that has been your stock-in-trade from the late 60s to date! Just WTF do you mean by 'take responsibilty for your errors and folly'!? Who the fck are you to try and lecture Ndigbo on anything!? If you had spend the time you use agonising over Igbo 'errors and folly' to address the challenges of your own ethnicity, then maybe your people wouldn't be going through hell on earth as a consequence of your unbridled greed and lust for power! Dude, you and yours need the unsolicited advice you're arrogantly trying to give others! Sort yourself out before turnin to those who never asked you for advice!

You bleat on and on and end up saying nothing! Let's try and pin you down to one particular daft assertion of yours: mention one thing Ndigbo 'instigated' that we're now claiming 'victims' over! I'd like to hear you on this! And when you reply TELL US YOUR OWN ETHNICITY, so we can place your assertions in their proper context and also see how your own ethnicity serves as a beacon of moral rectitude and wisdom!

Dude, till tomorrow i will continue to hold Mazi Kanu in high esteem! You selectively pick quotes and positions of Mazi Kanu on particular issues....quoting him out of context and pretending not to know the reason why he said the things he said! I have said repeatedly that Mazi Kanu and IPOB were forced to fight back in the face of state-sanctioned murders and human rights abuse by the evil despot Buhari, and i support his position at the time! Or did you want him to sit back, say nothing, and watch as Buharis' goons continue to use innocent agitators for target practice!?

I've noticed you like quoting and attaching old clips of Mazi Kanu fighting back against the brutal onslaught of the criminal Nigerian state, yet in the here and now we have the same Mazi Kanu that has called on many occassions, even while still incarcerated, for everyone to eschew violence and senseless murders in the south-east! The same person who your emilokan god is still holding illegally and who you want to wickedly and deceitfully blame for the insecurity in the south-east (insecurity which i have repeatedly given its genesis) is the same person that has gone on record to denounce any form of insecurity in the south-east! I think you're suffering from a serious case of selective amnesia!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCIz4kYXQwo?si=Z9kd9uc2SIJsZnpz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVXEhWq_2vg?si=LH5uWvr3F3Vous_E

The fact you and your ilk are always found on any thread concerning insecurity in the south-east....stretching it out to many pages with your inane and farcical posts, yet you don't show similar 'concern' and 'passion' when tens or even hundreds of innocents are murdered in the north, this raises eyebrows and makes one wonder if you're actually not part of the entire murderous setup yourself!

😆 🤣 😂 Lol.....
What a long and winding missive....that's alright LOVEALAIGBO,..get all that anger,hatred and bile off your Ibo supremacist chest...also add a few lies and chest beating like King Kong......Do you now feel better?
😆 Lol....and 😆 lol again....You are so amusing but generally predictable as all Ibo are....
Your stock in trade are
LIES
FALSEHOOD
PROPAGANDA
EMPTY CHEST BEATING
HOT AIR
FAKE PRODUCTS
SOUND AND FURY SIGNIFYING NOTHING......

@The videos you posted showing the terrorist Nnamdi kanu PRETENDING to renage on his terrorism which has turned eastern Nigeria to a big hamburger hill of dead meat every Monday week....we know your antics....

Today is another Monday,,,,a day that IPOB terrorists have dedicated to the worship and praise of same Nnamdi kanu and as such nobody must go out of confinement on any given Monday.....
How many innocent people are going to DIE today ? I ask you LOVEALAIGBO? How many innocent people will shed their blood today to worship your arrogant god Nnamdi kanu??
My prediction is that more Ibos are going to be killed today......then people like you will come on this forum tomorrow and spread lies and propaganda that they were killed by the government.....

Here is another video of your god of blood spreading more hate speech and terrorism. Once again I ask :Should the person spreading such terror EVER be released from the dungeon where he is currently tethered and shackled,hands and legs,to be allowed to live amongst civilised human beings? I leave the answer to you and your conscience......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HgD6_86af0?si=OWAdnU3O2X9cofjK

And a longer tirade of a demagogue Ibo supremacist,rable rouser and a tribal bigot.....should such a threat to civilisation be allowed to be living amongst human communities??
I leave the answer to the readers......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U544LH0j8GM?si=ctHfqdRMY-dDv7jB
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by Paracetamol01: 7:04am On Jul 01
Coolsperm:
The only way this can stop is that the police should stop mounting road blocks in the SE, let them be mounting it the SW or NE
DSS should investigate you, you are one of them for knowing this
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by ajepako(f): 7:40am On Jul 01
BABANGBALI:
Nice move

9ja parents will put "Beware of Dogs" on dia gate when dia daughter is 20 or 22 yrs
But when dia daughter is 30 & not married, they will change it to "Ice Block is sold here” ajepako, mynd44, folake4u, funkebabee, sweetplum, ofefagirl and fatymore abi I lie?

NL prison warder don release you abi?
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:55am On Jul 01
confusedlady:

😆 🤣 😂 Lol.....
What a long and winding missive....that's alright LOVEALAIGBO,..get all that anger,hatred and bile off your Ibo supremacist chest...also add a few lies and chest beating like King Kong......Do you now feel better?
😆 Lol....and 😆 lol again....You are so amusing but generally predictable as all Ibo are....
Your stock in trade are
LIES
FALSEHOOD
PROPAGANDA
EMPTY CHEST BEATING
HOT AIR
FAKE PRODUCTS
SOUND AND FURY SIGNIFYING NOTHING......

@The videos you posted showing the terrorist Nnamdi kanu PRETENDING to renage on his terrorism which has turned eastern Nigeria to a big hamburger hill of dead meat every Monday week....we know your antics....

Today is another Monday,,,,a day that IPOB terrorists have dedicated to the worship and praise of same Nnamdi kanu and as such nobody must go out of confinement on any given Monday.....
How many innocent people are going to DIE today ? I ask you LOVEALAIGBO? How many innocent people will shed their blood today to worship your arrogant god Nnamdi kanu??
My prediction is that more Ibos are going to be killed today......then people like you will come on this forum tomorrow and spread lies and propaganda that they were killed by the government.....

Here is another video of your god of blood spreading more hate speech and terrorism. Once again I ask :Should the person spreading such terror EVER be released from the dungeon where he is currently tethered and shackled,hands and legs,to be allowed to live amongst civilised human beings? I leave the answer to you and your conscience......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HgD6_86af0?si=OWAdnU3O2X9cofjK

And a longer tirade of a demagogue Ibo supremacist,rable rouser and a tribal bigot.....should such a threat to civilisation be allowed to be living amongst human communities??
I leave the answer to the readers......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U544LH0j8GM?si=ctHfqdRMY-dDv7jB

Yet more diversionary waffle and refusing to address the main issue or questions asked!

DUDE, I ASKED FOR YOUR OWN ETHNICITY! Why TF are you so scared or ashamed to tell us where you're from!? I'm hoping to see for the first time a ethnic group in Nigeria that's a shinning light in all aspects of life so the rest of us can emulate! You keep on reeling of all sorts of imagined 'problems' you reckon 'afflict' Ndigbo, so let's know the ethnicity unfortunate enough to spit you out!

Oh so now Mazi Kanu was 'pretending' to call for peace in the south-east!? You see him on record calling for peace, yet somehow you managed to read his mind and determine he's pretending!? Was he also pretending when he called for attacks on the bastards sponsoring attacks on Ndigbo/Biafrans!? Fool, let me reiterate: Mazi Kanu never took the confrontational stance the clips you attach show, until the coming of the vermin Buhari and Tinubu! Prior to their unfortunate emergence, Mazi Kanu was always stressing the point that IPOB is a peacful secessionist organisation interested only in using peaceful means in seeking for a referendum on secession for our people! But everyone knows in Nigeria, that the more peaceful one is, the more the oppressive hegemonic state takes advantage of said peaceful stance to bully, intimidate and murder your ranks! Go check the records....even the likes of General TY Danjuma have expressed their anger at the murderous brutality of the Nigerian security bodies, yet a schmuck like you would want Ndigbo/Biafrans to sit by and allow Buharis' goons to continue using them for target practice! Your idiocy and hypocrisy knows no bounds!

