Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,407 members, 7,878,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 (46690 Views)

Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In / 'Buhari Shall Not Return Crusade' In Lagos By Pastor Val Inawutaoku / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by adabaraabdul: 10:10pm On Jul 01
dawnomike:
No man nor woman knows tomorrow... We are still in 2024 and some are already drumming for war in 2027 ahead!!!
true nobody know Tommorrow, but in politics, he who fails to plan, has plan to loose. Simple. Let Good governance lead.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by adabaraabdul: 10:10pm On Jul 01
dawnomike:
No man nor woman knows tomorrow... We are still in 2024 and some are already drumming for war in 2027 ahead!!!
true nobody know Tommorrow, but in politics, he who fails to plan, has plan to loose. Simple. Let Good governance lead.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Halo22: 10:35pm On Jul 01
I don't know why some people don't have shame. Someone that was cut into size in his own state that he was Governor about a year ago by his ex-boy, is busy junketing in another man's land, promising to frustrate some other person by 2023. In Akon's voice; No need to cherish luxury, cos everything comes and goes. Even the life we live is borrowed, for non is promised tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by senteugene: 10:38pm On Jul 01
Wike, your oga dey Rivers state
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Felaincarnated: 10:50pm On Jul 01
With d assistance of ur papa
Seun362:

Na your papa wan kill Wike abi?
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by seunjungle1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01
Exactly my argument sometimes ago, that this woman is not coming back next election. Aduda is coming back big time
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by okechuks22: 11:20pm On Jul 01
brain54:
Wike doesn't mince words...

Kingibge should also focus on her job rather than granting interviews attacking wike.

If she has issues with wike she ought to try and settle them with him.

Wike is apparently not someone she can arm twist or blackmail.

Sometimes you have to find a middle ground and apply all the wisdom you can muster when dealing with certain people.

You can't defeat a dirty pig at its own backyard tuff!
talking nonsense
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by GenFunction: 11:45pm On Jul 01
In wike's words "my humble self"...humility get another meaning now?...he said "next year praises wud be high",seems wike resides in johannesburg
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by caracas: 11:51pm On Jul 01
VillagePipu:
Gbagam.
Hopefully, Obidients can travel from Agulu, Umuahia and Nnewi to Gwagwalada to vote for her.
Olodooooo
The obidients in Abuja are far more powerful than the ones in anambra
Wike will be disgraced come 2027
We stand gidigba……

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by hayato(m): 12:00am
wike dy trend now

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Mindlog: 12:11am
PortHarcourtcit:
I extend hands of friendship to you... The first time I'm doing this here, but if you must accept it just have it on the back of your mind that I'm always in a fight with the GBAJUE'S here on Nairaland... So you better deal with it... I'm only catching fun here and nothing more... I'm from ikwerre, Rivers State...

First time of doing this here....hmm, it means my degrees in psychology is not a waste...praise da Lord!!!😆😆😆😆

Why and who you always fight here, is least of a bother to me.

What I do here is fun and also academics, as I get to explore the architecture of the minds of some Nairalanders...also running my Doctorate program in Psychology here in the UK.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by bixton(m): 2:06am
press9jatv:
you mean e go shock the clueless loser empty chest beater Wike abi. Dey play here

The election season is not quite far.
She can choose to keep constituency funds to herself when it's released. She can choose to do reasonable development projects with it when it's given her. We will see her scorecards and sum it all during the campaign season and see if she's worthy to be re-elected.
We have learnt certain lessons and have learnt it the hard way. For it's good for things to happen that way otherwise none would have not known who is a friend or enemy.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:01am
dawnomike:
don't plan ahead you hear
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:02am
Coolsat:
This one thinks Abuja is Obiakpor very power drunk anyhow man
what's the difference
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Bennycollins: 5:49am
Starhearts:

Continue with ur beer 🍺 parlour analysis

Children bought at baby factories are easily known
Says someone that is most likely adopted from some orphanage. Even a butterfly thinks itself a bird.
Rubbish.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by magicminister: 6:56am
Ireti the idiot ran on the coat tails of Peter Obi and the Obedient movement.
She got in there and 100% ignored the movement and has failed to even lend her voice on small issues.
Even when Peter Obi was in Abuja, she was no where to be found!
Shame on her and I hope she gets disgraced out of the office.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by press9jatv: 7:03am
bixton:

