Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,097 members, 7,987,864 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 06:39 PM

Insecurity: How Safe Is It To Travel To Benue State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Insecurity: How Safe Is It To Travel To Benue State (171 Views)

How Safe Is CALA Investment? / Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa / How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: How Safe Is It To Travel To Benue State by OTANJELE1: 9:48pm On Jun 30
So,I'm interested in going into yam business, and my idea is buying it from Zaki Biam yam market, Benue State. But I'm worried due to the insecurities across Nigeria most especially Fulani herdsmen menace in Benue.

So I'm asking, how safe is it to travel to Benue?

I'm from South East
Re: Insecurity: How Safe Is It To Travel To Benue State by OTANJELE1: 9:48pm On Jun 30
Nlfpmod Seun

I need advice
Re: Insecurity: How Safe Is It To Travel To Benue State by Sonnobax15(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30
lipsrsealed
Dem no dey sell yam for the whole of south East? undecided

Why are you in a hurry to go and meet your maker? undecided
Re: Insecurity: How Safe Is It To Travel To Benue State by Chepos1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30
OTANJELE1:
So,I'm interested in going into yam business, and my idea is buying it from Zaki Biam yam market, Benue State. But I'm worried due to the insecurities across Nigeria most especially Fulani herdsmen menace in Benue.

So I'm asking, how safe is it to travel to Benue?

I'm from South East

I am currently in BENUE, but in the Southern part.
The issue of insecurity is not as pronounced as the media present it and the current governor is trying to improve it.
Re: Insecurity: How Safe Is It To Travel To Benue State by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Dem no dey sell yan for the whole of south East? undecided

Why are you in a hurry to go and meet your maker? undecided

When they hail the igbos because of their business acumen, its people like you that will say its not true. Learn from the Igbo man, you won't. Then sit down while the Igbo man brings the world to you for a fee. grin
Re: Insecurity: How Safe Is It To Travel To Benue State by Sonnobax15(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30
EtinosaDLaw:

When they hail the igbos because of their business acumen, its people like you that will say its not true. Learn from the Igbo man, you won't. Then sit down while the Igbo man brings the world to you for a fee. grin
. Hey cockerel, what's your point?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is 5,10 ,20 And 50 Naira Very Scarce Unlike Before ???? Wha Happened ??? / Interstate Ride With Me From Lagos To Ibadan And Lagos To Abeokuta / Attention: Affordable Rice, Garri, And Yam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.