Why are you particulary scared of Mazi Kanu whose only intention is to free his people from the shackles of 'one Nigeria', yet you see no problem in your useless federal gov't freeing hundreds if not thousands of ISWAP/ISIS terrorists....some of whom we hear were absorbed into the Nigerian army!? You list all the imaginary problems your bigoted mind thinks Ndigbo are bringing to your otherwise 'peaceful, just and developing' Nigeria, so one would have thought you would have jumped for joy at the opportunity presented by IPOB and Mazi Kanu to detach the 'problematic' Igbo from Nigeria! You see why you come across as being two-faced and daft!?

I have a challenge for you! Up until the time Buhari wickedly and unjustly declared IPOB a 'terrorist' organisation and went after Mazi Kanu, can you specifically mention any 'terrorist' attacks carried out and owned by IPOB or can you upload clips showing Mazi Kanu calling for anyone to be attacked!? And when you upload the clip, tell us the context in which whatever was said was said because you're in the habit of taking things out of context and addressing them as a stand-alone issue!
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by BABANGBALI: 10:26am On Jul 01
ajepako:

NL prison warder don release you abi?
you missed me die. I know. Don't worry, daddy is back hail and hearty
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by confusedlady(f): 10:44am On Jul 01
LOVEALAIGBO:

Yet more diversionary waffle and refusing to address the main issue or questions asked!

DUDE, I ASKED FOR YOUR OWN ETHNICITY! Why TF are you so scared or ashamed to tell us where you're from!? I'm hoping to see for the first time a ethnic group in Nigeria that's a shinning light in all aspects of life so the rest of us can emulate! You keep on reeling of all sorts of imagined 'problems' you reckon 'afflict' Ndigbo, so let's know the ethnicity unfortunate enough to spit you out!

Oh so now Mazi Kanu was 'pretending' to call for peace in the south-east!? You see him on record calling for peace, yet somehow you managed to read his mind and determine he's pretending!? Was he also pretending when he called for attacks on the bastards sponsoring attacks on Ndigbo/Biafrans!? Fool, let me reiterate: Mazi Kanu never took the confrontational stance the clips you attach show, until the coming of the vermin Buhari and Tinubu! Prior to their unfortunate emergence, Mazi Kanu was always stressing the point that IPOB is a peacful secessionist organisation interested only in using peaceful means in seeking for a referendum on secession for our people! But everyone knows in Nigeria, that the more peaceful one is, the more the oppressive hegemonic state takes advantage of said peaceful stance to bully, intimidate and murder your ranks! Go check the records....even the likes of General TY Danjuma have expressed their anger at the murderous brutality of the Nigerian security bodies, yet a schmuck like you would want Ndigbo/Biafrans to sit by and allow Buharis' goons to continue using them for target practice! Your idiocy and hypocrisy knows no bounds!

Why are you particulary scared of Mazi Kanu whose only intention is to free his people from the shackles of 'one Nigeria', yet you see no problem in your useless federal gov't freeing hundreds if not thousands of ISWAP/ISIS terrorists....some of whom we hear were absorbed into the Nigerian army!? You list all the imaginary problems your bigoted mind thinks Ndigbo are bringing to your otherwise 'peaceful, just and developing' Nigeria, so one would have thought you would have jumped for joy at the opportunity presented by IPOB and Mazi Kanu to detach the 'problematic' Igbo from Nigeria! You see why you come across as being two-faced and daft!?

I have a challenge for you! Up until the time Buhari wickedly and unjustly declared IPOB a 'terrorist' organisation and went after Mazi Kanu, can you specifically mention any 'terrorist' attacks carried out and owned by IPOB or can you upload clips showing Mazi Kanu calling for anyone to be attacked!? And when you upload the clip, tell us the context in which whatever was said was said because you're in the habit of taking things out of context and addressing them as a stand-alone issue!

😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 Lol..........I hope you don't blow a gasket with the way you are ranting and foaming at the mouth like a deranged and demented terrorist.....ha! Ho! Ha......

Nnamdi Kanu will remain tethered and shackled with bonds and chains in that DSS dungeon for ever.

Like I have told you severally, no tribe has the propensity and ability to tell lies and falsehood like the Ibo man and still turn round to claim he is a victim......
Below video is the terrorist Nnamdi kanu telling his demented followers to KILL security agents,seize their weapons, and burn down monuments.....it doesn't matter wher,when or why he said it....the question is:DID HE COMMAND HIS M0RONIC FOLLOWERS TO DO IT??

A person who makes the kind of statement above should not be a coward to the extent that when he is apprehended and before a law court will now renage and deny his statement. I don't blame Kanu because he has a precedent in his cowardly forebear Odumegwu Ojukwu who waged a treasonous war on the country Nigeria in 1967 and yet returned to the same Nigeria in 1983 like a rabid dog to its vomit to contest for the seat of a senator,yet he still lost that election.....lol😆😆😆
Just look at how the voice of a whole Gburugburu of Ibo land is Begging to be united with Nigeria. There are no greater unity beggars than Ibos in the history of this country.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWM8OvgEE24?si=6bMqYb0EWr9-I3PR

Innocent blood is being shed as I type this post in Eastern Nigeria villages by savage IPOB terrorists all in the name of worshipping an evil, arrogant, demented, triblalistic,demagogue Ibo supremacist called Nnamdi kanu.....the Federal government made a mistake in allowing Odumegwu Ojukwu to come back to Nigeria in 83,they should Never make the second mistake of freeing Nnamdi kanu without a proper court trial.....Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal terrorist and must pay for all his crimes against humanity.....
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:03pm On Jul 01
confusedlady:

😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 Lol..........I hope you don't blow a gasket with the way you are ranting and foaming at the mouth like a deranged and demented terrorist.....ha! Ho! Ha......

Nnamdi Kanu will remain tethered and shackled with bonds and chains in that DSS dungeon for ever.

Like I have told you severally, no tribe has the propensity and ability to tell lies and falsehood like the Ibo man and still turn round to claim he is a victim......
Below video is the terrorist Nnamdi kanu telling his demented followers to KILL security agents,seize their weapons, and burn down monuments.....it doesn't matter wher,when or why he said it....the question is:DID HE COMMAND HIS M0RONIC FOLLOWERS TO DO IT??

A person who makes the kind of statement above should not be a coward to the extent that when he is apprehended and before a law court will now renage and deny his statement. I don't blame Kanu because he has a precedent in his cowardly forebear Odumegwu Ojukwu who waged a treasonous war on the country Nigeria in 1967 and yet returned to the same Nigeria in 1983 like a rabid dog to its vomit to contest for the seat of a senator,yet he still lost that election.....lol😆😆😆
Just look at how the voice of a whole Gburugburu of Ibo land is Begging to be united with Nigeria. There are no greater unity beggars than Ibos in the history of this country.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWM8OvgEE24?si=6bMqYb0EWr9-I3PR

Innocent blood is being shed as I type this post in Eastern Nigeria villages by savage IPOB terrorists all in the name of worshipping an evil, arrogant, demented, triblalistic,demagogue Ibo supremacist called Nnamdi kanu.....the Federal government made a mistake in allowing Odumegwu Ojukwu to come back to Nigeria in 83,they should Never make the second mistake of freeing Nnamdi kanu without a proper court trial.....Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal terrorist and must pay for all his crimes against humanity.....

It appears you’re trying to project your anger issues on others….talking of ‘ranting, foaming and all such shit’! You keep posting the same clips and it’s starting to look like you’ve ran out of what to say and ‘smoking gun evidence’! I find the overuse of laughing emojis to be quite telling and a mirror into your unstable state of mind!

