Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,299 members, 7,894,268 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos (41906 Views)

Best Football Stadium In Morocco / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by lexy2014: 3:53pm On Jun 30
Fafesot:

Tinubu is not involved in this, are you telling me it's the number of Igbo people in Lagos that made Obi win? So Yoruba in Lagos voted for him.

It's how you skipped the part where they insulted Yoruba and disrespected everything we hold dear for me.

If they had defied the warning, the number of them that would go back to their houses will be far lesser than the number to them that came out defying the warning.

Then they will know who the real coward is. They can dictate in the region,not in Yoruba land.

Kindly answer as enumerated.

1. Is that the reason or is it because Tinubu lost in Lagos?

2. By warning people not to come out and vote , is that not being uncultured?

3. If they had defied the warning and come out to vote, what would have happened to them?

4. How would the number of them that would go back to their houses will be far lesser than the number to them that came out defying the warning?

5. How does their so called disrespect confer on some people the right to tell another set of people not to vote or exercise their constitutional right?

6. If you say it's not about the result of the presidential election, how is voting dictating what should happen in Lagos to the point were they are threatened not to come out and vote?

7. even with your threat, did they still not come out to vote?

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Jun 30
chopnaira:

They wanted to vote an IPOB supporter and tribalist as governor.

What is wrong if that is who they wanted to vote for?
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Orch1981: 4:00pm On Jun 30
Blazebond:

Why don't you ask the real question,that why isn't he building something like this in ebonyi ? And the answer is because ebonyi have not created the environment that is necessary to attract such projects,ebonyi and the easterners are low-key Ipob apologists and so if patoranking tries to build such projects in ebonyi,Ipob can target him and kill him.if igbos want nigerians to take them serious,they must condenm and disassociate themselves from all activities of Ipob.
May God punish for that stupid word if Igbo want nigeria to take them serious you idiot the order ones you are taking serious what changes or this ipob started when ?
You fool maybe you are just a new born baby in this nigeria
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by ttmax09(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30
Felabrity:
Imagine mini stadiums like this in every major LGAs in Nigeria
along with indoor sports cubicle, for games like chess, monopoly, Scrabble etc to keep the youths engaged in the evening. Good old days brings back the memories I used to follow an older friend in form of an uncle every evening to an indoor sport centre in the city where he plays baseball. There was nothing like insecurity those days, We were happy people.
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by CartelKenneth: 4:06pm On Jun 30
Felabrity:
Imagine mini stadiums like this in every major LGAs in Nigeria

Many youths are going to waste away…
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by kayperry: 4:06pm On Jun 30
agadez007:
Only Igbo can do this,Yoruba man will take his money to carry olosho and smoke weed
Later one Yoruba ronu sleeping under the bridge will say he has more stake in Lagos than patotankin all because he is Yoruba
I remember when I dealt with one Yoruba boy,i simply bought Chelsea dry gin and weed for his fellow Yoruba boys,they flogged shit out of his bum bum

what some of you lack is "reasoning" ... the guy said he is given back to the community that made him, hence why he built a stadium

same as if nnewi or okigwe or Nkwerre had made patoranking he would done the same,
naa only igbos have majority there success story outside there region however the homebase igbos in the east when will those ones start making good development to there community abi there community no dey give shishi 😆

if we dey lock patoranking for house on mondays how e for make am in lagos 🤣

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Bashirkareem31: 4:06pm On Jun 30
Revealpanda:
Igbo people are suffering from generational c*rses wallaih Tallaih

The more you're against them the more they keep doing rubbish... You go about building things in the place of people who won't waste an opportunity to call you a tribalist, dot nation, IPOB, Drug traffickers

Other day na Obi Cubana erect factory in the place where they label his people tribalist with 2 by 2 shop.

Naw na this one building football pitch.

You can never find even an eatery in the East built by the sophisticated ones.

Una head go soon correct idiat
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by agadez007(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30
hafeeanubasy:

Yoruba land made him what your God forsaken land of biafra couldn't make him!

