Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,407 members, 7,878,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 (46710 Views)

Wike Fires Back At Senator Ireti Kingibe: "I Challenge You, If You're Popular In / 'Buhari Shall Not Return Crusade' In Lagos By Pastor Val Inawutaoku / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by onajo2000(m): 7:25pm On Jul 01
Some people
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Unperturbedpota: 7:26pm On Jul 01
NyamiriSlayer:
Wicked Wike, i just like this man... God bless him jare... That foolish woman should know that her political career will end in 2027, e sure die

Are you aware that you may not be alive to see 2027?

People like you who boast and celebrate boasting die young.

Just saying , learn to shut up . Being silent doesn't make you weak .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by udemzyudex(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01
Lol.. You think say you be God or you still feel say the Judiciary still dey inside una pocket na why you dey talk with confidence.

Well same way you boast and reason for Rivers state, now dem don humble you, na so dem go humble you come 2027.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Hammylawali: 7:27pm On Jul 01
dawnomike:
No man nor woman knows tomorrow... We are still in 2024 and some are already drumming for war in 2027 ahead!!!

Dey play o..

Stay there, as a politician the moment you’re elected you start planning your next term. You have commissioners as a governor or ministers as a president. When you delegate works, what do you do yourself rather than work on strategic planning for your future goals.

Oyinbo sef tells us say “we plan ahead”.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by celestineteryim: 7:27pm On Jul 01
Risingblue008:
Wike should knw by now dt many men don be FCT minister b4 him
Nothing good last forever
find nearby transformer and do the needful
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by pocom16: 7:28pm On Jul 01
Zico5:
This man Wike is very stupid. He thinks all power reside with him and he can use anyone to achieve his aim. Rivers state no be FCT. If you try nonsense, people will give u nonsense. Abuja is of different ethnicity, so u can't decide for the masses here. Your power end in Rivers state.

Just dey play
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Gajagojo: 7:28pm On Jul 01
To be fair this woman is overdoing
Facts Wike has only been in office for months not up to a year

Can we say he is the worst FCT minister in history?

Since 1999 have we ever heard any Abuja senator ever come out to castigate the FCT minister in public like this?

How many of them do we even know their names? As senator?
Did she get there because she is that popular or Abuja people even know who she is?

What is so terrible about Wike as FCT minister that she cannot even wait for him to do 6 months before public attack
Is he supposed to keep quiet for her?
She is just seeking relevance

Now that Abuja is a state for presidential elections
The FG will do every thing it can to win it and Wike is the man for that job
He will deliver Abuja

1 Like

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Ironbull: 7:28pm On Jul 01
kenny714433:
Can you imagine!

We will fail you

And Nigerians will only react on social media and move on like nothing happened.

We'll all learn. No be now wey e dey favor you and you're smiling!! We go learn by force

Dey waste your time by whining yourself. Tinubu will rule you for 8 years and Wiike remain FCT Minisrer and bitter Ireti Kingibe won't return to the chamber mark my word ok.

In addition, be preparing yourself the Nigeria worst nightmare Hell Rufai is coming you pain in the a s s ipobidients go har word by force by fire.

After 2027 election done and dusted all you ipobidients go see shege promax...
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by celestineteryim: 7:29pm On Jul 01
Obviouslyblunt:
A very useless speech.
said by bitter grieving Pandora obituary wike na man you be
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Ara21(f): 7:30pm On Jul 01
Mindlog:

You and Wike no even sure die, to be alive in 2027. cheesy cheesy

No one is promised tomorrow!

Please next time don't waste your time replying comments like that, just read shake your head and pass. Those are the set of people dragging us back in Nigeria. They think they own tomorrow.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by celestineteryim: 7:30pm On Jul 01
Zico5:
This man Wike is very stupid. He thinks all power reside with him and he can use anyone to achieve his aim. Rivers state no be FCT. If you try nonsense, people will give u nonsense. Abuja is of different ethnicity, so u can't decide for the masses here. Your power end in Rivers state.
hahahaha I said the thing will pain the 25 percent people Wella

1 Like

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by stacyadams: 7:30pm On Jul 01
Emperor grin