Dude, you’re PATHETIC! Yet again you dodged answering the question of your own ethnicity! Don’t you think it’s high time you told us the ethnicity that spat you out!? You never know, Ndigbo could possibly learn a thing or two from una! I mean, for a fella to be so obsessed with Ndigbo and too eager to list what he considers to be our ‘flaws’, surely he must come from a upstanding and exemplary place….‘perfect in every way’ just like Mary Poppins!?

You boast that Mazi Kanu will ‘tethered and shackled in DSS dungeon for ever’! Quite telling! Could it be you’re privy to the schemes and shenanigans by the evil Buhari/Tinubu gov’t to subvert and delay justice for as long as possible!? You insecure animals contravened all laws on the rendition of suspects to kidnap Mazi Kanu from Kenya, so one would have assumed you have a watertight case against him! So why the shameless stalling and resorting to underhand and unorthodox means to hold on to him! The hilarious thing is that the same Nigerian courts you have in your pocket has told you Mazi Kanu has no case to answer as he who comes to equity must come with clean hands! The courts have told you he should be released forthwith, but Buhari and Tinubu, being the hateful and vengeful thugs they are, still insist they know more than the courts and are still holding on to him! This is as we see ISWAP/ISIS/BOKO terrorists being released and in some cases returning back to slaughter innocents! You cretins are actually more scared of Mazi Kanu for asking for secession than you are of battle-hardened terrorists! And you have the shameless temerity to sit there and accuse others of unity begging!? Of all the tens of thousands of innocent people slaughtered by these terrorists you’re treating with kid gloves for the past 9 years, can you cite at least five cases of terrorists being caught, tried, convicted and sentenced to death!? How can you when you’re preoccupied with Ndigbo, Mazi Kanu and IPOB! Any wonder your shithole of a country has been degenerating in all developmental indices since 2015 to date!?

CARE TO MENTION THE LIES NDIGBO HAVE TOLD TO WHICH THEY NOW CLAIM ‘VICTIM’ OVER!? I asked you this same question previously, but you’re yet to reply!

Mazi Kanu calling for attacks on anyone needs to be looked at within the context in which said calls were made! Or you want Ndigbo in general and Mazi Kanu in particular to act like the Christian middle-belt who are either unwilling or unable to mount a robust response to all the state-sponsored/enabled attacks on their communities which have seen the loss and displacement of hundreds of thousands of people!? Dude, your Nigerian army and police are criminal organisations existing only for the protection of the hegemonic elite and their acolytes! Whatever unfortunate losses they’re going through is ENTIRELY the making of their useless political masters in Abuja! Don’t try to deflect blame mate!

How any fool can see the mess the Buhari/Tinubu gov’ts have made of securing lives and properties of Nigerians yet still blame those who want to protect themselves is a mystery! I know you’ve heard of the Uzo-Uwani and Nimbo attacks mounted in the south-east by Fulani herdsmen/terrorists/bandits! Where was your ‘gallant’ army and police when this was happening!? Can you mention any of the murderous thugs that your ‘capable’ Nigerian state have caught, tried, convicted and sentenced to death!? Of course you can’t because the murderers have all disappeared and gone back to the north or the military barracks in the south-east where they live and work as soldiers, police or DSS! Just a few weeks ago YET ANOTHER MASS SLAUGHTER HAPPENED IN THE SAME ENUGU STATE, yet we should listen to your idiotic self and not protect ourselves abi!?

Just this weekend, hundreds of innocents have been lost to mindless violence in the north! Probably, some of the terrorists could be from the stable of the released ‘repentant terrorists’ your idiotic Buhari/Tinubu gov’t enabled! Can you point us to threads in which you have spent an inordinate amount of time agonising over insecurity in the north and the ill-advised gov’t policy of releasing ‘repentant terrorists’!? I’d be interested in seeing such threads! Or should we assume the lives of one Igbo is more valuable than hundreds of others up north!?

A people fought to be rid of your hateful ass as a ‘compatriot’….you went to war, spilled blood and even gave up territory to Cameroon for the privilege to continue sharing the same country with them, yet you’re so deceitful and shameless to assert its those people that are ‘begging’ to be compatriots with YOU!? It’s funny how you want to lay all sorts of blames at the doorstep of Ndigbo, but it’s lost in you that, till date, Nigerians have been living in the structure and political-economy set up in the late 60s by the ‘ndi liberators’!
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by confusedlady(f): 1:17pm On Jul 01
LOVEALAIGBO:

It appears you’re trying to project your anger issues on others….talking of ‘ranting, foaming and all such shit’! You keep posting the same clips and it’s starting to look like you’ve ran out of what to say and ‘smoking gun evidence’! I find the overuse of laughing emojis to be quite telling and a mirror into your unstable state of mind!

Dude, you’re PATHETIC! Yet again you dodged answering the question of your own ethnicity! Don’t you think it’s high time you told us the ethnicity that spat you out!? You never know, Ndigbo could possibly learn a thing or two from una! I mean, for a fella to be so obsessed with Ndigbo and too eager to list what he considers to be our ‘flaws’, surely he must come from a upstanding and exemplary place….‘perfect in every way’ just like Mary Poppins!?

You boast that Mazi Kanu will ‘tethered and shackled in DSS dungeon for ever’! Quite telling! Could it be you’re privy to the schemes and shenanigans by the evil Buhari/Tinubu gov’t to subvert and delay justice for as long as possible!? You insecure animals contravened all laws on the rendition of suspects to kidnap Mazi Kanu from Kenya, so one would have assumed you have a watertight case against him! So why the shameless stalling and resorting to underhand and unorthodox means to hold on to him! The hilarious thing is that the same Nigerian courts you have in your pocket has told you Mazi Kanu has no case to answer as he who comes to equity must come with clean hands! The courts have told you he should be released forthwith, but Buhari and Tinubu, being the hateful and vengeful thugs they are, still insist they know more than the courts and are still holding on to him! This is as we see ISWAP/ISIS/BOKO terrorists being released and in some cases returning back to slaughter innocents! You cretins are actually more scared of Mazi Kanu for asking for secession than you are of battle-hardened terrorists! And you have the shameless temerity to sit there and accuse others of unity begging!? Of all the tens of thousands of innocent people slaughtered by these terrorists you’re treating with kid gloves for the past 9 years, can you cite at least five cases of terrorists being caught, tried, convicted and sentenced to death!? How can you when you’re preoccupied with Ndigbo, Mazi Kanu and IPOB! Any wonder your shithole of a country has been degenerating in all developmental indices since 2015 to date!?

CARE TO MENTION THE LIES NDIGBO HAVE TOLD TO WHICH THEY NOW CLAIM ‘VICTIM’ OVER!? I asked you this same question previously, but you’re yet to reply!

Mazi Kanu calling for attacks on anyone needs to be looked at within the context in which said calls were made! Or you want Ndigbo in general and Mazi Kanu in particular to act like the Christian middle-belt who are either unwilling or unable to mount a robust response to all the state-sponsored/enabled attacks on their communities which have seen the loss and displacement of hundreds of thousands of people!? Dude, your Nigerian army and police are criminal organisations existing only for the protection of the hegemonic elite and their acolytes! Whatever unfortunate losses they’re going through is ENTIRELY the making of their useless political masters in Abuja! Don’t try to deflect blame mate!

How any fool can see the mess the Buhari/Tinubu gov’ts have made of securing lives and properties of Nigerians yet still blame those who want to protect themselves is a mystery! I know you’ve heard of the Uzo-Uwani and Nimbo attacks mounted in the south-east by Fulani herdsmen/terrorists/bandits! Where was your ‘gallant’ army and police when this was happening!? Can you mention any of the murderous thugs that your ‘capable’ Nigerian state have caught, tried, convicted and sentenced to death!? Of course you can’t because the murderers have all disappeared and gone back to the north or the military barracks in the south-east where they live and work as soldiers, police or DSS! Just a few weeks ago YET ANOTHER MASS SLAUGHTER HAPPENED IN THE SAME ENUGU STATE, yet we should listen to your idiotic self and not protect ourselves abi!?

