Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,971 members, 7,896,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

Staunch Supporter Of President Bola Tinubu Calls Him Out Over Egg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staunch Supporter Of President Bola Tinubu Calls Him Out Over Egg (1771 Views)

My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today / GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staunch Supporter Of President Bola Tinubu Calls Him Out Over Egg by Godfullsam(m): 7:49am On Jul 02
Brendaniel:

But when people were speaking out, people like you were fighting them

Which of these my comments you quoted suggested I voted for Tinubu?

You no well o 😔!
Re: Staunch Supporter Of President Bola Tinubu Calls Him Out Over Egg by Brendaniel: 7:53am On Jul 02
Godfullsam:

Which of these my comments you quoted suggested I voted for Tinubu?

You no well o 😔!

I am well, voting and supporting are 2 different things, you supported ....
Re: Staunch Supporter Of President Bola Tinubu Calls Him Out Over Egg by Nicepoker(m): 8:25am On Jul 02
Zombieoppressor:

They gave some cronies maize which I saw but you must be connected else,as a farmer,you won't even hear the news they are sharing maize.

It's so bad in the country. Everything is connection.
It could even be those who received the corn aren't even into poultry Business.
Re: Staunch Supporter Of President Bola Tinubu Calls Him Out Over Egg by MDK777: 8:42am On Jul 02
Shikini:
Deal
thinking that someone vote in a druggie agbero is an error, it was the hand work of our high rank criminals the like of inec chairman and co
Re: Staunch Supporter Of President Bola Tinubu Calls Him Out Over Egg by Godfullsam(m): 11:59am On Jul 02
Brendaniel:

I am well, voting and supporting are 2 different things, you supported ....

...and what is the crime in supporting a candidate?

I didn't even support him as a president, I supported him as a person.
Re: Staunch Supporter Of President Bola Tinubu Calls Him Out Over Egg by FatimaAbubakar(f): 12:01pm On Jul 02
Foolish gbegiri miscreants
Re: Staunch Supporter Of President Bola Tinubu Calls Him Out Over Egg by Brendaniel: 12:10pm On Jul 02
Godfullsam:

...and what is the crime in supporting a candidate?

I didn't even support him as a president, I supported him as a person.

The problen here is you supported a very wrong person and if you want to know why I will show you....
Re: Staunch Supporter Of President Bola Tinubu Calls Him Out Over Egg by ednut1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02
Tinubu built lagos
Re: Staunch Supporter Of President Bola Tinubu Calls Him Out Over Egg by Godfullsam(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02
Brendaniel:

The problen here is you supported a very wrong person and if you want to know why I will show you....

Let's know the candidate you supported and tell me why he is right.
Re: Staunch Supporter Of President Bola Tinubu Calls Him Out Over Egg by Brendaniel: 2:35pm On Jul 02
Godfullsam:

Let's know the candidate you supported and tell me why he is right.

If you supported any other candidate other than Tinubu, I might not have any issue with your choice, read this and know part of the reasons I considered Tinubu as the worst candidate on the presidential ballot....

If you really loved Nigerians and Nigeria and you see Nigerians as your brothers and family you would not support Tinubu. In fact you will be very angry with him and be demanding apology from him instead him telling you he wanted to contest....

Except you don't...

Read it...

https://www.nairaland.com/7802865/only-tinubu-supporters-saw-nigeria
Re: Staunch Supporter Of President Bola Tinubu Calls Him Out Over Egg by stacyadams: 3:33pm On Jul 02
grin cheesy hellanus no fit afford egg again grin
Wonders shall never end grin

Una no see foreign egg investors from Hong Kong grin grin

Very useless sets of idiots
Re: Staunch Supporter Of President Bola Tinubu Calls Him Out Over Egg by Godfullsam(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02
Brendaniel:

If you supported any other candidate other than Tinubu, I might not have any issue with your choice, read this and know part of the reasons I considered Tinubu as the worst candidate on the presidential ballot....

If you really loved Nigerians and Nigeria and you see Nigerians as your brothers and family you would not support Tinubu. In fact you will be very angry with him and be demanding apology from him instead him telling you he wanted to contest....

Except you don't...

Read it...

https://www.nairaland.com/7802865/only-tinubu-supporters-saw-nigeria

I only said I supported/liked him as a person but I never supported him as a presidential candidate. Don't you get it?

You typed good English, pls don't give me the impression that you have problems with comprehension.
Re: Staunch Supporter Of President Bola Tinubu Calls Him Out Over Egg by demolagilbert: 4:57pm On Jul 02
mightyhaze:
This boy with scores of monikers has been unleashed again

The boy above me grin
They are all bots. All 6 posts up there are all from bots, confirmed!
Re: Staunch Supporter Of President Bola Tinubu Calls Him Out Over Egg by Brendaniel: 6:35pm On Jul 02
Godfullsam:

I only said I supported/liked him as a person but I never supported him as a presidential candidate. Don't you get it?

You typed good English, pls don't give me the impression that you have problems with comprehension.

So you supported him as a person for what?

Do you see and idle person and support the person?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vote Now: Federal Fire Service, Nigerian Police Or NEPA / Between Seun Osewa And Fashola / Court Revokes Kenny Martins Bail: Sends Him To Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.