He cant stay in that yoir God forsaken Igb.o land and became what he is today.
He could even sing your God forsaken language of Igbo to make hit but Yoruba!
But you are born and raised in the same Lagos,why didn’t it make you or your wretched Daddy,na only Igbos Lagos dey make,or your lineage dey forbid money
Money dey run from your family?
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 4:07pm On Jun 30
topsam1:
It's the word "Aapa road" for me....which means Apapa road i guess ....those condor nor go make heaven aswear
cheesy
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by agadez007(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30
kayperry:

what some of you lack is "reasoning" ... the guy said he is given back to the community that made him, hence why he built a stadium

same as if nnewi or okigwe or Nkwerre had made patoranking he would done the same, only Majority of igbos have there success story outside there region however the homebase igbos in the east when will those ones start making good development to there community abi there community no dey give shishi 😆

if we dey lock patoranking for house on mondays how e for make am in lagos 🤣
Why are you not made in the same Lagos
Ohh,I heard your granddad swear That none of his kids or his generation will ever make it in the same Lagos that made patorankin it in
Sorry bro
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Artscollection: 4:12pm On Jun 30
Good boy! Always gi e back to your hood.
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by kayperry: 4:13pm On Jun 30
Smartcitizen:

Useless boy, instead of building this in the east you come and build at NO MAN'S LAND.

THEY WILL TREAT YOU AS NOBODY TOMORROW.

NONSENSE BOY.

Why should he leave where he was made and sow in a barren land ...

land wey no dey give shishi into people life should expect no shishi .. thats it
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Monimaker22: 4:14pm On Jun 30
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
He's no longer omo Igbo, fre3stuff will not tag him ipob terrorist/obidience terrorist.. Once it's time for election I hope they will not tell him to go back to Ebonyi...

Dont mind this good for nothing tribe, dem no go shout now cos e don do am for lagos, dem no go shout omo igbo, if election reach now, dem go tell you say u no be omolabi so u no fit vote or tell you make you go your village.
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by nana06: 4:15pm On Jun 30
FreeStuffsNG:
Omorebiiyan. Ebute Metta ni Ile joor! If you're not from Ebute Metta, you can not fully understand the massive love guys have for their hood.

God bless you my Brother Omo Aapa road, Ebute-Meta(west). We will always have your back. Oyato si won joo! ❤️

Thank you World Best Patoranking, God bless you abundantly beyond what you can ever think or imagine(Amin). Check my signature for free stuffs!

We hear una. But if he decides to contest for councilor or even Ebute-Meta class abi street captain, the tigers & historians in y'all will come out.
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by kayperry: 4:16pm On Jun 30
agadez007:
Why are you not made in the same Lagos
Ohh,I heard your granddad swear That none of his kids or his generation will ever make it in the same Lagos that made patorankin it in
Sorry bro

Naa nnewi dem tell you my properties dey, i said it before you lack reasoning
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by agadez007(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30
kayperry:

Naa nnewi dem tell you my properties dey, i said it before you lack reasoning
as you no make am now and you done reach 40+ for the same Lagos,you no fit make am again for life

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Smartcitizen: 4:21pm On Jun 30
SonofLagos:
shameless pig keep deflecting😂😂😂wetin concern me with ilorin😀😀shebi na your papa get Lagos?why your papa no come out for Oro festival for Lagos, na the question I ask your papa be that😂😂shamelesss pig no go DeveLop yourbarren land

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You don't know Ilorin again as a Yoruba land?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keep claiming Lagos till the day they will send you back to that your useless dry village wey your father doesn't even have a house.

Sorry I kept forgetting that everyone in Yoruba land is from Lagos.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 4:21pm On Jun 30
nana06:

We hear una. But if he decides to contest for councilor or even Ebute-Meta class abi street captain, the tigers & historians in y'all will come out.
When he wants to contest, he will not be using hate, bigotry and lies against his childhood brothers and sisters from Ebute-Meta. Only those who did not grow up in our hoods misbehave and are treated as outsiders. He will not join others to burn down Ebute-Meta.
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Morenikeji090(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30
We no send am to build stadium for us he can carry am to Igbo land lol
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
He's no longer omo Igbo, fre3stuff will not tag him ipob terrorist/obidience terrorist.. Once it's time for election I hope they will not tell him to go back to Ebonyi...
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Nwanne hapu ndi ara ahu.. undecided angry
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by kayperry: 4:55pm On Jun 30
agadez007:
as you no make am now and you done reach 40+ for the same Lagos,you no fit make am again for life

keep reading your father biograhic, as light no dey keep entertaining
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by dododawa1: 4:55pm On Jun 30
SW in progress
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by mctech(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30
Revealpanda:

Other day na Obi Cubana erect factory in the place where they label his people tribalist with 2 by 2 shop.