Just this weekend, hundreds of innocents have been lost to mindless violence in the north! Probably, some of the terrorists could be from the stable of the released ‘repentant terrorists’ your idiotic Buhari/Tinubu gov’t enabled! Can you point us to threads in which you have spent an inordinate amount of time agonising over insecurity in the north and the ill-advised gov’t policy of releasing ‘repentant terrorists’!? I’d be interested in seeing such threads! Or should we assume the lives of one Igbo is more valuable than hundreds of others up north!?

A people fought to be rid of your hateful ass as a ‘compatriot’….you went to war, spilled blood and even gave up territory to Cameroon for the privilege to continue sharing the same country with them, yet you’re so deceitful and shameless to assert its those people that are ‘begging’ to be compatriots with YOU!? It’s funny how you want to lay all sorts of blames at the doorstep of Ndigbo, but it’s lost in you that, till date, Nigerians have been living in the structure and political-economy set up in the late 60s by the ‘ndi liberators’!

😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂...lol....
Do you know that you sound like a terrorist and a terror enabler??
Look at how you turned and twisted the activities of IPOB terrorists and their Ibo supremacist leader and still tried to make yourselves seem like victims!!

You may like to visit the below thread to see another crushing defeat for your terrorist leader in the courts.....
Kanu wanted to actually cash out from his terrorist activity.

https://www.nairaland.com/8141326/ipob-court-dismisses-nnamdi-kanus
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:36pm On Jul 01
confusedlady:

😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂...lol....
Do you know that you sound like a terrorist and a terror enabler??
Look at how you turned and twisted the activities of IPOB terrorists and their Ibo supremacist leader and still tried to make yourselves seem like victims!!

You may like to visit the below thread to see another crushing defeat for your terrorist leader in the courts.....
Kanu wanted to actually cash out from his terrorist activity.

https://www.nairaland.com/8141326/ipob-court-dismisses-nnamdi-kanus

Dude, have some shame and pride in your ethnic origins! How can someone who’s ready to mouth off in an instant about the perceived ‘ills’ of another persons ethnicity be so ashamed to tell the world where he’s from!? I mean, have you no shame!? Why do you struggle to tell the world where you’re from!? I don’t get it!

I’ve asked you previously to give us your own understanding of who a terrorist is, and true to type you pretended not to see the question! Ok, lemme give you my own understanding of who a terrorist is: a terrorist is someone who uses violence or the threat of violence to try and force the public or gov’t to give in to their demands! By their very nature as terrorists, they commit heinous crimes and take responsibility for their acts in their bid to cow and frighten the public or gov’t! It’s instructive to note that that terrorists own up to their acts of terror in order to send out the message that they mean business! Otherwise, what would be the point in committing the acts of terror in the first place….you get me!?

Now using the aforementioned definition as a template, can you tell us at least FOUR terrorist acts committed by IPOB/Kanu for which they have taken responsibility…..TWO terrorist acts before Buhari rushed to get them declared ‘terrorists’, and TWO terrorist acts after they were declared ‘terrorists’! Surely, this should be a doddle for you seeing how you’re so insistent that IPOB and Mazi Kanu are ‘terrorists’!

It’s quite pathetic and instructive seeing the kind of thing that gives you joy and a boner! And i can only chalk that down to your pharaohic/crabs-in-a-barrel mentality! I mean, we have a Nigeria that is going through the worst socio-economic and security challenges since the uncivil war, yet what gives you joy and a reason for living is that your courts have denied Mazi Kanu compensation! You’re cheering on and are prepared to abide by this ruling, yet feign ignorance and pretend not to know the same courts have declared Mazi Kanu a free man! When we talk of hypocrisy and having a two-faced duplicitous nature, no one comes close to una!
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by confusedlady(f): 3:05pm On Jul 01
LOVEALAIGBO:

Dude, have some shame and pride in your ethnic origins! How can someone who’s ready to mouth off in an instant about the perceived ‘ills’ of another persons ethnicity be so ashamed to tell the world where he’s from!? I mean, have you no shame!? Why do you struggle to tell the world where you’re from!? I don’t get it!

I’ve asked you previously to give us your own understanding of who a terrorist is, and true to type you pretended not to see the question! Ok, lemme give you my own understanding of who a terrorist is: a terrorist is someone who uses violence or the threat of violence to try and force the public or gov’t to give in to their demands! By their very nature as terrorists, they commit heinous crimes and take responsibility for their acts in their bid to cow and frighten the public or gov’t! It’s instructive to note that that terrorists own up to their acts of terror in order to send out the message that they mean business! Otherwise, what would be the point in committing the acts of terror in the first place….you get me!?

Now using the aforementioned definition as a template, can you tell us at least FOUR terrorist acts committed by IPOB/Kanu for which they have taken responsibility…..TWO terrorist acts before Buhari rushed to get them declared ‘terrorists’, and TWO terrorist acts after they were declared ‘terrorists’! Surely, this should be a doddle for you seeing how you’re so insistent that IPOB and Mazi Kanu are ‘terrorists’!

It’s quite pathetic and instructive seeing the kind of thing that gives you joy and a boner! And i can only chalk that down to your pharaohic/crabs-in-a-barrel mentality! I mean, we have a Nigeria that is going through the worst socio-economic and security challenges since the uncivil war, yet what gives you joy and a reason for living is that your courts have denied Mazi Kanu compensation! You’re cheering on and are prepared to abide by this ruling, yet feign ignorance and pretend not to know the same courts have declared Mazi Kanu a free man! When we talk of hypocrisy and having a two-faced duplicitous nature, no one comes close to una!

LOVEALAIGBO,
SEE BELOW.....😆 🤣 😂 I know it hurts you as a terrorism enabler and a terrorist......but Nnamdi Kanu is not leaving the dungeons where he is shackled soon.....lol

Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by LOVEALAIGBO: 5:10pm On Jul 01
confusedlady:

LOVEALAIGBO,
SEE BELOW.....😆 🤣 😂 I know it hurts you as a terrorism enabler and a terrorist......but Nnamdi Kanu is not leaving the dungeons where he is shackled soon.....lol

Keep on using words you either don’t know the meaning of or can’t defend when asked to! Mazi Kanu knew what he was getting himself involved in when he took up the task of freeing his people from the shackles and prison that is ‘one Nigeria’! A prison need i remind your crabass that you and your are also part of!? The only way i can fault him was him not appreciating enough how desperate you thieving, hegemonic lot are to try and preserve your ATM and the lengths you’re prepared to go to do this! This was why he let his guard down and gave you pathetic imbeciles the window of opportunity you were looking for to get your hands on him and stop him from leaking all your plans and secrets to daft and naive Nigerians! Mazi Kanu predicted the present moves being made at ethnic-cleansing in the north; he equally predicted that Tinubu was going to take over from Buhari as per their arrangement and the belief that Nigeria belongs to them!

It’s quite instructive to note you lot aren’t even half as concerned about the ekpa dolt as you are with Mazi Kanu! Could this be because ekpa is your agent…..a 5th columnist planted to try and ‘factionalise’ IPOB and ‘prove’ to observers that IPOB is a ‘terrorist’ organisation!? How come you hardly ever mention the bastard!?

