Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,298 members, 7,894,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos (41903 Views)

Best Football Stadium In Morocco / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by obaidan: 2:50pm On Jun 30
Bitterness and tribalism will kill a lot of you. He should not build in Lagos, he should build in Ebonyi, Someone that is on the journey to having an academy that will start selling players to europe and start making big bucks.....this is the start of the big journey, but tribalism will not let u see the bigger picture. He needs his investment where there is visibility. He needs scouts that will come and watch his talents close enough to what Lagos has to offer foreigners. I get the anger and bile in of a lot of you, but you have to understand as far as Nigeria is concerned, you cannot hate on Lagos and not appear like an idiot. Better take advantage of the state instead of hating. Numerous igbo men flourishing in Lagos, many more will still flourish...
U wey dun worth 20million today be hating and dont position urself to take advantage of Lagos, no worry ur fellow igbo man wey no get 1penny today will position himself to take advantage of Lagos and e go pass u in 3years. Bitterness will only kill you.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Mccullum: 2:50pm On Jun 30
Nice one, may God bless him in multiple folds.
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by kettykin: 2:54pm On Jun 30
Still wondering why idiots did not reject it and stop him from building the stadium but if this same man was to contest a political post or seek to make his choice, the direct descendants of Satan will over drag him
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Chetas81(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30
The one who lost one of his fingers, refuse to develop others
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by kettykin: 2:56pm On Jun 30
Wahabfuture:
When sad wasste come for him nobody should involve Igbos, investing in that region is a high risk

Even the multinationals are going
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by ufotunang: 2:57pm On Jun 30
It's better would had establish a company which would had created jobs for the youths in your area or hometown ...direct and indirect jobs...and also boost the economy of Lagos .
Lagos has many stadia..in which some are not in use ..lieing idle and deteriorating
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by franchasofficia: 2:58pm On Jun 30
The hate for Igbos is borne out of envy, and fear that Igbos will outshine them if given an equal opportunity in Nigeria.

May God bless the Igbo race forever cool
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Mryacks: 2:59pm On Jun 30
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDp5cLd4Pu0?si=4IACN9DKupJpsS8H

https://punchng.com/video-patoranking-builds-mini-football-stadium-in-lagos/

Fantastic... I personally always wanted to do this. With a small sports bar in the same vicinity...I tap into this by God's grace!

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by obaidan: 3:00pm On Jun 30
ufotunang:
It's better would had establish a company which would had created jobs for the youths in your area or hometown ...direct and indirect jobs...and also boost the economy of Lagos .
Lagos has many stadia..in which some are not in use ..lieing idle and deteriorating
Dont worry when he starts selling talents to clubs in europe, he will have enough to create jobs for more people. People need to put a money spinning machinery in place before they can start this sort of charity u guys talk about.....its not like they have enough wealth right now that can not finish

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Chikel20000(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30
Felabrity:
Imagine mini stadiums like this in every major LGAs in Nigeria
I am telling u bro.....Nigeria go be soccer great

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by chopnaira: 3:05pm On Jun 30
Wahabfuture:
When sad wasste come for him nobody should involve Igbos, investing in that region is a high risk
Nobody is coming for him. He is not IPOB like GRV.

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30
This is what we need for our youths, the useless government only thinks about themselves, if government can organize street matches, local government games or hold secondary school matches and the players are paid , youth will face it and dump fraud and Yahoo.
Organize surulere vs mushin or iyana ipaja vs ikorodu soccer etc
Lagos or Nigeria go sweet
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30
Omo if money don dey, I dey go back to my hood where I grow up go do something for there as well.
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by chopnaira: 3:08pm On Jun 30
lexy2014:

Why were they warned not to come out during 2023 Lagos gubernatorial election?

What did they do wrong?
They wanted to vote an IPOB supporter and tribalist as governor.

4 Likes

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by chopnaira: 3:11pm On Jun 30
Alliswell248:

Show us where he made a derogatory statement about the Yorubas, unlike your ilks....all because u lost an election.