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:31pm On Jul 01
smiley
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by sameks08(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01
If only you will be in the office then
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Goodman72: 7:35pm On Jul 01
celestineteryim:
said by bitter grieving Pandora obituary wike na man you be

The spelliing of 'fool' should start with small letter all the time.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by DeepSight(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01
Tjra:
Hahahahah... Awon werey meji

Ireti is a very proud woman. She has met her match cheesy

She is sophisticated and makes sense when she speaks. He is bush and lousy.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by gazza07(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01
The foolish power monger idiiiot might as well not see 2027, he's already boasting about rigging the woman out. Tueh! Apc regular trademark

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by mrksquare: 7:36pm On Jul 01
This hubris must have been inspired by 40years Whiskey and also borne out of our rather troubled and chequered electoral system. He knows that the result will be written in concert with eyeNECK in FCT.

But I dare Wike to come to Rivers state and rig the election in 2027. The Rivers people are waiting for you and EyeNeck in 2027.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by celestineteryim: 7:37pm On Jul 01
Goodman72:

The spelliing of 'fool' should start with small letter all the time.
hahahaha bitter grieving Pandora obituary supporter is not coming
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by celestineteryim: 7:38pm On Jul 01
Bobloco:

And fubara is dealing with him mercilessly in Rivers state
and he is dealing with bitter grieving Pandora obituary and his supporters
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by sterlingD(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01
Haba this is not good now.Both parties should exercise restraint and stop washing their dirty linen in public

Whatever differences that they have which we may or may not be privy to should sorted out not in public domain

Mr Minister should also ramp up his insight and foresight
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by EggonBoy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01
This is a feather weight political ruffian Atiku Abubakar dealt with over and over again feeling funky.
2027 is not far.
May God keep all of us alive.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Abagworo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01
In whose hand is it to sipervise election? Wike has already declared 2027 election for FCT saying he will write result and fail her. Shame on Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by press9jatv: 7:41pm On Jul 01
bixton:

E go shock you.
you mean e go shock the clueless loser empty chest beater Wike abi. Dey play here
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Solarpower0110: 7:41pm On Jul 01
Thinking...
Your sure plug for anything hacking ( Latest fake transfer software)
Kindliy link up, whatsapp only zero seven zero seven three seven eight nine eight two four
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by press9jatv: 7:43pm On Jul 01
Tjra:

You dey mind those ones? Na dem dem choke mouth for local politics for Lagos, Rivers and now Abuja. Busybodies

Wike that flushed IPOB terrorists out of Obigbo is who you are calling a chest beater?
Fubara has dealt with Wike in Rivers State politics. Kingibe will deal with Wike in Abuja city Center too. 2027 is around the corner. It’s the electorates that determines who they want and not a empty chest beater Wike here.
Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by Ekaka14: 7:43pm On Jul 01
Coolsat:
This one thinks Abuja is Obiakpor very power drunk anyhow man
Even the Obio-Akpor LGA sef don abandon this clueless, garulous nonentity whose days as minister are also numbered ....I hate what I don't like jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by SmartyPants(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01
Elsueno:

Both she & wike are in the same shoe...non of them has much popular support, while she was voted by the people, Wike was installed by Tinibu. And that's the person keeping him in that position.

Arrogant statement like implying he got power to get her out of that seat in the next election should be tamed!.. This isn't rivers state. let him just shut her up with FACTS! & EVIDENCE!..that's the best

Who told you Wike doesn't have popular support?? Lol what a joke. Wike is the man in the FCT. And you have also failed to understand that Wike is strongly aligned with Philip Aduda, who has immense popular support

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by barinedan(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01
Who does wike think he is? Always putting himself in the place of God, madman

1 Like

Re: Wike To Kingibe: I Am The FCT Minister Now, You Will Not Return 2 Senate In 2027 by DonBenny77(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01
Because Ireti said it's not by building flyovers

Wike head don Touch!

Minister try dey build some world class hospitals.

The ones you build for us for PH here never functioned for one day

Audio Mr. Project....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon / British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari / Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State

Viewing this topic: Perocom(m), Nuslee2004, atanda12, Johnson5258, Seeker123, Asiseeit, Xabbith27(m), Iatrikos, fizzile(m) and 30 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.