The problem with you and your hateful ilk is that you spend time obsessing over things that you think threaten your hegemonic control of Nigeria, while the country itself is sliding further and further into the abyss of dysfunctionality, socio-economic dislocation, disunity and insecurity! So long as your dumbass thinks you have Mazi Kanu held and prevented from speaking, then all is well in your world abi!? Maybe you lot need to learn from Emperor Nero who fiddled with his harp while Rome burned!
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by confusedlady(f): 6:31pm On Jul 01
LOVEALAIGBO:

Keep on using words you either don’t know the meaning of or can’t defend when asked to! Mazi Kanu knew what he was getting himself involved in when he took up the task of freeing his people from the shackles and prison that is ‘one Nigeria’! A prison need i remind your crabass that you and your are also part of!? The only way i can fault him was him not appreciating enough how desperate you thieving, hegemonic lot are to try and preserve your ATM and the lengths you’re prepared to go to do this! This was why he let his guard down and gave you pathetic imbeciles the window of opportunity you were looking for to get your hands on him and stop him from leaking all your plans and secrets to daft and naive Nigerians! Mazi Kanu predicted the present moves being made at ethnic-cleansing in the north; he equally predicted that Tinubu was going to take over from Buhari as per their arrangement and the belief that Nigeria belongs to them!

It’s quite instructive to note you lot aren’t even half as concerned about the ekpa dolt as you are with Mazi Kanu! Could this be because ekpa is your agent…..a 5th columnist planted to try and ‘factionalise’ IPOB and ‘prove’ to observers that IPOB is a ‘terrorist’ organisation!? How come you hardly ever mention the bastard!?

The problem with you and your hateful ilk is that you spend time obsessing over things that you think threaten your hegemonic control of Nigeria, while the country itself is sliding further and further into the abyss of dysfunctionality, socio-economic dislocation, disunity and insecurity! So long as your dumbass thinks you have Mazi Kanu held and prevented from speaking, then all is well in your world abi!? Maybe you lot need to learn from Emperor Nero who fiddled with his harp while Rome burned!

😆 🤣 Lol.......
You should worry more about your terrorist god Kanu.....in fact looking at Kanu he does not come across as being intelligent or cerebral. All he does on his radio podcasts is rant and rave at his demented followers like a mad man. Issuing threats and issuing instructions to his goons to go out and kill security agents and steal their weapons while he travels all over the world collecting money from gullible Ibos like you and living large.
He grew overconfident and careless when he visited Kenya where he was picked like a rat and bundled down to Abuja where he has been locked and manacled ever since in the DSS gulag like the crazed terrorist he is.

His acolyte Simon Ekpa has been holding forte in his stead,carrying out the business of terrorism while fleecing gullible Ibos like you. I recently viewed a video where he was instructing his followers to purchase their Biafra identity cards and passports.....😆 lol...
By the way his cup will soon be full and the security agencies will grab him like a rat and send him to join his master in the DSS Gulag....it is only a matter of time.......Simon Ekpa has been ordering his mindless minions to kill security agents as well as poor innocent Ibos in the name of Monday sit at home.....when he is arrested now it is gullible people like you that will be pleading with the Federal government to release him..............Just be assured Kanu will face the long arm of the law and so will Ekpa. They must answer for their treason, terrorism and crimes against their own people!
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by LOVEALAIGBO: 8:27pm On Jul 01
confusedlady:

😆 🤣 Lol.......
You should worry more about your terrorist god Kanu.....in fact looking at Kanu he does not come across as being intelligent or cerebral. All he does on his radio podcasts is rant and rave at his demented followers like a mad man. Issuing threats and issuing instructions to his goons to go out and kill security agents and steal their weapons while he travels all over the world collecting money from gullible Ibos like you and living large.
He grew overconfident and careless when he visited Kenya where he was picked like a rat and bundled down to Abuja where he has been locked and manacled ever since in the DSS gulag like the crazed terrorist he is.

His acolyte Simon Ekpa has been holding forte in his stead,carrying out the business of terrorism while fleecing gullible Ibos like you. I recently viewed a video where he was instructing his followers to purchase their Biafra identity cards and passports.....😆 lol...
By the way his cup will soon be full and the security agencies will grab him like a rat and send him to join his master in the DSS Gulag....it is only a matter of time.......Simon Ekpa has been ordering his mindless minions to kill security agents as well as poor innocent Ibos in the name of Monday sit at home.....when he is arrested now it is gullible people like you that will be pleading with the Federal government to release him..............Just be assured Kanu will face the long arm of the law and so will Ekpa. They must answer for their treason, terrorism and crimes against their own people!

You never disappoint! Yet more inane drivel, conjecture and unsubstantiated claptrap! Can see you at least made some feeble attempt to address the issue of the ekpa scoundrel i raised! However, you’re yet to give any instances when the Mazi Kanu and IPOB you idiotically call ‘terrorists’ were conclusively linked to any terrorist acts which they came out to take responsibility for! After all, that’s the modus-operandi of terrorists innit!? Dude, so far all you can provide as ‘smoking gun’ is Mazi Kanu making a broadcast and advising his followers to fight back against the state sanctioned murders by Buharis’ murderous goons in uniform! Surely you can do better!

If you’re looking for who is majorly responsible for how Nigeria ended up being a killing field and the poverty capital of the world, look no further than the man in the mirror! The social malaise Nigeria has been facing and why it hasn’t made any headway in economic development or cohesion as a country is primarily because of bigoted dolts like you! You ‘defeated’ the Igbo/Biafrans in 1970 and went on to enthrone/sustain a unitary structure and political-economy which you selfishly fashioned to primarily serve the political and economic interests of the ‘ndi liberators’! Your actions and position ever since on any topical national issue is viewed through the ethno-religious prism of how it first serves your personal, ethnic, religious and regional interests before you even begin to think of a fair and pan-Nigerian approach! Your diversionary attempts at trying to blame Ndigbo for where Nigeria has found itself today would have been comical had it not been so tragic!

Dude, the ekpa scoundrel is part of una plan to try and ‘factionalise’ IPOB and make it appear they have other ‘leaders’ besides Mazi Kanu! This is one of the reasons the evil duo of Buhari and Tinubu are still holding him against a court ruling that freed him of all charges! It’s clear you lot fear Mazi Kanu and IPOB even more than the terrorist scum that have been slaughtering innocents in industrial numbers in the north the recent days! You fear Mazi Kanu and IPOB even more than the bandits and kidnappers that have been causing misery all over the country….bandits and kidnappers that you know their hideouts but couldn’t be arsed to confront because they’re not Igbo! You may not have realised it yet, but your hatred for the Igbo and your feelings of ‘superiority’ over them are the very things holding you and your country down! Free yourselves from hatred, political chicanery and unmerited feelings of superiority over a people that want nothing to do with you, and maybe you can begin to bequeath a progressive and peaceful country for your children to inherit!
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by confusedlady(f): 9:05pm On Jul 01
LOVEALAIGBO:

You never disappoint! Yet more inane drivel, conjecture and unsubstantiated claptrap! Can see you at least made some feeble attempt to address the issue of the ekpa scoundrel i raised! However, you’re yet to give any instances when the Mazi Kanu and IPOB you idiotically call ‘terrorists’ were conclusively linked to any terrorist acts which they came out to take responsibility for! After all, that’s the modus-operandi of terrorists innit!? Dude, so far all you can provide as ‘smoking gun’ is Mazi Kanu making a broadcast and advising his followers to fight back against the state sanctioned murders by Buharis’ murderous goons in uniform! Surely you can do better!

If you’re looking for who is majorly responsible for how Nigeria ended up being a killing field and the poverty capital of the world, look no further than the man in the mirror! The social malaise Nigeria has been facing and why it hasn’t made any headway in economic development or cohesion as a country is primarily because of bigoted dolts like you! You ‘defeated’ the Igbo/Biafrans in 1970 and went on to enthrone/sustain a unitary structure and political-economy which you selfishly fashioned to primarily serve the political and economic interests of the ‘ndi liberators’! Your actions and position ever since on any topical national issue is viewed through the ethno-religious prism of how it first serves your personal, ethnic, religious and regional interests before you even begin to think of a fair and pan-Nigerian approach! Your diversionary attempts at trying to blame Ndigbo for where Nigeria has found itself today would have been comical had it not been so tragic!

