Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,406 members, 7,878,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Peter Obi Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (Video) (17890 Views)

Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan / Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" / APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (Video) by celestineteryim: 9:07am
Smartcitizen:

THEY THIEVES CAME,

TO STEAL

TO KILL

AND TO DESTROY

NIGERIA.

In one second I've summarized you and your criminal president.
so what can you do?
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (Video) by BeeNG3: 9:07am
After how many years, cheap popularity 😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:36am
Adakintroy:

I can't reason with you. Too much rage in you for one person. When you calm down we talk. But you can't have a successionist and a president from one group. do ur group thinking and pick one. The green white green come first.
You cannot reason atall! Rage? grin grin you just keep coming out with more rubbish. Who is a president and a successionist? Who exactly are you talking about?

What is a green white green? undecided citizens comes first!

You need to be specific, proofing and clear with your assertions when having a discuss with me, don't just make things up willy nilly, i am vastly knowledgeable in so many things. okay?

When ever you are ready come back we continue.

Cheerio! grin
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (Video) by Adakintroy: 11:16am
Calitoscassius:
You cannot reason atall! Rage? grin grin you just keep coming out with more rubbish. Who is a president and a successionist? Who exactly are you talking about?

What is a green white green? undecided citizens comes first!

You need to be specific, proofing and clear with your assertions when having a discuss with me, don't just make things up willy nilly, i am vastly knowledgeable in so many things. okay?

When ever you are ready come back we continue.

Cheerio! grin

You are not vastly knowledgeable. Slightly perhaps. If you were, you won't be asking what the green white green phantom means or president aspirant or successionist". Those are place already past. We use key terms to denote them. If you still asking me to elaborate I don't know what to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo PDP Lawmakers: We Will Work With Hope Uzodinma / Governor Aregbesola Submits List Of Commissioners After Two Years In Government / FG To Resell Discos Under Banks, AMCON In Three Months

Viewing this topic: Zenderr, Adakintroy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.