Expect more shock in 2027.
Thank you.
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Smartcitizen: 3:13pm On Jun 30
SonofLagos:
😂😂 you are a conquered slave, soon well turn your 5plot of cursed land to a dumbsite, after all its a barren and deserted land only fit for burying the dead😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Conquered slave that beat you hands down in LAGOS and you resolve to fighting and disgracing yourselves? It's just a matter of time Lagos will be like Ilorin.

I just wish you can put your cowardice away and get back Ilorin that was taken from you years ago and also try to average your three Obas death.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Segzy19: 3:13pm On Jun 30
Eyah! He would have loved to do that for his community in Ebonyi but he cannot do it because that place is not safe. You see, they still do Monday sit-at-home, cannibalism etc in that region.

Even Obi cubana, cubana chief priest and lot of them will rather invest in Lagos and southwest...

Anyway, thanks to Patoranking....
He has done well

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by chopnaira: 3:13pm On Jun 30
kedeojo:
Keep quiet, when he came to Lagos as a rat poison seller do you know him. For someone to do this, shows he might have been supported in that hood back in the days. Ebonyi's are liberal people and that is why you other igbos don't like them. They live honest life and believe in Nigeria. Go and mark it down, that an Ebonyi man will either get president or vice than others Igbo. I knew many in Benin then, they are totally different and honest about their businesses. No pride and God will definitely elevate on of them to national height by his grace. They condemned ipob activities very well. The hatred for David umahi till date you other igbos his because of his stance against those modafuckers. Ebonyi's is the most peaceful state in east now because they don't support ipob madness.
You are right. The other ibos do not like the ebonyis and even call them the slur word "abekeleke".

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by TapGenic: 3:21pm On Jun 30
Patoranking is a BIG NAME
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by SonofLagos: 3:22pm On Jun 30
Smartcitizen:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Conquered slave that beat you hands down in LAGOS and you resolve to fighting and disgracing yourselves? It's just a matter of time Lagos will be like Ilorin.

I just wish you can put your cowardice away and get back Ilorin that was taken from you years ago and also try to average your three Obas death.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂delusion pro max…..pls beat in what exactly? The same slave wey him master Dey beat with koboko for head, we Dey make ur papa cry and wail victimisatoon😂😂 Abi no be your papa mc oluomo boys show shege banza….dem born your papa well make you come out when your master say make u no come out for Oro festival😂😂 you wey your papa still Dey hide under bed every Monday because of some miscreant😂😂nwanne abeg no make me laugh…slave wey still Dey beg for freedom from him masters😂😂I will take you serious when you release your pig master from prison….mgbeke feeling funky😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by chopnaira: 3:25pm On Jun 30
Mrexcell:

If he decides to come out tomorrow to contest for president same you guys will label him ipob.
As long as he does support IPOB like the fraud below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by heysquare(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30
This is what our various football stars are expected to give back to their community where they grown up but they tailed to give their shishi
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Smartcitizen: 3:39pm On Jun 30
SonofLagos:
😂😂😂delusion pro max…..pls beat in what exactly? The same slave wey him master Dey beat with koboko for head, we Dey make ur papa cry and wail victimisatoon😂😂 Abi no be your papa mc oluomo boys show shege banza….dem born your papa well make you come out when your master say make u no come out for Oro festival😂😂 you wey your papa still Dey hide under bed every Monday because of some miscreant😂😂nwanne abeg no make me laugh…slave wey still Dey beg for freedom from him masters😂😂I will take you serious when you release your pig master from prison….mgbeke feeling funky😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SEE MUMU O!

Go and do your oro or madness for Ilorin let's check something naa? Is Ilorin not Yorubas Land again?

Fool wey no get shame, how many people wey Dem collect their papa land and ban their traditional worshippers from doing anything?

How many regions in this country was THREE OF THEIR KINGS KILLED AT SAME TIME AND DAY?

USELESS WOMEN IN MEN'S CLOTHING

TRUE DEFINITION OF COWARDICE US WRITTEN IN ALL YOUR FACES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Blazebond(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
He's no longer omo Igbo, fre3stuff will not tag him ipob terrorist/obidience terrorist.. Once it's time for election I hope they will not tell him to go back to Ebonyi...