Dude, the ekpa scoundrel is part of una plan to try and ‘factionalise’ IPOB and make it appear they have other ‘leaders’ besides Mazi Kanu! This is one of the reasons the evil duo of Buhari and Tinubu are still holding him against a court ruling that freed him of all charges! It’s clear you lot fear Mazi Kanu and IPOB even more than the terrorist scum that have been slaughtering innocents in industrial numbers in the north the recent days! You fear Mazi Kanu and IPOB even more than the bandits and kidnappers that have been causing misery all over the country….bandits and kidnappers that you know their hideouts but couldn’t be arsed to confront because they’re not Igbo! You may not have realised it yet, but your hatred for the Igbo and your feelings of ‘superiority’ over them are the very things holding you and your country down! Free yourselves from hatred, political chicanery and unmerited feelings of superiority over a people that want nothing to do with you, and maybe you can begin to bequeath a progressive and peaceful country for your children to inherit!

The propensity of the Ibo to turn black to white through lies,falsehood and propaganda and end up playing the victim is unrivalled in this country and I can see so many lies in this your write up....😆 lol.....

The person who opposed the insertion of a secession clause in the independence constitution was an Ibo-Nnamdi Azikiwe.

The person who dismantled the regional government and introduced unitary government was an Ibo -General Ironsi.

The first coup that disorganised the peace of the country in January 1966 was perpetrated by which tribe?- Again Ibo.

The civil war was championed by which tribe? - The Ibo and their egotistical maniac Ojukwu who plunged the country into an avoidable civil war for thirty months and then abandoned his people like a cowardly dog and fled to Ivory Coast where he used all the money he stole from Biafra to frolick with women of easy virtue.....

All the problems of Nigeria can be traced to just one tribe like a sore thumb yet they continue to claim that they are victims......
My last response to you.....
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:11am On Jul 02
confusedlady:

The propensity of the Ibo to turn black to white through lies,falsehood and propaganda and end up playing the victim is unrivalled in this country and I can see so many lies in this your write up....😆 lol.....

The person who opposed the insertion of a secession clause in the independence constitution was an Ibo-Nnamdi Azikiwe.

The person who dismantled the regional government and introduced unitary government was an Ibo -General Ironsi.

The first coup that disorganised the peace of the country in January 1966 was perpetrated by which tribe?- Again Ibo.

The civil war was championed by which tribe? - The Ibo and their egotistical maniac Ojukwu who plunged the country into an avoidable civil war for thirty months and then abandoned his people like a cowardly dog and fled to Ivory Coast where he used all the money he stole from Biafra to frolick with women of easy virtue.....

All the problems of Nigeria can be traced to just one tribe like a sore thumb yet they continue to claim that they are victims......
My last response to you.....

It should be clear to observers by now why you sneakily avoid discussing the issues and would rather engage in juvenile ethnic bashing and ad-hominem attacks! You have nothing to say, and this becomes evident when you make an attempt at trying to sound smart!

*Assuming, without conceding, that Zik opposed the inclusion of secession clause in the constitution as you revisionist lot claim Awo suggested, then can you tell us how the wishes of one man....1/3 of the regions managed to arm-twist the othe two....2/3 to agree to said non-inclusion!? More importantly.....are we still operating the constitution in question? If your answer is 'niet', then why are we discussing in 2024 what was or wasn't contained in the constitution of 1960 when it has no legal basis in the Nigeria of today!? If you insist on the relevance today of a secession clause which wasn't even in the 1960 constitution, then how about we also insist on the revenue sharing formula WHICH WAS IN THE CONSTITUTION as well as insist on the true federal character of said constitution!? Don't you find it ironic that you keep banging on about secession clause yet today you're ready to commit murder and evil just so you ensure no part of Nigeria detaches from your hateful ass!? You see the hypocrisy in your position that we alwyas talk about!?

Awo who you say wanted the secession clause included in the constitution....when he had the chance to see to the removal of his people from the 'mere geographical expression' did he seize the opportunity or did he team up and play 2nd fiddle to retrogressive, vengeful and medieval-minded animals just to ensure Nigeria continued to exist!? Remember he said that if the Eastern region was allowed to leave that the Western region would leave also....meaning he knew he had the following and power to see his people and region are removed from Nigeria! I'll leave you to give a name to the actions and inactions of Awo on the matter!

*By the very nature of a military regime, it has to have its command and control at one central command post, and a federal structure in which the regions have autonomy in certain aspects was antithetical to this. Playing the devils advocate....this was why the unitary decree was required! Now how Ironsi went about doing this is what one can question and critique, but as to if the decree was needed in a military regime....there's no question about that!

More importantly though, the unitary decree DID NOT TOUCH THE SHARING FORMULA WHICH WAS 50-50 AT THE TIME (i stand to be corrected on the sharing formula though), and only unified administrative control so the military administrators of the regions were answerable to Dodan Barracks! If you have evidence to the contrary of what i stated, feel free to share with us! It was Gowon who later came and balkanised the three regions into twelve states!

In any event, what exactky was it that Ironsi did, which you lot have a problem with, that couldn't be undone when he was murdered and the Fulani hegemony was fully enthroned over Nigeria....with the help of Awo!? 58 years later, you're still whinning over what you claim Ironsi did when those who took over power from him had equal if not more powers to undo whatever it was he did that you're still moaning about till today! Yet another example of hypocrisy and deceit!

*The ill-advised coup was a military affair carried out by idealistic soldiers for whatever reason! If, as you think, the coup was a plot by Ndigbo to 'murder other regions leaders and control the entire country', then can you tell us how this decsion was arrived at by Ndigbo and how we communicated same to Nzeogwu et-al!? I mean....was there a referendum held in which majority of Ndigbo agreed for this to happen!?

*It's lost on you the irony that what happened to Ndigbo (which you either gloss over or refuse to acknowledge) in 1966 is happening to the ENTIRE COUNTRY today! The same people who championed or ignored the pogrom aginst Ndigbo which lasted for weeks if not months, and which saw to the mass slaughter of TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, BABIES AND UNBORN FOETUSES.....the same people who stood by and allowed this to happen are today experiencing what Ndigbo experienced in 1966! Some may call it poetic justice, while others may call it retributive justice....but all na justice!

It's a bit rich...someone who is too scared or ashamed to mention his ethnicity having the temerity to posit that all Nigerias' problems can be traced to Ndigbo!? Need i remind you that Ndigbo last held central power in 1966, and that it's you lot that have held sway, for the most part, ever since!?
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by confusedlady(f): 6:12am On Jul 02
LOVEALAIGBO:

It should be clear to observers by now why you sneakily avoid discussing the issues and would rather engage in juvenile ethnic bashing and ad-hominem attacks! You have nothing to say, and this becomes evident when you make an attempt at trying to sound smart!

*Assuming, without conceding, that Zik opposed the inclusion of secession clause in the constitution as you revisionist lot claim Awo suggested, then can you tell us how the wishes of one man....1/3 of the regions managed to arm-twist the othe two....2/3 to agree to said non-inclusion!? More importantly.....are we still operating the constitution in question? If your answer is 'niet', then why are we discussing in 2024 what was or wasn't contained in the constitution of 1960 when it has no legal basis in the Nigeria of today!? If you insist on the relevance today of a secession clause which wasn't even in the 1960 constitution, then how about we also insist on the revenue sharing formula WHICH WAS IN THE CONSTITUTION as well as insist on the true federal character of said constitution!? Don't you find it ironic that you keep banging on about secession clause yet today you're ready to commit murder and evil just so you ensure no part of Nigeria detaches from your hateful ass!? You see the hypocrisy in your position that we alwyas talk about!?

