Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,366 members, 7,877,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 (45386 Views)

Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In / 'Buhari Shall Not Return Crusade' In Lagos By Pastor Val Inawutaoku / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by fergie001: 6:28pm On Jul 01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLFnrrGEieA
Federal Capital Territory FCT Minister, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike on Monday tackled the senator representing the territory, Ireti Heebah Kingibe, saying she would lose the support of the people in the next election.

Speaking at the Flag-off of the Mabushi Bus Terminal in Abuja, Wike said it was disheartening that instead of collaboration with the FCT Administration, Kingibe was instead angry that residents are praising the President Bola Tinubu administration.

He said: “I overheard somebody on Arise TV this morning. Unfortunately, I hear the person is a member of the National Assembly and it is unfortunate I say so. With all due respect, what you don’t know, you don’t know, what you know you know, and the good thing for you is to tell people you don’t when you don’t know, then people will educate you.

“The Honourable Minister of state and my humble self-have not been in office for more than 11 months and the person is angry that they are praising us. If you don’t want or you are angry about that, go and hang yourself on a transformer. If we have done well, we have done well. If we haven’t done well, we haven’t done well. I am proud to say that in the short time that Mr. President has appointed us, we have done well.

“You said there are no hospital and there are no hospitals. You, as a legislator, what have you done? How many bills have you sponsored for us to improve our education and health sector?

“I challenge that legislator. If you are very popular, 2027 come and run under Abuja, we will fail you. Do you think that what happened last time, will happen again? It will not happen again. Luckily for me, I am the FCT Minister now. So that is my territory and I’m not afraid.

“So, People should be able to come out and be able to accept the truth. We are not begging for anybody to become our friend; we have so many friends that we cannot even carry along. So how can we go and be begging people to become our friends. We are not interested in that.

“If you are angry that people are praising us, by next year your BP level will go very high because the praises you would see would be too much”.

Kingibe had on the television programme castigated the Wike-led Administration, and said she is not a friend of the minister.

SOURCE

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Tjra: 6:29pm On Jul 01
Hahahahah... Awon werey meji

Ireti is a very proud woman. She has met her match cheesy

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by NwaNimo1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01
The crazy dictator has spoken....

256 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by dawnomike(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01
No man nor woman knows tomorrow... We are still in 2024 and some are already drumming for war in 2027 ahead!!!

461 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Paraman: 6:32pm On Jul 01
grin

5 Likes

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by kenny714433(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01
Can you imagine!

We will fail you

And Nigerians will only react on social media and move on like nothing happened.

We'll all learn. No be now wey e dey favor you and you're smiling!! We go learn by force

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Coolsat(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01
This one thinks Abuja is Obiakpor very power drunk anyhow man

338 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Mindlog: 6:41pm On Jul 01
Says Wike, the author and finisher of life! cheesy cheesy

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by brain54(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01
Wike doesn't mince words...

Kingibge should also focus on her job rather than granting interviews attacking wike.

If she has issues with wike she ought to try and settle them with him.

Wike is apparently not someone she can arm twist or blackmail.

Sometimes you have to find a middle ground and apply all the wisdom you can muster when dealing with certain people.

You can't defeat a dirty pig at its own backyard tuff!

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by helinues: 6:42pm On Jul 01
You no be God

206 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Mindlog: 6:43pm On Jul 01
NyamiriSlayer:
Wicked Wike, i just like this man... God bless him jare... That foolish woman should know that her political career will end in 2027, e sure die

You and Wike no even sure die, to be alive in 2027. cheesy cheesy

No one is promised tomorrow!

227 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by CilicMarin: 6:44pm On Jul 01
I don't know why Wike hates this woman this much grin grin She is not a trouble maker...and she doesn't criticise our DADDY too...

Wike my man, please let her be! It is okay.. cool

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by VillagePipu: 6:46pm On Jul 01
Gbagam.
Hopefully, Obidients can travel from Agulu, Umuahia and Nnewi to Gwagwalada to vote for her.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Praktikals1000: 6:46pm On Jul 01
angry

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Ezeama400: 6:46pm On Jul 01
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by press9jatv: 6:47pm On Jul 01
Wike is never a electorate in Abuja city Center. He’s a stranger in Abuja. All this empty threat from Wike will never hold any water. Wike is just a clueless empty chest beater niii. Governor Fubara has defeat Wike flawlessly in Rivers State politics.

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Gbadugbakun(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01
undecided
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Risingblue008(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01
Wike should knw by now dt many men don be FCT minister b4 him
Nothing good last forever

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Mopolchi: 6:47pm On Jul 01
Wike dey disgrace himself, na woman he dey quarrel with now

59 Likes

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Obviouslyblunt: 6:48pm On Jul 01
A very useless speech.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Zico5(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01
This man Wike is very stupid. He thinks all power reside with him and he can use anyone to achieve his aim. Rivers state no be FCT. If you try nonsense, people will give u nonsense. Abuja is of different ethnicity, so u can't decide for the masses here. Your power end in Rivers state.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by KEVIND: 6:48pm On Jul 01
All this gra gra of Wike as if he own life will fizzle out even before 2027.
What Fubara will do to him, he won't believe what hit him.
Take rigging away, Tinubu & Wike won't go anywhere in 2027

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by kingsways: 6:48pm On Jul 01
I’m sure counting on replicating the Rivers presidential election frauds of 2023 in FCT

21 Likes

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Tjra: 6:48pm On Jul 01
VillagePipu:
Gbagam.
Hopefully, Obidients can travel from Agulu, Umuahia and Nnewi to vote for her.
You dey mind those ones? Na dem dem chook mouth for local politics for Lagos, Rivers and now Abuja. Busybodies

press9jatv:
Wike is never a electorate in Abuja city Center. He’s a stranger in Abuja. All this empty threat from Wike will never hold any water. Wike is just a clueless empty chest beater niii. Governor Fubara has defeat Wike flawlessly in Rivers State politics.

Wike that flushed IPOB terrorists out of Obigbo is who you are calling a chest beater?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by meum: 6:48pm On Jul 01
How? It says a lot about what happens during elections- your votes don’t count!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by 43Ronin: 6:48pm On Jul 01
Fubara don pursue this one from rivers state, the woman wrapper wan throw him frustration on another plotician. Dem go use cane pursue you from FCT with your jeans senator for Abuja hot sun. Oponu

29 Likes

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by AmiableMosquito: 6:49pm On Jul 01
Tjra:
Hahahahah... Awon werey meji

Ireti is a very proud woman. She has met her match cheesy
Actually!
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by ogub(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01
The boasting of a mortal Man, that doesn't have guarantee of tomorrow.

52 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells / Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi

Viewing this topic: Sleemchoko8, donphilopus, adeniyiemmanuel(m), mikkyvelly, sw24(f), oladitisd(m), Melvis100(m), Jeterry(m) and 39 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.