The South West is perhaps the most accommodating and enlightened part of Nigeria. It offers diverse opportunities such as can't be found anywhere in Nigeria.

The guy that built a factory in Lagos is not foolish. He chose to invest where it's safe, secure, and he can get maximum ROI.

Business people don't think of tribe, religion or class, only profit. That's why Dangote invested $20 billion in Lagos.

As for Patoranking, he knows how much his community has contributed to his growth before choosing to give back. Don't rush to slaughter him on the altar of tribe or home town without knowing his story. He knows what he's doing, you don't.

As for the eatery part of your write up, only the South West gives you opportunity to invest without minding your background.
It's hard for non-natives to acquire much properties in many parts of Nigeria.

But in the South West, particularly Lagos; people sell properties to the highest bidder irrespective of tribe. That is why Ibos have many estates, shopping complexes, hotels and other businesses here.

Is this done anywhere else in Nigeria.
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by cardoctor(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30
One Oba will soon claim that land.
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Revealpanda: 5:08pm On Jun 30
mctech:

The South West is perhaps the most accommodating and enlightened part of Nigeria. It offers diverse opportunities such as can't be found anywhere in Nigeria.

The guy that built a factory in Lagos is not foolish. He chose to invest where it's safe, secure, and he can get maximum ROI.

Business people don't think of tribe, religion or class, only profit. That's why Dangote invested $20 billion in Lagos.

As for Patoranking, he knows how much his community has contributed to his growth before choosing to give back. Don't rush to slaughter him on the altar of tribe or home town without knowing his story. He knows what he's doing, you don't.

I understand... But your people make everything difficult.

They'll still come and say na 2 by 2 shop and Igbos should go back to South East.
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Iatrikos: 5:09pm On Jun 30
Good development.

Waiting for Sanwo Olu to come and commission it and someone here will type Lagos is working. Check out Lagos

Because that's what he has been doing for 4 years now.
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by bewla(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Don't worry we don't hate Lagos is for all once you no talk any how Oba will not ask you to jump inside lagoon
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by uglodoh(f): 5:22pm On Jun 30
topsam1:
It's the word "Aapa road" for me....which means Apapa road i guess ....those condor nor go make heaven aswear
Are you from Apapa Road? Where is this stadium in Ebute-Metta?
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Polchiz(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30
Fafesot:

But why didn't you people come out during 2023 Lagos gubernatorial election when you were warned not to do so? To display your bravery, you should have come out to vote. Why una hide?
This one that cannot fight an ordinary street boy is threatening people online. In real life, he is a bloody coward.
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by TenderManiac: 5:30pm On Jun 30
The turf looks Olympic, thanks man
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Originalsly: 5:33pm On Jun 30
Streetdoctor:

Honestly, my concern right now is that if wants to do something Morrow hope all these ebi pawa people won't remind him his state of origin?

Don't you think those people were reminding him of his state of origin when he wanted to build this stadium? Did it stop him ? So why would you even think what people say would stop him from doing what he wants to do?
Re: Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos by Ritchiee: 5:39pm On Jun 30
Revealpanda:

The more you're against them the more they keep doing rubbish... You go about building things in the place of people who won't waste an opportunity to call you a tribalist, dot nation, IPOB, Drug traffickers

Una head go soon correct idiat

As for eatries...
Chicken Republic,Sweet Sensation,Tantalizers,Addide,Shoprites etc are owned by Yorubas and they are all over the SE.
Even the biggest mall in the SE,Polo Mall in Enugu was built by Tayo Amusan,a Yoruba man.
Yorubas just dont make noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles / Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused / Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu State Takes Shape (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.