The election season is not quite far.
She can choose to keep constituency funds to herself when it's released. She can choose to do reasonable development projects with it when it's given her. We will see her scorecards and sum it all during the campaign season and see if she's worthy to be re-elected.
We have learnt certain lessons and have learnt it the hard way. For it's good for things to happen that way otherwise none would have not known who is a friend or enemy.
Kingibe will win her reelection in 2027 poll . Empty chest beater Wike don give her sympathy support in Abuja City
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by blueAgent(m): 7:23am
See the Useless ppl we assign leadership positions to lead us.
Ao uncloth and rude, no manners.
God have mercy on us.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by property123: 7:37am
The audacity of the corrupt people in Nigeria is sickening. This is how these corrupt lots rig elections in Nigeria with impunity.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by blueAgent(m): 7:38am
ddippset:
He is very good at capital projects, ostentatious projects which offer a lot of kickbacks.

But as for projects which really touch the grassroots, projects which really address the challenges of life faced by the downtrodden and lowly in the society, projects which have a direct bearing on the welfare of ordinary Nigerians,

Wike scores a capital ZERO.

Well said.

His projects are motivated by self intrest not ppl.

Very rude and stupid man.
I hate him with so much passion.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by bixton(m): 8:59am
ddippset:
He is very good at capital projects, ostentatious projects which offer a lot of kickbacks.

But as for projects which really touch the grassroots, projects which really address the challenges of life faced by the downtrodden and lowly in the society, projects which have a direct bearing on the welfare of ordinary Nigerians,

Wike scores a capital ZERO.

Please mention the projects that you think the FCT Minister is yet to do or has not done that will have direct bearing on the welfare of the ordinary Nigerian?

Mind you, the Hon. Senator Ireti Kingibe is yet to sponsor any bills of such be it direct or indirect. She is the one who is a direct representative of the people and should know what the people needs. She in her high pride have refused to approach the FCT Minister to form an alliance to bring such into play.
If she feels the FCT Minister will come and be looking for her to beg her then she's mistaken. She's the one who is supposed to do that begging.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Dalohad: 9:17am
The downfall of loudmouth tyrant Wike is what I will pay to see 30 times per day. grin

The buffoon is a loudmouthed nincompoop who enjoys creating enemies everywhere for himself and Tinubu, while confident that he can keep himself in power forever and not face the repercussion of his evil deeds.

His confidence in looted money and election rigging will fail him someday and eternal gnashing of teeth will be his portion.

This buffoon when begging for power rolls on the ground to politicians and judges who can make or mar him, behind closed door. But comes out to talk tough like he is God.

Without politics money, he is weak and dead.
grin

God bless Fubara for dealing him a heavy blow in Rivers State.

M
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by bixton(m): 9:44am
Dalohad:
The downfall of loudmouth tyrant Wike is what I will pay to see 30 times per day. grin

The buffoon is a loudmouthed nincompoop who enjoys creating enemies everywhere for himself and Tinubu, while confident that he can keep himself in power forever and not face the repercussion of his evil deeds.

His confidence in looted money and election rigging will fail him someday and eternal gnashing of teeth will be his portion.

This buffoon when begging for power rolls on the ground to politicians and judges who can make or mar him, behind closed door. But comes out to talk tough like he is God.

Without politics money, he is weak and dead.
grin

God bless Fubara for dealing him a heavy blow in Rivers State.

M

He has not yet given a blow and you added heavy to it.
The game is not for the simple and feeble minded. The game is for the cheerful and cold stone hearted.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by sirsholley(m): 10:05am
Wike that will not live to witness 2027
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Iamtenacious: 10:14am
The lion himself!!! 😂
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by jattopeter(m): 10:44am
Even in River , he has limits now.
Zico5:
This man Wike is very stupid. He thinks all power reside with him and he can use anyone to achieve his aim. Rivers state no be FCT. If you try nonsense, people will give u nonsense. Abuja is of different ethnicity, so u can't decide for the masses here. Your power end in Rivers state.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Kingzmate(m): 10:51am
TWO FUCKERS undecided

DRAGING WHO TO BE bleeped FIRST cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ateke Tom Hosts Nyesom Wike In His Okochiri Palace (Photos) / Soldier Batters Driver In Lagos For Sneering At Him (photo) / The Origin Of AIDS: OPERATION MK-NAOMI

Viewing this topic: timi11, Simao88(m), Perocom(m), femijunior4(m), Nuslee2004, atanda12, Johnson5258, Seeker123, ecurtbeth(m) and 32 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.