Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,407 members, 7,878,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos (49390 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by PHAYOL81: 6:55pm On Jul 01
It's well!
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Nezan(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01
Ghetto blues
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Evolutionism: 7:00pm On Jul 01
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/dismay-as-15-year-old-girl-hire-hoodlums-to-brutalise-mothers-new-husband/

Where is Angel gabriel when you need himgrin

This one should be in the category of my third or fourth daughter assuming i decided to go into procreation and procreate earlygrin
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 7:34pm On Jul 01
Going through this story I can deduce that the young girl is being used by disgruntled family members to fight her mother over inheritance
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Major1984(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01
illuminutty:
StVpid man. Off all the single women in this world, na expired woman from a failed marriage you chose to marry. F00lish man.
He married her because of her new wife's late mom properties, the man is a Gold digger
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Karewm: 7:47pm On Jul 01
Verified PayPal Account for 5000 Naira Only.

Send and Receive money to anyone in the world using PayPal and our bank account service.

Digital funds like Paypal funds for 850 Naira PER DOLLAR.

My WhatsApp number is in my profile.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by ncoolsome(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01
It was later discovered that the hoodlums had lied and that they were the aggressors in this case.

“Hence, I was released on bail on Thursday June 27.”

So even when you are innocent you will still bail yourself ??
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by MallamJ: 7:54pm On Jul 01
0703 135 3964 chat up
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by charlizonto: 7:58pm On Jul 01
She's dating one of the hoodlums
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Bimpe29: 8:03pm On Jul 01
A prodigal daughter! Esther dagboru.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by NNEVERAGAINN: 8:05pm On Jul 01
dawnomike:
Steph-daughter gone rogue...
I can’t help it but to burst into laughter by your comments 😂😂😂
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by NNEVERAGAINN: 8:11pm On Jul 01
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/dismay-as-15-year-old-girl-hire-hoodlums-to-brutalise-mothers-new-husband/
one thing the street don’t want to here about is about rape case. If she go such that the man rapes her, or continue to sleep with her and threatening her life. The street need not ask any questions but to go help her. You know the world has made every man believed women are the weaker being, so they can't tell lies or lay force accusations.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Emdebby2: 8:16pm On Jul 01
Wahala no dey finish 😁
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Charly68: 8:35pm On Jul 01
The family must have made the young girl wild and tough ...
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by 3kay945(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01
oluwaseyi0:
Those attackers are sleeping with that 15 years old girl

No one can tell me otherwise! Na confam. cool

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Octopusssy(f): 9:38pm On Jul 01
Failed parenting. A child with some modicum of discipline won't dare try such nonsense.

Where is her biological father in all these?
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by godofuck231: 10:10pm On Jul 01
If the big fool no know em self em go swallow bitter medicine
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by omooba05: 10:17pm On Jul 01
No DNA test needed.. like father like daughter.. Since the father use to beat u, what do you expect
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Tommydare(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01
Gbegiri na better soup regardless.
FatimaAbubakar:
Na dem. Sorofisticated people with respect for elders. Ndi gbegiri.

See people wey get respect dey call agberos to beat their mama husband cheesy cheesy

Sorofisticated people
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Vulcan24(m): 11:41pm On Jul 01
Mostly works of neighbours who are bent on destroying families! The girl is already a bad egg and used by disgruntled ppl
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by 2mch(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01
She said the man molested her. It’s very possible and the level of attack kind of proves it.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by onome2013: 12:38am
Politicians looting their country's treasury started like this girl who is practising it by oppressing her mom and the husband.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Tunagee(m): 4:02am
DevilsEqual:
At just 15, she already understood how to bully and oppress people
That she even has some kind of connection to these hoodlums tells alot about their home

That those hoodlums were convinced by her distressful stories and choose to go about it these way sums of everything about that enviroment

Once you are a single mother, your kids would surely go wayward; no doubt about that.
Those kids in the society into drug abuse, prostitution, and those joining bad gangs are 95% product of single mothers. Too bad!!!
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Tunagee(m): 4:04am
haybhi1:
Hoodlums wey 15 year old dey control no get future.

How many of them did you perceive to ever have a future? Looking at them, did you think even rehabilitation can help them. Dem don go far bros

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Tunagee(m): 4:05am
illuminutty:
StVpid man. Off all the single women in this world, na expired woman from a failed marriage you chose to marry. F00lish man.

Exactly!!!!
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Tunagee(m): 4:09am
ogbonti:

she is a cultist - and na her kpekus she take hire the hoodlums grin

Very likely
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by Tunagee(m): 4:12am
Aroyjunior:
Meiran as a place is no place I would pray for my enemy to raise a child,the kind of father and mother's they have their still needs proper guidance and counseling not to talk of their own children.
Am a Lagos state teacher in that area,when I was posted there that's when I gave up on education.
That place is still very very very very far behind I must say.
Hoodlums and cultism is the the order of the day there and they are so so proud about it,they don't hide it.
All the girls there as little as they are they are into hook up business and the boys there wants to be yahoo boy at all cost.
I must say the government needs to focus more on that meiran,aboru and ile iwe area.

You have said it all

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by BeeNG3: 8:19am
😂😂😂Omo ale😅
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Hires Hoodlums To Brutalise Mother’s New Husband In Lagos by BeeNG3: 8:30am
Brendaniel:
Just imagine for a moment if this happened in the south east, I can tell you that this page would have been full of insults on the entire Igbo tribe even Peter Obi will not be left out...

And later they will tell the world that Igbos are the ones who use kick to wake their parents, so can we also say Yorubas are using hoodlums to wake their parents? hypocrisy
😅😅No vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband / Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? / Please Parent Know This And Be Careful

Viewing this topic: stasius, torogs(f), Justme2911(m), henrimoto(m), Asis(m), zekepio(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.