Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,407 members, 7,878,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Economic Revamp Without Impact - Punch Editorial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Revamp Without Impact - Punch Editorial (7457 Views)

Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial / Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land / Rivers Is Not A Christian State, Wike - Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Revamp Without Impact - Punch Editorial by SisterAnn(f): 8:06pm On Jul 01
wittywriter:
Punchline from PUNCH editorial.

Reminds me of their punchline in the immediate past regime}}}}} MAJOR General Buhari

Wittyness
Hahaha 😃

Punch that Year 😃
Re: Economic Revamp Without Impact - Punch Editorial by SisterAnn(f): 8:11pm On Jul 01
DrTee1:
I empathise with the President. This job must be very tough, and a lot tougher than he knew before he hot into office to "hit the ground running from Day 1".

I however know that NO JUPITER can turn Nigeria around as Punch seems to be suggesting, as against waiting "forever" in 12 months.

We are talking about a country with such porous borders, no acceptable census figures, no dependable database of ALL citizens. How do you effectively plan for a population that YOU DO NOT KNOW?

That's the first problem. We must be realistic in our expectations. We are in a mess, but we are still the hope of SubSaharan Africa. Let's give some more time, and if it doesn't work, we vote in ideals at the next elections, regardless of political party.

To do that, to have an effective electioneering system, we need citizens data. It is why I am worried about Minister Bosun Tijani's seeming silence in office. If Bosun cannot fix this data problem, so much so that his own data is sold on the dark web for 100naira, then we are in problems of such monumental proportions than what we perceive!
Oga, our votes don't count.

The stupendously rich clueless one will still buy inec and the supreme court up.

Data base, census Balanblu bulaba are not rocket science, so why have successive governments failed to do that?

Nigeria is doomed with the current structure until it is unbundled.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract / Photos: See Kids Of Nigerian Politicians That Recently Graduated Abroad. / There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba

Viewing this topic: frog12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.