Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,406 members, 7,878,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos (49378 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by madone: 3:45pm On Jul 01
grin was it the man and the woman that spoke all this big big grammarin yiur post. Abeg na rewriye and reduce the grammar
Wisejohnson47:
Summary please

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01
MuMu hoodlums.. Dem suppose kill that Man with beating...

Ediot Man wey go Marry single Mom..
Make Dem hoodlums beat am to death next time abegg...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by travelzcruix: 3:47pm On Jul 01
Brutality runs deep in the blood,like father like daughter, kindly send them to Sambisa forest so they can display their natural talent.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Memberclub(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01
They are fu cking the girl already lol

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01
Am sure all those guys have slept with her at one point or the other

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by KayB: 3:59pm On Jul 01
Wa ṣere ọmọ; the result of Sunday Dagboru movie and the rest.
When society throws all cautions into the winds definitely the consequences would be unimaginable.
No regulations for what our kids read and watch and we think we won't have repercussions?
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Desusi: 4:00pm On Jul 01
oluwaseyi0:
Those attackers are sleeping with that 15 years old girl
Sure.Before nko?

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Desusi: 4:02pm On Jul 01
Brendaniel:
Just imagine for a moment if this happened in the south east, I can tell you that this page would have been full of insults on the entire Igbo tribe even Peter Obi will not be left out...

And later they will tell the world that Igbos are the ones who use kick to wake their parents, so can we also say Yorubas are using hoodlums to wake their parents? hypocrisy
Haba,
Every thing,na politic?
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Brendaniel: 4:05pm On Jul 01
Desusi:
Haba,
Every thing,na politic?

Thanks to Tinubu and his tribalistic supporters...

Im only showing them what they do....
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Niok: 4:05pm On Jul 01
Ewedu ppl no dey get shame
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Icezak(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01
99thEnemy:

You are still yet to hear grin

LG Chairman ban SGF George Akume from holding thanksgiving grin

I beg u pardon, I wan die with laugh, no be lie we never hear finish.
Send me link to that news make use am hold body.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by 99thEnemy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 01
Icezak:

I beg u pardon, I wan die with laugh, no be lie we never hear finish.
Send me link to that news make use am hold body.
https://www.nairaland.com/8141613/tension-benue-lg-chairman-stops

grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Afritop(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01
It's a family matter. I don't take sides. All have a story to tell.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Weknowbetter: 4:22pm On Jul 01
Inheritance tells the entire story. The daughter is the only one trying to protect the desperate mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Thabothabo101: 4:22pm On Jul 01
Go on, teach the fucker a lesson.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by efighter: 4:28pm On Jul 01
Vrry good girl

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01
FatimaAbubakar:
Na dem. Sorofisticated people with respect for elders. Ndi gbegiri.

See people wey get respect dey call agberos to beat their mama husband cheesy cheesy

Sorofisticated people
them beat the mama join oooooooooo what a mess of a pikin shocked

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by ozoneboy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01
Lol,if na east you here this and that,o boy this respect get leveloo
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Nomerci: 4:39pm On Jul 01
Scammer ubare bringing fiture curses on yourself and unbirn kids.be like say u eant to born imbeciles as 1st kid,deaf and dumb and sexond kid,then blind and crippled as third kid.dont stip this your scam.imnshicked u r not dead yet.stupid thief and a daily scammer.
Peacemaker33:
This sheds light on severe issues within the family unit, pointing to unresolved conflicts, potential emotional distress, and a lack of effective communication. Such an extreme response from a young girl suggests a need for urgent psychological support and counseling for the entire family

Pls pardon me here!!!

I am reaching out with a heavy heart and a hopeful spirit.

My child has been diagnosed with congenital heart disease and urgently needs surgery. The medical costs are overwhelming, and I am seeking your support to help my ailing child struggling chance to survive .
The situation has been incredibly challenging for our family, both emotionally and financially. I have sold everything I have and and collected loan yet not near what we are to gather.
Pls help me for God sake, no amount is small.
Acct: (45800
36540) Ecobank
Onimisi Isah
Your kind words, advice and encouragement would also mean alot. Thanks
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by imagrg(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01
That girl na runz girl.
The mother dey fvck her boyfriend! grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by richie240: 5:04pm On Jul 01
Eyah, I pity him.
He nor know say when girl pikin don begin dey menstruate, when she don begin 'sabi' man, na small-small u must to dey interfere in her matter, most especially when nor be you train her to that age.

Many men are 6 feet below just bcus of interfering in vagínal affairs.

Hope he learns from this experience.
cool

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Antoeni(m): 5:06pm On Jul 01
This SMALL GIRL NA CULTIST

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by newoffer: 5:14pm On Jul 01
[Dis kind news plenty for neighborhood quote author=FatimaAbubakar post=130744503]Na dem. Sorofisticated people with respect for elders. Ndi gbegiri.

See people wey get respect dey call agberos to beat their mama husband cheesy cheesy

Sorofisticated people[/quote]
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Max24: 5:23pm On Jul 01
Brendaniel:
Just imagine for a moment if this happened in the south east, I can tell you that this page would have been full of insults on the entire Igbo tribe even Peter Obi will not be left out...

And later they will tell the world that Igbos are the ones who use kick to wake their parents, so can we also say Yorubas are using hoodlums to wake their parents? hypocrisy
You are too funny, you know. So, someone can not play with you people again. Didn't you know that all those are jokes between SE and SW. Traditionally we are more aligned to Igbos than Hausas both in thinking and religious perspective. Which southern state show religious extremism as the Northeners do. So, bros I still dey yab my Igbo friends whenever we discuss politics but I know I prefer to live in Anambra than go to live in Kano because of their violent religious protest at times.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Guestlander: 5:24pm On Jul 01
FatimaAbubakar:

Sorofisticated people

How are you better than her? She had to hide behind hoodlums to do her dirty work, you have to hide behind a dubious identity to do yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by trumpcoat(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01
Wahala promax
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Brendaniel: 5:28pm On Jul 01
Max24:

You are too funny, you know. So, someone can not play with you people again. Didn't you know that all those are jokes between SE and SW. Traditionally we are more aligned to Igbos than Hausas both in thinking and religious perspective. Which southern state show religious extremism as the Northeners do. So, bros I still dey yab my Igbo friends whenever we discuss politics but I know I prefer to live in Anambra than go to live in Kano because of their violent religious protest at times.

Well, that play turned to real during the election and some Igbos were harmed...

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by 2Radii: 5:33pm On Jul 01
FatimaAbubakar:

Sorofisticated people
That ur mø.ther...did shhe later give birth at that baby fact.ory today??
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by pooozeee(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01
What are you doing with a single mother ?. May be you have pass your boundary with your step daughter.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Timblaze(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01
Summary.#Redflag
Avoid single mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / Dear Mothers, Stop Bleaching Your Baby's Skin. / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband

Viewing this topic: stasius, torogs(f), Justme2911(m), zekepio(m), henrimoto(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.