Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,407 members, 7,878,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 (46710 Views)

Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In / 'Buhari Shall Not Return Crusade' In Lagos By Pastor Val Inawutaoku / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by realmelodyblog(f): 7:06pm On Jul 01
Congratulations to you
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Sapasenator: 7:06pm On Jul 01
Meaning he will rig the 2027 Abuja elections.

I love this country.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by PotatoSalad(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01
This dude sef.
How is he sure he'll see the end of this year?

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Lovenorth: 7:07pm On Jul 01
Wike who told you that you must be alive in 2027? You are just a mortal remember, only God knows tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Nezan(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01
Wike...always fighting and threatening people, mtschew
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Karewm: 7:07pm On Jul 01
Verified PayPal Account for 5000 Naira Only.

Send and Receive money to anyone in the world using PayPal and our bank account service.

Digital funds like Paypal funds for 850 Naira PER DOLLAR.

My WhatsApp number is in my profile.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Tjra: 7:08pm On Jul 01
donbenie:
Let him go and flush Fubara..
Flusher in Chief..
Fubara is not an IPOB terrorist that needs flushing.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by ozoneboy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLFnrrGEieA

SOURCE

Idiot without sense,You never finish the fight in Rivers State,you want to start another one in Abuja,since na you be the people wey dey vote.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Ebigwei007: 7:09pm On Jul 01
Please how powerful is a minister to a senetor? Becuz this man is talking too much. Oh Lord please shut down every proud mouth.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by bixton(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01
Mjshexy:
Says someone who was only appointed and not elected, you think Abuja is like your local govt were u manipulated the result in the full glare of the people and international community all condemning the Rivers election.
Even in Aso rock, apc has always lost and that election cannot be rigged. You're here challenging a woman that was overwhelmingly voted for by the good people of FCT sad

They voted for LP and the person behind the party is not doing anything meaningful other than castigating the FCT!!!
Is it because he is a Southerner?
Can she even try such if he were from the North?
The FCT Minister is not answerable to her but to the President.
What her she done to better the lives of those she represents?

If the FCT Minister is not working at least give him kudos to be able to establish a FCT Civil Servant Commission. It would take 100 years for anyone even thise from the North t do what Hon. Wike has achieved in such short duration.
Irrespective of whatever odds, the FCT Minister is a very very good ++++ in this administration whether one loves him or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Elsueno: 7:10pm On Jul 01
He thinks that Abuja peeps are like his slaves back in his state.

lmao, even popular presidential candidates hardly win Abuja with any significant votes...Most of the people thier ain't hungry & Oga wike, Honestly I don't think the abok#s can be easily controlled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01
This one thinks Abuja is Rivers state where Id!ots and thugs reign supreme
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by celestineteryim: 7:12pm On Jul 01
Coolsat:
This one thinks Abuja is Obiakpor very power drunk anyhow man
wike said that if you don't like us find a nearby transformer and do the needful

1 Like

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by RightChannel: 7:12pm On Jul 01
I had a terrible dream about wike but I prayed he sees 2027
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by anonimi: 7:13pm On Jul 01
Bilenaly:
You said there are no hospital and there are no hospitals. You, as a legislator, what have you done? How many bills have you sponsored for us to improve our education and health sector?

Is Wike not the FCT minister collecting allocation and IGR for building more hospitals, buying more medical equipment, employing more staff etc?

Do you know what he has been doing with all the money since ThiefNuibu exempted him from the TSA? Ordinary water, the drunkard from Rivers State has failed to provide!

FCT Residents Decry Lack Of Potable Water

Despite being surrounded by water, many residents of Bwari Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) have decried lack of potable water in their…

https://dailytrust.com/fct-residents-decry-lack-of-portable-water/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by StraightGaay: 7:15pm On Jul 01
NyamiriSlayer:
Wicked Wike, i just like this man... God bless him jare... That foolish woman should know that her political career will end in 2027, e sure die
And you must be?
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Curious345: 7:15pm On Jul 01
Wike is a cancer on our democracy I wish he just dies off

1 Like

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Good2go1: 7:15pm On Jul 01
If election happens in Abuja your disaster Tinubu will fell woefully just like 2023
VillagePipu:
Gbagam.
Hopefully, Obidients can travel from Agulu, Umuahia and Nnewi to Gwagwalada to vote for her.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by celestineteryim: 7:15pm On Jul 01
Mindlog:

You and Wike no even sure die, to be alive in 2027. cheesy cheesy

No one is promised tomorrow!
wike has set ota-piapia for the 🐀 🐀 rat that wants to eat Fct money, this will pain bitter grieving Pandora obituary supporters Wella
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Bobloco: 7:17pm On Jul 01
NyamiriSlayer:
Wicked Wike, i just like this man... God bless him jare... That foolish woman should know that her political career will end in 2027, e sure die

While you don't even have a career at all to even begin, not to mention ending
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Elsueno: 7:17pm On Jul 01
SmartyPants:

Lol its rather the other way round. It was she who first attacked Wike and she has not stopped. And that is because she is scared! She has no popular support and if Wike does not carry her along she is a goner just as he has said.

Both she & wike are in the same shoe...non of them has much popular support, while she was voted by the people, Wike was installed by Tinibu. And that's the person keeping him in that position.

Arrogant statement like implying he got power to get her out of that seat in the next election should be tamed!.. This isn't rivers state. let him just shut her up with FACTS! & EVIDENCE!..that's the best
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by DJInfluence: 7:17pm On Jul 01
Tjra:
Hahahahah... Awon werey meji

Ireti is a very proud woman. She has met her match cheesy
more like he has met his match.
He's assuming this govt will get a 2nd term... Well I can't put it pass them. They can rig anything rigable.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by gigabyte13: 7:18pm On Jul 01
Like Wike
Like portable
The portable of Nigerian politics.
When a man suddenly find fame and power
Na like that , dem dey talk

1 Like

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Saidfx(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01
Only the fearless minds can halt the attitude of this vultures. Very insensitive statement. It's well

1 Like

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Dskillful(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01
Look at this bastard planning to fail somebody in 2027 and we are in 2024. He is not even sure he will live to see that year, Only God knows what will happen next

1 Like

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by gasparpisciotta: 7:19pm On Jul 01
Wike is a bully
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Topsido(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01
Only a mad person will support Senator Kingibe on this matter. And it shouldn't matter if you like Wike or not.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Medipharm: 7:20pm On Jul 01
Con man... always boasting because he grooms thugs
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Elibaba1: 7:20pm On Jul 01
NyamiriSlayer:

Because Wike is the owner of Life or what? Mtcheww….

1 Like

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Bobloco: 7:21pm On Jul 01
celestineteryim:
Talk and do, wike na man you be some one that single handly cage Ipob candidate bitter grieving Pandora obituary

And fubara is dealing with him mercilessly in Rivers state
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Faber(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01
Mopolchi:
Wike dey disgrace himself, na woman he dey quarrel with now

Rivers don tire him, he is now claiming FCT is his territory... Will be vote in FCT or in Obio-akpor on election day ..

He is a mumu man, na woman he dey fight now, if they born am well, make him near Fubara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ateke Tom Hosts Nyesom Wike In His Okochiri Palace (Photos) / Soldier Batters Driver In Lagos For Sneering At Him (photo) / The Origin Of AIDS: OPERATION MK-NAOMI

Viewing this topic: Simao88(m), Perocom(m), Nuslee2004, atanda12, Johnson5258, Seeker123, Asiseeit, tehporp, Hu2010, drtee247(m), Xabbith27(m) and 25 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.