Why don't you ask the real question,that why isn't he building something like this in ebonyi ? And the answer is because ebonyi have not created the environment that is necessary to attract such projects,ebonyi and the easterners are low-key Ipob apologists and so if patoranking tries to build such projects in ebonyi,Ipob can target him and kill him.if igbos want nigerians to take them serious,they must condenm and disassociate themselves from all activities of Ipob.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by hafeeanubasy: 3:43pm On Jun 30
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
He's no longer omo Igbo, fre3stuff will not tag him ipob terrorist/obidience terrorist.. Once it's time for election I hope they will not tell him to go back to Ebonyi...
Lagos made him what is....he is not doing Lagos any favour.

You people too dey think high of yourself and all your investment no reach a department in dangote refinery.

We will remind him during the election that he is omo Igbo because no Yoruba man begged him to come to Lagos to come and make it
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by hafeeanubasy: 3:44pm On Jun 30
Revealpanda:
Igbo people are suffering from generational c*rses wallaih Tallaih

The more you're against them the more they keep doing rubbish... You go about building things in the place of people who won't waste an opportunity to call you a tribalist, dot nation, IPOB, Drug traffickers

Other day na Obi Cubana erect factory in the place where they label his people tribalist with 2 by 2 shop.

Naw na this one building football pitch.

You can never find even an eatery in the East built by the sophisticated ones.

Una head go soon correct idiat
Because the place made them who they are and not your God forsaken Biafra land!
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by hafeeanubasy: 3:47pm On Jun 30
agadez007:
Only Igbo can do this,Yoruba man will take his money to carry olosho and smoke weed
Later one Yoruba ronu sleeping under the bridge will say he has more stake in Lagos than patotankin all because he is Yoruba
I remember when I dealt with one Yoruba boy,i simply bought Chelsea dry gin and weed for his fellow Yoruba boys,they flogged shit out of his bum bum

Yoruba land made him what your God forsaken land of biafra couldn't make him!

He cant stay in that yoir God forsaken Igb.o land and became what he is today.
He could even sing your God forsaken language of Igbo to make hit but Yoruba!
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by topsam1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30
It's the word "Aapa road" for me....which means Apapa road i guess ....those condor nor go make heaven aswear
FreeStuffsNG:
Omorebiiyan. Ebute Metta ni Ile joor! If you're not from Ebute Metta, you can not fully understand the massive love guys have for their hood.

God bless you my Brother Omo Aapa road, Ebute-Meta(west). We will always have your back. Oyato si won joo! ❤️

Thank you World Best Patoranking, God bless you abundantly beyond what you can ever think or imagine(Amin). Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Orch1981: 3:48pm On Jun 30
kedeojo:
Keep quiet, when he came to Lagos as a rat poison seller do you know him. For someone to do this, shows he might have been supported in that hood back in the days. Ebonyi's are liberal people and that is why you other igbos don't like them. They live honest life and believe in Nigeria. Go and mark it down, that an Ebonyi man will either get president or vice than others Igbo. I knew many in Benin then, they are totally different and honest about their businesses. No pride and God will definitely elevate on of them to national height by his grace. They condemned ipob activities very well. The hatred for David umahi till date you other igbos his because of his stance against those modafuckers. Ebonyi's is the most peaceful state in east now because they don't support ipob madness.
I think you must be very daft to tell us who is who in Igbo land look at this ofe nmanu idiot
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by SonofLagos: 3:48pm On Jun 30
Smartcitizen:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SEE MUMU O!

Go and do your oro or madness for Ilorin let's check something naa? Is Ilorin not Yorubas Land again?

Fool wey no get shame, how many people wey Dem collect their papa land and ban their traditional worshippers from doing anything?

How many regions in this country was THREE OF THEIR KINGS KILLED AT SAME TIME AND DAY?

USELESS WOMEN IN MEN'S CLOTHING

TRUE DEFINITION OF COWARDICE US WRITTEN IN ALL YOUR FACES.
shameless pig keep deflecting😂😂😂wetin concern me with ilorin😀😀shebi na your papa get Lagos?why your papa no come out for Oro festival for Lagos, na the question I ask your papa be that😂😂shamelesss pig no go DeveLop yourbarren land

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Bashirkareem31: 3:52pm On Jun 30
Patoranking has a higher chance of becoming a Lagos state governor than Chinedu rhodes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles / Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused / Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu State Takes Shape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.