Awo who you say wanted the secession clause included in the constitution....when he had the chance to see to the removal of his people from the 'mere geographical expression' did he seize the opportunity or did he team up and play 2nd fiddle to retrogressive, vengeful and medieval-minded animals just to ensure Nigeria continued to exist!? Remember he said that if the Eastern region was allowed to leave that the Western region would leave also....meaning he knew he had the following and power to see his people and region are removed from Nigeria! I'll leave you to give a name to the actions and inactions of Awo on the matter!

*By the very nature of a military regime, it has to have its command and control at one central command post, and a federal structure in which the regions have autonomy in certain aspects was antithetical to this. Playing the devils advocate....this was why the unitary decree was required! Now how Ironsi went about doing this is what one can question and critique, but as to if the decree was needed in a military regime....there's no question about that!

More importantly though, the unitary decree DID NOT TOUCH THE SHARING FORMULA WHICH WAS 50-50 AT THE TIME (i stand to be corrected on the sharing formula though), and only unified administrative control so the military administrators of the regions were answerable to Dodan Barracks! If you have evidence to the contrary of what i stated, feel free to share with us! It was Gowon who later came and balkanised the three regions into twelve states!

In any event, what exactky was it that Ironsi did, which you lot have a problem with, that couldn't be undone when he was murdered and the Fulani hegemony was fully enthroned over Nigeria....with the help of Awo!? 58 years later, you're still whinning over what you claim Ironsi did when those who took over power from him had equal if not more powers to undo whatever it was he did that you're still moaning about till today! Yet another example of hypocrisy and deceit!

*The ill-advised coup was a military affair carried out by idealistic soldiers for whatever reason! If, as you think, the coup was a plot by Ndigbo to 'murder other regions leaders and control the entire country', then can you tell us how this decsion was arrived at by Ndigbo and how we communicated same to Nzeogwu et-al!? I mean....was there a referendum held in which majority of Ndigbo agreed for this to happen!?

[b]*It's lost on you the irony that what happened to Ndigbo (which you either gloss over or refuse to acknowledge) in 1966 is happening to the ENTIRE COUNTRY today! The same people who championed or ignored the pogrom aginst Ndigbo which lasted for weeks if not months, and which saw to the mass slaughter of TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, BABIES AND UNBORN FOETUSES.....the same people who stood by and allowed this to happen are today experiencing what Ndigbo experienced in 1966! [/b]Some may call it poetic justice, while others may call it retributive justice....but all na justice!

It's a bit rich...someone who is too scared or ashamed to mention his ethnicity having the temerity to posit that all Nigerias' problems can be traced to Ndigbo!? Need i remind you that Ndigbo last held central power in 1966, and that it's you lot that have held sway, for the most part, ever since!?

The base mode of Ibo is to tell lies...deciet,falsehood, deception and propaganda is inbuilt in every Ibo from youth....it is in your DNA.....
The Ibo have always employed this dangerous weapon throughout the history of Nigeria's existence since 1914,until the present day. The ultimate aim of the use of this weapon is total domination of all tribes in the country while at the same time playing the victim.
In order to explain the essence of the Nigeria/Biafra civil war of 1967 which the Ibo have cleverly blamed consistently on the program of 1966 in the North of Nigeria. The Ibos consistently claim they were massacred in the North and fled to the East with only the shirts on their backs. The Ibo have consistently pushed this propaganda to justify Odumegwu Ojukwu declaring Biafra in 1967. I am not saying there were no scattered killings in the North in 1966,but to lie that this was the ultimate reason for the war,that is a FALSEHOOD AND LIE from the pit of hell.....
I put it to you LOVEALAIGBO, that THERE WERE KILLINGS IN THE NORTH AND THERE WERE EQUALLY MASS KILLINGS OF HAUSA/FULANI PEOPLE IN THE EAST!
The Ibos are always silent on the mass killings and genocide carried out on the Hausa/Fulani who had lived in Eastern Nigeria since the 1800's. In fact these Hausa Fulani people spoke Ibo better than they spoke Hausa. These Hausa/Fulani people lived enmass in Eastern Nigeria pre 1966/67 and they all regarded Eastern Nigeria as their home. In 1966 you Ibos attacked these people, killed them enmass and appropriated their land and property.
However because of Ibo propaganda we don't hear of this in history books because of the nature of a typical Hausa/Fulani man to accept whatever happens to him as the will of God and secondly because the survivors of the killings in the East were not lettered and as such had no intelligentsia to write their stories for them.
I would like you to watch and listen to the below video and be the judge yourself. Here is a testimony of one of the survivor's of the Ibo barbaric acts in 1966. This guy who at the time of these events was a minor was hid away from the killing hoardes of Ibo by his father's tenant. The fact that his father had a tenant is proof that this person was well settled in the East of Nigeria as a landlord at that material time.
Please watch---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdU7WWFNT0?si=vWss44J0yLxzJs-U

1 Like

Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:11pm On Jul 02
confusedlady:

The base mode of Ibo is to tell lies...deciet,falsehood, deception and propaganda is inbuilt in every Ibo from youth....it is in your DNA.....
The Ibo have always employed this dangerous weapon throughout the history of Nigeria's existence since 1914,until the present day. The ultimate aim of the use of this weapon is total domination of all tribes in the country while at the same time playing the victim.
In order to explain the essence of the Nigeria/Biafra civil war of 1967 which the Ibo have cleverly blamed consistently on the program of 1966 in the North of Nigeria. The Ibos consistently claim they were massacred in the North and fled to the East with only the shirts on their backs. The Ibo have consistently pushed this propaganda to justify Odumegwu Ojukwu declaring Biafra in 1967. I am not saying there were no scattered killings in the North in 1966,but to lie that this was the ultimate reason for the war,that is a FALSEHOOD AND LIE from the pit of hell.....
I put it to you LOVEALAIGBO, that THERE WERE KILLINGS IN THE NORTH AND THERE WERE EQUALLY MASS KILLINGS OF HAUSA/FULANI PEOPLE IN THE EAST!
The Ibos are always silent on the mass killings and genocide carried out on the Hausa/Fulani who had lived in Eastern Nigeria since the 1800's. In fact these Hausa Fulani people spoke Ibo better than they spoke Hausa. These Hausa/Fulani people lived enmass in Eastern Nigeria pre 1966/67 and they all regarded Eastern Nigeria as their home. In 1966 you Ibos attacked these people, killed them enmass and appropriated their land and property.
However because of Ibo propaganda we don't hear of this in history books because of the nature of a typical Hausa/Fulani man to accept whatever happens to him as the will of God and secondly because the survivors of the killings in the East were not lettered and as such had no intelligentsia to write their stories for them.
I would like you to watch and listen to the below video and be the judge yourself. Here is a testimony of one of the survivor's of the Ibo barbaric acts in 1966. This guy who at the time of these events was a minor was hid away from the killing hoardes of Ibo by his father's tenant. The fact that his father had a tenant is proof that this person was well settled in the East of Nigeria as a landlord at that material time.
Please watch---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdU7WWFNT0?si=vWss44J0yLxzJs-U

There he goes again….sitting on his high horse atop a unmerited moral high ground and apportioning blame on Ndigbo with self-righteous indignation! According to this fool, Ndigbo are Nigerias’ problem yet we see him do nothing to try and separate his ‘perfect’ people from us! And the strange thing is that IPOB/referendum/secession…..channels through which he can get his wish actualised, he hates and fears like nothing else!

