Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,407 members, 7,878,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In (885 Views)

Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In by Nwabuezesuccess(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01
Wike Fires Back at Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I challenge you, if you're popular in 2027, come and run under Abuja
https://naijadailyng247.com/2024/07/01/abujawike-fires-back-at-senator/

Re: Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In by yarimo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01
Ireti it's not must for WIKE to invite you in every occasion na . Just dey your day make him dey him day

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In by STEWpid(f): 5:24pm On Jul 01
Chai..

Goat and Yam Theory of Political Tussle!!

It's meaningless!!

Re: Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In by CEO1995: 5:31pm On Jul 01
When the masses are starving, see what they are dragging
Re: Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In by Savedday2: 5:32pm On Jul 01
This useless greedy man again?

The only man that have a bag of rice and will be ready to burn down his own huz because they didn't give him a cup of rice. Ogogoro man!

1 Like

Re: Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In by Snake001: 5:33pm On Jul 01
Hehehe

This man get chest.

E be like only Jagaban Wike no fit fight now.

Wike, the slayer of the cannibals known worldwide for crime

1 Like

Re: Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In by 377: 5:39pm On Jul 01
Wike this is not rivers state that you think you can dictate for every one. If she do well she will win no dought about it, i see thats why aduda philip dey follow u like flies every where u dey go

1 Like

Re: Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In by ElevationD: 7:00pm On Jul 01
So will Wike root for APC or PDP in 2027? We must not forget that he has admitted on occasions that he made mistakes.
Someone must please remind him that there is a party called Labour Party. The seat belongs to LP and Abuja is dominated by LP. Wike is not the owner of tomorrow. Infact he’s relationship with Tinubu is not cast on stone. What will happen if he is removed before 2027?

1 Like

Re: Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In by Karewm: 7:41pm On Jul 01
Verified PayPal Account for 5000 Naira Only.

Send and Receive money to anyone in the world using PayPal and our bank account service.

Digital funds like Paypal funds for 850 Naira PER DOLLAR.

My WhatsApp number is in my profile.
Re: Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In by CJStarz: 10:04pm On Jul 01
Chochochoo like a woman
Tufiaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In by 001Lagos: 10:06pm On Jul 01
This foolish man must really think that Abuja is rivers state that he talks and do anyhow

He should go and study the political history of Abuja especially during voting on how they vote. Even buhari couldn't deliver aso rock vote for Tinubu in the last presidential election.
Re: Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In by Mynd44: 6:00am

(1)

How Will 'yar Adua Make A Difference In Nigeria? / Mugabe Must Go / Imo State Armed Robber Retirement Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.