Dude, till tomorrow all you can do is waffle and make outlandish conjectures with no proof or basis in reality! A character like you, who is still scared to tell us his ethnicity, has the temerity to try and accuse Ndigbo of wanting to ‘dominate totally all tribes in the country’, yet you still haven’t told us how we intended to do this! The Nzeogwu coup, which i’m sure is the only straw you’re clutching on to….you’re yet to tell us how, when or where Ndigbo elected to send Nzeogwu et-al to go and carry out the ilk-advised venture! How does it make sense to your dumbass that a region that was blessed in hydrocarbons of which they were remitting around 50% to the federation account…a region that was adjudged at the time to be one of the fastest developing regions in the world, would want to ’plan a coup to dominate all tribes in Nigeria and instruct Ironsi to enact a unification decree which subsequent coupists used to take control of regional resources and drag everyone down to their primitive level’!? Just how TF does this make any sense to your bigoted and evil ass!? The irony is that the same scum accusing Ndigbo of wanting to ‘dominate all tribes in Nigeria’ are the ones who have actually been doing this for the most part since the late 60s! This was why i consistently asked for your own ethnicity, so we can see if you’ve removed the log from your own eye before attempting to remove the spec from the eye of Ndigbo!

Dude, unlike you i say things as they are….even if it may be against Ndigbo! I don’t lie and engage in revisionism just to give a outlet for bigotry or because i want to win a argument on nairaland! This is the difference between you and i! You have started again analysing issues out of the wider context in which they occurred! YES NORTHERNERS WERE ATTACKED IN THE EASTERN REGION IN 1966! THE CONTEXT IN WHICH THIS HAPPENED WAS THAT EASTERNERS WATCHED AS TRAINLOADS OF DEAD BODIES (DEAD BODIES OF IGBO AND OTHER ETHNICITIES FROM THE REGION) ARRIVED BACK HOME AND THIS WAS GOING ON FOR WEEKS WITH THE USELESS GOWON ADMIN’ EITHER UNWILLING OR UNABLE TO STOP IT! THIS WAS WHEN NORTHERNERS STARTED TO GET ATTACKED IN THE EASTERN REGION! I RECALL A SIMILAR ATTACK ON NORTHERNERS ALSO HAPPENED IN ONITSHA AND ABA DURING THIS PRESENT REPUBLIC (can’t remember which gov’t it was….Yar’Adua, GEJ or Buhari) WHEN THERE WAS RETALIATION FOR NDIGBO MURDERED IN THE NORTH! YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DEMAND OF NDIGBO MORAL STANDARDS AND LEVELS OF TOLERANCE AND FORGIVENESS WHICH YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO EXTEND TO OTHERS! OR YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST KEEP ON SLAUGHTERING PEOPLE WITHOUT THEIR LIVED ONES LOOKING FOR YOUR OWN KINSFOLK IN THEIR REGION TO EXACT REVENGE ON!?

Fact of the matter is Ndigbo are the nicest people anyone could hope to live with! We have a sense of justice and fairness that equates with any other ethnicity in Nigeria you could want to use as an example! Admittedly, being a part of ‘one Nigeria’ from 1970 to date has corroded a lot of these values just as anyone from any other ethnicity would admit if they’re being honest with themselves! I know northerners had a thriving community in the Eastern Region pre uncivil war…especially in places like Onitsha and Aba, and they were welcomed with open arms! You know the first Mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man voted in mainly by Igbos’!? Till this day, this is something most of us Igbo are proud of as it shows us to be a liberal, welcoming and fair-minded people! Nigeria was well on its way to becoming a world leader and economic powerhouse, but envy, tribalism, xenophobia, and ethno-religious supremacy battles (a lot of traits which i see in you today) ruined things and brought us down to where we are today!
Re: Otti Visits Families Of Slain Policemen, Says Attacks Must Stop by confusedlady(f): 2:01pm On Jul 02
LOVEALAIGBO:

There he goes again….sitting on his high horse atop a unmerited moral high ground and apportioning blame on Ndigbo with self-righteous indignation! According to this fool, Ndigbo are Nigerias’ problem yet we see him do nothing to try and separate his ‘perfect’ people from us! And the strange thing is that IPOB/referendum/secession…..channels through which he can get his wish actualised, he hates and fears like nothing else!

Dude, till tomorrow all you can do is waffle and make outlandish conjectures with no proof or basis in reality! A character like you, who is still scared to tell us his ethnicity, has the temerity to try and accuse Ndigbo of wanting to ‘dominate totally all tribes in the country’, yet you still haven’t told us how we intended to do this! The Nzeogwu coup, which i’m sure is the only straw you’re clutching on to….you’re yet to tell us how, when or where Ndigbo elected to send Nzeogwu et-al to go and carry out the ilk-advised venture! How does it make sense to your dumbass that a region that was blessed in hydrocarbons of which they were remitting around 50% to the federation account…a region that was adjudged at the time to be one of the fastest developing regions in the world, would want to ’plan a coup to dominate all tribes in Nigeria and instruct Ironsi to enact a unification decree which subsequent coupists used to take control of regional resources and drag everyone down to their primitive level’!? Just how TF does this make any sense to your bigoted and evil ass!? The irony is that the same scum accusing Ndigbo of wanting to ‘dominate all tribes in Nigeria’ are the ones who have actually been doing this for the most part since the late 60s! This was why i consistently asked for your own ethnicity, so we can see if you’ve removed the log from your own eye before attempting to remove the spec from the eye of Ndigbo!

Dude, unlike you i say things as they are….even if it may be against Ndigbo! I don’t lie and engage in revisionism just to give a outlet for bigotry or because i want to win a argument on nairaland! This is the difference between you and i! You have started again analysing issues out of the wider context in which they occurred! YES NORTHERNERS WERE ATTACKED IN THE EASTERN REGION IN 1966! THE CONTEXT IN WHICH THIS HAPPENED WAS THAT EASTERNERS WATCHED AS TRAINLOADS OF DEAD BODIES (DEAD BODIES OF IGBO AND OTHER ETHNICITIES FROM THE REGION) ARRIVED BACK HOME AND THIS WAS GOING ON FOR WEEKS WITH THE USELESS GOWON ADMIN’ EITHER UNWILLING OR UNABLE TO STOP IT! THIS WAS WHEN NORTHERNERS STARTED TO GET ATTACKED IN THE EASTERN REGION! I RECALL A SIMILAR ATTACK ON NORTHERNERS ALSO HAPPENED IN ONITSHA AND ABA DURING THIS PRESENT REPUBLIC (can’t remember which gov’t it was….Yar’Adua, GEJ or Buhari) WHEN THERE WAS RETALIATION FOR NDIGBO MURDERED IN THE NORTH! YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DEMAND OF NDIGBO MORAL STANDARDS AND LEVELS OF TOLERANCE AND FORGIVENESS WHICH YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO EXTEND TO OTHERS! OR YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST KEEP ON SLAUGHTERING PEOPLE WITHOUT THEIR LIVED ONES LOOKING FOR YOUR OWN KINSFOLK IN THEIR REGION TO EXACT REVENGE ON!?

Fact of the matter is Ndigbo are the nicest people anyone could hope to live with! We have a sense of justice and fairness that equates with any other ethnicity in Nigeria you could want to use as an example! Admittedly, being a part of ‘one Nigeria’ from 1970 to date has corroded a lot of these values just as anyone from any other ethnicity would admit if they’re being honest with themselves! I know northerners had a thriving community in the Eastern Region pre uncivil war…especially in places like Onitsha and Aba, and they were welcomed with open arms! You know the first Mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man voted in mainly by Igbos’!? Till this day, this is something most of us Igbo are proud of as it shows us to be a liberal, welcoming and fair-minded people! Nigeria was well on its way to becoming a world leader and economic powerhouse, but envy, tribalism, xenophobia, and ethno-religious supremacy battles (a lot of traits which i see in you today) ruined things and brought us down to where we are today!

I am glad you agree that there were mutual horrible killings in both Northern and Eastern Nigeria prior to the civil war but your Ibo brothers have consistently lied that the killings were one sided and that only Ibos in the North were killed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Herbalists Arrested For Fraud In Enugu State (photos) / Police Officers Beat Okada Rider Mercilessly Over N20 Bribe / Baby Dumped At A Refuse Site In Port-Harcourt Dies. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 268
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.